Author Topic: Say Hi and Introduce Yourself  (Read 3317706 times)

CANStache

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Say Hi and Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4050 on: December 06, 2019, 09:57:56 AM »
Whoops, not my first post, but hello anyway.

Mid 40's Canadian with 3 teen/uni aged kids and a semi-RE wife living near Toronto.

Have enjoyed a few years of reading the blog/forum, finally started chatting with you fine folk.

Painful Fart

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4051 on: December 10, 2019, 03:14:55 PM »
Hi! I'm Aaron,

I'm currently a grad student studying biomedical engineering. Always wanted to get into finance but never had the material or push to do so.

chris_avery

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4052 on: December 10, 2019, 11:17:24 PM »
Recently found various FIRE sites whilst researching for an article and was recommended to have a look here by Doug from the-military-guide.com

tinsoldier

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4053 on: December 14, 2019, 03:01:37 PM »
Hi, I'm Jared! Sometimes life goes very fast, and sometimes I want to be myself

wraith20

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • Simply Insurance
« Reply #4054 on: December 16, 2019, 08:16:58 PM »
Hey guys, my name is Sa and I am the co-founder of an online insurance agency.  We educate people about all types of insurance from homeowners, renters, disability, life, concealed carry, and more.

I hope I can help people answer their personal insurance questions.

SailingOnASmallSailboat

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #4055 on: December 17, 2019, 06:43:52 PM »
Hi! I'm a 50 year old mom of 2 college kids, and we plan to FIRE later this year to move onto our small sailboat. Hopefully I'm not too old to participate here. It's great to find a community of people who are not buying (no pun intended) into the whole "work to buy it all to work more to buy it all" mentality. We've done a couple of extended sailing jaunts already, one with the kids and one before kids. Thanks for all the advice and support!

BigIslandGuy

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4056 on: December 19, 2019, 10:59:44 AM »
HI, I'm Ryan and I am discovering fire late in life, at 48. I have made every financial mistake in the book and took a lot of risk to make my dreasms come true., no regrets there but it left me in financial tatters and deeply in debt to the IRS (with dreams unrealized) so now I went back to my safe job/career and will stay with that until i'm FIRE.

I'm happy to report I've paid off 55k in IRS debt over the last 4 years and by building and living in a tiny house, I am on a solid footing again with very low living expenses and a frugal lifestyle. 

I admit, you folks with 100's of thousands in your 401ks make me envious, but at least I have a good income, very little debt now, super low expenses, and therefore a greater than 50% savings rate. Happy to say I am now for the first time in my life contributing 15% per month to my 401k plus a 6% employer match.

But I have zero faith in passive index funds or the stock market. Yes, I'm a gold and silver bug because I think our modern financial system and USA fiat currency will eventually collapse and a "reset". An extreme view? Yes.

Anyway, those are posts for another day. Glad to be here.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 05:28:27 PM by BigIslandGuy »

pamplemusique

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4057 on: December 20, 2019, 12:49:03 PM »
Hi Everyone!

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I’m 32 and the burnout from a high stress / high pay career is getting to me far more these days than it did in my 20s. I’m rededicating myself to being a more serious saver so I can stash my way out of the M-F wageslave grind! Made a plan and downshifting to part time looks possible in ~5 years.

Thanks to everyone for setting the badass tone around here!

QooVie

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4058 on: December 23, 2019, 12:56:15 AM »
30 year old Systems Engineer here. I just completed reading the entire list of posts starting at #1 and figured it was time to venture in to the forums now that I've exhausted my reading.

I'm happy to be a part of the group, now to flex my frugality muscles and get it going!

superd

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4059 on: December 23, 2019, 07:30:49 PM »
Hi, superd here from Portland OR, 46, considering fire’ing now. Have 25x annual spend and am pretty much done with corporate servitude.

Dreams are to get some land and build a tiny house coop or move to resort town and be Airbnb host and do all the nature things.

Bererera

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4060 on: December 26, 2019, 05:02:56 AM »
hi, I'm Joseph from Mensfield, Texas. I am very much interested in buy some bitcoins but don't know it will be worth investment. What is your take on bitcoin 2020 investment?

MoMoneyFewerProblems

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4061 on: January 02, 2020, 09:08:09 AM »
Hi, I'm Brian. I am a recent college graduate and work as a Software Developer. I am working on starting my professional life right so as to maximize my investments and make my money work for me.

SanDiegoFIhopeful

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4062 on: January 02, 2020, 12:55:49 PM »
First post! Been lurking on here for a couple of years and when I was reviewing my 2019 this morning I decided I needed to start sharing this information somewhere to keep myself more honest going forward.

I am a married 32 yo with a beautiful 30 yo wife, and we are expecting our first baby in just a few months. We have both been gainfully employed with good jobs since college and have always been decent savers (by societal standards, not MMM standards) but have become enlightened to the MMM ways over the last couple of years as life has gotten real and we attempt to save money in the amazing yet expensive San Diego. We've been extremely lucky so far, and we're determined to not waste that luck by trapping ourselves in our spending.

nikity

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4063 on: January 02, 2020, 05:24:22 PM »
hey I am Nick, 34, just joined and hopefully to make some new friends here!

Kryzhovnick

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Non-native English speaker
« Reply #4064 on: January 04, 2020, 07:43:08 PM »
Hi!

My name is Katya, I'm a 30yo in the beginning of the FIRE adventure. I have a 34yo husband and a 2yo daughter. My husband and I discovered FIRE about a year ago and started experimenting with it, but all my set plans got interrupted by a dream job offer 4 months ago (seriously, wanted it for solid 5 years) that required us to move to a very HCOL area (SF Bay Area) from the East Coast. Still shocked at the prices, but that's a separate topic of discussion. :)

Now I'm working on readjusting goals and strategies to achieve FIRE (or rather FI now, since I absolutely love my job so far) while working in SF area. My husband still wants to FIRE though. Neither me or my husband are in Tech, so we are not bringing home $200k+ paychecks, but I'm positive we can figure it out.

Very excited to be a part of this community and looking forward to meeting new friends. It does get lonely in a new location.

LWYRUP

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4065 on: January 04, 2020, 08:32:45 PM »
Our savings rate is approx. 43%, which includes pension contributions of 1300 EUR per month. Under Dutch law, there is NO way to use this before age 67 - so I don't count it in the 'stash. 

Hi Atlas NL:

I would make sure to still "account" for your pension even if you can't access it.  You may not want to factor it in to your initial FIRE plans because you can't access it, but you could potentially use a lower withdraw rate if you knew you had a big chunk of money coming at 67 that would supplement your reserves.  Some of the more complex calculators (https://www.firecalc.com/) probably has options that would allow you to model this money coming in down the line and you could see how those models impact your plans. 

LazyAtoms

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4066 on: January 05, 2020, 09:20:05 PM »
Hello all-
I'm Amanda, 48, living in Denver, Colorado.  My lovely husband is 46.   We are WAYYYYY late to the FIRE party, but are working hard to catch up.  Currently our goal is to pay off our mortgage in 8 years.   Working to radically cut wasteful spending to do so.   Looking forward to learning more!

moneypitfeeder

• Stubble
« Reply #4067 on: January 06, 2020, 05:38:03 PM »
Hi! I'm in the 12 month count-down until I permanently resign and enjoy a retirement with my hubs. Hope to get good info and advice here!

BurbManDano

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4068 on: January 09, 2020, 11:10:12 AM »
Greetings,

I'm Dan from Denver, originally from Boulder, and a life-long Colorado native.  I've been sort-of frugal all my life, in a fairly undisciplined way, which is why I'm now 48 yrs old and trying to make up ground to leave mandatory work by 53.  However, I've had a fun (and sometimes painful) journey that included 10 years of self-employment ;)  I have two witty, intelligent, super-smart daughters who are both college students, and a witty, intelligent, super-smart wife who has shared almost 30 years of my journey.  My parents, who are SWAMI's but don't know it or make a study of it, have been very supportive.  However, they are very traditional, and don't understand why anyone would not have a traditional every-day job or self-employment.  They are both 80 years old, and I've gently suggested that they might want to begin giving some thought to what they would like to do in retirement, if they ever decide to give it a try.

I've been a bicyclist as long as I can remember, and not the fancy lycra kind of leisure cyclist.  Rather, the commute for school/work/errands/fitness/freedom, "down-with-cars" kind of biker.  Unfamiliar with MMM, I strayed onto the Android app after I started binge listening to The Mad FIentist, and had drunk enough of the coolaid that the rest of the family is convinced I've joined a cult and is sick of hearing about FI.  I about pop-ed a blood vessel in my head when I read MMM's post about making money from biking.  I ran around the house shouting and hooting, and proclaimed "see - biking is just plain common-sense, and an even greater money savings than I'd ever figured!  I'm not INSANE".  Truth be told, I might be a little insane, because my commute for the last year, since I moved super "close" to work, is about 10mi each way, and I do this every day almost without fail, regardless of weather.  For the prior 5 years, my commute was 36mi each way, which required me to buy an e-bike so I could ride every day, regardless of weather.

Glad to meet you,
-dan

JamesinATL

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4069 on: January 14, 2020, 04:56:53 PM »
Hi, I'm James (42) living in Atlanta with 3 kids and I'm engaged to be married this year. My home and vehicles are paid for and I'm positioned well to retire at a decent age, but I do need some help figuring how best to allocate and invest income.

I've been a on again off again lurker, and just recently last year got serious about doubling down on retirement.

Nice to meet everyone!

-James

BenVella

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4070 on: January 15, 2020, 08:03:43 AM »
Hi all!

I'm Ben - European (from Malta) and I'm about to walk off a cliff into an ocean of debt.  Or a quarry with sharp, jagged rocks.  Whichever analogy you like best.

Cheers and glad I found this resource of information.

Also - man that registration process is challenging.  I felt pretty damn stupid when I googled "financial freedom through..." and got frugality instead.

Hope to learn a ton more while I'm here

Want2BFIandRE

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4071 on: January 15, 2020, 08:18:24 AM »
Hey there!  Long time lurker (years) who realized it was time to create a login and get some facepunches/advice.  I also just learned (the hard way) to either copy my post, or request another verification image BEFORE typing out a whole post.  Am I a computer or something?  These things are always so hard for me to read, lol. 

whereareweallgoing?

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4072 on: January 15, 2020, 11:19:49 AM »
Just wanted to drop in here and say hi to everyone and introduce myself.  I found MMM via minimalism, The Frugalwoods, and JL Collins.  I've always been frugal and good spending less than I earn.  I'm 44, married, my degree is in electrical/mechanical engineering, been self employed for over 16 years now in ecommerce, now a handyman and always looking for what fun project might come up next.  I have never invested in the stock market/bonds/etc before.  Just sold my house (the only investment instrument I've used so far, purchased in 2010 at the very bottom of the drop) and now pondering how to invest the proceeds.  I love reading non fiction, top of my list read so far have been books by Yuval Noah Harari, Jared Diamond, Jonathan Haidt, Power and Privilege by Gerhard Lenski.  My favorite reading topics are sociology, science, psychology, social stratification and inequality, understanding humanity, where we have come from, and where might we be going?

ReadyOrNot

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4073 on: January 16, 2020, 04:44:27 AM »
Hello, I'm an avid reader of finance independence and feel that we need far more education in this area than what is officially offered.  I am 48 and have a partner who is also 48 with a 16 year old child.  We live in a low to MCOL western US city and have been very happy parenting our child who has grown up so fast.

I am into fitness and wish I had more time to go to the gym, but life demands sometimes get in the way and I don't have as much time at the gym as I wish.

SunnyYellow

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4074 on: January 21, 2020, 08:15:00 AM »
Hi all! I'm actually F.I. but have crushing financial insecurity, which means I scour ways to 1) increase the money I do have, and 2) save money through various spending means. I've really enjoyed being a lurker in this community, so am officially joining. Not that I have much to offer other than outrageous optimism.

My husband is 10 years younger than me and he wants to retire in a few years, so I'm upping my game, investing his/our money conservatively, yet with some growth. My/our money is in stocks. Yes, I have loved the stock market for 40 years, so I know the ups and downs, and have done well by them. It's just... well, I'm not 20, or even 40, anymore. It's time to scale the stash toward retirement. I think MMM can help, and I'll throw in a few cents of sage advice if any pop up.

koziknight

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4075 on: January 22, 2020, 09:34:46 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm a longtime MMM Blog reader and Forum follower, but just created an account.

We're mostly into FIRE, but still like to travel and drink wine, which kind of sets the whole RE part back a little. We've taken a lot of cues from MMM himself, and also by reading many of the great forum posts from you all.

We're 39 and 41, live in Jacksonville (FL), no kids, and have an array of savings vehicles for various goals.

Happy to finally be an "official" member of the community.

dmadill001

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4076 on: January 29, 2020, 07:47:06 AM »
Hi, I'm David.

New to MMM, about a year since I got into the FIRE subreddit. Currently living the thrifty college life, set to finish my dual degree (BS in Mechanical Engineering, MBA) May '21. DW and I think if we leave our spending alone even once I'm employed full time we should hit 25x annual spend around 2035 at the age of 37, so that's the stretch goal. Realistic goal: FIRE at 40 in 2038.

Hobbies: Disc golf, woodworking, car repair (very mustachian, I know).

Looking forward to starting and finishing this journey with y'all.

russelhn

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4077 on: January 29, 2020, 08:17:15 PM »
Hey, I'm Hunter

I'm a 19 year-old from the middle-of-nowhere Virginia who likes to hit things with drumsticks and pinch every penny I get!

SugarMagnolia77

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4078 on: January 30, 2020, 02:55:15 PM »
Hi all,

Regular reader, first time poster here. I'm 42 years old and I've been saving since I got out of school at 22. I didn't realize there was any other option but working until 67 years old. I have practices frugality and invested in a way that people in this community do...I just didn't have anyone to talk about it with and I didn't know that it could let me retire early.

I have a lot of money tucked away in a 401k, Roth, and IRA, but I'm excited to see grow faster and get me to FIRE.

LaserLemon

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4079 on: January 31, 2020, 11:48:57 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I’m a 31 yo Coloradan who was excited to find the MMM site a few years ago. I’ve always been fascinated by optimization of resources (time, money, material things) and after reading many blog posts realized I’d optimized my life too much, with no regard for the future (retirement). I’ve been self-employed but recently accepted a salaried position doing my dream job. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to investments and have been lurking around the forum for a while now. Finally time to come out of the shadows :)

Gingersnaps

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4080 on: February 01, 2020, 03:45:03 PM »
Hello! 31 and from the UK here, been wanting to invest money for a bit and discovered FIRE through my research. Always been good with money, no consumer debt or clown cars, paid myself first etc but definitely had lifestyle creep.
Would love to RE in 15 years, let's see if I can!

American_Redcoat

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Sanity is not statistical
« Reply #4081 on: February 04, 2020, 05:17:36 AM »
Hello Everyone,

First steps into FI and I must say I'm rather overwhelmed. Having said that - it's most likely because I'm British (hence the name) and moving to the USA soon to be with my wife and keep mixing up Roths, IRAs, TSPs and traditionals - I'm sure I'll get over it soon!

Anyway I hope to be making a couple of interested posts aimed more at the military and expat community soon.

AR

goat_music_generator

• Bristles
« Reply #4082 on: February 04, 2020, 10:10:00 AM »
Hello! Class of 2022 (expected) here. I'm about 5 years out of college; discovered MMM my junior year, and my spouse and I have been working towards FI in a HCOL area since. Planning to move to a lower cost of living area once we're FI, which, since we live in San Francisco, could be basically anywhere; but we want to be close to relatives in DC, so we're mostly considering cities within a few-hour drive of there.

Everything's mostly been on autopilot financially the past few years, but I've been reading FI blogs and whatnot again since the date is approaching now, and figured I would pop in here.

Nice to e-meet you all.

coolnuhfi

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4083 on: February 04, 2020, 07:30:29 PM »
Hi! My name is Matthew. Excited to be here and learn more.  Looking forward to moving into positive net worth soon. I learned about FI from the millennial revolution blog. I recently started listening to the mad fientists podcast on my commute to work.

semperjeffe

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4084 on: February 05, 2020, 11:22:56 AM »
Hey all, Jeff here. I'm a 25 year old male from Indianapolis Indiana. I just transitioned from a 5 year stint as a bicycle messenger to an office job, with a regular income and schedule. I've been a reader of the blog for a couple of years now but always put off actually *applying* the concepts. After quitting several bad habits this new year I've been eager to build a new lifestyle for myself.

See ya around the board, folks!

Kanathunder

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4085 on: February 06, 2020, 01:59:35 PM »
Hello!

I'm a 25 year old rock climber, financial analyst, and recent graduate. I'm a big fan of mustachianism and am happy to join this community.

rothayato

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • RottenHayato
« Reply #4086 on: February 08, 2020, 09:03:09 AM »
Hi, Wooderson here.  39, married, children on the way.  I have always been frugal, averse to debt, etc. but never thought about FIRE until I ran across MMM.  It may be a possibility for me, we will see in a few years.  Interests would be auto racing, soccer, biking, metal work, home projects, hunting, personal finance, camping......  Maybe I need to be more frugal in my interests :)  I look forward to following along and hopefully providing insight where I can.  BTW, I posted in Investor Alley looking for advice about a 401k to Vanguard IRA rollover, among other things.

SeaG1ant

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4087 on: February 13, 2020, 06:24:40 AM »
Hey guys,

I found this site a year or two ago.  Read through a few of the articles and posts, thought it was an excellent resource for people wanting to break the cycle.

I'm now back for the 3rd or 4th time and figured I better register.

I'm 31 with a kid, have a career that pays very well.  It's also very stressful and I don't enjoy it very much.   A mortgage, couple of auto loans, that's it.  No student loans (didn't go to college, but considering it all of a sudden0.  Wife is a stay at home mom.  We have $50k in 401k, $10k in savings.  Not exactly frugal last few years.  Here to learn!

grobinski

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • FIREd - 02.03.20!
« Reply #4088 on: February 18, 2020, 08:35:10 PM »
Hey there, I'm Grobinski and I just realized that I never introduced myself!

Now I'm trying to get to 100 posts so I can go off topic, hence the late introduction.

DW and I FIREd in December and February. I haven't had to go to work for nearly 2 months and the planet has not stopped spinning!

Picking up some unexpected pocket $ projects which was not really expected but they're fun so far.

A month in Costa Rica and Panama are around the corner, trip one of 3 or 4 or more a year.

Cheers, maybe I'll see ya around!

Bettersafe

• Stubble
« Reply #4089 on: February 19, 2020, 02:22:26 AM »
Hi,

surfing the web looking for tips to retire early i found this very nice forum. Lot of work to do before we can but having it planned feels great.

aMac

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4090 on: February 19, 2020, 05:05:46 PM »
I am Aaron.  I have been ingesting FIRE stuff for I guess about a year now.  For most of it I had a hard time figuring out how to add "freedom" to our lives.  I think i recently found an different (granted not totally FU/ full FIRE money) way live a more free life.  My Spouse and I are 39 and 41, kids are 5 and 7.  Currently we both work, only income is from work and is about $220K/ year.  The short of it is my wife is a business owner and is burned out of working.  My work flexibility is great, but I am worn out from juggling home and work.  Again, I do much of the juggling due to working from home and employment flexibility. 
Our plan in the next year is to reduce expenses so we can live on my income alone.  I know I know, "working your current job is not FIRE".  Well a few things 1) I have freedom and independence in my job.  2) One of my passions is meeting people and off the wall experiences, and this job sort of provides or requires both.  3) We want to travel and work travel subsidize's that.  They pay my hotel, and car mileage, so family can join on those trips with zero transportation or lodging costs.  Granted I will not have all day with them, but my schedule is flexible, expect 6 waking hours or more with them each day of a trip.  Additionally I can keep my travel points to apply to our own trips.  Potentially get Southwest's companion pass where my wife can fly for free anywhere I go.  4) I really like my job and think what my work day is like, and the experiences it provides make it fit a day in the life of a Mustachian. 
The one "flaw" with this plan is that I will technically "need" to work.  Need is in quotes because we currently have 8 months of cash savings, I started a little late with my 401k (30 yo) but have and will continue to max it out, and will add 10% of my take home pay to a brokerage account.  That level of cash and cushion makes me feel comfortable about my employment options and weathering storms.  We have just started making our plan for this lifestyle, and I expect alot of learning and some changes. 
Several years ago I realized marketing/ finance firms had teams of Ivy League graduates working 60-80 hour weeks trying to get every bit of our money.  And after working 40 hours plus, most people little thought or energy to resist the marketing.  It isn't really a fair fight.   
My big take away from the Mustache or FIRE life is stepping back, thinking about happiness and making your own choices about spending money.   
Wish me luck, let me know what I should consider, and I hope to keep you updated.     

Bettersafe

• Stubble
« Reply #4091 on: February 20, 2020, 02:45:23 AM »
Hi Aaron,

good luck!!

Maybe your wife might consider working part-time when the kids are a bit older. Everything she brings in can be added to your FIRE plans.

TillyFloss

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4092 on: February 20, 2020, 08:03:43 AM »
Hi all,

London, UK based, Very late to the party (late 50's) but hoping all is not lost! Say hi if in London or have any tips on maximising at this late stage!

Staunch Aim

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4093 on: March 05, 2020, 08:18:49 PM »
Hello!

I've read MMM for 5-6 years and lurked the forums for just as long. 

The blog and forums both helped me change my life my life for the better, it's really been a complete turnaround.  I bought into Pete's message 100% and the forum gave me invaluable insight to how successful folks think and make decisions.  Maybe someday I'll start a journal and talk about that more, but for now I'll just poke my head in wherever it seems interesting.

As far as my FI journey - I'm in the accumulation phase and things are pretty much on rails.  I'm mainly just biding my time, trying to get the most out of life.

camwoodsum

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • Freedom is Everything
« Reply #4094 on: March 18, 2020, 07:50:23 PM »
Hey Everybody!

I'm a nomad and an internet entrepreneur who is about to reach FI. I've been reading MMM on and off for the past few years but I've been going much deeper on the content lately and I recently started writing about financial independence and early retirement on my website (link in my profile if you're curious).

Good to meet some other financial independence-minded folks!

stronk

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4095 on: March 21, 2020, 06:35:12 PM »
Hello all!

I'm a 30 year old who discovered MMM in December of last year. Since then I've managed to rid myself of around $5k of credit card debt, and excited to see where the next 15 years takes me ^^

gistvic

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4096 on: March 22, 2020, 07:32:44 AM »
Hello, My Name is Victor am a blogger at https://gistvic.com

Mariah_M

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4097 on: March 26, 2020, 02:34:39 AM »
Hi, I am Mariah, married with 2 kids

carbonfiber

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • Carbon Fiber Money Clips
« Reply #4098 on: March 26, 2020, 04:36:56 PM »
Hey everyone.. Just checking this place out. Looks like there is a lot of useful information on here!

jiann

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • make a fitness app
« Reply #4099 on: March 27, 2020, 07:50:15 AM »
Hi there!