Author Topic: Mustachian People Problems (just for fun)  (Read 5093876 times)

Taran Wanderer

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Mustachian People Problems (just for fun)
« Reply #5600 on: October 13, 2018, 10:12:03 AM »
Your balance after a 50% drop in the stock market brings you back fond memories.

lol

Imma

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5601 on: October 13, 2018, 10:17:03 AM »
Our washing machine is acting up. It's still working, but sometimes it won't start. I can't find the cause, but the repair guy won't even come over to have a look after I told him the make and age. It's from '06 and I got it for free in '11.

If it really stops working completely, we've already got a replacement. A friend of ours sold us her '15 machine for €50 last year and that one has been waiting in a corner of the kitchen ever since.

Sibley

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5602 on: October 13, 2018, 10:51:33 AM »
Our washing machine is acting up. It's still working, but sometimes it won't start. I can't find the cause, but the repair guy won't even come over to have a look after I told him the make and age. It's from '06 and I got it for free in '11.

If it really stops working completely, we've already got a replacement. A friend of ours sold us her '15 machine for €50 last year and that one has been waiting in a corner of the kitchen ever since.

LOL. My dryer is 30ish years old. The "matching" washer (got both for free) died an unrepairable death, so I got a speedqueen last year. I am curious how long the dryer will last.

Cherry Lane

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5603 on: October 13, 2018, 11:06:45 AM »

LOL. My dryer is 30ish years old. The "matching" washer (got both for free) died an unrepairable death, so I got a speedqueen last year. I am curious how long the dryer will last.

My washer and dryer are at least that old.  When I bought the house 13 years ago the home inspector warned me I'd probably need a new washer shortly.  That (plus the dryer, which I rarely use) is about the only thing remaining I haven't had to replace in that time!

(I have had to replace refrigerator, range, kitchen sink, water heater, furnace, a/c ...)

Goldielocks

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5604 on: October 13, 2018, 11:16:50 AM »
I recently made a drug claim on my DH's benefit plan.

After receiving a weirdly low reimbursement amount and asking about it, I think I have found an error in the calculation used in determining reimbursement.

MPP - I don't think the vast majority of people would catch this, and in trying to get to the bottom of it, I have managed to rule out (via slow emails) any other factor other than a calculation. 

I have one question left to rule out, because there is a chance that their idea is that the generic costs 75% than Walmart Pharmacy says that it costs... but how that can be?!

MPP -- it is virtually impossible to get customer service to answer my question, "Can you tell me what the eligible maximum is for drug X (your approved generic)?"   The answer, by email, after waiting 2 weeks for a response is that "Drugs are paid to the maximum of the generic alternative, after deductible".

UGH!

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #5605 on: October 13, 2018, 11:50:09 AM »
My yearly spending is so low, I can only track it with a 3X4 index card.

Pics or it didn't happen.

radram

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5606 on: October 13, 2018, 12:04:59 PM »
It's looking like I'm going to be missing out on contributing the ~$7000 to an HSA next year.  My employer offers a few different medical plans, including an HDHP/HSA plan and some non-HDHP/HSA plans. However, the different plans also have different doctor networks.  In order to retain my current care providers, I have to choose the non-HSA plan.  The non-HSA plan also has higher payroll contributions from me. Overall, due to the loss of tax-deductiblity and the increased payroll contributions, it's a difference of a several thousand dollars to me.

What particularly stings is, this is the second year in a row that my employer has "played games" with their plans and networks of doctors. My family specifically changed all of our doctors in 2018 in order to stay on the HSA plan that they offered.  Now, in order to keep the same network of doctors, I have to chose their non-HSA plan for 2019.  How ridiculous is that?

MPP? Certainly. I can easily take the hit of $3-5K (of additional expense + lost HSA opportunity) in 2019.  It's just very disappointing to me.  I'm essentially "paying up" just to keep some doctors that I think are really great.

Non-MPP Portion: We really need to de-couple health insurance/care from employment/employers in this country.

So you recently switched doctors, and you are now willing to pay $5,000, AND forgo $7,000 in a HSA to keep them? They must really be great.

Can you switch plans, take the savings, contribute to the HSA, and then just go see your old doctor and pay cash? How much would that cost?

rantk81

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5607 on: October 13, 2018, 12:07:55 PM »
So you recently switched doctors, and you are now willing to pay $5,000, AND forgo $7,000 in a HSA to keep them? They must really be great.

Can you switch plans, take the savings, contribute to the HSA, and then just go see your old doctor and pay cash? How much would that cost?

The 5,000 figure includes the loss of the tax benefit for the HSA.
Yes, they are really great -- and it isn't just one doctor.. it is a whole bunch of doctors. And not just for me, but for my family.

radram

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5608 on: October 13, 2018, 12:14:19 PM »

The 5,000 figure includes the loss of the tax benefit for the HSA.
Yes, they are really great -- and it isn't just one doctor.. it is a whole bunch of doctors. And not just for me, but for my family.

I see. I understand wanting to keep doctors. We had a great one, but he retired (the NERVE of that guy :). His replacement was also great, just not the same. Then we were forced to switch providers. I didn't like the new one, but he left. Now getting my 4th doctor in 6 years.

markbike528CBX

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5609 on: October 13, 2018, 12:28:55 PM »
My yearly spending is so low, I can only track it with a 3X4 index card.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm reminded of the 3"x4" index cards of notes  we were allowed to use for physical chemistry tests.
the rules? one side only, turn it in with your test, no mechanical reproduction (hand-written only)

The result, my highest grade, a 65/100, a solid A+, dancing in the dorm hall.

gaja

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5610 on: October 13, 2018, 02:21:49 PM »
I have 27k+ points for SAS Eurobonus that start expiring in January. But I've stopped flying privately for environmental reasons, and can't get myself to break that habit even for a free trip. The stuff in the Eurobonus shop is overpriced stuff I don't need. Maybe I can find a christmas gift for someone there, except we have almost stopped giving gifts between family and friends...

Hirondelle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5611 on: October 14, 2018, 01:41:08 AM »
I have 27k+ points for SAS Eurobonus that start expiring in January. But I've stopped flying privately for environmental reasons, and can't get myself to break that habit even for a free trip. The stuff in the Eurobonus shop is overpriced stuff I don't need. Maybe I can find a christmas gift for someone there, except we have almost stopped giving gifts between family and friends...

Is there an option to donate the points? This is what I've done with my Flying Blue points when they were about to expire and it wasn't enough to use for anything (only 5k points or so).

aGracefulStomp

• Stubble
« Reply #5612 on: October 14, 2018, 02:50:13 AM »
Your balance after a 50% drop in the stock market brings you back fond memories.

haha i laughed out loud at that one.

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5613 on: October 15, 2018, 07:41:24 AM »

Familiar problem. I usually use Norwegian, where at least you can get cash points that you can use at your next order. And I fly on once or twice a year with them.

Good for you for not flying anymore. I am not there yet, although I do not want to fly outside Europe for environmental reasons, and I spend most of my vacations in Norway, by car.

NorCal

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5614 on: October 15, 2018, 04:10:43 PM »
I started doing some freelance consulting work as I'm looking for a new job after a move.

My MP (not really a people problem):  I can't take advantage of most of the great self-employed tax deductions for home office, computer, etc. because I don't actually need to buy anything.

I guess I could tally up my work-related cell phone calls.  That might be a $20-$30 deduction if I put the time into it.

Zikoris

• Magnum Stache
  • Vancouverstachian
« Reply #5615 on: October 15, 2018, 05:00:12 PM »
I started doing some freelance consulting work as I'm looking for a new job after a move.

My MP (not really a people problem):  I can't take advantage of most of the great self-employed tax deductions for home office, computer, etc. because I don't actually need to buy anything.

I guess I could tally up my work-related cell phone calls.  That might be a $20-$30 deduction if I put the time into it.

My partner has the same problem! He didn't spend a cent starting his business. He does everything via email and works 100% from home in his pajamas. No phone calls. No transportation. No expenses associated with meeting clients. No professional dues or membership fees. So far he's been doing it for half a year and his expenses have been a copy of Microsoft office and $10/month for Kindle Unlimited. We'll claim a small portion of our (already low) rent come tax time, and that's about it.

ixtap

• Magnum Stache
    • Our Sea Story
« Reply #5616 on: October 15, 2018, 05:09:21 PM »
It is that time of year when payroll deduction programs are all about to be maxed out, bonuses are coming in and we begin to stress about doing The Right Thing with our disposable income. Last year we paid off student loans, after weeks of discussion. CD rates just don't seem to justify tying up the funds, so it will probably be split between high yield savings and ETFs, but we spend more time discussing our money this time of year than the other 10 months combined. Even tax season is less stressful because you are just filling out forms, the decisions were already made, usually during October and November, when we are researching how to be most responsible with our money.

Dollar Slice

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5617 on: October 17, 2018, 10:27:05 PM »
I just spent about 35 minutes with a spreadsheet, some algebra, and five months of credit card statements figuring out which businesses at which I made purchases weren't getting properly credited for the 3% categories on my credit card. (It didn't list the categories, so I had to figure it out based on eliminating the businesses that were properly credited in the past and then figuring out which of the remaining purchases added up to a certain number.)

I assume there's nothing I can do to actually fix the categories, but if I know which businesses are miscategorized I can use my 2% card instead of using the 3%/1% card which miscategorizes them as a category that gets 1%.

Net profit on this is probably $3 a year... :-P  But it felt good, damnit.

ixtap

• Magnum Stache
    • Our Sea Story
« Reply #5618 on: October 18, 2018, 01:30:18 AM »
I just spent about 35 minutes with a spreadsheet, some algebra, and five months of credit card statements figuring out which businesses at which I made purchases weren't getting properly credited for the 3% categories on my credit card. (It didn't list the categories, so I had to figure it out based on eliminating the businesses that were properly credited in the past and then figuring out which of the remaining purchases added up to a certain number.)

I assume there's nothing I can do to actually fix the categories, but if I know which businesses are miscategorized I can use my 2% card instead of using the 3%/1% card which miscategorizes them as a category that gets 1%.

Net profit on this is probably $3 a year... :-P  But it felt good, damnit.

If they are small businesses, you may be able to talk to.them about how they are registered with card companies.

We had a chain grocery store that had never registered as a grocery store and we didn't catch it for months. They were still.the cheapest around, though.

Dollar Slice

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5619 on: October 18, 2018, 02:01:19 AM »
If they are small businesses, you may be able to talk to.them about how they are registered with card companies.

None of them are small enough for that, I'd guess. The only one I buy from regularly is a big international corporation that is publicly traded on the NYSE, so I assume they're very unlikely to listen to some rando emailing them about 35 cents in credit card rewards. :-)

Loren Ver

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Handlebar Stache
  • I Retired. Yah!
« Reply #5620 on: October 18, 2018, 04:49:35 AM »

None of them are small enough for that, I'd guess. The only one I buy from regularly is a big international corporation that is publicly traded on the NYSE, so I assume they're very unlikely to listen to some rando emailing them about 35 cents in credit card rewards. :-)

Maybe if you sent it to them in the form of a silly picture?

LV

ixtap

• Magnum Stache
    • Our Sea Story
« Reply #5621 on: October 18, 2018, 08:33:58 AM »

Maybe if you sent it to them in the form of a silly picture?

LV

Interpretive dance on social media?

Freedomin5

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5622 on: October 25, 2018, 01:30:31 AM »
It's almost 11.11, also known as Singles Day (Nov. 11) in China, which is a huge shopping day -- I guess retail therapy makes people feel less sad that they're still single. My MPP is that I can't think of a single thing I want to buy to take advantage of all these deals. I need to spend around $100 on Taobao (online shopping platform similar to eBay but bigger and better) to get a $20 discount.

Loren Ver

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Handlebar Stache
  • I Retired. Yah!
« Reply #5623 on: October 25, 2018, 04:56:29 AM »
Company is spinning to a new company June of 2019 and they are starting an HSA where they give you $600 for the HSA each year.  I have had an HSA for years with no company funds added.

I plan to retire at or before May 2019, so I will never see that money. 

radram

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5624 on: October 25, 2018, 06:23:18 AM »
1 month after my first daughter started state college last year, they announced a new grant program, offering 4 years of paid tuition for incoming freshmen and transfer students, beginning the following year. Qualified applicants needed to meet family maximum income requirements, which we do as a FIRE family. The program apparently used no taxpayer dollars.

In order to qualify, my daughter would have had to transfer schools mid-semester and take a minimum amount of credits second semester to remain a freshman. Another problem: due to her taking AP classes all through high school, she was considered a sophomore after the first semester, so she would have had to withdraw out of just enough classes to remain a freshman, but not too many to qualify for a transfer to another school. All this would lead to a 1 year delay in her degree, probably costing more in lost income than the tuition savings.

On top of all that, we have been contributing $3,000 per year to her 529 plan that has grown to enough funds for 4 years of state tuition, room and board, so she doesn't need the free tuition anyway.

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5625 on: October 25, 2018, 10:57:28 AM »
Just got a letter form CRA about a readjustment due to pension buyback. My total contribution room for 2018 RRSP is now $269.... That's not going to help a lot when I go do my taxes for 2018! lol The downside of working hard to max everything out I guess.

Also, good thing I hadn't contributed anything yet this year. I don't know how much of a hassle that would have been to sort out.

El Jacinto

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #5626 on: October 26, 2018, 02:29:30 PM »
1 month after my first daughter started state college last year, they announced a new grant program, offering 4 years of paid tuition for incoming freshmen and transfer students, beginning the following year. Qualified applicants needed to meet family maximum income requirements, which we do as a FIRE family. The program apparently used no taxpayer dollars.

In order to qualify, my daughter would have had to transfer schools mid-semester and take a minimum amount of credits second semester to remain a freshman. Another problem: due to her taking AP classes all through high school, she was considered a sophomore after the first semester, so she would have had to withdraw out of just enough classes to remain a freshman, but not too many to qualify for a transfer to another school. All this would lead to a 1 year delay in her degree, probably costing more in lost income than the tuition savings.

On top of all that, we have been contributing $3,000 per year to her 529 plan that has grown to enough funds for 4 years of state tuition, room and board, so she doesn't need the free tuition anyway.

This is something I worry about. I plan to put $200/month into my son's 529 when he is born but would really hate to pay extra taxes (and maybe even penalties) on that money if college is free or he can get college paid for some other way. My state offers free tuition to community college as it is. I might just be better off putting that money into my retirement fund and cash-flowing his college in 18 years instead.

radram

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5627 on: October 26, 2018, 03:16:30 PM »

This is something I worry about. I plan to put $200/month into my son's 529 when he is born but would really hate to pay extra taxes (and maybe even penalties) on that money if college is free or he can get college paid for some other way. My state offers free tuition to community college as it is. I might just be better off putting that money into my retirement fund and cash-flowing his college in 18 years instead.

For a scholarship, You can get the money out without paying the penalty, but the withdrawal will be considered income for the year. Of course, an IRA has the same benefit.

From saving for college website:

2.   You can avoid the penalty if you get a college scholarship.
There are a few special exceptions to the 10% penalty rule, including when the beneficiary becomes incapacitated, attends a U.S. Military Academy or gets a scholarship. In the case of a scholarship, non-qualified withdrawals up to the amount of the tax-free scholarship can be taken out penalty-free, but you'll have to pay income tax on the earnings. As Savingforcollege.com founder Joe Hurley likes to say, "the scholarships have turned your tax-free 529 investment into a tax-deferred 529 investment".

Fomerly known as something

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5628 on: October 26, 2018, 06:30:04 PM »
Sign,

Getting a letter from your mortgage company saying they miscalculated the escrow payment and your mortgage payment will be $0.12 less each month and having to deposit a refund check of $1.38.  Thank goodness for mobile deposit at least I just had to open my bank app and take some pictures not actually go to a branch.

Zaga

• Magnum Stache
    • A Wall of Hats
« Reply #5629 on: October 26, 2018, 06:35:17 PM »
Sign,

Getting a letter from your mortgage company saying they miscalculated the escrow payment and your mortgage payment will be $0.12 less each month and having to deposit a refund check of $1.38.  Thank goodness for mobile deposit at least I just had to open my bank app and take some pictures not actually go to a branch.
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!  This one is my favorite now!

gaja

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5630 on: October 27, 2018, 04:38:40 AM »
My favorite part of my current job is developing project ideas and applying for funding. The implementation phase is boring - so I'm completely happy to let other people do that part and take all the credit for the results. I do not need the fame and glory, since I have no career ambitions.

The MPP: One of my projects is nominated for a prize, and my coworkers and boss is trying to force me to attend the fancy dinner and be one of the people who receive the prize on the scene, and be on photos in newspapers. I would much rather spend that time at home, developing new project ideas or reading about new grant types. Luckily we are a organization run by politicians. I'm sure I can get one of them to go in my place. Boss might still need some convincing; maybe I could get a cold?

Sibley

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5631 on: October 28, 2018, 08:39:22 PM »
One of my good friends is from a family that is basically pure gold. The mom just adopts everyone who might need adopting. I am one of those she's adopted. Problem is, they insist on getting me gifts for birthday and Christmas. Except, that things I would actually want (gift cards to home improvement stores, donated labor, etc) are not considered to be acceptable gifts. So I have no idea what to tell my friend, who has been delegated to find out. (She knows what I actually want, and told me that her mom would nix it. She gets it.)

So, what do I want for Christmas? I have no idea.

fuzzy math

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5632 on: October 28, 2018, 09:00:44 PM »
One of my good friends is from a family that is basically pure gold. The mom just adopts everyone who might need adopting. I am one of those she's adopted. Problem is, they insist on getting me gifts for birthday and Christmas. Except, that things I would actually want (gift cards to home improvement stores, donated labor, etc) are not considered to be acceptable gifts. So I have no idea what to tell my friend, who has been delegated to find out. (She knows what I actually want, and told me that her mom would nix it. She gets it.)

something that only comes from a store with a no hassle return policy??

Dollar Slice

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5633 on: October 28, 2018, 09:21:43 PM »

What I do with my family (who are big on We Need To Buy You A Thing for the holidays) is experiences. Depending on how close you are with them you could make it a thing you all do together (a day at a museum, dinner out at your favorite restaurant, a cooking class, etc.) or a thing you can do on your own (concert or theater tickets, etc.). That way it's definitely a fun thing and not overly practical (which is what people like that object to) but you don't end up with something you don't need in your home that you have to pretend to like forever.

My other tactic is consumables: fancy chocolates, liquor/wine, etc. Stuff you'll enjoy that is fun, but won't be a thing that you own forever.

shelivesthedream

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5634 on: October 28, 2018, 10:58:49 PM »
I go for a fancypants version of something I would need anyway. Fancypants shower gel, fancypants food of some kind, fancypants socks. (Not fancypants pants, though!)

But awwww, that is a great MPP to have.

radram

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5635 on: October 29, 2018, 05:47:01 AM »
(Not fancypants pants, though!)

he he he. you is funny :)

elliha

• Bristles
« Reply #5636 on: October 29, 2018, 07:22:03 AM »
Agree on asking for something edible or useful. I would go for chocolate or olive oil for editable and a nice shower gel for things I use.

merula

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5637 on: October 29, 2018, 07:58:45 AM »
I got a notification at work that there was a change in the 401k funds. Sweet! There are a bunch of terrible options and relatively few index funds, let's see what's going on!

A Vanguard fund changed from the Plus share class to the lower-cost Select share class.

I got all excited for NOTHING.

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5638 on: October 29, 2018, 08:07:31 AM »
I got a notification at work that there was a change in the 401k funds. Sweet! There are a bunch of terrible options and relatively few index funds, let's see what's going on!

A Vanguard fund changed from the Plus share class to the lower-cost Select share class.

I got all excited for NOTHING.

We got a similar notice in the mail from my wife's retirement plan. Vanguard fund went from Admiral to Institutional. Wow, a 0.005% improvement! Maybe do something about your 0.5% administration fee first, because that 100x as bad!

Aelias

• Bristles
« Reply #5639 on: October 29, 2018, 08:11:43 AM »

Have been working toward less consumerist gifting.  Here's some things I've found that work well:
-a book / game / movie they enjoyed in the past year.  Bonus points if it's second-hand
-a framed photo
-something they made.  I've gotten plenty of homemade foodstuffs, crocheted afghans, handmade thank you cards.  I've given homemade foodstuffs and paintings.
-Socks.  I can always use more socks.

Sibley

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5640 on: October 29, 2018, 09:03:21 AM »
Practical items don't qualify either. So socks (which I actually need) are out. I'll probably google the movies that came out this year, find one I want to see but haven't, and ask for that.

My family does practical items quite happily. So I can get socks from my mom.

Aelias

• Bristles
« Reply #5641 on: October 29, 2018, 09:55:18 AM »
I also have someone in my life who is averse to practical gift giving (but she's getting better!).  At some point, you may have resign yourself that the gift giving is at least as much about them as it is about you.  Whatever they give you, accept it graciously.  Use it if you can, or give it / donate it to someone who might appreciate it.

Sibley

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5642 on: October 29, 2018, 10:21:47 AM »
I also have someone in my life who is averse to practical gift giving (but she's getting better!).  At some point, you may have resign yourself that the gift giving is at least as much about them as it is about you.  Whatever they give you, accept it graciously.  Use it if you can, or give it / donate it to someone who might appreciate it.

Oh, I know. I actually return or donate most of what they give me without saying anything. The gifts aren't what I really value - it's the open door, the fact that I can ask if they can stop over to feed my cats when I'm going to be out late, etc.

Aelias

• Bristles
« Reply #5643 on: October 29, 2018, 10:37:04 AM »

Oh, I know. I actually return or donate most of what they give me without saying anything. The gifts aren't what I really value - it's the open door, the fact that I can ask if they can stop over to feed my cats when I'm going to be out late, etc.

Aw, that's awesome!  Yay for good friends!

chaskavitch

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5644 on: October 31, 2018, 07:57:27 AM »
My 401k contribution is going into the market today. I was really hoping for one more day of downturn for an even better sale price, but the S&P 500 went up yesterday :( 

rantk81

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5645 on: October 31, 2018, 08:47:31 AM »
The "cash-poor" season is beginning for me. For the last couple of months of the year, I will be setting aside cash to deploy immediately in the new year toward IRA and spousal IRA.  And, in the new year, I will be front-loading my 401k, with 60% of my gross paycheck going toward that, until the IRS maximum is reached.  I won't have decent cash-flow to play with until almost spring-time....

letsdoit

• Bristles
« Reply #5646 on: October 31, 2018, 09:01:23 AM »
meeting with work related retirement specialist who slowly , so slowly, explained compound interest to me.
I asked if she was acting as a fiduciary,
no...
but we do have these fidelity funds you can buy

I'm paying 0.12% now at vanguard, what is the cost?

a little over 2% but that's negligible

---I'm mad I did not politely walk out b4 end of her shpiel

LPG

• Stubble
    • 1000x Faster Blog
« Reply #5647 on: October 31, 2018, 09:07:02 AM »
meeting with work related retirement specialist who slowly , so slowly, explained compound interest to me.
I asked if she was acting as a fiduciary,
no...
but we do have these fidelity funds you can buy

I'm paying 0.12% now at vanguard, what is the cost?

a little over 2% but that's negligible

---I'm mad I did not politely walk out b4 end of her shpiel

Oh, wow. What an obvious shyster!

I hear you on not politely walking out when you know something is over, but instead sticking around out of...politeness? Maybe out of some futile hope to find a way to make it work? It's tough to learn when to give up on something and head for the exits; something I'm certainly working on doing these days.

letsdoit

• Bristles
« Reply #5648 on: October 31, 2018, 09:37:59 AM »

or start a trust in his name

letsdoit

• Bristles
« Reply #5649 on: October 31, 2018, 09:39:08 AM »
getting my scholarship slashed bc I had too many assets (they were investments I scrimped and saved for while making $7/hr)

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!