Author Topic: MMM Landlords; Have any openings?  (Read 1563 times)

Holyoak

• Bristles
MMM Landlords; Have any openings?
« on: March 17, 2017, 02:34:14 PM »
Hi everybody.  I'm currently living in an apartment In W. PA, and thinking I want to get back into a free standing rental home somewhere.  I say somewhere because being ER, and having no ties really anywhere, I figure if a nice opportunity opens up in a new region, why not. 

I would like rural/not on top of other homes, very private, quiet/tranquil, and having a garage.  Not interested in the South (not real keen on high humidity/high humidity and high summer temps), New England, or any place that has restrictive firearms laws.  I liked living out West, and always thought the PNW would be nice.  I know this is kinda vague, maybe a bit odd, but I'm sick of rude neighbors, and having no privacy or peace.  Of course a suitable place in PA or OH would be a considered choice too. 

I would like to keep the rent under $1k, way under even better, and my lease is up in August, but may be able to move before then.  I have no pets, non-smoker, and am truly the perfect tenant; always pay on time, am considerate, quiet, helpful neighbor, extremely clean and tidy, 815 credit score, and treat your home with great respect.  Thanks, and look forward to where this thread goes.