Author Topic: MMM Rap theme song  (Read 3723 times)

wepner

• Stubble
Re: MMM Rap theme song
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 12:32:52 AM »
I like this very much.

Johnez

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 05:05:34 AM »
Is that a URL or the lyrics? ;+)

cdttmm

• Stubble
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 06:08:00 AM »
OMG thank you for posting this!

Here's a rap video with a similar theme that I discovered last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsanf-hpvSE

I'm collecting these for a personal finance class I'm teaching for teens this fall.

Unfortunately, this one is a probably a little too economics focused and advanced for my class, but fellow MMM readers might appreciate it.

http://econstories.tv/fear-the-boom-and-bust/

human

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 06:29:27 PM »
That made my ears bleed, reminds me of the junior high math teacher trying to rap/teach to the class to get some cred and 'engage' us youngsters. Pretty awful then, pretty awful now.

cupcakes4all

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2015, 07:28:37 PM »
They made a video spending the least amount of money. Mark Cuban made a cameo. #savethatmoney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvHYWD29ZNY

mozar

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2015, 12:21:43 PM »
ok, now i get it.

tallen

• Stubble
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2015, 02:40:26 PM »
Hilarious, thanks for posting that!!

11ducks

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 11:55:14 PM »
That made my ears bleed, reminds me of the junior high math teacher trying to rap/teach to the class to get some cred and 'engage' us youngsters. Pretty awful then, pretty awful now.

Hahaha, I do this now. I realise I don't have cred, but quite frankly, neither do self-absorbed 15 yr olds, and it amuses me and keeps them quiet in the lesson for a whole minute sometimes. Couldn't give a damm if they think I'm unconsciously uncool. Hell, I'm fully aware and enjoying every second of it! Win win! 

human

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2015, 07:53:09 PM »

Hahaha, I do this now. I realise I don't have cred, but quite frankly, neither do self-absorbed 15 yr olds, and it amuses me and keeps them quiet in the lesson for a whole minute sometimes. Couldn't give a damm if they think I'm unconsciously uncool. Hell, I'm fully aware and enjoying every second of it! Win win!

My girlfriend does this with her niece and nephew. It can be fun I have to admit as long as the rapper is fully aware . . . otherwise it's just cringe worthy!