Author Topic: New here  (Read 1861 times)

Eedad

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
New here
« on: October 30, 2016, 04:08:57 PM »
So been reading for awhile now, hoping to jump on board.  Started this summer by residing my home myself, something that I'd never done, took me all summer working after work and on weekends, but saved around $8,000.  I'm hoping this will make it easier to sell this place and move to another area.   I've recently graduated with my MBA and am looking to possibly relocate early next year to another area of the country.  Anyway, I'm sure I'll be asking a bunch of questions, the first being where other then Craigslist and eBay are people listing their clutter?  We are attempting to declutter so when/if the move happens we have less to move around.  Thanks in advance.

ender

• Walrus Stache
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 04:09:59 PM »
We have a lot of facebook groups which are good resources to sell things.

Eedad

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 04:26:39 PM »
My wife is on Facebook, I am not.  She has mentioned a group there.  I have a lot of car/autoparts to get rid of from a project I'm selling off.  Its way more pricey then I thought when I started and seems like such a waste of cash now.

Shockers

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 04:30:58 PM »
I have two Facebook groups I use for selling things.  If you don't want to open an account use your wife's account to post.

Eedad

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 04:59:54 PM »
This is my plan, along with spreading the vehicle specific stuff across a couple forums I was a member of relating to that car.  But, not sure I want to deal with the shipping hassle.  For the household stuff right now I'm planning g on using my wife's account to post things.  Ive been throwing a lot away to, and it feels great.