Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?  (Read 1288414 times)

slschierer

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • Life With The Kellers
Re: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?
« Reply #950 on: July 12, 2017, 09:06:02 AM »
The 25 acres that my uncle has for sale.  It's gorgeous land, perfect for building a home and raising children and cattle.  I can buy it, but I could pay off my current home (it's on 6 acres where we have a garden and small herd of cattle) instead.  Decisions, Decisions!  We will have the funds to do either one this spring.  If the land is sold by then, I guess we'll know what to do!

I'd also love to get a Yukon or Tahoe.  I had one a few years ago, but I sold it and purchased a Honda Accord.  The Accord is in great shape and should last for years to come.  It averages 32 mpg, and I drive a lot commuting to work and driving to see family.  I think I'll stick with the Honda.

If you really like that 25 acres, grab it, you won't regret it.
Land doesn't change hands very often, so it's unlikely to be available in your lifetime again.

We've been acquiring land since 1990, and I think it's been one of the smartest things we've done, as well as a pretty decent long term investment.

Thank you for your advice Fishindude!  I can't imagine regretting it, either.

SV19

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #951 on: July 12, 2017, 09:08:48 AM »
Generally, the jerseys of my favorite football (soccer) team are awful looking. This year they actually have a pretty sleek design, especially on the ones without the sponsor.

But ~$97 is silly.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/puma-newcastle-united-fc-black-out-jersey?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=001

A Definite Beta Guy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #952 on: July 12, 2017, 09:14:54 AM »
Fossil watch.

All these retailers have their "black Friday in July" sales going on.

Bad ADBG :(

Gone Fishing

• Magnum Stache
  • So Close went fishing on April 1, 2016
    • Journal
« Reply #953 on: July 12, 2017, 09:33:02 AM »
Its easying up now but, I was jonesing a motorcycle real bad a couple weeks ago.  It was a fairly mustachian option, a used Honda Nighthawk 750 for around $2-3k.  If it wasn't so dangerous, would have done it in a heartbeat.  But then I remembered when I was working out by the road the other day and better than 50% of the people passing by were on their phones, including reading (texts?).

JohnWC

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #954 on: July 12, 2017, 10:55:31 AM »
A Vegas Vacation... a rare novelty for us east coast types of moderate means.

HipGnosis

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #955 on: July 12, 2017, 05:40:26 PM »
More of a smoldering wanton than actual lust, but I want a label printer that connects to my PC via USB so I can type the labels on my PC keyboard.
I recently retired, and my first winter project is going through my home office to organize all the papers I've collected over the years - which I'm sure will include tossing quite a bit into the recycle bin.  I've been collecting folders of different sizes for a while in preparation.

llorona

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #956 on: July 12, 2017, 09:46:47 PM »
Biz class airline tickets and a week at a resort in Santorini, Greece. (sigh)

trollwithamustache

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #957 on: July 13, 2017, 08:27:00 AM »
The 25 acres that my uncle has for sale.  It's gorgeous land, perfect for building a home and raising children and cattle.  I can buy it, but I could pay off my current home (it's on 6 acres where we have a garden and small herd of cattle) instead.  Decisions, Decisions!  We will have the funds to do either one this spring.  If the land is sold by then, I guess we'll know what to do!

I'd also love to get a Yukon or Tahoe.  I had one a few years ago, but I sold it and purchased a Honda Accord.  The Accord is in great shape and should last for years to come.  It averages 32 mpg, and I drive a lot commuting to work and driving to see family.  I think I'll stick with the Honda.

skip the Tahoe but keep the 25 acres in the family.

slschierer

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • Life With The Kellers
« Reply #958 on: July 13, 2017, 09:00:16 AM »

skip the Tahoe but keep the 25 acres in the family.

Trollwithamustache, I think you're right!  The Tahoe would be an extremely silly purchase, but the land could pay off in the long run in a lot of ways. 

Meggslynn

• Bristles
« Reply #959 on: July 15, 2017, 08:07:45 PM »
I honestly don't know if its stupid but this:

http://www.cookstore.ca/technivorm-moccamaster-kbt-741-79112.html?mkwid=sxDt9AP6Z&pcrid=91570706593&gclid=CjwKCAjw-qbLBRB7EiwAftBCIydeuChOFCCKvzf_9z5FHrTQibqInRukQ4JuCrzk-libRz69CP2T_xoC6jQQAvD_BwE

My friend has one and made me a simple coffee yesterday. It blew my socks off.

And a vitamix .....

MBot

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #960 on: July 15, 2017, 08:56:41 PM »
A house in my neighbourhood that wasn't a good investment. Great area but slow market... we were prepared to put in a good offer and do a substantial amount of work... but it needed more than it was reasonable to invest in it. Full gut job, floors, staircases, windows.. unbelievable amount of work.

Not good numbers... but IF ONLY they were...
it's already been purchased by another person. After their renovations,  if it sells for the higher end of what we thought it might, it might still have been a good investment.

But nope. Made the right call to pass it by. Not worth the risk for a "maybe" return in a good area.

StartingEarly

• Bristles
« Reply #961 on: July 16, 2017, 04:13:16 AM »
The coffee maker should be under 200 on ebay. Consumerists are fickle and abandon their toys when they take too much work. Some people would rather spend 6 grand a year on coffee and a grand on gas to get it.

JordanOfGilead

• Bristles
« Reply #962 on: July 17, 2017, 06:00:17 AM »
The Stealth Gray Ford Focus RS that has been sitting on the lot at a dealership I pass on my way to/from work every day for the last 6 months. I stopped in one day on my lunch break to try and haggle with them just for shits and gigs and they are refusing to budge on the asking price, which is $4000 above MSRP and $7000 above dealer invoice. It's no wonder they can't sell it. They even keep it parked in the entrance to their lot RIGHT by the road so everybody that drives by can see the car their arrogant sales manager is somehow unable to sell.
"It's really rare. We aren't budging on the price."
Every dealership in my metro area has one and you're the only one that has had the same one for 6 months straight without being able to sell it. Ok buddy.

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #963 on: July 17, 2017, 06:36:24 AM »
The Stealth Gray Ford Focus RS that has been sitting on the lot at a dealership I pass on my way to/from work every day for the last 6 months. I stopped in one day on my lunch break to try and haggle with them just for shits and gigs and they are refusing to budge on the asking price, which is $4000 above MSRP and $7000 above dealer invoice. It's no wonder they can't sell it. They even keep it parked in the entrance to their lot RIGHT by the road so everybody that drives by can see the car their arrogant sales manager is somehow unable to sell.
Every dealership in my metro area has one and you're the only one that has had the same one for 6 months straight without being able to sell it. Ok buddy.

Ha, you aren't in Raleigh are you?  I have a friend that ordered a Stealth Grey Focus RS when they first announced that they were making them.  He waited ~8-9 months for his car to come in, and then when it got there, they added a four figure market adjustment onto the price that they had agreed on 9 months before.  Needless to say, he walked.  He ended up flying to a different state to get the car he wanted (at MSRP)

It would be hilarious if his car was still sitting there, it came in ~6 months ago.

JordanOfGilead

• Bristles
« Reply #964 on: July 17, 2017, 06:52:18 AM »

Ha, you aren't in Raleigh are you?  I have a friend that ordered a Stealth Grey Focus RS when they first announced that they were making them.  He waited ~8-9 months for his car to come in, and then when it got there, they added a four figure market adjustment onto the price that they had agreed on 9 months before.  Needless to say, he walked.  He ended up flying to a different state to get the car he wanted (at MSRP)

It would be hilarious if his car was still sitting there, it came in ~6 months ago.
Dayton, OH. Pretty funny that it seems to be such a common occurrence though.

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #965 on: July 17, 2017, 07:29:52 AM »

It's so common that Jalopnik had an article about it:
http://oppositelock.kinja.com/the-focus-rs-has-been-sitting-on-dealer-lots-and-dealer-1796923879

JordanOfGilead

• Bristles
« Reply #966 on: July 17, 2017, 07:37:27 AM »

It's so common that Jalopnik had an article about it:
http://oppositelock.kinja.com/the-focus-rs-has-been-sitting-on-dealer-lots-and-dealer-1796923879
My friend sent that to me a couple days ago.

Optimiser

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #967 on: July 17, 2017, 04:29:46 PM »
2018 Toyota Supra. I have always been a fan of Supra since high school. It is one of those thing that I dream of owning. Going to be hard to resist now that I actually can afford it when it goes on sale.

Why not buy yourself a really nice 4th gen? If you could afford the 2018 you could definitely afford one. It will fulfill your teenage dreams, and it will never go down in value.

Kevin S.

• Stubble
« Reply #968 on: July 21, 2017, 02:12:54 PM »

It's ridiculous ! I ran into the same thing here last month. Me and fiancé were just semi casually looking at the RS when I asked pricing and was told 15k over sticker because it's in "high demand". When I showed him the Truecar that shows 15 in my area the salesman said - "well they aren't this color(also stealth grey)"

Interesting article regarding the subject
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a33162/when-dealers-attack/

fuzzy math

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #969 on: July 21, 2017, 07:11:48 PM »
Harvey's seatbelt bag in Nightmare before Christmas print. eBay markup sucks!!

sparkytheop

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #970 on: July 21, 2017, 10:36:50 PM »
Harvey's seatbelt bag in Nightmare before Christmas print. eBay markup sucks!!

I have a Jack Skellington coffin purse I love (it's even lined in red velvet), but it was much less expensive!

FIREfly34

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #971 on: July 22, 2017, 03:53:24 AM »
A new(er) Ford Fusion. Most of the cars I like are 2016 and newer :(

Rural

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #972 on: July 22, 2017, 07:29:33 AM »
Cable internet. Have just discovered we can now get it, but it would cost ~$1800 to install a line. But I'm teaching two courses online this fall and starting another online masters degree, plus renting a room and thus adding a person with devices. The best the current DSL can do is 1.5 Mbps on download, and cable would be 60 for about the same price (assuming it works, of course).

Oh, and we won't exactly be here full time - I'll be here three days a week plus any weekends husband can come home from grad school two hours away (he hopes most).

May do this one. Haven't decided.

BudgetSlasher

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #973 on: July 22, 2017, 10:15:34 AM »
A boat. Nothing to large say ~16-19 feet with an engine that isn't too expensive to feed say under 70hp and used of course.

We live on a river so it would be easy to leave on a mooring and use and there are public docks at the 3 towns upriver and the one town down river. . . . still there are a few more practical items on the list before even really considering it.

sequoia

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #974 on: July 22, 2017, 09:05:59 PM »
2018 Toyota Supra. I have always been a fan of Supra since high school. It is one of those thing that I dream of owning. Going to be hard to resist now that I actually can afford it when it goes on sale.

Why not buy yourself a really nice 4th gen? If you could afford the 2018 you could definitely afford one. It will fulfill your teenage dreams, and it will never go down in value.

I did search for Supra, IS300 etc last year when I needed a new (used) car. Could not find anything that is in decent shape with decent price. I ended up with SC430 convertible. I always want a convertible so that checks my bucket list. Maybe one day I will get a Supra and fullfill my teenage dreams haha..

YummyRaisins

• Stubble
« Reply #975 on: July 23, 2017, 02:22:36 PM »
A new flagship smartphone.

Audio on my Galaxy S4 went out (no more audio in videos, ringtones, notifications, or alarms, but can make calls). Still works for most of what I do, but it has made the itch to upgrade stronger. The $ tag on an unlocked new phone is all that's stopping me.

Spending an inordinate amount of time on slickdeals awaiting a sale.

thx712517

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #976 on: July 23, 2017, 05:32:30 PM »
I am in the middle of model railway mania. I bought an OO scale steam engine already without having the money first. Now that it's bought and on the way, I find myself obsessing over another one from a different time period. I'm actually frustrated at myself for this. Angry, even.

scottnews

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #977 on: July 23, 2017, 06:42:24 PM »
One of these Areaware piggy banks. They were all the rage on those interior decor blogs I used to obsess over. I've since quit that nonsense...except I can't get the desire for one of these things out of my head! Not the gold plated ones, but the black (cheapest) one. It would be a great place to store loose change...or so I tell myself. :/

https://www.google.com/search?q=areaware+pig&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH-Iro9vrUAhVJFz4KHdfSDdoQ_AUICygC&biw=1277&bih=631

dammit, now I want one

also want one of these with 7 speeds.  At 799.00 it is tempting.
https://sondors.com/collections/north-america/products/sondors-fold-new

YummyRaisins

• Stubble
« Reply #978 on: July 23, 2017, 07:08:32 PM »
While I'm at it, I'd also like a pair of these.

Or really anything from Truman Boot Co. They're all so pretty...

skeeder

• Stubble
« Reply #979 on: July 24, 2017, 01:12:22 PM »
To Skeeder-  Do it. But drive one with a DCT before you settle on a manual.  Investigate Euro Delivery.

Gah, I can't believe you'd even suggest such sacrilege!  BMWs are meant to have three pedals! 

My latest automotive obsession is a Chevy SS--400 hp SBC V8, available 6MT.  Luckily its more than I would've paid even before I discovered Mustachianism so I'm safe from the temptation of trying to "stretch" to get it.  Now a high mile E90 M3...that's dangerous territory right there.  Mid $20,000s makes me start doing the pre-mustachian rationalization dance, "well, that's about what a Camry would cost..." :D

I agree!  3 pedals. 

Chevy SS is....the truck?

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #980 on: July 24, 2017, 01:50:14 PM »
To Skeeder-  Do it. But drive one with a DCT before you settle on a manual.  Investigate Euro Delivery.

Gah, I can't believe you'd even suggest such sacrilege!  BMWs are meant to have three pedals! 

My latest automotive obsession is a Chevy SS--400 hp SBC V8, available 6MT.  Luckily its more than I would've paid even before I discovered Mustachianism so I'm safe from the temptation of trying to "stretch" to get it.  Now a high mile E90 M3...that's dangerous territory right there.  Mid $20,000s makes me start doing the pre-mustachian rationalization dance, "well, that's about what a Camry would cost..." :D

I agree!  3 pedals. 

No, the SS is a 4 door sedan based on the previous Camaro chassis.  I'm all about some practicality to go with my horsepower.  (I'm still too cheap to buy one though)

JordanOfGilead

• Bristles
« Reply #981 on: July 25, 2017, 06:24:24 AM »

I agree!  3 pedals. 

No, the SS is a 4 door sedan based on the previous Camaro chassis.  I'm all about some practicality to go with my horsepower.  (I'm still too cheap to buy one though)

It's not based on the Camaro chassis. It is a Holden Commodore rebadged as a Chevrolet. Previous versions of this include the reboot of the GTO in the early 00s and the Pontiac G8. It's an Australian designed and built v8 family sedan that has nothing to do with the Camaro.

taylost3

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #982 on: July 25, 2017, 06:53:06 AM »
BMW M3

4 door, blue, 6 speed stick.

Yes, so am I but the coupe. Must resist. I've even been trying to convince myself it's an investment. Must resist and stick with our shared Mazda 2!

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #983 on: July 25, 2017, 07:34:23 AM »

I agree!  3 pedals. 

It's not based on the Camaro chassis. It is a Holden Commodore rebadged as a Chevrolet. Previous versions of this include the reboot of the GTO in the early 00s and the Pontiac G8. It's an Australian designed and built v8 family sedan that has nothing to do with the Camaro.

The previous generation (2010-2015) Camaro was based on the G8 (zeta) chassis.  I was going to say G8/Holden Commodore, but I didn't think anyone would know what those were.  So yea, its a G8, but its also a 4 door Camaro. 

Either way, its a cool car. 

JordanOfGilead

• Bristles
« Reply #984 on: July 26, 2017, 06:27:43 AM »

I agree!  3 pedals. 

The previous generation (2010-2015) Camaro was based on the G8 (zeta) chassis.  I was going to say G8/Holden Commodore, but I didn't think anyone would know what those were.  So yea, its a G8, but its also a 4 door Camaro. 

Either way, its a cool car.
There's an important distinction between the Camaro being (loosely) based on the commodore and the SS being based on the Camaro...
The SS IS a commodore, it's not based on one. The Camaro was based on a commodore. The SS is not based on a Camaro, The Camaro is(was) based on the already existing Zeta (Commodore) Chassis, which was not used for the SS.

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #985 on: July 26, 2017, 07:58:12 AM »

There's an important distinction between the Camaro being (loosely) based on the commodore and the SS being based on the Camaro...
The SS IS a commodore, it's not based on one. The Camaro was based on a commodore. The SS is not based on a Camaro, The Camaro is(was) based on the already existing Zeta (Commodore) Chassis, which was not used for the SS.

This really silly nitpicking, but I'll go with it since I can't buy one anyways and I like torturing myself by thinking about it.

-Previous Gen Holden Commodore = Zeta chassis
-Previous Gen Chevy Camaro = Zeta Chassis
-Current Gen Holden Commodore = Zeta Chassis
-Current Gen Chevy SS = Zeta Chassis

So since Chevy SS=Holden Commodore, and Holden Commodore = zeta chassis, and Camaro = zeta chassis, then we can safely say that the Chevy SS is also a zeta chassis car, similar to the Camaro.  I'd say, for example, that the SS has more in common with a Camaro than a BMW 328i, a Ford Taurus, or even a current generation Camaro.  Because--its a zeta chassis car.  And since most of the readership of this site is in America, and haven't heard of the Commodore, I thought it would be more relevant to point out its relationship to the Camaro, rather than its relationship to the vehicle nobody has heard of. 

Right?

:D

Stubblestache

• Stubble
« Reply #986 on: July 26, 2017, 08:37:05 AM »
This is going to sound painfullygeeky, but I really want to get some D&D miniatures for the game night I DM.

If that is not a first world problem then I don't know what is.

JordanOfGilead

• Bristles
« Reply #987 on: July 26, 2017, 08:47:55 AM »
Zeta is a classification used for that chassis. The chassis was updated with the current generation and is not the same as the previous generation.

It's like saying a first gen f-body camaro is the same as a 4th gen. Yeah, they're both the "f-body" chassis, but it has been updated several times and is not physically the same.

Furthermore, the 5th gen Camaro ISNT a zeta chassis, it is BASED on the zeta chassis. GM America took the zeta chassis being used by Holden (AUS) and used it as a starting point for their design  of the new camaro.
 The current generation SS/Commodore is also BASED on the G8/Commodore chassis, but is not physically the same as the G8 chassis. The current S is, however, virtually identical to the current Holden Commodore aside from badging and some country-specific features like driving on the wrong side of the car.
The SS relationship to the Camaro is about three levels removed. All you have to say for the people that don't know what a Commodore is is "it's the American version of the Holden Commodore" with the picture you provided. Not only would it have been simpler/avoided this entire back-and-forth, but it would have actually been correct.

Taran Wanderer

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #988 on: July 29, 2017, 01:01:15 PM »
DW and I want a new mattress.  Comfort and long-term value are the most important goals.  Any recommendations?

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #989 on: July 29, 2017, 07:07:01 PM »
DW and I want a new mattress.  Comfort and long-term value are the most important goals.  Any recommendations?

I bought an Addable mattress this year - it sometimes sleeps a little bit warmer than I'd like, but it's also summer (humid here) and I've had a couple spats of not feeling well so that may be a factor.  I am still within the 6 month risk-free trial period and I'd really like to try a Purple mattress, but it's twice the cost and I kinda feel bad about cashing in on their guarantee.

Guide2003

• Stubble
« Reply #990 on: July 29, 2017, 07:42:55 PM »
My wife and I got a Serta Apple Valley five years ago when we got married. It's withstood a couple moves and still doesn't have any ruts. Pretty comfortable and seems like a decent value for a foam mattress. We have only had it south of I-10, and its decent in these warmer climates at not trapping the heat, although the sheets make a big difference.

marielle

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #991 on: July 29, 2017, 10:38:32 PM »
This holy grail of apartments in my area:

https://www.riverwalkapartments.com/floorplans

The 2 bedroom has a 15' x 24'8 living room which can easily fit a 9ft pool table. Not very mustachian, but pool is a large part of our lives and we practice almost daily. Not to mention granite countertops, large closets, no carpet, and located on the river. But $1350! Less than many of you are paying in HCOL though...
Buying a house instead to fit a pool table isn't really viable right now either. Bah.

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #992 on: July 29, 2017, 11:41:21 PM »

The 2 bedroom has a 15' x 24'8 living room which can easily fit a 9ft pool table. Not very mustachian, but pool is a large part of our lives and we practice almost daily. Not to mention granite countertops, large closets, no carpet, and located on the river. But $1350! Less than many of you are paying in HCOL though...
Buying a house instead to fit a pool table isn't really viable right now either. Bah.

I'm paying 900 to share a 2br apt that really could use remodeling, and my bedroom is about 10x11. That looks lovely. :p

ObviouslyNotAGolfer

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #993 on: July 31, 2017, 01:13:39 AM »
Hi, me, the OP (humble 5 O'clock shadow dude).

I'm still lusting after that stupid pen!!! I stop by that store in Pasadena every time I'm over there (it's near a very convenient public toilet)

It's not so much the money as the principle of the thing!!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 01:16:35 AM by ObviouslyNotAGolfer »

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #994 on: July 31, 2017, 05:50:35 AM »

Dang, I didn't know the Charlotte area was that cheap.  That's a $2000/month apartment here in Raleigh.

marielle

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #995 on: July 31, 2017, 06:23:06 AM »

Dang, I didn't know the Charlotte area was that cheap.  That's a $2000/month apartment here in Raleigh.

It depends on the area. This is in Rock Hill, a smaller city 30 minutes south of Charlotte. Charlotte is very spread out and the apartments that aren't in downtown (technically called "uptown" around here) are cheap. Well, what many of you would define as cheap I guess. 2 bedrooms are around $1000 or less, the reason these are more expensive are because they're huge and luxury with hardwood floors and granite. In uptown, the same apartments definitely would be over $2000 though.

YummyRaisins

• Stubble
« Reply #996 on: August 01, 2017, 04:20:57 AM »

OK, changed my lust.

It's this apartment now, at this price, where I live (Boston North Shore).

Dragonswan

• Bristles
« Reply #997 on: August 24, 2017, 07:18:46 AM »
I want a Tesla Model S and I want it Nooooooooow!  I'd settle for a Model E (yep that's what it was supposed to be called until another carmaker sued them cause they had a model E.) If they ever get their production act together where I could actually test drive it, order it and not wait a year for it, I might be in trouble.

JanetJackson

• Pencil Stache
    • How I actually made $50 just for taking a survey and being in the healthcare marketplace
« Reply #998 on: August 24, 2017, 08:14:57 AM »
One of those Oru Kayaks. 
I absolutely can't have this.

I recently purchased an inflatable SUP with an attachable seat so that I can take it out on the river and stand OR sit.  I love it and have already taken it out several times.  I am an introvert, and it encourages me to spend time with people out in nature, which I love.  It also provides a vessel to take myself into solitude out on the water.  Someone gave me a life jacket (my employer, actually... they said they couldn't afford to have me drown), and I threw up in my mouth purchasing it for $189, but I think it was the right thing to do... even with student loan debt.  I can't afford regular therapy, but this is close to it.

However.... I WANT THAT ORU KAYAK.  I look at their Instagram every single day.  I imagine myself folding it up and storing it much easier than my inflatable (my inflatable SUP stores ok, but just "ok") SUP in my tiny house... and my house is only going to get smaller someday.... BUT, I do not need it.

They are 1k, which is RIDICULOUS.

I also want an Assault Bike, and Botox.
HELP ME.

.... ok, that felt good to get off of my chest.  Back to the regularly scheduled program.

MsSindy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #999 on: August 24, 2017, 08:31:18 AM »
My lustiness has been directed at buying a Ford Transit and build it out for long-term traveling - I've researched everything and watched every video on #vanlife.....   then my DH says, "well, if you'd like to work another year and a half, we can get it".... damn I hate when he throws my own words back at me!  Now, I'm researching a nice tent that will house us and the 2 dogs.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!