Author Topic: What is your most petty reason for seeking FIRE?  (Read 174009 times)

solon

• Handlebar Stache
Re: What is your most petty reason for seeking FIRE?
« Reply #500 on: July 26, 2019, 09:28:03 AM »
Yesterday someone cooked fish in the microwave. It made the entire office gross and disgusting.

I can still smell it today.

Tris Prior

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #501 on: July 26, 2019, 10:47:12 AM »
I am tired of listening some of my coworkers having their endless chat about something irrelevant bullshaite.

I know WAY more about my co-worker's medical and dental issues, and that of her husband, than I should. Good lord. How on earth does she ever get work done?

turketron

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #502 on: July 26, 2019, 12:44:19 PM »
I work in an open workspace which I know a lot of people hate but for the most part I don't actually have a problem with it- I just put on headphones with some music and I'm good to go. The exception to this is that about a quarter of the people on my floor are fucking children who shoot NERF guns at each other. I've started confiscating any darts that land near me, which I'm keeping in a bag to eventually take to goodwill. 

Kronsey

• Stubble
« Reply #503 on: July 26, 2019, 01:51:49 PM »
I just really don't like my profession much. I am thankful for it and enjoy serving appreciative clients, but I don't go to bed at night dreaming about debits and credits or changes to the tax code. It is a means to an end.

rantk81

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #504 on: July 26, 2019, 01:53:13 PM »
I was sitting next to a co-worker in a meeting yesterday who had the ABSOLUTE WORST BREATH IMAGINABLE.  This isn't the first time I got a whiff of this person's breath, and OMIGOD I could not wait to get home and rinse my mouth with mouthwash and brush my teeth!

Tris Prior

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #505 on: July 26, 2019, 02:58:25 PM »
I am tired of listening some of my coworkers having their endless chat about something irrelevant bullshaite.

I know WAY more about my co-worker's medical and dental issues, and that of her husband, than I should. Good lord. How on earth does she ever get work done?

OH GOD now she is talking in detail about her dog's diarrhea and raw food diet.... where are my headphones?!

Prairie Gal

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #506 on: July 26, 2019, 03:31:05 PM »
I work in an open workspace which I know a lot of people hate but for the most part I don't actually have a problem with it- I just put on headphones with some music and I'm good to go. The exception to this is that about a quarter of the people on my floor are fucking children who shoot NERF guns at each other. I've started confiscating any darts that land near me, which I'm keeping in a bag to eventually take to goodwill.

Whaaaat! They actually allow this?

I just really don't like my profession much. I am thankful for it and enjoy serving appreciative clients, but I don't go to bed at night dreaming about debits and credits or changes to the tax code. It is a means to an end.

Sounds like we are in the same line of work.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #507 on: July 26, 2019, 05:24:08 PM »
Be sure to hide them where they'll never find them, or smuggle them out steadily so there is no stockpile. Personally, I'd hasten the process by checking around for errant darts before, during, and after work. Asshats.

RyanAtTanagra

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #508 on: July 27, 2019, 06:12:45 PM »
How DARE anyone have fun at work to keep themselves sane!  Jeez y'all are crotchety.

bluebelle

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #509 on: July 29, 2019, 10:38:30 AM »
I have a new petty reason.....I've been flagged for audit for a travel expense from 6 weeks ago..they want a detailed receipt for a meal that was under the limit where a receipt is required, so of course I don't have one.....but it was a spendy day, so I'm over the undocumented daily limit....don't tell me to review the expense policy when what you're flagging me for isn't in the flippin' expense policy.   I'm hoping this was just some stupid automated email, that once I say I don't have the receipt for the $14 meal, the 'problem' will go away......
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 08:11:37 AM by bluebelle »

albireo13

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #510 on: July 30, 2019, 08:17:59 PM »
The SITTING. The constant SITTING. I hate it! I make sure I get up and walk around once an hour at least, even if it's just to go to the ladies' (I drink lots of coffee and water just to have the excuse, honestly), and on days that I can take a lunch break and it's not miserable out I make sure to get in a lunchtime walk, but I'm getting increasingly creaky and stiff.

I've considered requesting a standing desk but I don't think my company would pay for it, and honestly, the problem is being stationary, not just sitting. The ability to move around whenever I want is worth so much to me.

Having a standing desk makes it much easier to move/wiggle around, even though you aren't walking. I do lots of stretches and other weird stuff.

Source: Am standing desk wiggler.

I have a standing desk and it is great for my back issues.
However, I notice that I get interrupted much more frequently now.   By standing, my head pokes above the munchkin office walls and people can see me.
This leads to more of them wandering into my office to talk about issues which, if they had half a brain, they could deal with themselves.

I find I need to keep a low profile in order to be able to actually accomplish my work assignments.

The_Big_H

• Stubble
« Reply #511 on: July 30, 2019, 11:34:13 PM »
Every month we have a "optional" (lol) birthday celebration in the lobby, everyone's birthday that month is on the wall.  Everyone sings the happy birthday song in a tune of about 3.6 roentgen (not great not terrible)

The terrible part is when we get to "Happy Birthday dear _name_" people start randomly vomiting all the names out and it devolves into nearly everyone laughing like its so cute we cant fit 3-10 peoples name in the song properly.

Its been almost a decade, its not funny the 100th time. Just sing it "dear everyone" for Christ's sake.  I will enjoy not being forced into "optional" birthday celebrations.

markbike528CBX

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #512 on: July 30, 2019, 11:53:44 PM »
Snip...  Everyone sings the happy birthday song in a tune of about 3.6 roentgen (not great not terrible).. Snip....

OMG. I've never heard of / never nightmared a tune in a key of roentgen (a measure of radioactivity dose).

LennStar

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #513 on: July 31, 2019, 10:24:52 AM »
Yeah, could be a fairly dangerous song...

The SITTING. The constant SITTING. I hate it! I make sure I get up and walk around once an hour at least, even if it's just to go to the ladies' (I drink lots of coffee and water just to have the excuse, honestly), and on days that I can take a lunch break and it's not miserable out I make sure to get in a lunchtime walk, but I'm getting increasingly creaky and stiff.

I've considered requesting a standing desk but I don't think my company would pay for it, and honestly, the problem is being stationary, not just sitting. The ability to move around whenever I want is worth so much to me.

Having a standing desk makes it much easier to move/wiggle around, even though you aren't walking. I do lots of stretches and other weird stuff.

However, I notice that I get interrupted much more frequently now.   By standing, my head pokes above the munchkin office walls and people can see me.
This leads to more of them wandering into my office to talk about issues which, if they had half a brain, they could deal with themselves.

I find I need to keep a low profile in order to be able to actually accomplish my work assignments.

I got a motored up/down desk (whats the word in english?) at home after I moved this month. The most expensive item I bought!

It already served me good in the week I have it, albeit not for standing, because I have injured my foot. But it was awesome how easy I could plug in/out cables from the computers by just moving the table upwards and then bend from my chair!
With a normal desk you need to crawl, with this one I can keep sitting :D

Davnasty

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #514 on: August 02, 2019, 02:04:35 PM »
You should have been SheWhoWalksOutAtLunch today

2sk22

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #515 on: August 04, 2019, 02:12:58 AM »
@SheWhoWalksAtLunch you really earned your salary today! I really feel for you- it's hard enough to handle unreasonable customers but it's a lot harder to deal with people nominally on your own team like that salesman :-(

Imma

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #516 on: August 04, 2019, 12:18:05 PM »
Yeah, could be a fairly dangerous song...

I got a motored up/down desk (whats the word in english?) at home after I moved this month. The most expensive item I bought!

It already served me good in the week I have it, albeit not for standing, because I have injured my foot. But it was awesome how easy I could plug in/out cables from the computers by just moving the table upwards and then bend from my chair!
With a normal desk you need to crawl, with this one I can keep sitting :D

You just reminded me of the very least favourite part of my job and it happens every day. In my company we use 4-person corner desks. Our desktops are right in the middle, on the floor.

Every single working day I start off by getting on my knees and crawling on the floor to turn on my computer. My desk is facing the hallway and I am the only woman in the office. So every single morning I start off by sitting on my hands and knees with my butt just about sticking out from under the desk in full view of everyone who walks by. The men at my workplace aren't the type to make lewd comments thankfully but it still feels very awkward. I always make sure my skirts are long enough that I can put my knees on the seam.

ErrantVenture

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #517 on: August 04, 2019, 12:33:18 PM »
I can't stand the annual corporate performance review or buying new socks for work.

I hate that I have to pay money, for fancy looking shoes and clothing, to go to work, to make more money.

I also hate wearing shoes. And socks. And clothes, generally.

IslandFiGirl

• Stubble
« Reply #518 on: August 04, 2019, 03:10:43 PM »
I have to buy a parking permit to park at my job for SIX HUNDRED dollars each year.  And every year I say I'm not doing it, I'll just park farther away where I don't need a permit and ride my bike in, but then I change my mind because I remember I have meetings all over the city that I have to get to (in a timely manner) and I don't have time to bike to my car and then get to the meeting.  EVERY year I get so pissed about PAYING to park at work!  Yeah, that's my "petty" reason. 

middo

• Handlebar Stache
  • Learning.
« Reply #519 on: August 04, 2019, 07:00:17 PM »
I can't stand the annual corporate performance review or buying new socks for work.

I hate that I have to pay money, for fancy looking shoes and clothing, to go to work, to make more money.

I agree with this.  I go barefoot as much as I can, and when retired, I will be barefoot almost always.  Unless it gets too cold.

Tris Prior

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #520 on: August 05, 2019, 09:12:21 AM »

I agree with this.  I go barefoot as much as I can, and when retired, I will be barefoot almost always.  Unless it gets too cold.

I agree with all of this. Also, how much time, money, and effort I spend on grooming items so that I look presentable/do not offend people at work. I had this thought this morning while I was putting my deodorant on, of all things! I thought, if I were FIREd right now I'd have my hair in a messy ponytail, I may or may not have showered, I certainly would not be concerned if my odor is offensive to others, and I'd be barefoot in my garden!

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #521 on: August 05, 2019, 09:17:36 AM »

I agree with all of this. Also, how much time, money, and effort I spend on grooming items so that I look presentable/do not offend people at work. I had this thought this morning while I was putting my deodorant on, of all things! I thought, if I were FIREd right now I'd have my hair in a messy ponytail, I may or may not have showered, I certainly would not be concerned if my odor is offensive to others, and I'd be barefoot in my garden!

I prefer to wear hiking clothes and a buff on my hair whenever I have a day free. My boss once said that I could wear a buff if I feel the need for it. That is nice, but I don't consider that very appropriate.

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #522 on: August 05, 2019, 09:24:18 AM »
I have so many things to do in September that I don't really have the time to work. And I don't want to go to the yearly 2 day meeting in a hotel. That night I have a free mushroom course that I would prefer to go to.
I'm not sure what happens if I don't go, do I need to work these days?

Tris Prior

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #523 on: August 05, 2019, 10:46:53 AM »
I have so many things to do in September that I don't really have the time to work.

That is how my August is. I am SO swamped right now - and what kills me is that I don't have anything at all to do at work. Yet, other people are on vacation so I can't take time off as we need "coverage."
This is stupid - I need to cook and do some home canning and take care of the garden and I have a big event coming up for my side hustle in 2 weeks that I need to prepare for, and instead I'm in a cubicle farting around on the Internet and trying to look busy because I am literally just waiting for work to come in.

LennStar

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #524 on: August 05, 2019, 10:55:00 AM »
I was putting my deodorant on, of all things! I thought, if I were FIREd right now I'd have my hair in a messy ponytail,

There are deodorants (and even more perfums) that stink worse than most people.

Also I think I like messy Ponytails.

merula

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #525 on: August 05, 2019, 11:31:01 AM »
I read the entire thread in one sitting (slow day at work) and could not agree with this more:

unfortunately specific to my occupation, but so i never have to hear another IT leader say “shift left” ever again in my life.

The thing is, I don't even work in IT. Not even close. But in my company, being able to use IT terms in non-IT settings is a prerequisite for management, so here we are. I need to shift this work left, that work right, even though none of it is actually shiftable unless you have a time machine. I need to create an MVP rather than something that's actually going to work. I need to document my assets and work on BLUE cards but not PURPLE cards.

This is at an insurance company. They're making some actuaries go Agile. It's utter madness.

My petty reason for seeking FIRE? I believe that insurance is insurance; it's boring, and it's supposed to be boring. Boring is good for insurance! But, no, management wants to make stuff exciting, so they make comparisons to Google and Amazon and freaking DOMINOS in the pursuit of "innovation". You wanna know what kind of "innovation" would be "transformative" in the insurance industry? Predicting exactly how and when climate change is going to destroy everything. Go shift THAT left.

Tris Prior

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #526 on: August 05, 2019, 12:13:12 PM »
I was putting my deodorant on, of all things! I thought, if I were FIREd right now I'd have my hair in a messy ponytail,

There are deodorants (and even more perfums) that stink worse than most people.

Also I think I like messy Ponytails.

This is true, so why is BO less socially acceptable than whatever the guy walking to the train in front of me bathed in this morning? Yuck!

Candace

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #527 on: August 05, 2019, 12:28:03 PM »
I read the entire thread in one sitting (slow day at work) and could not agree with this more:

unfortunately specific to my occupation, but so i never have to hear another IT leader say “shift left” ever again in my life.

The thing is, I don't even work in IT. Not even close. But in my company, being able to use IT terms in non-IT settings is a prerequisite for management, so here we are. I need to shift this work left, that work right, even though none of it is actually shiftable unless you have a time machine. I need to create an MVP rather than something that's actually going to work. I need to document my assets and work on BLUE cards but not PURPLE cards.

This is at an insurance company. They're making some actuaries go Agile. It's utter madness.

My petty reason for seeking FIRE? I believe that insurance is insurance; it's boring, and it's supposed to be boring. Boring is good for insurance! But, no, management wants to make stuff exciting, so they make comparisons to Google and Amazon and freaking DOMINOS in the pursuit of "innovation". You wanna know what kind of "innovation" would be "transformative" in the insurance industry? Predicting exactly how and when climate change is going to destroy everything. Go shift THAT left.

This is priceless.

rantk81

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #528 on: August 05, 2019, 12:45:36 PM »
I keep reasonable hygiene habits, not because I have go to to the office every day, but because I don't want to be dirty and smelly.

Prairie Gal

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #529 on: August 05, 2019, 06:41:48 PM »
When I was on vacation a girl walked by me in the park that obviously didn't believe in bathing or deodorant.

2sk22

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #530 on: August 06, 2019, 02:28:37 AM »

This is ridiculous but, unfortunately, IT envy is spreading. A friend who works in pharmaceuticals says that they are adopting agile too. Mind you drug development happens on the timescale of years!

albireo13

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #531 on: August 06, 2019, 06:01:25 AM »
Agile ... what a crock of sh$t.
We have that and it is a hoot to watch the lemmings all run around doing their scrum meetings, etc.

Chickadee

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #532 on: August 06, 2019, 06:07:58 AM »
My most petty reason:

I want to nap with the dog in the afternoons ....and drink hot tea slowly in the morning after I putter around the garden. Lol. I am 30s going on 80s in my own head.

rantk81

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #533 on: August 06, 2019, 06:41:23 AM »
Agile is the worst.  A complete destroyer of productivity.

SweetRedWine

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #534 on: August 06, 2019, 07:06:34 AM »
Agile is the worst.  A complete destroyer of productivity.

This is absolutely true.

dcheesi

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #535 on: August 06, 2019, 09:21:55 AM »
We have that and it is a hoot to watch the lemmings all run around doing their scrum meetings, etc.
When I was first involved with Agile development, it actually served a need1 and was an improvement. It was also appropriate for the project/product. Now, you get bastardized pseudo-Agile that checks off management's boxes but otherwise just wastes everyone's time.

1Specifically, keeping Marketing in line. We had a particularly flighty/anyway-the-wind-blows Marketing guy in charge of our product, and the Agile estimation process was a way to compensate for his frequent changes in direction, while also forcing him to acknowledge and deal with the inevitable tradeoffs (tasks that would drop out of the project schedule if we worked on his latest "must-have" idea instead).

never give up

• Walrus Stache
  • Kindness is free to give and priceless to receive
« Reply #536 on: August 06, 2019, 10:58:30 AM »
I hate Agile. Micromanagement dressed up as something fancy. However Agile is not a petty reason to FIRE. It’s up there in my top twenty very good reasons to FIRE.

LennStar

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #537 on: August 06, 2019, 02:01:29 PM »

If you have many meetings, you are not doing agile (right).
But I guess from the other comments that you all just know the bastardized controller-.guy based version that is named the same way.

The original agile's meaning was that you start with a small, working program uand build on that. I work in a company that does this. The product literally is never finished, but always improved.
There is software where this is the best approach. Then there is software where this is bullshit.

And then there is the variant made by management. The description in one search results goes like this: ...is a value-driven approach that enables Project Managers to deliver high-priority, high quality work.

"high-priority, high quality work" is exactly where agile is not fit for.
Not to mention that you should never touch a company that has "value-driven type of work" in their description, or where the Project Manager is more important than the customer or worker.

FI45RE

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #538 on: August 07, 2019, 07:02:45 AM »
Not having to listen to people question why I'm skipping pizza/doughnuts in favor of healthy food choices.

That s**t got old a long time ago.

Yes. This. No shit, my boss will walk to my office to ask why I didn't want to eat the crappy food provided at our quarterly department meetings.

"You're missing out"

"Oh, ok."

yow

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #539 on: August 07, 2019, 07:13:44 AM »
Not having to listen to people question why I'm skipping pizza/doughnuts in favor of healthy food choices.

Yes. This. No shit, my boss will walk to my office to ask why I didn't want to eat the crappy food provided at our quarterly department meetings.

"You're missing out"

"Oh, ok."

This one definitely strikes a chord with me.

I'll have to go through this tomorrow. It never fails to be asked.

Candace

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #540 on: August 07, 2019, 07:32:07 AM »

"You're missing out"

"Oh, ok."

+1
I'm FIREd and this is one of the things I seriously enjoy not having to deal with. I'm a chocolate 'addict' and it's so nice not to be confronted with brownies, cookies, and candy so often.

merula

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #541 on: August 07, 2019, 07:47:54 AM »
"high-priority, high quality work" is exactly where agile is not fit for.

THIS. EXACTLY THIS.

You want to use agile on your latest app that aggregates all of the Housewives gossip? Great. Latest Google Maps competitor? Awesome.

Using Agile on software that rates and issues insurance policies, which are required by law to comply with very strict requirements that are changing constantly because insurance is regulated at the state level? For a Fortune 500 company where no downtime is acceptable?

Madness.

couponvan

• Walrus Stache
    • My journal
« Reply #542 on: August 07, 2019, 07:55:42 AM »
Day drinking

Philociraptor

• Handlebar Stache
  • Eat. Sleep. Invest. Repeat.
« Reply #543 on: August 07, 2019, 08:48:46 AM »
Day drinking

Recently discovered Tiki Bars and would like to have time to replicate these recipes at home.

Plus a beer with lunch would be nice.

Fish Sweet

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #544 on: August 07, 2019, 10:15:42 AM »
Being able to smile quizzically at my knucklehead of a coworker when he complains about how poor "we" are.   (He assumes that we're both making similar incomes.  We are not, and I think that with his poor work ethic he's soon heading toward having no income at all.)

dcheesi

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #545 on: August 07, 2019, 10:28:08 AM »

"You're missing out"

"Oh, ok."

At my current office there's never vegetarian options when management provides a meal.  NEVER, and I've worked here almost three years.  How hard is it to order one cheese pizza? (last order 18 pizzas - all different - all containing meat).  And who puts sausage in mashed potatoes, bacon in green beans & pepperoni in green salad??(most recent holiday celebration)   I pack a lunch every day and pack extra on "free food" days.
Bacon in green beans (or cooked greens in general) is a Southern tradition. Not sure about those others, though.

The problem I run into at work is that they do order vegetarian options, but only just barely enough for the strict vegetarians in the group. Apparently it's better to leave the vegetarians wanting more than to risk any omnivores having to eat a (*gasp*) slice of cheese pizza!

Personally, I'm not full-time veg., but I do like to eat healthy most of the time. However, we're frequently admonished to leave the veg. options for the vegetarians, and the remaining options are usually full of sausage and other high-fat meats. I suppose I could ask to be added to the veg. list for work gatherings, but I suspect that would raise its own issues; not to mention that the veg. options presented are rather poor in some cases (e.g., just a big bowl of greek salad, when they order from the kabob shop --even though said shop has plenty of veg. entree offerings!).

Zikoris

• Magnum Stache
  • Vancouverstachian
« Reply #546 on: August 07, 2019, 11:38:02 AM »

"You're missing out"

"Oh, ok."

At my current office there's never vegetarian options when management provides a meal.  NEVER, and I've worked here almost three years.  How hard is it to order one cheese pizza? (last order 18 pizzas - all different - all containing meat).  And who puts sausage in mashed potatoes, bacon in green beans & pepperoni in green salad??(most recent holiday celebration)   I pack a lunch every day and pack extra on "free food" days.
Bacon in green beans (or cooked greens in general) is a Southern tradition. Not sure about those others, though.

The problem I run into at work is that they do order vegetarian options, but only just barely enough for the strict vegetarians in the group. Apparently it's better to leave the vegetarians wanting more than to risk any omnivores having to eat a (*gasp*) slice of cheese pizza!

Personally, I'm not full-time veg., but I do like to eat healthy most of the time. However, we're frequently admonished to leave the veg. options for the vegetarians, and the remaining options are usually full of sausage and other high-fat meats. I suppose I could ask to be added to the veg. list for work gatherings, but I suspect that would raise its own issues; not to mention that the veg. options presented are rather poor in some cases (e.g., just a big bowl of greek salad, when they order from the kabob shop --even though said shop has plenty of veg. entree offerings!).

At my company everyone fights over the vegan stuff. Like, it's gotten so bad they literally have someone guard the vegan options to make sure only the confirmed vegans get it, or it gets decimated immediately. Like, JFC, just order more of it already, clearly if you need a guard for it then your meat/vegan ordering ratio is totally off.

AlanStache

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #547 on: August 07, 2019, 02:46:57 PM »
I think some people just have a mental block about veg stuff.  They may be open to discussion about it in the moment but any progress made in there understanding will just fade away before the next company catered lunch.   Like I have had people think I need to eat fish at meals when the learn I am pescatarian, no I am actually ok not.  Maybe they think that because they need meat at each meal I need fish at each meal?  But turning down a doughnut.... that is just wrong :-) 

GreenSheep

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #548 on: August 07, 2019, 03:17:43 PM »
I think some people just have a mental block about veg stuff.  They may be open to discussion about it in the moment but any progress made in there understanding will just fade away before the next company catered lunch.   Like I have had people think I need to eat fish at meals when the learn I am pescatarian, no I am actually ok not.  Maybe they think that because they need meat at each meal I need fish at each meal?  But turning down a doughnut.... that is just wrong :-)

Ha, this reminds me (a whole food plants-only eater) of the time I went to a week-long group thing where meals were prepared for us daily. They served me tofu at every single meal, including breakfast, for several days until I finally politely told them that I'm perfectly happy with fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds -- all of which were already being served, so it was actually less work for them to just leave out the tofu. At home, I might eat tofu once a month, if that. I appreciate their effort to accommodate a diet they don't really understand, but I don't require tofu for survival!

Also, seconding the experience of having all the vegan food go first. People turn up their noses at the idea of vegan food, but apparently there's something appealing about it when you just set it out there without a label. Maybe because plants tend to be colorful and pretty.

Zaga

• Magnum Stache
    • A Wall of Hats
« Reply #549 on: August 07, 2019, 05:19:51 PM »
I'm allergic to milk (and everything derived from milk) and work goes out of their way to make sure catered lunches have something that I'm not allergic to.  It's actually very nice!  Now, that means I usually end up having bbq wings, but I can live with that 3 times a year.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!