Author Topic: What TV series do you like?  (Read 724022 times)

EscapeVelocity2020

• Magnum Stache
    • EscapeVelocity2020
Re: What TV series do you like?
« Reply #1450 on: January 27, 2021, 03:43:47 PM »
We just started watching season 5 of "The Expanse". We're two episodes in and it seems to be going a little slow right now. I hope it's building up to something good.

I'm really, REALLY struggling with The Expanse.  This season has been nothing like the former seasons and one plot line is so ridiculous that I can barely stand it...  And it is the main plot line, and it keeps getting more ridiculous, and now thus has made it predictable what is ultimately going to happen...  there is absolutely no way to redeem it other than the most ridiculous outcome....  ARGH!!!

chaskavitch

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1451 on: January 27, 2021, 04:25:24 PM »
We just started watching season 5 of "The Expanse". We're two episodes in and it seems to be going a little slow right now. I hope it's building up to something good.

I'm really, REALLY struggling with The Expanse.  This season has been nothing like the former seasons and one plot line is so ridiculous that I can barely stand it...  And it is the main plot line, and it keeps getting more ridiculous, and now thus has made it predictable what is ultimately going to happen...  there is absolutely no way to redeem it other than the most ridiculous outcome....  ARGH!!!

I will say, they're doing a good job keeping *mostly* in line with the books so far.  I have NO IDEA what they're going to do next season since the actor who plays Alex isn't coming back.

Because I'm curious, why do you think the main plot line is ridiculous? 

EscapeVelocity2020

• Magnum Stache
    • EscapeVelocity2020
« Reply #1452 on: January 28, 2021, 08:55:25 AM »

I will say, they're doing a good job keeping *mostly* in line with the books so far.  I have NO IDEA what they're going to do next season since the actor who plays Alex isn't coming back.

I'm being careful not to spoil anything specific for anyone.  Let's just say, people become useless and permanently disabled quickly in Alaska in the winter when they are under-dressed for the weather, I'd imagine absolute zero to be worse.  And everything that has come after that.  And I enjoy when the James Bond villains devise elaborate plots to kill him after capturing him, and I liked 'The Astronaut Farmer' and 'The Martian', so maybe it's just the way it is being handled, with no explanation or science.

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1453 on: January 28, 2021, 10:10:17 AM »
Has anyone here mentioned Cobra Kai (on Netflix)?  Its a bit of a guilty pleasure, seeing a surprising number of actors from the original Karate Kid movies.  Lots of nostalgia, pretty funny, a really great dynamic between the lead characters, though it is pretty ridiculous (soap opera level) with the amount of drama.  Season 3 just came out this past week.

Love it.  A lot of nostalgia for those of us who grew up in the 80's, great writing, and William Zabka really carries the show imo.

Agree. Love the perspective of Johnny Lawrence. LaRusso is a jerk as an adult. Watched season 1. have yet to see 2 and 3. Parenting and adulting is hard. One of these days...

I still need to finish watching Pennyworth. Done watching Endeavour. (I'm on a Brit Crime Drama roll.)

charis

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1454 on: January 28, 2021, 12:32:29 PM »
Started the Durrells in Corfu on Prime on a whim two weeks ago and am really enjoying.  It's funny, all the characters are entertaining, and it feels like being on vacation.

uniwelder

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1455 on: January 29, 2021, 07:47:25 AM »
I tried the new "The Stand" miniseries on CBS. I loved the older version, and in general I have liked "survivors of disaster" stories. But it turns out I just cannot watch a pandemic series right now. Maybe in a year or two.

I'm about halfway through watching the new series now.  I liked the original 90's version and just finished reading the book.  Too much of the story got changed for my liking, and not changed in a way to try improve putting a novel to film.  Mostly adding violence, sex, and drama, while cutting out plot. Its twice 1.5x as long as the original 90's series, but I feel like I know less about the characters. 

Also, in the novel, New Vegas was a place that attracted those that were industrious and liked strict order (King alluded to being like 1930's Germany), where drugs were not tolerated.  They were people that weren't necessarily evil, but could be turned in that direction easily.

Also, the constant flashbacks make it so difficult.  If you didn't already know the story, it must be pretty confusing.  Once the whole series airs, I'm hoping someone puts together a fan edited version with scenes in chronological order.

edited to add--- The show is on CBS streaming service, free to sign up for the first week and you don't need to even sign up to watch the first episode. 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 06:18:22 AM by uniwelder »

Luke Warm

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1456 on: February 01, 2021, 09:11:42 AM »
started watching 'sex education' on netflix. kinda funny but almost too much crudeness.

wenchsenior

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1457 on: February 01, 2021, 10:46:37 AM »
American Vandal was both funny, and surprisingly insightful as social commentary.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1458 on: February 01, 2021, 11:14:30 AM »
American Vandal was both funny, and surprisingly insightful as social commentary.

I made the mistake of watching American Vandal on a flight because I felt like an ass constantly laughing in such close proximity to cranky people.

It's fantastic. I loved season 2 as well.

meghan88

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1459 on: February 02, 2021, 05:53:46 PM »
We are watching a "Call My Agent", a French series ("Dix Pour Cent" en français), on Netflix.  For non-French speakers, it has English subtitles.  It's a hoot.  The main characters are talent agents; there are many notable cameos from well-known French actresses, especially in the later seasons as it gained popularity.  Isabelle Adjani, Juliette Binoche, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Jean Reno, Monica Bellucci ... and Sigourney Weaver(!?)

Sadly, no Jody Foster, who speaks impeccable French.

Another interesting detail is that Liliane Rovère, who plays agent Arlette Azémar in the series, dated Jazz musician Chet Baker in real life.  And that fact is woven into season 2 episode 5 ... they even show an actual old photo of Rovère and Baker.

WhiteTrashCash

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1460 on: February 02, 2021, 06:02:49 PM »

I'm being careful not to spoil anything specific for anyone.  Let's just say, people become useless and permanently disabled quickly in Alaska in the winter when they are under-dressed for the weather, I'd imagine absolute zero to be worse.  And everything that has come after that.  And I enjoy when the James Bond villains devise elaborate plots to kill him after capturing him, and I liked 'The Astronaut Farmer' and 'The Martian', so maybe it's just the way it is being handled, with no explanation or science.

We saw the scene in question and had a similar reaction to it as you. It was definitely a WTF moment on a show that was sold mostly as a "hard science fiction" program. This season has been very strange for us to watch because it's been much more like a space opera than anything that has come before.

EscapeVelocity2020

• Magnum Stache
    • EscapeVelocity2020
« Reply #1461 on: February 02, 2021, 08:54:41 PM »

We saw the scene in question and had a similar reaction to it as you. It was definitely a WTF moment on a show that was sold mostly as a "hard science fiction" program. This season has been very strange for us to watch because it's been much more like a space opera than anything that has come before.

Yes, episode 10 has just about brought a tear to my eye, and not in a good way :(   

iris lily

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1462 on: February 02, 2021, 10:49:55 PM »
We are watching a "Call My Agent", a French series ("Dix Pour Cent" en français), on Netflix.  For non-French speakers, it has English subtitles.  It's a hoot.  The main characters are talent agents; there are many notable cameos from well-known French actresses, especially in the later seasons as it gained popularity.  Isabelle Adjani, Juliette Binoche, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Jean Reno, Monica Bellucci ... and Sigourney Weaver(!?)

Sadly, no Jody Foster, who speaks impeccable French.

Another interesting detail is that Liliane Rovère, who plays agent Arlette Azémar in the series, dated Jazz musician Chet Baker in real life.  And that fact is woven into season 2 episode 5 ... they even show an actual old photo of Rovère and Baker.
Oh I am watching that right now, too! It is decent.

WhiteTrashCash

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1463 on: February 04, 2021, 06:23:12 AM »

Yes, episode 10 has just about brought a tear to my eye, and not in a good way :(   

Season 5 was like an entirely different show. We just finished it last night. What a disappointment. I felt my IQ dropping as the season progressed.

Loretta

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1464 on: February 05, 2021, 05:11:24 PM »
The remake of All Creatures Great and Small on PBS—the PBS app has all the first season episodes. It’s beautiful scenery and sweet stories and the overweight dog being led down the sidewalk after a sausage on a stick so relatable.  :)

Daley

• Magnum Stache
  • Still kickin', I guess.
« Reply #1465 on: February 05, 2021, 06:51:32 PM »
The remake of All Creatures Great and Small on PBS—the PBS app has all the first season episodes. It’s beautiful scenery and sweet stories and the overweight dog being led down the sidewalk after a sausage on a stick so relatable.  :)

Aah, someone else enjoying this as well.

But... what of Tricki Woo!?

Pigeon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1466 on: February 05, 2021, 07:44:05 PM »

I’m watching it, too. I have mixed feelings. It’s much less faithful to the books than the original series. They have made up all sorts of soap opera backstory out of thin air. I kind of love this Mrs. Hall, but again, she’s a far leap from the books. I don’t love this Tristan. The scenery is gorgeous  and the local color is great.

EscapeVelocity2020

• Magnum Stache
    • EscapeVelocity2020
« Reply #1467 on: February 05, 2021, 10:35:40 PM »

I’m watching it, too. I have mixed feelings. It’s much less faithful to the books than the original series. They have made up all sorts of soap opera backstory out of thin air. I kind of love this Mrs. Hall, but again, she’s a far leap from the books. I don’t love this Tristan. The scenery is gorgeous  and the local color is great.

I have a lot of nostalgia for the original since my parents were bonkers over it, but they are not cashing in on it.  I'm still invested and watching it a bit here and there, but quite disappointed since it wouldn't take much for me to love it.

Dogastrophe

• Bristles
« Reply #1468 on: February 11, 2021, 07:17:22 AM »
I'm two episodes into Derry Girls (on Netflix). Really enjoying it so far - very quirky, quite funny.

Luke Warm

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1469 on: February 12, 2021, 06:35:57 AM »
finished 'sex education' last night. i thought it was awful. yeah, it had some funny stuff in it but it was way too raunchy and had a weak story line. early on i thought lily was an interesting character but that derailed.

Nick_Miller

• Handlebar Stache
  • Location: A sprawling estate with one of those cool circular driveways in the front!
« Reply #1470 on: February 12, 2021, 08:08:44 AM »
Anyone watching Insecure on HBO Max? We just finished season 1. I'm struggling to really pull for any of the characters, but the flip side is that they all have so much room to grow.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1471 on: February 12, 2021, 08:20:24 AM »
Anyone watching Insecure on HBO Max? We just finished season 1. I'm struggling to really pull for any of the characters, but the flip side is that they all have so much room to grow.

Yeah, I didn't connect with any characters, but the dialogue is really snappy. Like, it's good, but I watched it last year and couldn't possibly remember what happened or who the characters are, but I do vividly remember enjoying the dialogue.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1472 on: February 12, 2021, 01:25:48 PM »
I like His Dark Materials . . . remember watching the 'Golden Compass' movie years ago and then being disappointed that religious crazies managed victory in stopping the rest of the movies from being made.  It's good to see that the story eventually made it to video (albeit in tv series rather than movie format).

sui generis

• Magnum Stache
  • she/her
« Reply #1473 on: February 12, 2021, 01:37:57 PM »
We've just started (re)watching The Office, American version.  I've watched it before, DH has never seen it.  It's been 2 episodes and DH isn't liking it.  I thought I remember liking it immediately, but maybe it did take some time to get into?  Alternately, maybe with the passage of time some of it isn't just as fun and interesting (to the extent it's been [over]done by others since then).  Also, after our recent political experience, it's tough to watch a narcissist and, as much as I love Dwight, an eager conspiracy theorist and think it's as funny as I used to.

Hula Hoop

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1474 on: February 12, 2021, 02:11:05 PM »
The British Office (the original one) is so much better.  I saw the British one years ago and just couldn't watch the American version when it came out.

I just finished Call my Agent.  It was fab.  I loved all the cameos and especially loved Andrea.  Great actor and great character.

OtherJen

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1475 on: February 12, 2021, 06:42:17 PM »
We've just started (re)watching The Office, American version.  I've watched it before, DH has never seen it.  It's been 2 episodes and DH isn't liking it.  I thought I remember liking it immediately, but maybe it did take some time to get into?  Alternately, maybe with the passage of time some of it isn't just as fun and interesting (to the extent it's been [over]done by others since then).  Also, after our recent political experience, it's tough to watch a narcissist and, as much as I love Dwight, an eager conspiracy theorist and think it's as funny as I used to.

The first season wasn't great, but it hit its stride in the second season and then remained good (Parks and Recreation had a similar pattern).

OtherJen

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1476 on: February 12, 2021, 06:43:38 PM »
We just started watching Cobra Kai. How the f*ck is Ralph Macchio almost 60?!

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1477 on: February 12, 2021, 07:07:13 PM »
We just started watching Cobra Kai. How the f*ck is Ralph Macchio almost 60?!

I know, right?

fuzzy math

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1478 on: February 13, 2021, 04:28:10 PM »
Los Espookys on HBO is quirky and funny

Luke Warm

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1479 on: February 15, 2021, 01:44:25 PM »
just finished season 4 of 'durrells in corfu'. not a great show to begin with but the final episode was weak.

JGS1980

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1480 on: February 15, 2021, 02:05:53 PM »
Best I've seen in the last year is Watchmen. Became only more relevant with the Black Lives Matter movement.

WandaVision is high concept and amazingly creative, with added American sitcom nostalgia. Might be a good crossover show even if you don't love the Marvel universe.

I like the space opera of Expanse. Great special effects. I find it funny that the poster above things surviving vacuum exposure if more "far out" than an alien infecting the solar system (trying not to get into specifics here).

I rewatched Maniac on Netflix recently, and it remains glorious.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1481 on: February 15, 2021, 02:10:21 PM »
Just finished "The Flight Attendant" and loved it. It's like someone read "The Girl On the Train" and thought "yeah, just like that, but fucking funny, and let's throw in a batshit side plot for Rosie Perez, I feel like she needs a comeback!"

So much fun.

I spent all day yesterday sick in bed and that show made feeling utterly miserable quite a bit more bearable.

lazycow

• Bristles
« Reply #1482 on: February 16, 2021, 10:48:45 PM »
Rewatching Seinfeld (I was a huge fan in the 90s and had taped every episode on video!) with my daughter who is seeing it for the first time. It has held up surprisingly well for the most part (she points out aaaaallll the problemetic stuff to me, and yes, I do see it). We both find it very funny. She loves Kramer (my least favourite character) while I adore George and Newman.

SaucyAussie

• Bristles
« Reply #1483 on: February 17, 2021, 09:00:05 AM »
Rewatching Seinfeld (I was a huge fan in the 90s and had taped every episode on video!) with my daughter who is seeing it for the first time. It has held up surprisingly well for the most part (she points out aaaaallll the problemetic stuff to me, and yes, I do see it). We both find it very funny. She loves Kramer (my least favourite character) while I adore George and Newman.

Ha!  I just went back and watched the pilot.  Fun to see what changed after it was picked up.  Inspired me go back and find the pilots for Roseanne, MASH, and The Brady Bunch!

dignam

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1484 on: February 17, 2021, 10:02:52 AM »
I tried Schitt's Creek, but just couldn't get into it.  My GF loved it though.

I'm probably on my 27th run through The Office currently.

Also we just started watching BattleBots over the past few weeks.  It's stupidly entertaining, they did a great job on the reboot. 

iris lily

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1485 on: February 17, 2021, 10:24:45 AM »
The British Office (the original one) is so much better.  I saw the British one years ago and just couldn't watch the American version when it came out.

I just finished Call my Agent.  It was fab.  I loved all the cameos and especially loved Andrea.  Great actor and great character.

Ricky Gervais is a god in British The Office. He is so much lighter yet smarmier than Michael Scott.

While I became fond of some of the American minor characters (DH and I still shout “Holly from Des Moines!!!”  when we see that actress, because I am from Des Moines ) I think some of them became too popular to the point of ick. Like Pam and Jim. I did love Mindy Kaling and BJ Novak together, tho. So dysfunctional!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 07:51:19 AM by iris lily »

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1486 on: February 17, 2021, 02:57:39 PM »
Speaking of British vs UK versions of shows, the UK versions of Ru Paul's Drag Race is fucking brilliant. Season 1 featured THE BEST Donald Trump impersonation I have ever seen, and season 2 is turning out to be just as fantastic, and features not one, but TWO contestants with neon yellow mullets.

British drag queens are the mental health medication I didn't know I needed right now.

dignam

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1487 on: February 18, 2021, 06:49:59 AM »
Michael's hatred of Toby just cracks me up in the US version.  Also Creed has few lines, but they're generally gold.

iris lily

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1488 on: February 18, 2021, 07:53:28 AM »
Michael's hatred of Toby just cracks me up in the US version.  Also Creed has few lines, but they're generally gold.
Toby is such an ineffectual sad sack. He makes me squirm. That is, of course, the point of Gervaise humor—make ‘em squirm! I’m citing Ricky Gervais here because he invented the tone of The Office. I don’t think there was a Toby on his British version.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 08:05:34 AM by iris lily »

Luke Warm

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1489 on: February 23, 2021, 09:28:02 AM »
watching 'bosch'. it's not bad so far.

salt cured

• Bristles
« Reply #1490 on: February 23, 2021, 10:08:09 AM »
I recommend It’s A Sin.

OtherJen

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1491 on: March 02, 2021, 08:18:28 AM »
Best I've seen in the last year is Watchmen. Became only more relevant with the Black Lives Matter movement.

WandaVision is high concept and amazingly creative, with added American sitcom nostalgia. Might be a good crossover show even if you don't love the Marvel universe.

I like the space opera of Expanse. Great special effects. I find it funny that the poster above things surviving vacuum exposure if more "far out" than an alien infecting the solar system (trying not to get into specifics here).

I rewatched Maniac on Netflix recently, and it remains glorious.

I agree about Wandavision! There are a lot of references to the bigger Marvel arc, but it's well done enough to be enjoyable on its own.

Haven't seen Watchmen yet, but it's on the list.

iris lily

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1492 on: March 02, 2021, 08:29:11 AM »
Last night I watched a 2019 documentary on Netflix called Tell Me Who I Am.

Is the story of two identical twin brothers. One of them injured his brain at age 18 and has no memory of anything other than knowing his twin. The twin teaches him about their lives. He leaves out… Stuff… about their childhood and parents.  The secrets are revealed in the documentary.

This brings home a human truth that secrets in families are always bad. In most any circumstance., They are bad. These guys present a very unusual situation that illustrate even in these unusual situations, family secrets are bad.

Nick_Miller

• Handlebar Stache
  • Location: A sprawling estate with one of those cool circular driveways in the front!
« Reply #1493 on: March 05, 2021, 08:22:54 AM »
I have to say that my family has super enjoyed "The Food that Built America" on the History Channel.

It's been fascinating learning about how ketchup, cheese, chocolate, cereal, frozen foods, etc., were developed by pretty damn bold innovators who helped the country make great progress in food quality. Of course there is a lot of nastiness, stealing, swindling, etc., all along the way too, although Hershey and Heinz in particular were portrayed as pretty damn cool people.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1494 on: March 05, 2021, 09:06:26 AM »
I watched The Undoing and it was unbelievably stupid.

First, I love Nicole Kidman when she's utilized properly, but I can only watch her be tense and silent for so long, especially when she's styled and lit badly. Big Little Lies pulled this off much better, and much prettier.

Also unlike Big Little Lies, the details in this show were a mess.

Spoiler: show

Bull-to-the-fucking-shit that a psychologist wouldn't be able to tell that someone they're married to has a severe personality disorder, especially when his colleagues could easily detect it. Even if she did manage to lie to herself during the marriage, she wouldn't have genuinely questioned it when it became clear that she couldn't trust him.

He does this big tv interview saying he loved his dead mistress and that he thinks he knows who did it, and it's this huge episode ending cliffhanger and then...nothing? She doesn't even react to him talking about being passionately in love with this other woman?? No reaction, it's not even addressed.

Why the hell didn't she immediately put her kid in therapy? She keeps saying she's doing all of this inscrutable nonsense for her kid, so why wouldn't a therapist know that her poor, emotionally mangled kid would need immediate psychological support?

Let's not even touch on her own therapy techniques...

Who was the other woman he had an affair with? They cut the scene right before he gave the lawyer her name, so I kept waiting for that ball to drop, because the only reason to cut away from revealing her name is if we know who she is. I spent the whole time convinced that it was the overly dedicated best friend who he turned to for legal help. That would have been a great twist.

Nope! Instead she's just super conveniently buddies with the prosecution. I hate lazy, convenient writing.

Lastly, I will say one good thing, Hugh Grant can sometimes really act. There was that one scene where he tells Kidman about his sister dying and he's all emotional about it, and I turned to DH and said "either Hugh Grant can't act this scene well or he's acting the shit out of it and his character is supposed to be almost convincingly faking emotion"

I could believe either scenario because he's often dropped the acting ball, but he also has brilliant moments, and it was obviously plausible that the character was faking his grief, but most actors aren't great at faking someone faking emotion.

I was happy when it turned out to be the latter and I could really appreciate Grant's execution of that scene. He's a notorious ass though, so perhaps he has a lot of personal experience with faking emotions, so understands the nuance of it?

Overall, I felt the show couldn't really decide what it wanted to be. It was perpetually stuck between trying to be a character study about Kidman's character and a whodunit murder mystery with pulpy cliffhangers, even implying that she might have done it.

It tried to be too many things and in doing so failed to execute any one thing properly.

Overall, it's not bad, but it's not great either. Given the caliber of talent in it, it should have been much better.

brandon1827

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1495 on: March 05, 2021, 09:23:24 AM »
So...I understand that I'm way behind the curve here, but I recently watched seasons 1-3 of Yellowstone and it's phenomenal imo.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1496 on: March 05, 2021, 09:43:29 AM »
So...I understand that I'm way behind the curve here, but I recently watched seasons 1-3 of Yellowstone and it's phenomenal imo.

Other than THE WORST representation of medicine on a major TV show that I've ever seen, yes, I agree. It's a lot of fun to watch.

brandon1827

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1497 on: March 05, 2021, 09:47:07 AM »
Yeah...it's TV...a certain suspension of belief is part of the deal. I just try to enjoy TV and movies for the stories they're trying to tell and don't tend to get too bogged down in the details

Nick_Miller

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1498 on: March 05, 2021, 09:56:24 AM »

Personally I find the plots to reeeeeally push the boundaries of suspension of disbelief but its over-the-topness is probably its main appeal. Who would have thought "ultra-violent Montana rancher/cowboy soap opera" would be such a big hit.

Season 4 drops this summer. I only pull for the ranch hands/cowboys at this point.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1499 on: March 05, 2021, 10:01:24 AM »
Yeah...it's TV...a certain suspension of belief is part of the deal. I just try to enjoy TV and movies for the stories they're trying to tell and don't tend to get too bogged down in the details

Okay, but at a certain point it's pretty hilarious. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, it was just that the show is so serious but the medical details, of which there were many were just so beyond absurd that it was downright sloppy.

Again, it just made me laugh that Costner was supposed to have had a few feet of bowel removed and was on a horse two days later.
The bleeding ulcer surgery scene had me snort laughing.

As a medical professional, I have to just laugh about this stuff, but this show takes the cake in terms of absolute bonkers nonsense medical content to the point that they clearly didn't even bother with a medical consultant, like, at all.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!