Author Topic: What TV series do you like?  (Read 698244 times)

Milizard

• Pencil Stache
Re: What TV series do you like?
« Reply #200 on: October 21, 2017, 10:45:08 AM »
I stream The Good Place on nbc.com.  Sometimes have issues streaming this way, but we don't get this channel over our antenna so we put up with it.  I've watched so little TV the last couple of years, it is a real treat to watch my one, or sometimes 2 shows a week.  (It makes me happier to do this, even though it's not MMM approved.)  I even go to some sites that talk about the shows to read others take on it.  This 1/2 hour comedy seems particularly brilliant to me, and the people on the forum I read tend to agree.  I'm enjoying this second season even more than the first, which felt a little strange to get into.

Noodle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #201 on: October 21, 2017, 03:08:55 PM »
I stream The Good Place on nbc.com.  Sometimes have issues streaming this way, but we don't get this channel over our antenna so we put up with it.  I've watched so little TV the last couple of years, it is a real treat to watch my one, or sometimes 2 shows a week.  (It makes me happier to do this, even though it's not MMM approved.)  I even go to some sites that talk about the shows to read others take on it.  This 1/2 hour comedy seems particularly brilliant to me, and the people on the forum I read tend to agree.  I'm enjoying this second season even more than the first, which felt a little strange to get into.

I like The Good Place too! I like the second season better than the first, which I was a little so-so on.

DarkandStormy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #202 on: October 23, 2017, 07:58:08 AM »
Started on the 1st episode of Ozark and boy oh boy, it starts off very dark.

But that is going to get interrupted with the return of Stranger Things!  So pumped for that this week!

Luke Warm

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #203 on: October 23, 2017, 01:23:13 PM »
Rick and Morty - vulgar but funny sci-fi animation.

Warlord1986

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #204 on: October 27, 2017, 07:00:30 AM »
Black Sails.

It indulges both my love of pirates and my crush on Toby Stephens.

A Definite Beta Guy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #205 on: October 27, 2017, 07:03:20 AM »
So, Stranger Things? That comes out tonight right?

DarkandStormy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #206 on: October 27, 2017, 07:06:21 AM »
So, Stranger Things? That comes out tonight right?

Already out.

A Definite Beta Guy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #207 on: October 27, 2017, 07:38:36 AM »
I see something for me to do this weekend...

DavidAnnArbor

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #208 on: October 27, 2017, 03:19:21 PM »
Black Sails.

He is very rugged looking. Is he a good actor too ?

farfromfire

• Stubble
« Reply #209 on: October 29, 2017, 08:26:27 AM »
Black Sails.

Yes, IMO he portrays the wide variety of his character's emotions pretty well.

Tyson

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #210 on: October 29, 2017, 04:17:45 PM »
Just watched Mindhunter on Netflix.  I had kind of low expectations because I read the book it was based on (interesting subject matter, mediocre writing).  But I thought the series was really well done!  Having David Fincher direct a bunch of the episodes certainly helped.  And keeping it very short, less than 10 hours, is a good idea.

I should warn though - it does not involve much in the way of thriller elements.  It's mostly about 2 guys (and later a woman) trying to understand the patterns around serial killers.  So it's a lot of talking and a lot of interviews.  So don't go in expecting much action. 

DavidAnnArbor

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #211 on: October 29, 2017, 08:00:35 PM »
Just watched Mindhunter on Netflix.  I had kind of low expectations because I read the book it was based on (interesting subject matter, mediocre writing).  But I thought the series was really well done!  Having David Fincher direct a bunch of the episodes certainly helped.  And keeping it very short, less than 10 hours, is a good idea.

I should warn though - it does not involve much in the way of thriller elements.  It's mostly about 2 guys (and later a woman) trying to understand the patterns around serial killers.  So it's a lot of talking and a lot of interviews.  So don't go in expecting much action.

Yes I enjoyed Mindhunter too.
Also, the woman actor is the same one who was in the series, "Fringe".  She's great.

orangepalm

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • Frugalcrib
« Reply #212 on: October 30, 2017, 06:40:12 AM »
There has only been two episodes so far, but I'm really enjoying The Deuce on HBO. Love all of David Simon's work and great to see some familiar faces from his other series. Maggie Gyllenhaal is incredible so far and James Franco playing two characters isn't half as bad as I thought it was going to be. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Couldn't agree more. I was a bit skeptical going on, but this looks to be another masterpiece from David Simon. Franco playing twins felt a bit gimmicky in the first few episodes, but I'm actually starting to like it now (7 episodes in)!

I recently binge-watched Treme as well, Simon's post-Katrina New Orleans show. It is not nearly as well known as The Wire, but in my opinion at least as good (with lots of great music). There's something about his shows that's gritty and realistic without being overbearing and depressing.

A Definite Beta Guy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #213 on: October 30, 2017, 07:29:23 AM »

8 episodes into Stranger Things Season 2. Better than the first season, IMO. Can't really say anything without issuing SOME sort of spoiler, but definitely still has those "coming of age" awkward experiences for characters of all ages. There's one random-ass subplot that's totally pointless, but mostly good.

Season as a whole has much less of a horror feeling to it, IMO. The first season benefited from not knowing WTF was going on, and randomly seeing the demigorgon pop out at certain points. The second season feels more much like Supernatural, just a sci-fi thriller feeling as opposed to straight-up horror.

DarkandStormy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #214 on: October 30, 2017, 09:03:48 AM »

8 episodes into Stranger Things Season 2. Better than the first season, IMO. Can't really say anything without issuing SOME sort of spoiler, but definitely still has those "coming of age" awkward experiences for characters of all ages. There's one random-ass subplot that's totally pointless, but mostly good.

Ahhhh we're through 4 episodes, so I'm wondering which one you're talking about.

Noodle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2017, 11:12:52 AM »
I am looking forward to watching Stranger Things once the World Series is over.

OK, I have a suggestion that may sound a little odd, but bear with me. I have started watching The Hollow Crown, which is the BBC production from about five years ago of the Shakespeare plays about Richard II, Henry IV, and Henry V. (People are probably a little more familiar with Henry V, because there was a famous film production with Kenneth Branagh back in the 1990s.) Even if you are not normally a Shakespeare fan, I really recommend it if you like historical drama. It's all filmed on location and they did a great job streamlining the text and adding non-dialogue scenes to show plot points that Shakespeare had happen off-screen--I did not find it hard to follow at all. The acting is top-notch--there are a lot of recognizable faces, including Patrick Stewart, Tom Hiddleston as Prince Hal, Michelle Dockery from Downton Abbey, and Jeremy Irons--and feels a lot more natural than you will often find in Shakespeare productions.

A Definite Beta Guy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #216 on: October 31, 2017, 02:18:13 PM »

Ahhhh we're through 4 episodes, so I'm wondering which one you're talking about.

Oh you'll know it when you see it. I finished up last night and took a look at Reddit: this particular Left Field was almost universally panned.

Tyson

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #217 on: October 31, 2017, 03:50:14 PM »
I am looking forward to watching Stranger Things once the World Series is over.

OK, I have a suggestion that may sound a little odd, but bear with me. I have started watching The Hollow Crown, which is the BBC production from about five years ago of the Shakespeare plays about Richard II, Henry IV, and Henry V. (People are probably a little more familiar with Henry V, because there was a famous film production with Kenneth Branagh back in the 1990s.) Even if you are not normally a Shakespeare fan, I really recommend it if you like historical drama. It's all filmed on location and they did a great job streamlining the text and adding non-dialogue scenes to show plot points that Shakespeare had happen off-screen--I did not find it hard to follow at all. The acting is top-notch--there are a lot of recognizable faces, including Patrick Stewart, Tom Hiddleston as Prince Hal, Michelle Dockery from Downton Abbey, and Jeremy Irons--and feels a lot more natural than you will often find in Shakespeare productions.

Hollow Crown is excellent, especially the second set.  Interesting note, it's based on the War of the Roses, which is also what inspired Game of Thrones.  In fact, I'd say that the Hollow Crown deliberately shoots the plays in a Game of Thrones style. 

Other excellent Shakespeare films include Orson Welles' Chimes at Midnight, Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet and Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing.

lizzzi

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #218 on: October 31, 2017, 06:11:47 PM »
Believe it or not, I'm enjoying Seth MacFarlane's Star Trek homage/parody The Orville. It's on Fox on Thursday nights, but I'm paying for the Amazon Prime episodes to avoid the commercials. It is laugh-out-loud funny at times, although the quality is very uneven, and sometimes I'm not sure whether it's supposed to be a drama or a comedy. And it's too raunchy for kids. But having said that, it feels much more like Star Trek than the last two movies or (blerrgg) Star Trek Discovery on CBS pay-for view. ( aka rip-off for view.) Seth MacFarlane stars as Captain Ed Mercer on the mid-size explorer ship Orville of the Planetary Union. Visuals and sound track are excellent, the cast is a scream, and guest stars have included Liam Neeson and Charlize Theron. If you liked Galaxy Quest--hey, if you liked Star Trek-- you might want to take a look at this. Watch more than one episode, because as I said, there's a lot of variation.

wenchsenior

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #219 on: October 31, 2017, 06:45:39 PM »
Black Sails.

Yes, IMO he portrays the wide variety of his character's emotions pretty well.

I love Toby Stephens, and sometimes he reminds me SO intensely of his mother.  Usually this is fine, but occasionally I get distracted from Black Sails imagining how awesome it would have been back in the day to have HER play a snarky, bad-ass pirate queen.  Man, that could have been great.             

Warlord1986

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #220 on: November 01, 2017, 07:32:34 AM »
Black Sails.

Indeed he is. Rugged and talented.

And sacred excrement, Maggie Smith was a hot tamale back in the day.

WootWoot

• Bristles
« Reply #221 on: November 30, 2017, 12:25:07 PM »
I am so happy Season 3 of "Broadchurch" is finally on Netflix. Trying not to rush through it, though! Rushed through SE 2 of "Stranger Things."

lizzzi

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #222 on: December 01, 2017, 06:56:28 AM »
Believe it or not, I'm enjoying Seth MacFarlane's Star Trek homage/parody The Orville. It's on Fox on Thursday nights, but I'm paying for the Amazon Prime episodes to avoid the commercials. It is laugh-out-loud funny at times, although the quality is very uneven, and sometimes I'm not sure whether it's supposed to be a drama or a comedy. And it's too raunchy for kids. But having said that, it feels much more like Star Trek than the last two movies or (blerrgg) Star Trek Discovery on CBS pay-for view. ( aka rip-off for view.) Seth MacFarlane stars as Captain Ed Mercer on the mid-size explorer ship Orville of the Planetary Union. Visuals and sound track are excellent, the cast is a scream, and guest stars have included Liam Neeson and Charlize Theron. If you liked Galaxy Quest--hey, if you liked Star Trek-- you might want to take a look at this. Watch more than one episode, because as I said, there's a lot of variation.

Just watched episode 11 on Fox. This show is getting better and better. Good entertaining stories with crazy, funny, flawed, but very likable characters--the aliens as well as the humans. Yaphet the gelatinous engineer (looks like an inverted jello mold) is a scream. The visuals are becoming more beautiful than ever, but don't overshadow what this show is really about--the characters--as they explore the galaxy. They aren't the best of the best like the Star Trek crew, but they try hard, deal with their flaws, make smart aleck remarks, and are just lots of fun to watch. Give it a try. It has been renewed for a second season.

Noodle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #223 on: December 01, 2017, 10:31:51 AM »
I am so happy Season 3 of "Broadchurch" is finally on Netflix. Trying not to rush through it, though! Rushed through SE 2 of "Stranger Things."

I thought it was better than Season 2, although not quite so good as the first season. I enjoyed the fact that the two detectives have mostly worked out their differences and now proceed around the countryside grouchily solving crimes together.

I am not myself a big Dr. Who watcher but also thought it was fun that the series featured a past (David Tennant/DI Hardy/Tenth Doctor) and future (Jodie Whittaker/Beth Latimer/Thirteenth Doctor) Doctor Who!

Noodle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #224 on: December 09, 2017, 02:31:39 PM »
Just came across another series that I am really enjoying and recommending to as many people as possible, because I want a Season 2: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime, a series about a young woman who decides to start a career as a stand-up comic in 1950s New York. It's a very fun period piece (the clothes are gorgeous!) and also touches on some more serious themes around how the lives of women have changed...but the best part is the dialogue, which is terrific. It's by the same team that did "Gilmore Girls," "Bunheads," and "Younger" all of which have strong female leads and great writing. The actors who play her parents and in-laws are particularly great. Fair warning: the lead character comic "works blue" so there is a lot of strong language.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 08:43:48 PM by Noodle »

Tyson

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #225 on: December 09, 2017, 02:54:54 PM »
West World and the Leftovers are both great series from HBO.  West World about the nature of consciousness and the Leftovers about the nature of grief.  I like that both shows stay on point pretty much the whole time with these themes.

I just finished the 3rd & final season of The Leftovers.  Wow, that show packs a punch.  I find that reaction to the show tends to split - people that have been through hardship/loss/grief respond to it very strongly.  Everyone else seems to view it as "a drag".  For me it was a pretty cathartic experience.

Koogie

• Stubble
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2017, 07:50:08 PM »
Peaky Blinders is a great series.  Brummie gangsters set in the inter-war period in England.  Cillian Murphy is outstanding.
The same guy behind it also just teamed up with Tom Hardy and made "Taboo"    Hardy is his usual bonkers self in it.  It is perhaps not so great plot wise but man oh man, is it amazing to look at.
The Expanse is a pretty decent sci-fi series and you can read all the books as well.

Watching Season 4 of Peaky Blinders.  Adrian Brody is the bad guy this series. Tom Hardy showed up this episode.

Also started Season 2 of the Grand Tour.   Better than Season 1 so far.

Peter Parker

• Stubble
« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2017, 08:18:24 AM »
Just finished GODLESS--a seven episode one and done Western with a slight feminist take to it.  Jeff Daniels was great, scenery beautiful.  I like a series that has a beginning and end.

calimom

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #228 on: December 11, 2017, 09:31:52 AM »
Just came across another series that I am really enjoying and recommending to as many people as possible, because I want a Season 2: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime, a series about a young woman who decides to start a career as a stand-up comic in 1950s New York. It's a very fun period piece (the clothes are gorgeous!) and also touches on some more serious themes around how the lives of women have changed...but the best part is the dialogue, which is terrific. It's by the same team that did "Gilmore Girls," "Bunheads," and "Younger" all of which have strong female leads and great writing. The actors who play her parents and in-laws are particularly great. Fair warning: the lead character comic "works blue" so there is a lot of strong language.

I loved this show and can't wait for the next season! Innovative and lots of fun. I like strong funny, kick-ass women like Midge Maisel.

tarheeldan

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #229 on: December 11, 2017, 10:26:44 AM »
Just came across another series that I am really enjoying and recommending to as many people as possible, because I want a Season 2: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime, a series about a young woman who decides to start a career as a stand-up comic in 1950s New York. It's a very fun period piece (the clothes are gorgeous!) and also touches on some more serious themes around how the lives of women have changed...but the best part is the dialogue, which is terrific....

I loved this show and can't wait for the next season! Innovative and lots of fun. I like strong funny, kick-ass women like Midge Maisel.

Agreed! This was very good.

A Definite Beta Guy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #230 on: December 11, 2017, 01:02:53 PM »
Just started watching The Good Place. Hilarious. Kristen Bell dies and goes to Heaven, which is a perfectly planned suburban community where everyone eats Fro-Yo and lives in mansions. Only, Kristen Bell actually isn't supposed to be there: she's actually a really bad person and they messed her up with someone else.

Her immoral actions cause the fabric of reality to tear apart.

Big fan so far. Netflix listed it as "witty," and I remembered the name from an Ask Reddit thread. I wouldn't say it's very witty, even by sitcom standards, but it's funny.

Rimu05

• Bristles
« Reply #231 on: December 18, 2017, 09:27:41 AM »
I binged Mind Hunters last week like nothing else. Haven't watched shows lately but that one was really good. It definitely is fictional despite being based on a true story. The funny thing is I feel like they don't even need to add elements of fiction because the story is great in itself. For instance, I feel the added romance, while not offensive, adds nothing to the show. Would have been interesting if the stuck to the actual true plot of him being married.

For anyone curious about the plot. Follow the journey of two FBI agents who go around interviewing some of the most notorious serial killers in the 70s as they try to see if there are any patterns or characteristics of these serial killers.

On that note, I have noticed a lot of shows tend to plug in unnecessary romance that doesn't need to be there. Have they learned nothing from the likes of Band of Brothers, Breaking Bad, The Wire and Game of Thrones. Great shows, with almost no focus on romance.

tarheeldan

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #232 on: December 18, 2017, 09:33:02 AM »
Just started watching The Good Place. Hilarious....

I really enjoyed this too! Looking forward to season 2.

I just finished watching Jean Claude Van Johnson on Amazon Prime. Super funny! The plot is so-so, but it doesn't really matter - it's lots of poking fun at Van Damme and also film in general.

soccerluvof4

• Walrus Stache
  • Retired at 50
    • My Journal
« Reply #233 on: December 18, 2017, 02:53:52 PM »
Just finished the first 3 seasons of Bosch on Amazon using our free trial. Loved it!

lost_in_the_endless_aisle

« Reply #234 on: December 19, 2017, 10:44:59 PM »
I binged Mind Hunters last week like nothing else. Haven't watched shows lately but that one was really good. It definitely is fictional despite being based on a true story. The funny thing is I feel like they don't even need to add elements of fiction because the story is great in itself. For instance, I feel the added romance, while not offensive, adds nothing to the show. Would have been interesting if the stuck to the actual true plot of him being married.

For anyone curious about the plot. Follow the journey of two FBI agents who go around interviewing some of the most notorious serial killers in the 70s as they try to see if there are any patterns or characteristics of these serial killers.

On that note, I have noticed a lot of shows tend to plug in unnecessary romance that doesn't need to be there. Have they learned nothing from the likes of Band of Brothers, Breaking Bad, The Wire and Game of Thrones. Great shows, with almost no focus on romance.
+1 on Mindhunters; one of the better shows I've seen recently (along with The Affair and The OA). Reminds me of The Wire crossed with Dexter (though Dexter generally sucked).

Peterkoovs

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #235 on: December 22, 2017, 04:48:43 AM »
Breaking Bad
House of cards
Suites
Sherlock
Game of thrones

1967mama

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #236 on: December 23, 2017, 01:35:02 AM »
Back when Grey's Anatomy was a big hit, we didn't have cable and were in the middle of having a lot of kids. They're mostly grown now and we are catching up! Terrific show if anyone else hasn't seen it yet.

ETA Netflix is terrific!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 04:17:20 PM by 1967mama »

Noodle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #237 on: December 23, 2017, 11:01:39 AM »
Currently watching Runaways on Hulu--this is a series about six teens who discover that their parents are supervillains, and that they have the potential to be superheroes. It's not a teen show, though, there's as much attention given to the parents and their motives as to the kids. The graphic novels on which the series is based are terrific. The series is moving somewhat slower than the books (and the emphasis on the parents is all new). Personally I would like them to move things along a tad faster and spend more time with the kids, but overall it's very well done and different from anything else in the superhero genre. It's much lighter and more fun than the series Netflix has been doing lately.

Also watching the second season of Manhattan (watched the original not long after it aired). This was about the Manhattan Project to build the atomic bomb during WWII. It's a mix of drama about the bomb-building process, and general melodrama (most of the characters have pretty messed-up personal lives). It only ran for two seasons which is just about enough for this particular material--lots of good actors in the cast.

MatthewK

• Stubble
« Reply #238 on: December 23, 2017, 04:38:32 PM »
Just finished GODLESS--a seven episode one and done Western with a slight feminist take to it.  Jeff Daniels was great, scenery beautiful.  I like a series that has a beginning and end.
YES! Thank you. I really enjoyed this series, a bit disturbing but very badass, great acting

sequoia

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #239 on: December 27, 2017, 12:01:55 AM »
YES! Thank you. I really enjoyed this series, a bit disturbing but very badass, great acting

+1. It is disturbing but very good series.

Stachey

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #240 on: December 27, 2017, 12:01:00 PM »
Just finished "The Norsemen" on Netflix. 

Very original.  I haven't seen anything like this before. 
It's set many centuries ago so imagine Vikings roughing it in the woods, living in tents, having slaves, raping and pillaging on raids...
but the dialogue is all modern, politically correct, 'get in touch with your feelings' type conversations.  It's hilarious!

ncornilsen

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #241 on: December 27, 2017, 03:30:57 PM »
I finished Manhunt the other day. It's a dramaticized retelling of the use of forensic linguistics to find the Unabomber. There were the usual tropes of the system not taking the guy who was pioneering forensic linguistics seriously... then taking credit at the end. I'm not sure how much of that was true. Anyway, it told some of Ted's backstory, and at the end, you're almost left feeling sorry for the guy. It was worth watching.

soumailaadamou

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • hello my name is ismo. i am trader
« Reply #242 on: December 30, 2017, 12:11:08 PM »
black mirror
house of cards
vikings

DavidAnnArbor

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #243 on: January 01, 2018, 07:40:00 AM »
there's too much good tv

BlueHouse

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #244 on: January 01, 2018, 07:02:52 PM »
Patriot on Amazon Prime.  It's hysterically funny for a drama. 

Warlord1986

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #245 on: January 02, 2018, 07:09:25 AM »
I binged on season 7 of Game of Thrones, because watching incest, genocide, and snow zombies is how my parents and I celebrate the holidays. And now I have a crush on Iain Glen.

Rawrrrrrr.

DarkandStormy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #246 on: January 02, 2018, 07:42:32 AM »
Wormwood (on Netflix) is extremely well done, imo.  Still have a couple more to go but it's so damn compelling (to me, at least).

We rotate back to Schitt's Creek for some Canadian humor, but we'll pause as we get back to Peaky Blinders for Season 4.

iris lily

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #247 on: January 02, 2018, 08:01:31 AM »
There has only been two episodes so far, but I'm really enjoying The Deuce on HBO. Love all of David Simon's work and great to see some familiar faces from his other series. Maggie Gyllenhaal is incredible so far and James Franco playing two characters isn't half as bad as I thought it was going to be. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Couldn't agree more. I was a bit skeptical going on, but this looks to be another masterpiece from David Simon. Franco playing twins felt a bit gimmicky in the first few episodes, but I'm actually starting to like it now (7 episodes in)!

As a hige fan of The Wire, I watched as much of Treme as I could stand. It was very preachy. It had many interesting aspects, and the violin playing  girl was fabulous. But the acting just felt forced to me. I do love John Goodman (preachy in this role) and Wendell Pierce.  Oth live or have lived in New
Orleans.
Eans residents.

I recently binge-watched Treme as well, Simon's post-Katrina New Orleans show. It is not nearly as well known as The Wire, but in my opinion at least as good (with lots of great music). There's something about his shows that's gritty and realistic without being overbearing and depressing.

wenchsenior

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #248 on: January 02, 2018, 08:03:47 AM »
I binged on season 7 of Game of Thrones, because watching incest, genocide, and snow zombies is how my parents and I celebrate the holidays. And now I have a crush on Iain Glen.

Rawrrrrrr.

Dang, I KNOW.  I went for years thinking he was a fine actor but not my type.  And then all of a sudden...

Warlord1986

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #249 on: January 02, 2018, 08:08:33 AM »

Rawrrrrrr.

Dang, I KNOW.  I went for years thinking he was a fine actor but not my type.  And then all of a sudden...

This is my first introduction to him. I may have to investigate that Irish crime drama he stars in. It turns out I like 'em grimy and weather-worn. Om nom nom.