Author Topic: New Here  (Read 2677 times)

ECrew28

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
New Here
« on: August 01, 2012, 08:23:01 AM »
So I finally had enough over at TSD and GRS and started looking for something new, and stumbled upon this site.  I have been lurking for a bit and have made a couple of posts, but thought I should introduce myself as well.

Im 34, been married for 10 years to the same girl I have been dating since HS.  We have 3 young kids and a pup.  We are freshly out of debt (except the mortgage), both gainfully employed, and looking to take that next step in our financial journey.  Basically we want to give our kids all the experiences without suffering the consequences that we can.

Im very interested in rental properties, and how to begin to truly have some side hustle income. 

Anyway, just wanted to say hey, and I look forward to hopefully being able to add some good fodder for discussion.   

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Re: New Here
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 09:38:28 AM »
Welcome!  Glad to have you here.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

kisserofsinners

• Bristles
    • Monkey wants a house
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 10:10:31 AM »
Welcome.

nevinera

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 11:36:30 AM »
Good to meet you!