Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?  (Read 1288205 times)

Inaya

• Handlebar Stache
Re: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?
« Reply #1000 on: August 24, 2017, 08:42:54 AM »
One of those Oru Kayaks. 
I absolutely can't have this.

However.... I WANT THAT ORU KAYAK.  I look at their Instagram every single day.  I imagine myself folding it up and storing it much easier than my inflatable (my inflatable SUP stores ok, but just "ok") SUP in my tiny house... and my house is only going to get smaller someday.... BUT, I do not need it.

Well, thanks. Now I want one. I've been contemplating the possibility of getting a kayak because I live right next to a river. But I have no space left for anything in my studio apartment. I just bought a tiny freezer, and that took up the last little bit of space I had.

JanetJackson

• Pencil Stache
    • How I actually made $50 just for taking a survey and being in the healthcare marketplace
« Reply #1001 on: August 24, 2017, 08:55:05 AM »
I'm so sorry... I live in a studio too.

Here's what I bought instead, at the beginning of summer: https://www.amazon.com/HydroForce-White-Inflatable-Stand-Paddleboard/dp/B00MJNC4QE/ref=sr_1_2?s=outdoor-recreation&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1503586313&sr=1-2&keywords=inflatable+SUP&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011
It was on sale for $189 when I got it and I used a $50 Amazon CC sign up bonus toward it, but the price it's at now isn't THAT bad, I suppose.  I roll it up and bungee cord in and store it next to my washing machine when it's not in use and that works pretty well so far.  It can take a beating, I can attest to smashing into at LEAST two rocks with it faster than I intended/I didn't see them, plus I was dragging it back to the car once and didn't realize it.  It came with two patches for idiots like me, but I haven't had to use them yet.

STILL WANT TO ORU THOUGH.

One of those Oru Kayaks. 

However.... I WANT THAT ORU KAYAK.  I look at their Instagram every single day.  I imagine myself folding it up and storing it much easier than my inflatable (my inflatable SUP stores ok, but just "ok") SUP in my tiny house... and my house is only going to get smaller someday.... BUT, I do not need it.

Well, thanks. Now I want one. I've been contemplating the possibility of getting a kayak because I live right next to a river. But I have no space left for anything in my studio apartment. I just bought a tiny freezer, and that took up the last little bit of space I had.

GenXbiker

• Bristles
« Reply #1002 on: August 24, 2017, 09:56:34 AM »

I'm not really lusting after anything, but I did see a house for sale this month that I felt some lust for considering it was in my affordability range (no loan necessary) and looked as close to "perfect" as any house I've seen for sale around here,

$200,000 for a multi-acre country estate with a nice 2500 sq. ft. home, very large detached garage, nestled in the trees, at the end of a dead-end road, with the nearest neighbor about 1/5th mile away with line of sight blocked by trees, no train tracks within 2 miles, no airport near-by, about 2 miles outside of a small city, within a mile from the lake.

It looked super quiet and peaceful.  But since I have a similarly sized home in a fairly quiet neighborhood, with FIRE potentially less than 2 years from now, and possibly relocating outside of this area sometime after FIRE, I can't justify it.

AniMaL11

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1003 on: August 26, 2017, 05:44:58 PM »
I am lusting after a new 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Yeah it isn't even out yet... I don't need one but would love to replace my current family vehicle with one.

horsepoor

• Magnum Stache
  • That old chestnut.
« Reply #1004 on: August 26, 2017, 09:53:10 PM »
I'm participating in a workshop this weekend hosted at an amazing home/horse farm at the end of a private drive. There is an indoor arena, a breezeway attaches to a beautifully appointed horse barn.  There is a perfect, unobstructed view of Mt. Hood.  The home features a built-in Miele espresso machine, a home theatre, outdoor kitchen, greenhouse, and sunken saltwater hot tub looking out over aforementioned view.

So the stupidest thing I'm lusting after right now is a winning Powerball ticket, or to find out our hostess is my long-lost aunt and I'm her only heir.

SeaEhm

• Bristles
  • The Guilt is Real
« Reply #1005 on: August 26, 2017, 10:05:45 PM »
a Neapolitan milkshake and cheeseburger.

Costs too many calories though.

financialfreedomsloth

• Stubble
    • financial freedom sloth
« Reply #1006 on: August 27, 2017, 04:57:24 AM »
It's so tempting to see estimated mortgage payments+tax+insurance still less than my tiny apartment rent.
If buying and living in the house is cheaper than renting an appartement then why should you not buy buy it? The only reason this would not make sense is if you are planning to leave that area in, let's say, the next 5 years ...

FIreSurfer

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1007 on: August 27, 2017, 07:25:23 AM »
Spent the spring looking at/lusting after classic shitkicker Jeep Wranglers on craigslist, imagining DW and I on summer vacation driving around Vermont with the top down and our hairs in the wind.....
Daily driver broke right before said VT vacation and I succumbed and picked up a great deal on an older gentleman's Wrangler baby after he'd had a knee replacement and had to upgrade to an automatic.
@AniMaL11 have you had one of these? A Wrangler is like a tractor you can drive legally on the roads but slower, louder, and uses more gas than a tractor!

I guess my point is sometimes it's better to let the object of your affection stay right out of reach, cuz it's never gonna live up to your fantasy of it.....
Anyone in the NY area looking for to buy a decidedly un-Mustachian stick shift Jeep.........??!!

AniMaL11

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1008 on: August 27, 2017, 09:51:11 AM »
@tryingtoFIREinNYC

One of my old buddies had an CJ7 that we drove around in back in the day. I loved the simplicity of it. It was a stick and I decided I was tired of rowing through gears in the traffic we have. Autos back then were only 3 speeds and a rust free CJ7 is getting harder and harder to find.

I currently have a 12 year old Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (TJ), that I take camping with my kids. It is just too small for the 3 of us and why it is a second vehicle. It is my toy and although it doesn't fit the MMM way for vehicles, it makes a whole lot more sense than buying a new 4 door Jeep Rubicon.

Especially because the one I want is either the Hard Rock or Recon edition :).

But I definitely see your point...it may be a good thing to just keep it a fantasy

AniMaL11

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1009 on: August 27, 2017, 09:54:38 AM »
My lustiness has been directed at buying a Ford Transit and build it out for long-term traveling - I've researched everything and watched every video on #vanlife.....   then my DH says, "well, if you'd like to work another year and a half, we can get it".... damn I hate when he throws my own words back at me!  Now, I'm researching a nice tent that will house us and the 2 dogs.

Oh I want one of these too...I just can't justify it :( not yet at least...

What kind of tents are you looking at? There are some pretty pricey ones out there.

FIreSurfer

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1010 on: August 27, 2017, 10:31:01 AM »
@AniMaL11 
Yup it was "rowing through the gears" in NYC traffic while shouting to be heard by DW in the passenger seat and burning through prob. a whole dinosaur's worth of fossil fuel the other day that left me feeling that way.....
but keeping it up in the country for camping + teaching my little brother to drive stick as a second vehicle makes sense - it's a '97, older than the kid, and it warms my heart that a millenial wants to acquire that skill.....

Sorry to hijack the thread with Jeep Wrangler talk : ) that's probably another forum.........

Rural

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1011 on: August 27, 2017, 06:01:51 PM »
@AniMaL11 
Yup it was "rowing through the gears" in NYC traffic while shouting to be heard by DW in the passenger seat and burning through prob. a whole dinosaur's worth of fossil fuel the other day that left me feeling that way.....
but keeping it up in the country for camping + teaching my little brother to drive stick as a second vehicle makes sense - it's a '97, older than the kid, and it warms my heart that a millenial wants to acquire that skill.....

Sorry to hijack the thread with Jeep Wrangler talk : ) that's probably another forum.........

Our Wrangler is a '97, and trust me when I say the tractor burns more fuel than it does! :)

But they are not meant to be daily drivers unless most of your driving is on something other than pavement. They especially don't do well at highway speeds. Jeeps are tools, as I've said in other threads, and if you need one, virtually nothing else will do (I've owned and driven other off-road vehicles, and the only thing I've ever found that compares to the Wrangler's ability off-road is a horse). If you don't need one, it's a very expensive toy.

Whatsername

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1012 on: August 28, 2017, 06:25:22 AM »
A pool. I've kept it at bay for a couple years now but still want one.

JanetJackson

• Pencil Stache
    • How I actually made $50 just for taking a survey and being in the healthcare marketplace
« Reply #1013 on: August 28, 2017, 09:11:46 AM »
SWOOOOOON.  Coffee, animals, and beautiful views are my three favorite things. 

I'm participating in a workshop this weekend hosted at an amazing home/horse farm at the end of a private drive. There is an indoor arena, a breezeway attaches to a beautifully appointed horse barn.  There is a perfect, unobstructed view of Mt. Hood.  The home features a built-in Miele espresso machine, a home theatre, outdoor kitchen, greenhouse, and sunken saltwater hot tub looking out over aforementioned view.

So the stupidest thing I'm lusting after right now is a winning Powerball ticket, or to find out our hostess is my long-lost aunt and I'm her only heir.

BiochemicalDJ

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Bristles
    • My FI Journal
« Reply #1014 on: August 28, 2017, 09:36:01 AM »
This is going to sound painfullygeeky, but I really want to get some D&D miniatures for the game night I DM.

If that is not a first world problem then I don't know what is.

Look into a company called 'Reaper Miniatures'- they sometimes hold Kickstarters for new lines, and you can get BOATLOADS of minis for like $85 CAD.

NoVa

• Stubble
« Reply #1015 on: August 28, 2017, 10:24:09 AM »
This is going to sound painfullygeeky, but I really want to get some D&D miniatures for the game night I DM.

Look into a company called 'Reaper Miniatures'- they sometimes hold Kickstarters for new lines, and you can get BOATLOADS of minis for like $85 CAD.
They currently have a Kickstarter going, search for "Bones". The only downside is that you will be doing the painting, but it's less than a $1 per figure.

2Birds1Stone

• Walrus Stache
  • K Thnx Bye
« Reply #1016 on: September 05, 2017, 02:30:37 PM »
Right now I'm really lusting after a personal watercraft. Specifically a 2015+ Yamaha FX HO.

I am also trying to plan a group trip from Miami FL to Bimini, Bahamas by ski.

https://youtu.be/HPlQ_ZQGgj8

t5inside

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1017 on: September 07, 2017, 09:46:13 AM »
One of those Oru Kayaks. 

I recently purchased an inflatable SUP with an attachable seat so that I can take it out on the river and stand OR sit.  I love it and have already taken it out several times.  I am an introvert, and it encourages me to spend time with people out in nature, which I love.  It also provides a vessel to take myself into solitude out on the water.  Someone gave me a life jacket (my employer, actually... they said they couldn't afford to have me drown), and I threw up in my mouth purchasing it for $189, but I think it was the right thing to do... even with student loan debt.  I can't afford regular therapy, but this is close to it.

They are 1k, which is RIDICULOUS.

I also want an Assault Bike, and Botox.
HELP ME.

.... ok, that felt good to get off of my chest.  Back to the regularly scheduled program.

I caved and picked up a Bay ST model (kayak, not assault bike :)) a couple weeks ago for 25% off. I checked the used prices and figured I could sell it and not lose much if I didn't enjoy it (besides, rentals aren't cheap either, and they add up). Check out an inflatable if you want something less expensive - having one is much nicer than renting since you can go any time, if it's something you'll do more often than a few times a year. Being out there at sunrise is pretty incredible.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 09:57:40 AM by t5inside »

expatartist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1018 on: September 07, 2017, 07:57:19 PM »
A shark deterrent wetsuit!
https://radiator.net/collections/shark-deterrent-dive-1/products/ladies-shark-deterrent-elude-mid-diving-suit

But I won't get my Open Water cert til next year, and even then - not sure how often I'd use it, since where I live has only a 3-month winter, a mild one compared to most of N. America.

Fishindude

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1019 on: September 08, 2017, 06:49:34 AM »
I'm still lusting to purchase a backhoe.  Hope to have one purchased by winter.
Currently building a barn addition so I'll have room to park it indoors.

Could certainly live without it, rent one occasionally when needed or make due without, but I'm convinced it will be super handy to get many projects on the farm done efficiently.

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?
« Reply #1020 on: September 08, 2017, 07:38:24 AM »

Could certainly live without it, rent one occasionally when needed or make due without, but I'm convinced it will be super handy to get many projects on the farm done efficiently.

Gah, I still am dreaming of power equipment too.

I was out on a bike ride a couple weeks ago and saw this:

I stopped, took a picture of it to get the phone number and allllmost called. I resisted though.

FrugalToque

• Global Moderator
  • Pencil Stache
« Reply #1021 on: September 08, 2017, 07:43:38 AM »

I know.  We're playing with the kids right now.  You can only write so many Zombie/ghoul/skeleton adventures (to take advantage of our Ravenloft set) before you want to move on.

Toque.

Dollar Slice

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1022 on: September 08, 2017, 08:09:07 AM »

I know.  We're playing with the kids right now.  You can only write so many Zombie/ghoul/skeleton adventures (to take advantage of our Ravenloft set) before you want to move on.

Toque.

Have you seen Rich Burlew's collections of printable miniatures? It's $6 per set of ~300 miniatures, and you just print and fold the ones you want to use. http://www.giantitp.com/AMFESSummer.html

TrMama

« Reply #1023 on: September 08, 2017, 03:42:55 PM »
Fancy skis for my kid. The art on them would suit her perfectly. But they're $260US + $75 for shipping. After factoring in the exchange, that's like $100K CAD.

Just checked the site again and they seem to be sold out of her size! Success!

Rural

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1024 on: September 09, 2017, 09:07:33 PM »

I know where you can get a deal on one. :)

Seriously, trying to sell a JD 410

mastrr

• Bristles
« Reply #1025 on: September 10, 2017, 10:06:33 PM »
12" Macbook
New Car - 2018 Honda Accord / 2018 Acura TLX - LEASED.  Currently drive & own a 2012 Civic with 55k miles.

Hula Hoop

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1026 on: September 11, 2017, 11:49:35 AM »
Robot vacuum cleaner

Roe

• Stubble
« Reply #1027 on: September 12, 2017, 06:44:15 AM »
Lusting to go to the underwater Poseidon Resort in Fiji:

With a 30k/week pricetag i might have to consider it lucky that the place never actually got built.

former player

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1028 on: September 13, 2017, 04:28:32 AM »
A chandelier for the room I'm having built on my (tiny in USA terms) house.  Not one of those rococo jobs but a 60s streamlined job.  Funny thing is, the cost is nothing compared to the cost of the room itself but as a non-essential decorative item it feels like more.

Freckles

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1029 on: September 13, 2017, 09:26:05 AM »
I'm of the opinion that chandeliers are essential. :)

gggggg

• Bristles
« Reply #1030 on: September 13, 2017, 09:40:14 AM »
An HK SP5K. Not trying to get political, just answering the question.

farfromfire

• Stubble
« Reply #1031 on: September 13, 2017, 12:54:01 PM »
New climbing harness.. Although I can just continue renting used ones

iris lily

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1032 on: September 13, 2017, 06:52:22 PM »
The stupidest thing I am lustng after right now is a second house. Theoretically, at 1200 sq feet, it is big enough to be our only house but I dont want to move to this tiny tourist town permenantly.

I think about this specific property daily. It is true lust. We went to Europe for a few weeks and I hoped someone would buy it while we were gone to relieve me of the decision about biying it,  ut nope. It was creepy how many "signs" I saw in Romania where we vacationed that I should buy this house. Humans are silly, superstitious creatures.

I THINK I have turned the corner about it today, and I can convince my heart that a second home is not good for us. DH and I will fight about it  because we will always have additional house responsibilities, our work will never be done. And we are JUST at the age where senior body ailments will start to slow us down.

It is not really about the money, although that will be one factor, just not the top factor.

I really, really meed to stay off Realtor.com.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 06:54:51 PM by iris lily »

AccidentalMiser

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1033 on: September 13, 2017, 09:15:58 PM »
The stupidest thing I am lustng after right now is a second house. Theoretically, at 1200 sq feet, it is big enough to be our only house but I dont want to move to this tiny tourist town permenantly.

I think about this specific property daily. It is true lust. We went to Europe for a few weeks and I hoped someone would buy it while we were gone to relieve me of the decision about biying it,  ut nope. It was creepy how many "signs" I saw in Romania where we vacationed that I should buy this house. Humans are silly, superstitious creatures.

I THINK I have turned the corner about it today, and I can convince my heart that a second home is not good for us. DH and I will fight about it  because we will always have additional house responsibilities, our work will never be done. And we are JUST at the age where senior body ailments will start to slow us down.

It is not really about the money, although that will be one factor, just not the top factor.

My DW is afflicted by this particular disease.  I've narrowly escaped purchasing two houses in the last three months.  I've told her that I will never again purchase another piece of real estate as long as I live.  The problem is that she finds really REALLY great deals and I get swept along to the real estate office where I find myself making yet another offer on yet another property.

I feel badly for your poor husband.  I am him.

sequoia

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1034 on: September 15, 2017, 03:54:47 AM »
I'm really wanting to buy a Ford mustang right now to drive around in the summer sun, and enjoy ear splitting engine roar and tire smoke.  Not a new one, one of the previous generations.  But I keep asking myself, would I rather just set $10000 on fire and watch that burn? Arguably safer than driving a mustang.

True, but you will have more fun with the mustang :)

I could use a larger tool box. I have a perfectly fine one, but it is small and full of tools. One of those 4 or 5 ft wide with soft closing drawers would be perfect in my garage ha!

iris lily

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1035 on: September 15, 2017, 06:59:09 AM »

My DW is afflicted by this particular disease.  I've narrowly escaped purchasing two houses in the last three months.  I've told her that I will never again purchase another piece of real estate as long as I live.  The problem is that she finds really REALLY great deals and I get swept along to the real estate office where I find myself making yet another offer on yet another property.

I feel badly for your poor husband.  I am him.

Sadly, he is on board with this ourchase. It is up to me to walk away from it.

Related, i learned many years ago that when the both of us go to look at a classic car, we end up buying it. We no longer look.

I have to stay off Realtor.com.

RelaxedGal

• Bristles
« Reply #1036 on: September 15, 2017, 08:08:42 AM »
A new car.  I have a 2012 Nissan Leaf (electric car) and spend a lot of time reading about the Bolt, and Volt, and Tesla 3, and new Leaf, and Ioniq, and E-Golf, and on and on and on.  Two, three, maybe 4 times my current range.  All the fancy new bells and whistles. 

And yet, I have a car that does exactly what I need, with minimal fuss.  Lusting after a new car is stupid.

DarkandStormy

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1037 on: September 15, 2017, 08:23:27 AM »
A new car.  I have a 2012 Nissan Leaf (electric car) and spend a lot of time reading about the Bolt, and Volt, and Tesla 3, and new Leaf, and Ioniq, and E-Golf, and on and on and on.  Two, three, maybe 4 times my current range.  All the fancy new bells and whistles. 

And yet, I have a car that does exactly what I need, with minimal fuss.  Lusting after a new car is stupid.

What's your '12 Leaf worth?  I think we're due to see some drastic improvements in e-vehicles -> range, more charging options, etc.  Tesla has really been pushing the envelope.  BMW is going away from the traditional combustion engine as well.

Like you said, if you don't have any issues with your range, maintenance, etc. then try to get another couple years out of it.

former player

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1038 on: September 15, 2017, 08:28:14 AM »
I'm of the opinion that chandeliers are essential. :)
I'm not sure that the original intention of this thread was to enable each other, but I'll take it.

Offer's gone in on the chandelier.

ooeei

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1039 on: September 15, 2017, 08:35:27 AM »
A high performance mini-ITX computer, with a 144hz monitor for gaming. My 6 year old full size ATX works well enough with a recent cheap graphics card upgrade, but modern tech can get you so much performance in such a small package it's lustful. I recently took my PC to a family member's house while we rode out Harvey, and moving it was a huge pain in the ass (and it took up a lot of space at their house). Not worth the $1000-1500 it would cost to upgrade for sure, but damn it'd be nice.

Remnace

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1040 on: September 15, 2017, 09:59:48 AM »
A mountain bike. I'd like to get into the sport, but mountain bikes are fairly pricey and I already have a bike that fits my everyday needs.

khangaroo

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • My Blog
« Reply #1041 on: September 15, 2017, 10:04:18 AM »
The One Ring:

https://www.jenshansen.com/products/the-lord-of-the-rings-the-one-ring-gold-plated-tungsten-carbide

I've been wanting it ever since LOTR first came out many, many years ago. I'm a guy that has never worn jewelry except going through a bracelet phase in high school. I'm single therefore it couldn't really replace a wedding ring. I'm pretty fidgety so I can see myself playing with it all the time or taking it off and spinning it.

It would be $129 with shipping to the US. I think I'm going to sleep on it tonight and then make a decision tomorrow morning.

ooeei

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1042 on: September 15, 2017, 10:14:43 AM »
The One Ring:

https://www.jenshansen.com/products/the-lord-of-the-rings-the-one-ring-gold-plated-tungsten-carbide

I've been wanting it ever since LOTR first came out many, many years ago. I'm a guy that has never worn jewelry except going through a bracelet phase in high school. I'm single therefore it couldn't really replace a wedding ring. I'm pretty fidgety so I can see myself playing with it all the time or taking it off and spinning it.

It would be $129 with shipping to the US. I think I'm going to sleep on it tonight and then make a decision tomorrow morning.

You want it to actually wear it? I could see wanting it for some display or something, but not to wear it in the real world.

If it helps, tungsten carbide is super strong, so if you're ever in a situation where a hospital or EMTs need to cut it off to save your finger, they will probably be delayed. It can be cracked with vice grips, but especially if it's coated in gold and they don't know it's carbide, it might take them a few precious minutes to figure it out.

Dollar Slice

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1043 on: September 15, 2017, 10:46:14 AM »
Also, wearing the One Ring seems like a bad idea in general. Unless you want to be hunted down by Nazgul.

Clean Shaven

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1044 on: September 15, 2017, 11:03:16 AM »
Also, wearing the One Ring seems like a bad idea in general. Unless you want to be hunted down by Nazgul.

Hence being "the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now." 

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1045 on: September 15, 2017, 12:57:33 PM »

The Bolt (for maximum range) and Ioniq EV (for maximum efficiency) both look really nice. We are planning on buying an electric car at some point. Just not sure when that point is yet.

2Birds1Stone

• Walrus Stache
  • K Thnx Bye
« Reply #1046 on: September 15, 2017, 04:03:46 PM »

Hence being "the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now."

precious

khangaroo

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • My Blog
« Reply #1047 on: September 15, 2017, 04:58:36 PM »
The One Ring:

You want it to actually wear it? I could see wanting it for some display or something, but not to wear it in the real world.

If it helps, tungsten carbide is super strong, so if you're ever in a situation where a hospital or EMTs need to cut it off to save your finger, they will probably be delayed. It can be cracked with vice grips, but especially if it's coated in gold and they don't know it's carbide, it might take them a few precious minutes to figure it out.

I see what you did there :D

AccidentalMiser

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1048 on: September 16, 2017, 05:50:22 AM »

My wedding ring is tungsten carbide.  I do worry about that sometimes.  I've taken to removing it when I do work with my hands.  I've gone through two gold wedding bands in my 30-year marriage back when hard hand work was part of my daily existence. 

If I lose a finger, then so be it.  Frodo did.

Blindsquirrel

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1049 on: September 16, 2017, 11:35:37 AM »
    I can understand wanting the Ring. It is beautiful, and powerful. Yesssssss, we wants it! Filthy Baggenezzz stole my birthday pressssent!