Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?  (Read 1288210 times)

PDXTabs

• Walrus Stache
Re: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?
« Reply #2800 on: November 05, 2020, 08:37:11 AM »

BlueHouse

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2801 on: November 05, 2020, 08:48:21 AM »
I am addicted to those promo emails and ads that say "I bought these 30 items on Amazon and would buy them 100 times again".
I don't need these things, but I cannot stop myself from looking and wanting. 

Raenia

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2802 on: November 05, 2020, 12:07:01 PM »
I really want a new sewing project.  This is stupid because we're currently up to our ears in home renovation projects, and any time I put into sewing would have to come at the cost of delaying our home functioning again.

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2803 on: November 05, 2020, 02:28:57 PM »
2022 VW Golf R
I was expecting a bigger power bump. 315 hp is only 8% more than my 2016 Golf R.

Dancin'Dog

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2804 on: November 05, 2020, 03:02:46 PM »
I'm an undying fan of Bauhaus architecture.

International Style furniture is my favorite.

I go gaga whenever I see the sleek  continuity of Art Deco's flowing, streamlined forms.

So when I saw this motorcycle my pulse quickened.

It's a brand new BMW motorcycle swathed in custom made parts that make it look like the BMW R7 of the 1930s, an iconic, concept motorcycle that was never mass produced.

It's priced at about $50,000 but I can buy the brand new bike and the custom-parts kit for <$25,000.

I'm REALLY  tempted.

Buying the bike and putting the parts on it would be a fun project.

Beloved SO said "you never bought the '60's Bentley you wanted so why not buy yourself the cute bike."

It so happens I like cream-colored cars and bicycles so the cream-colored version  of this magnificent creation tempts me even more.

Those retro kits look great.  The base R7 is sweet.  I had seen the new R18 recently and was impressed, but didn't know about the R7. 

I went to the Barber motorcycle museum's heritage day a few years ago and was amazed to see a booth with "like-new" antique BMWs (that I think were from the teens or early 20's ,maybe?) for a lot lower prices than I would have guessed.  I don't remember the exact number, but I think they were about $75-80K.  They looked like they belonged in the museum. 

If you've never been to the event you should try to make it sometime. 

Btw, I just picked a "lust worthy" toy, a BMW S1000XR.  The mustachian in me found a like new 2016 w/ 2600 miles for half the price of a new one.  It weighs 500 lbs & has 160 hp.  :) 

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2805 on: November 05, 2020, 03:13:36 PM »
2022 VW Golf R
I was expecting a bigger power bump. 315 hp is only 8% more than my 2016 Golf R.

For some reason I’ve been cold on both the MK7 and the MK8 Golf R. They seem like great cars but I just can’t seem to get excited about one.

John Galt incarnate!

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2806 on: November 05, 2020, 04:32:35 PM »

I go gaga whenever I see the sleek  continuity of Art Deco's flowing, streamlined forms.

It's a brand new BMW motorcycle swathed in custom made parts that make it look like the BMW R7 of the 1930s, an iconic, concept motorcycle that was never mass produced.

It's priced at about $50,000 but I can buy the brand new bike and the custom-parts kit for <$25,000.

I'm REALLY  tempted.

Beloved SO said "you never bought the '60's Bentley you wanted so why not buy yourself the cute bike."

It so happens I like cream-colored cars and bicycles so the cream-colored version  of this magnificent creation tempts me even more.

Those retro kits look great.  The base R7 is sweet.  I had seen the new R18 recently and was impressed, but didn't know about the R7. 

I went to the Barber motorcycle museum's heritage day a few years ago and was amazed to see a booth with "like-new" antique BMWs (that I think were from the teens or early 20's ,maybe?) for a lot lower prices than I would have guessed.  I don't remember the exact number, but I think they were about $75-80K.  They looked like they belonged in the museum. 

Btw, I just picked a "lust worthy" toy, a BMW S1000XR.  The mustachian in me found a like new 2016 w/ 2600 miles for half the price of a new one.  It weighs 500 lbs & has 160 hp.  :)

I saw a cream-colored 1999  R 1200 C  w/ <3000  miles for an asking price of ~$4900.

Your 2016 w/ only 2600  miles is a good deal.

Have fun riding your new BMW.

big_owl

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2807 on: November 05, 2020, 05:13:34 PM »
2022 VW Golf R

For some reason I’ve been cold on both the MK7 and the MK8 Golf R. They seem like great cars but I just can’t seem to get excited about one.

But drift mode! :rolleyes

Dancin'Dog

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2808 on: November 05, 2020, 05:22:59 PM »

I'm REALLY  tempted.

I saw a cream-colored 1999  R 1200 C  w/ <3000  miles for an asking price of ~$4900.

That's a good price to the R 1200 C.

But, I think you should go for the retro build.  Assuming the cost isn't a concern, what's holding you back?  You're in love with the styling.  You'd enjoy the building process during the long, cold, boring, Covid-19 Winter months.  You'd have a gorgeous bike to ride next Spring.  And, it will be worth twice what you paid for it! 

So, what's holding you back? 

ps, can you post a link for the retro kit info? 

TheFrenchCat

• Bristles
« Reply #2809 on: November 05, 2020, 06:06:11 PM »
Fancy kitchen backsplash tile.  We're going to build a house, and it seems unnecessary, but I love how it looks.  I just keep seeing it at work, so I can't get it out of my mind.

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2810 on: November 05, 2020, 06:11:21 PM »
2022 VW Golf R

I can confirm that they are not worth getting excited about. They are a great compromise car that performs well all around and is practical and efficient. But not particularly exciting. That's what our Porsche is for.

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2811 on: November 05, 2020, 08:03:27 PM »
Saw a black Honda Civic Type R today at work and I got insta-jealous and want one too, in Sonic Gray.
I've always been a secret Honda fanboy and there's been in a Honda in our household fleet since 1998.
And I want it so can balance out wife's Honda Insight 3rd Gen, in both noise and emissions.
And then go do stupid ricer stuff with my friend who has a Subaru Impreza WRX STI, from the final year they made the hatchbacks.
And then put on Verstappen/Red Bull/Alpha Tauri stickers. And stickers of previous F1 teams with Honda engines.
But it's so darn impractical, and having test driven one last summer, such a darn hoot!
I can't convince myself though, we're saving up to buy a bigger home in a better school district.
Gosh darn, I hate priorities. Why is adulting so hard, even at 42?

Imma

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2812 on: November 06, 2020, 02:33:51 AM »
I came here to tell that I pulled the plug on a €70 purchase that I've been looking at for months...only to read about cars and motorbikes. Seems like I'm not doing that bad at all.

I had used the same mishmash of dishes ever since I went to college (I'm 30 now) and most of them weren't new them but handed down from family. They were all cracked and chipped but since most nights I are from a meal prep container straight from the microwave it wasn't a big issue. During the first lockdown a family member passed from Covid, I inherited their large dining room table and I bought a nice set of dishes so we could have meals in style (since I wfh they are actually used every day now).

As a mustachian I bought only the basics: dinner plates, deep plates and soup bowls. I figured I wouldn't use other dishes. Well, I was wrong, I kept using my old small bowls and breakfast plates. When one of the last old breakfast plates broke this week I knew it was time to finally place the order. I have small bowls, breakfast plates and even butter knives now! Had wanted to get those for years but never did. Extra bonus: I ordered online from a local independent tablewear shop. My love for beautiful dishes started as a little girl when I would pass that shop and gaze through the shop window. And they deliver on bike!

big_owl

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2813 on: November 06, 2020, 06:03:35 AM »
Since my WRX is 20yrs old and my wife's jetta is 11yrs old we are basically in need of two cars.  Originally I was going to get a new STI or Golf R.  But since the golf is meh and the STI seems like it'll never happen that's why I decided to get the NSX instead.  Wife buying me that for Xmas with her bonus.

My wife wants a new Bronco and also a mint 1969 charger RT with 528 hemi she's had her eyes on for months. 

I also want a Ducati 996SPS, just waiting on a nice one to come up.

So it's not going to be a very mustachian year for us.

Prairie Gal

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2814 on: November 06, 2020, 06:11:32 AM »
I came here to tell that I pulled the plug on a €70 purchase that I've been looking at for months...only to read about cars and motorbikes. Seems like I'm not doing that bad at all.

I had used the same mishmash of dishes ever since I went to college (I'm 30 now) and most of them weren't new them but handed down from family. They were all cracked and chipped but since most nights I are from a meal prep container straight from the microwave it wasn't a big issue. During the first lockdown a family member passed from Covid, I inherited their large dining room table and I bought a nice set of dishes so we could have meals in style (since I wfh they are actually used every day now).

As a mustachian I bought only the basics: dinner plates, deep plates and soup bowls. I figured I wouldn't use other dishes. Well, I was wrong, I kept using my old small bowls and breakfast plates. When one of the last old breakfast plates broke this week I knew it was time to finally place the order. I have small bowls, breakfast plates and even butter knives now! Had wanted to get those for years but never did. Extra bonus: I ordered online from a local independent tablewear shop. My love for beautiful dishes started as a little girl when I would pass that shop and gaze through the shop window. And they deliver on bike!

Spending 70 E on something beautiful that you use every day and that brings you joy is money well spent imho.

My current lust is for a chandelier for my entry way. I have a perfectly good light fixture there, but it doesn't really fit in with my decor any more.

Frugal Lizard

• Walrus Stache
  • One foot in front of the other....
« Reply #2815 on: November 06, 2020, 06:54:35 AM »

Spending 70 E on something beautiful that you use every day and that brings you joy is money well spent imho.

My current lust is for a chandelier for my entry way. I have a perfectly good light fixture there, but it doesn't really fit in with my decor any more.
I agree.  I think we eat with our eyes more than we realize. If you make each meal you prepare and eat a little bit of a celebration, money well spent. 

highplainsdrifter

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2816 on: November 06, 2020, 07:54:04 AM »
Building a gaming PC.

I want a powerful PC to game with, but also to do other things. It would be nice to have for larger software needs like making music, editing video, learning 3D printing and everything else a PC can do.

Better use of money that buying a PS5, that can only ever play playstation games (movies too I suppose)?

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2817 on: November 06, 2020, 09:40:03 AM »
Building a gaming PC.

I want a powerful PC to game with, but also to do other things. It would be nice to have for larger software needs like making music, editing video, learning 3D printing and everything else a PC can do.

Better use of money that buying a PS5, that can only ever play playstation games (movies too I suppose)?

If you do end up building one, wait a bit for the new GPUs to be available. AMD's CPU launch yesterday was also rather spectacular -- we're in the midst of a huge leap in performance/dollar.

PDXTabs

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2818 on: November 06, 2020, 09:48:05 AM »
2022 VW Golf R

I can confirm that they are not worth getting excited about. They are a great compromise car that performs well all around and is practical and efficient. But not particularly exciting. That's what our Porsche is for.

And what I'd really want is a Golf Alltrack, which of course they discontinued.

Taran Wanderer

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2819 on: November 06, 2020, 05:10:08 PM »
Fancy kitchen backsplash tile.  We're going to build a house, and it seems unnecessary, but I love how it looks.  I just keep seeing it at work, so I can't get it out of my mind.

@TheFrenchCat, you can always add it later, and it's not hard to DIY.  That said, we built our house years ago, and I still haven't done it.  Maybe this winter.  Covid has to bring something good, right?

mrblitz

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2820 on: November 07, 2020, 01:41:44 AM »
iphone 12 pro max.    I usually upgrade every 2 years and my iphone Xs max is working fine.
new xbox series X

foghorn

• Stubble
« Reply #2821 on: November 07, 2020, 12:41:49 PM »
Von Schweikert Ultra 9 Loudspeakers.  $200,000 pair.

I own a pair of Von Schweikert speakers and love them.  To move waaaayyyy up the line to a speaker of this quality would be incredible.  But then I would need to upgrade all of my electronics as well.  My lottery fantasy only.  :)

https://www.vonschweikert.com/ultra-9

John Galt incarnate!

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2822 on: November 08, 2020, 03:24:37 PM »

I'm REALLY  tempted.

That's a good price to the R 1200 C.

But, I think you should go for the retro build.  Assuming the cost isn't a concern, what's holding you back?  You're in love with the styling.  You'd enjoy the building process during the long, cold, boring, Covid-19 Winter months.  You'd have a gorgeous bike to ride next Spring.  And, it will be worth twice what you paid for it! 

So, what's holding you back? 

ps, can you post a link for the retro kit info?

I already have too much stuff.

https://nmoto.com/art-deco-treasure/

dreamer22

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2823 on: November 08, 2020, 05:11:33 PM »
A new iPhone...or maybe just a battery for my current model 7.  Still debating until it dies completely.

Bloop Bloop Reloaded

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2824 on: November 11, 2020, 08:20:47 PM »
I dreamed I had a private jet. I don't really want to have one, but part of me thinks it would be cool. Maybe if they were a few hundred times cheaper than they are.

Taran Wanderer

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2825 on: November 11, 2020, 08:25:22 PM »
If I had a gazillion dollars and didn’t care about climate change, I would definitely get a private jet. I flew in one once. The speed and convenience was amazing. Instead of 4 hours of mountains and city and freeway, it was 40 minutes direct and then a short drive. It’s like a time machine.

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2826 on: November 12, 2020, 08:20:40 AM »
A new iPhone...or maybe just a battery for my current model 7.  Still debating until it dies completely.
Make sure you backup your data before the battery death.
I replaced the battery in my dad's iPhone 5S. Still works fine. Battery was cheap.
I used the iFixit guide to replace the screen and front camera module too. Paid $100 for all 3 parts from eBay, came with the tools.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 08:22:52 PM by jinga nation »

Kevin S.

• Stubble
« Reply #2827 on: November 16, 2020, 08:56:28 AM »
Saw a black Honda Civic Type R today at work and I got insta-jealous and want one too, in Sonic Gray.
I've always been a secret Honda fanboy and there's been in a Honda in our household fleet since 1998.
And I want it so can balance out wife's Honda Insight 3rd Gen, in both noise and emissions.
And then go do stupid ricer stuff with my friend who has a Subaru Impreza WRX STI, from the final year they made the hatchbacks.
And then put on Verstappen/Red Bull/Alpha Tauri stickers. And stickers of previous F1 teams with Honda engines.
But it's so darn impractical, and having test driven one last summer, such a darn hoot!
I can't convince myself though, we're saving up to buy a bigger home in a better school district.
Gosh darn, I hate priorities. Why is adulting so hard, even at 42?

i had a 2018...sold it for multiple reasons. # 1 reason though - it's still just a fwd economy car chassis - you can't beat that no matter how good the type r is.

If you plan on tracking it i would look at other options.

Mine had a couple issues. 2nd gear and 3rd gear would grind at the track / exuberant driving - transmission issues related to the slave cylinder apparently having a clutch delay valve. I removed mine. Still had the issue. Honda said it was "normal" ...

Overheating at the track - about 3 laps in here at high plains raceway in colorado and the car would overheat and go into limp mode.
Apparently the new design with revised ft grille has helped this but they are still overheating (stock) on the track.
I bought an oil cooler, different grille and vented hood. still overheated, honda said this was also "normal"

The info tainment is crap - slow, crashes, completely locks up all the time. Not a fan.

Other than the above it was a great car. I was 37 at the time and tired of everyone trying to race me.
I still think they are great cars but not the unbreakable honda's of the 90's - my old integra type r and s2000 has never overheated, had any transmissions issues, etc.

If you really want the car go for it but just expect the thing to possibly have some issues if you track it.

If it's just a street car you will probably not have these issues (maybe the transmission grinding issue with quick shifts?)

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 09:18:50 AM by Kevin S. »

Carnivore_Plant_Mom

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2828 on: November 16, 2020, 09:19:01 AM »
One of the new AMD graphics cards. I really wanted an upgrade, but now I'm hoping the stock will be low so I won't be tempted.

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2829 on: November 16, 2020, 10:34:14 AM »
One of the new AMD graphics cards. I really wanted an upgrade, but now I'm hoping the stock will be low so I won't be tempted.

It's nice to see AMD finally competitive with Nvidia again. AMD has really been knocking it out of the park recently. I may be upgrading my wife's workstation with the Ryzen 5000 series soon so she can do contracting work with it (very CPU intensive).

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2830 on: November 17, 2020, 07:45:22 AM »
A new cutting board. Unsure what type of wood/bamboo. Something natural material. Suggestions welcome.
Recently bought some good Victorinox Fibrox knives and realized my el cheapo Walmart board might be ruining the knives.

sonofsven

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2831 on: November 17, 2020, 08:50:23 AM »
Stupid thing lusting after: 1989 Lexus LS 400, white, with low miles. Pretty much all I've ever owned is work trucks and motorcycles, somehow this old boat seems like the height of class to me.

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2832 on: November 17, 2020, 09:01:49 AM »
A new cutting board. Unsure what type of wood/bamboo. Something natural material. Suggestions welcome.
Recently bought some good Victorinox Fibrox knives and realized my el cheapo Walmart board might be ruining the knives.

Ikea has nice wood and/or bamboo cutting boards for very few dollars.

Optimiser

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2833 on: November 17, 2020, 09:45:28 AM »
Stupid thing lusting after: 1989 Lexus LS 400, white, with low miles. Pretty much all I've ever owned is work trucks and motorcycles, somehow this old boat seems like the height of class to me.

I have thought about getting a low mile LS400 many times myself. Last time I checked they were priced similarly to a used Yaris, which makes them seem like such a good deal.
Personally I'd go for a 1998-2001 because I like those headlights better.

zolotiyeruki

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2834 on: November 17, 2020, 12:39:28 PM »

I have thought about getting a low mile LS400 many times myself. Last time I checked they were priced similarly to a used Yaris, which makes them seem like such a good deal.
Not to mention OBDII, which will make it a lot easier to fix on the rare occasions when it needs it.

Sometimes I lust for an Avalon, because I've heard they're a dream on long trips.  The problem is that we take trips as a family, so the minivan is the vehicle for us.  If it's just DW and I (maybe twice a decade), we'll just fly.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #2835 on: November 17, 2020, 05:06:00 PM »

Don't use bamboo if you don't want to ruin knives, it's terrible for knife chipping.

sonofsven

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2836 on: November 17, 2020, 05:52:02 PM »

Not to mention OBDII, which will make it a lot easier to fix on the rare occasions when it needs it.

Sometimes I lust for an Avalon, because I've heard they're a dream on long trips.  The problem is that we take trips as a family, so the minivan is the vehicle for us.  If it's just DW and I (maybe twice a decade), we'll just fly.

Ha, I found a very inexpensive Avalon from a friends parents for my daughter when she started driving. Senior owned, so it had a few scrapes,, but low miles and a stack of paperwork.
It is a very comfortable car, but not as classy as a Lexus! Great teen car, safe, reliable, not a sports car!

Uturn

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2837 on: November 18, 2020, 06:17:32 AM »
Triumph Bonneville T120
Last night the neighbor rolled up on a brand new one.

Dancin'Dog

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2838 on: November 18, 2020, 10:18:13 AM »
Triumph Bonneville T120
Last night the neighbor rolled up on a brand new one.

That's a "lust-worthy" bike.  What color do you want? 

I've been lustfully reading about the Moto Guzzi Stelvio, which has been discontinued & I don't see one available nearby.  So, I'm safe from trying to justify looking at one.  "Out of reach" is a good thing.  ;)

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2839 on: November 18, 2020, 12:02:02 PM »
Macbook Air with M1 ARM CPU.

Maybe not all that stupid though, because the cost delta between that and the resale value of my three year old Dell XPS15 is only a couple hundred bucks...also if anybody wants an XPS15 9560, let me know :P

joe189man

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2840 on: November 18, 2020, 01:06:36 PM »
Still want the Tri-motor, 500 mile range Tesla Cyber Truck

Sugaree

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2841 on: November 18, 2020, 01:08:40 PM »
An Aerogarden.  I can't keep my herbs alive in my windowsill, but somehow I think a countertop hydroponic setup will magically turn my thumb not-brown.

PDXTabs

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2842 on: November 18, 2020, 03:49:40 PM »
An airplane. Like an RV-14 or a Backcountry Super Cub.

Alternatepriorities

• Handlebar Stache
  • Engineer, explorer, investor
    • Alternate Priorities
« Reply #2843 on: November 18, 2020, 04:17:08 PM »

If you buy one, you should bring it to AK. There is much to see up here with such a plane. (Let me know if you need a local guide)

That doesn't look half as bad as I expected... Of course property with/on an airstrip and a shop would add bit to the total.

zolotiyeruki

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2844 on: November 19, 2020, 07:25:33 AM »

If you buy one, you should bring it to AK. There is much to see up here with such a plane. (Let me know if you need a local guide)

That doesn't look half as bad as I expected... Of course property with/on an airstrip and a shop would add bit to the total.
Yeah, I'm in the same boat--I want my own airplane, hangar, and private airstrip right next to my house.  As I've heard time and time again, it's an unrealistic dream (it's a lot more costly and maintenance-intensive than you think, and less convenient than you hope), but still it persists :)

Imma

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2845 on: November 19, 2020, 09:00:51 AM »

I agree.  I think we eat with our eyes more than we realize. If you make each meal you prepare and eat a little bit of a celebration, money well spent.

It's been a great purchase. All new items have been used daily since I got them. And.... I splurged on something else. A nice, good quality matching tablecloth. The inherited table came with a few, but not all are my style. And they are all handmade by my family member and I'd like to save them for special occasions. So I bought a simple, everyday tablecloth and I guess I'm done buying now!

joe189man

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2846 on: November 19, 2020, 09:39:29 AM »
Here is a place in MN with a private air strip and hangar

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/32240-70th-Ave-Cushing-MN-56443/96999574_zpid/

Luke Warm

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2847 on: November 19, 2020, 09:53:39 AM »
i want to move to idaho.

Alternatepriorities

• Handlebar Stache
  • Engineer, explorer, investor
    • Alternate Priorities
« Reply #2848 on: November 19, 2020, 10:03:52 AM »

Yeah, I'm in the same boat--I want my own airplane, hangar, and private airstrip right next to my house.  As I've heard time and time again, it's an unrealistic dream (it's a lot more costly and maintenance-intensive than you think, and less convenient than you hope), but still it persists :)

It's actually pretty common up here. AK had the highest number of small planes per capita in the world last I looked. There's private strip less than 1/4 mile from my house and a small airport (with a lake for water/ski landings) about a mile the other direction. The neighborhood around the airport has super low stop signs so planes can use the streets to get to the airport... That is more expensive than a private strip  though.

In line with this thread, I have been lusting after a water front property with a view of the mountains lately. I just need to find one that doesn't have a huge house on it already so that I can build something more practical.

PDXTabs

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2849 on: November 19, 2020, 10:16:40 AM »
(it's a lot more costly and maintenance-intensive than you think, and less convenient than you hope), but still it persists :)

Yup, that's one of the reasons I'm interested in experimental: you are allowed to do your own maintenance. But, it's still really expensive. Those planes listed use about 10 gallons of 100LL per hour, which is about $50/hr just in fuel. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere it just isn't a realistic goal. I mean, I could OMY a couple of years and afford it, but I think I'd rather do something else with my life because I don't actually want to live in a rural community.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 10:18:37 AM by PDXTabs »