Author Topic: How do you reward yourself?  (Read 9380 times)

Sailor Sam

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
  • Semper...something
Re: How do you reward yourself?
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2021, 07:40:53 AM »
When I really want to mark an accomplishment, I get a tattoo.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2021, 07:57:16 AM »
I read @jeninco's post and thought of @Malcat . The next comment was from...Malcat and I mentally stood up and cheered. I turned the page and read the response of @Sailor Sam and damn neat fell out of bed laughing. Well played, you three esteemed mustachians, well played!

jeninco

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2021, 10:44:13 AM »
When I really want to mark an accomplishment, I get a tattoo.

I can't freaking figure out where to put the thing I want!

julia

• Stubble
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2021, 01:01:05 PM »
Physically crossing a line through a written down goal with a dark pen is enough reward for me :P
I LOVE doing this towards the end of each year in my agenda. I usually do it in December so that I still have a month to tackle any remaining goals that I forgot about.

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2021, 01:44:22 PM »
Rewards are not purchases/money related, because I have enough money to buy anything I want, any time I want. Generally, I reward myself with leisure time activities: making a special point to go on a hike to a place I have never been before, or an extra-long version of my daily walk.

I do occasionally get a treat for myself and DH from our favorite bakery or something like that, but those are just treats, not a reward for any accomplishment.

CTEC_Stache

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2022, 10:53:28 AM »
I don't often reward myself, I really struggle spending any money on myself in this way. It is a real problem I have struggled with over the years.

However, I am finishing a long stint of graduate degree studies (four and a half years) in about 3 weeks. I have decided to reward my hard work and long hours, as well as my wife's love and support, by treating us to the nicest steakhouse in the area for a special treat.

Perhaps find some free forms of celebration that you can be comfortable with. As I said above, my favourite celebration option is to go for an amazing hike/walk/boat in a beautiful location in nature. It's extremely rewarding and feels really special.

I am comfortable with a one time special dinner date for my wife and I to celebrate a rather large accomplishment. I totally understand the point about getting in nature, I've spent many a weekend in the woods and on the water. The point and intent of this "reward" is to give us something special, different, and out of the norm.

Fishindude

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2022, 11:00:26 AM »
Most times just sitting back chilling and thinking about and appreciating what I accomplished is reward in itself.

I agree.   
Knocking off a major goal or completing a tough task comes with a pretty good feeling of reward anyway.

JupiterGreen

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2022, 08:28:29 PM »
My perspective is that it is not what is used to celebrate (food, a long hike, new clothes etc.) only that we do celebrate. Celebrations are a lovely way to take a breath and reflect, mark milestones, and make memories.

2021 was a particularly bad year for me and the Mr and so we implemented a few new yearly traditions into our end of the year holiday celebrations. The first one was we each had to introduce something new to the other person (I made up a game that we played and he tried a new recipe that we shared). The second thing we did was to tell the other person what 2021 accomplishment we were most proud of ourselves for achieving (big or small). We had some bubbly and clinked glasses to it all. Very inexpensive and while it may seem like those were small things, it was sweet and memorable. 

Missy B

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2022, 10:32:10 PM »
I don't have a 'reward myself' mindset, and am pleased but not surprised to see so many others name the same thing. What I noticed many years ago is that the more devoted to the 'I deserve a reward now' mindset someone is, the more debt they have.
I had a client who worked for the fed govt who was always talking about how he liked to reward himself for showing up for his job everyday by buying himself trips and toys he couldn't afford. (I know this for true because he had also shared some of his income tax problems).
He thought I had a real psychological problem because I didn't 'reward myself'. I explained (to his concerned/condescending self) that my reward for working was having a business that made me my living while allowing me to be in control and do what I wanted in life. I'm listening to this guy and thinking what a f***ing child he is for wanting treats as compensation for showing up as an adult for part of his week.
But sadly, he's not that unusual.

There used to be a credit card billboard that said, 'Reward Yourself! You deserve it!"
I'd see the ad and think 'Yeah, reward yourself with debt. You  deserve it, sucka.'

jrhampt

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2022, 03:30:45 PM »
We upgrade some things when we reach certain thresholds.  For example, now we get the Kerrygold butter when we feel like it (aka millionaire’s butter), and I’ve just decided I’ll drink coconut water because I like it, even though it is absurdly priced.  Next we may upgrade from the 1 ply Scott’s toilet paper, you never knowx

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2022, 03:35:56 PM »
We upgrade some things when we reach certain thresholds.  For example, now we get the Kerrygold butter when we feel like it (aka millionaire’s butter), and I’ve just decided I’ll drink coconut water because I like it, even though it is absurdly priced.  Next we may upgrade from the 1 ply Scott’s toilet paper, you never knowx

Upgrade to a heated bidet and no TP.

Dr Kidstache

• Bristles
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2022, 06:07:37 PM »

I just got a Toto heated bidet. Sooooooo worth the splurge.

lutorm

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2022, 07:33:45 PM »
I reward myself with time to work on one of my fun projects. Or maybe go for a family hike or trip to the beach.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2022, 01:29:30 AM »

Might be better for the environment to use more toilet paper and stop buying coconut water, unless it's in biodegradable containers

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2022, 07:34:06 AM »

Might be better for the environment to use more toilet paper and stop buying coconut water, unless it's in biodegradable containers

Buy coconuts - the original biodegradable container for coconut water!  Plus, then you get to eat more coconut.

Blissful Biker

• Bristles
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2022, 10:01:45 AM »

We splurge on a family dinner out at a restaurant.  I genuinely enjoy it but also use them as teaching moments for the kids.  Over dinner we talk about the value of hard work, soft skills required to do well in an organization, family finances, DIY investing, etc.  We generally go out when we:
- receive a pay raise or bonus
- receive a promotion
- paid off mortgage
- hit big round NW milestones

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2022, 04:30:40 PM »

Buy coconuts - the original biodegradable container for coconut water!  Plus, then you get to eat more coconut.
I like the way you think.

GreenToTheCore

• Bristles
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2022, 03:46:48 PM »

I like the way you think.
Oh man, I gotta share this coconut story:
My in laws have coconut water delivery. The guy is hired by the resorts to trim the coconut trees because the coconuts are a safety hazard. Then he takes those coconuts to local folks and sells the coconut water. He opens them at the back of his car and fills your personal jars (reusable containers ftw).
So not only is he getting paid to take the coconuts away, but he figured out how to get paid for Job #1's "waste". Brilliant.

Now the trick is to live near resorts with coconut trees...

jnw

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2022, 04:10:12 PM »
Wow good question. I never thought about it.  It's not food, because I seem to reward myself daily with that at home lol.

Hrm, I just get really happy and feel a great sense of accomplishment.  I feel good because I have less fear for the future.  I like having financial security.

cheaplynn

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2022, 07:37:55 AM »
We just paid off one of two credit cards this week! I picked up a split of champagne and this weekend I am going to add a new page to the Money Book (a notebook in which I've been manually tracking my net worth since 2008 or so. It's old school!). The champagne will be nice but the REAL satisfaction will be updating the Money Book.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2022, 09:30:47 AM »
We just paid off one of two credit cards this week! I picked up a split of champagne and this weekend I am going to add a new page to the Money Book (a notebook in which I've been manually tracking my net worth since 2008 or so. It's old school!). The champagne will be nice but the REAL satisfaction will be updating the Money Book.
Congratulations! Is this part of the original CC debt you've posted about before? How long until full payoff?

cheaplynn

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2022, 09:39:04 AM »
Hi Dicey - I somehow just saw that you had posted this question. In fact, it WAS part of the original debt I had posted about. I am thrilled to say that we have finally paid off the final credit card last month!!! I emptied out a small slush fund for the last payment, but I'd rather "owe" myself money at 0% interest for the next four months than the  credit card company at 9% interest.
In total, we paid off over $40,000 in the last five years. Most of that happened within the last 12 months, when we finally combined finances and were able to harness the powerful of our combined salaries.
The funny thing is, we didn't really even celebrate! We have one more school year of very expensive child support payments and also-very-expensive bi-monthly custodial visits to another city. Come September next year, we'll REALLY have something to celebrate.

lifeisshort123

• Bristles
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2022, 10:10:19 AM »
I try not to reward myself, but I do love celebrating other’s accomplishments with a special meal, gift, etc.

Money Saver 1

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2022, 04:52:55 AM »
Escape and privacy.  Unfortunately this reward is nothing more than a distant hope.

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2022, 09:37:40 AM »
I reward myself with time to work on one of my fun projects. Or maybe go for a family hike or trip to the beach.

That!

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2022, 02:28:22 PM »
Congratulations! Is this part of the original CC debt you've posted about before? How long until full payoff?

Hi Dicey - I somehow just saw that you had posted this question. In fact, it WAS part of the original debt I had posted about. I am thrilled to say that we have finally paid off the final credit card last month!!! I emptied out a small slush fund for the last payment, but I'd rather "owe" myself money at 0% interest for the next four months than the  credit card company at 9% interest.
In total, we paid off over $40,000 in the last five years. Most of that happened within the last 12 months, when we finally combined finances and were able to harness the powerful of our combined salaries.
The funny thing is, we didn't really even celebrate! We have one more school year of very expensive child support payments and also-very-expensive bi-monthly custodial visits to another city. Come September next year, we'll REALLY have something to celebrate.
Hey @cheaplynn, I just saw this. Congratulations!

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2022, 04:32:04 PM »
To reward myself, I do nothing.

Maybe I figure out yet another silly way to get more silly income like on the Fetch app.  I use that for receipts.  The other day, I put my grocery store cart back into the cart place and noticed a pile of receipts in another cart.  I thought "hey, why not take a pic of those in the app".  So I did and it got me about 3/4 of the way to a $5 gift card.  Cool.  I'm big on the little things like low balance forgiveness, gas company discount apps and such.

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2022, 02:33:25 PM »
Is this a Western/American concept to reward oneself?

I didn't grow up in the USA, hence don't understand it. No such thing in my family.

Get good grades in school? That was expected due to attendance and homework.
Get higher belts in karate? That was expected due to practice.
Get better at sports? That was expected due to practice and tournaments.
Get promoted at work? That was expected due to showing up to work reliably, getting work done, and learning new tech.

Never had a "if you achieve <level> then you get <reward>".
If I needed anything, I'd get it as long as it was a valid justification. There weren't any frivolous purchases in my family.

Maybe the ultimate reward is achieving FIRE, for me.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2022, 02:39:48 PM »

I didn't grow up in the USA, hence don't understand it. No such thing in my family.

Get promoted at work? That was expected due to showing up to work reliably, getting work done, and learning new tech.

If I needed anything, I'd get it as long as it was a valid justification. There weren't any frivolous purchases in my family.

So what happens when you don't get good grades, higher belts, better at sports, and promoted at work?

ixtap

• Magnum Stache
    • Our Sea Story
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2022, 07:47:52 PM »
I very rarely do reward myself, as the sense of accomplishment for most of the things mentioned here are their own reward for a lot of hard work.

My parents used to take me out for an ice cream cone after school awards day. I think it was just because the ice cream shop had just opened for the season though, rather than a reward.

I do sometimes create incentives to build new habits. I can buy X gadget if I do Y habit for 90 days. I haven't done that recently, because I haven't found it helpful to keep going long term.

As mentioned above, the reward system just doesn't work that well for us because purchases are justified or not. We would have to deprive ourselves of something we felt was justified in order to only have it after an achievement was made. Meh. We eat out when that is the convenient thing to do, buy the few things we want when we get around to it, etc.

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2022, 06:56:28 AM »

So what happens when you don't get good grades, higher belts, better at sports, and promoted at work?

Just work harder to achieve targets.

Learned as a kid in science-focused Catholic school that one can't achieve 100% of the targets every time, but one can keep striving to attain those goals. Learned the value of long-term goal setting. The Irish Fathers were excellent instructors on the art of delayed gratification. (I didn't mean it that way.)

But I thought about this Q yesterday on a long walk/run. It is an interesting Q.

I don't reward myself specifically. Rewards are for the family - bigger house (not clown size) in a better school district for the kids where they can take the bus thus freeing up driving time; build up the FU stash so wife can take an extended break from work; have travel money; work out daily. More family time is a good reward.

I guess I don't relate to rewards being material goods such as vehicles, jewellery, expensive clothing/shoes. I'm happier when I buy tools to build/fix something while learning in the process.

I think this explains me best:

I just get really happy and feel a great sense of accomplishment.  I feel good because I have less fear for the future.  I like having financial security.

Luke Warm

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2022, 07:17:18 AM »
Hard work is its own reward. I never got that saying. I've tried to avoid hard work whenever I can. Maybe it should be Meaningful work is its own reward.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2022, 07:24:50 AM »

Learned as a kid in science-focused Catholic school that one can't achieve 100% of the targets every time, but one can keep striving to attain those goals. Learned the value of long-term goal setting. The Irish Fathers were excellent instructors on the art of delayed gratification. (I didn't mean it that way.)

But I thought about this Q yesterday on a long walk/run. It is an interesting Q.

I don't reward myself specifically. Rewards are for the family - bigger house (not clown size) in a better school district for the kids where they can take the bus thus freeing up driving time; build up the FU stash so wife can take an extended break from work; have travel money; work out daily. More family time is a good reward.

I guess I don't relate to rewards being material goods such as vehicles, jewellery, expensive clothing/shoes. I'm happier when I buy tools to build/fix something while learning in the process.

I just get really happy and feel a great sense of accomplishment.  I feel good because I have less fear for the future.  I like having financial security.

Yeah. My family isn't from north America and we never got rewards for grades. If anything, we were taught that when we did get good grades that we should be grateful for having the kind of resources and supports that some kids don't have.

They were very big on education, but not grades, especially since I had a lazy-ass brother who easily got good grades and I was dyslexic, but much harder working and I got terrible grades. I loved learning though, so that was encouraged, but not rewarded, just encouraged with more opportunities to learn.

But there also wasn't an emphasis on performance in my family either. So when @GuitarStv asked the question of what happened in response to poor performance, I had to think about it for a bit.

Poor performance didn't really exist in my house, there was just meaningful effort and enjoyment. If I worked really hard on something and enjoyed the process, that was worthwhile. The emphasis was always on trying things and figuring out where our individual strengths were.

Yes, we had to pass school, but if we put in effort and that wasn't our strength, that wasn't a big deal, and certainly wasn't framed as a disappointment.

My brother's total laziness about learning was absolutely framed as a disappointment. His ease with good grades and extreme ability to charm teachers was perceived as a major detriment and risk because he was so praised and rewarded at school that he didn't feel he needed to put in any further effort.

So yeah, the concept of rewards is just foreign to me. The goal has always been to find something that I'm good at that I enjoy doing. The positive outcomes are just natural consequences of effort and living well.

I feel like the  (North?) American value system sets hard work up as this brutal neoliberal gauntlet that needs to be run in order to get the sweet, sweet rewards of success and money.

Of course, that's not exclusive to North America, many cultures push the same value on their kids.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2022, 07:26:54 AM »
Hard work is its own reward. I never got that saying. I've tried to avoid hard work whenever I can. Maybe it should be Meaningful work is its own reward.

"Hard work" can either mean "challenging" or "punishing."

Punishing work is NOT a reward, but things being challenging is usually what makes them fun.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2022, 09:02:35 AM »

But what happens when you work towards something and fail?

The expectation as described sounds fine as long as you always succeed.  Generally I've been lucky enough to succeed at most things in life that I've tried really hard at . . . but there are a few things that I didn't.  So does the expectation from your family change when you fail, or are you expected to keep working at this thing that you can't succeed at forever?  When do you just call it quits and give up?  Is it you that gets to make this decision, or is it the people you are working to please?  Does this need to always succeed impact your willingness to try new things (I feel like it certainly would for me)?

FWIW - it sounds like what you're describing is definitely a rewards system.  The reward is not physical in nature, but social and emotional.

sui generis

• Magnum Stache
  • she/her
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2022, 09:10:51 AM »
I suppose a lot of this reward culture is down to simple operant conditioning.  The classic science experiments filtered down into the general population and became a part of child development theory and practice mid or later in the 20th century in the US.  By the time you get to today, you have a population of people that grew up with pseudo operant conditioning tactics by their parents. That developed into them (us) translating that into a culture where every good deed or achievement automatically makes us think "reward!"

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2022, 01:28:33 PM »
I suppose a lot of this reward culture is down to simple operant conditioning.  The classic science experiments filtered down into the general population and became a part of child development theory and practice mid or later in the 20th century in the US.  By the time you get to today, you have a population of people that grew up with pseudo operant conditioning tactics by their parents. That developed into them (us) translating that into a culture where every good deed or achievement automatically makes us think "reward!"

It's not cultural.  There are really only two ways that a human can be motivated to do anything - reward success or punish failure.  The reward might come in many different forms (physical objects, trips/vacations, food, self satisfaction, improvement of social standing, emotional rewards, etc.) as can the punishment, but one or both is always present in the decision to act.

I think that in this thread people are focusing on 'reward' as being a physical object, which is incomplete.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2022, 01:47:59 PM »

It's not cultural.  There are really only two ways that a human can be motivated to do anything - reward success or punish failure.  The reward might come in many different forms (physical objects, trips/vacations, food, self satisfaction, improvement of social standing, emotional rewards, etc.) as can the punishment, but one or both is always present in the decision to act.

I think that in this thread people are focusing on 'reward' as being a physical object, which is incomplete.

If we're going to get into behaviourism, then having your basic needs met by your parents constitutes a "reward," and that's a completely different conversation.

If we're going to stick with the seemingly agreed upon definition of "reward" as an overt celebration of an approved accomplishment, then it's not so much the nature of the reward that matters, but what exactly is dictated to be the accomplishment.

In one family, good grades may be the accomplishment, in another effort might be. These do, in fact, represent different cultural values.

sui generis

• Magnum Stache
  • she/her
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2022, 07:05:15 PM »

I'm responding to the discussion that started with jinga nation asking if this is an American concept because they didn't get rewards (or punishments) for things that were simply expected of them as a child.  So there is a different culture around rewards in different places and families, as Malcat mentioned.  Yes, the principle of operant conditioning is that you can shape any behavior using punishment or reinforcement, but the question here is not about how operant conditioning works.  I'm positing that it's role in our culture and child development theory in the latter half of the 20th century is what shaped our current culture around rewards that's being discussed here, whether or not it's being used "correctly".

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2022, 10:28:28 AM »

The expectation as described sounds fine as long as you always succeed.  Generally I've been lucky enough to succeed at most things in life that I've tried really hard at . . . but there are a few things that I didn't.  So does the expectation from your family change when you fail, or are you expected to keep working at this thing that you can't succeed at forever?  When do you just call it quits and give up?  Is it you that gets to make this decision, or is it the people you are working to please?  Does this need to always succeed impact your willingness to try new things (I feel like it certainly would for me)?

FWIW - it sounds like what you're describing is definitely a rewards system.  The reward is not physical in nature, but social and emotional.

the thread Q is about how one rewards themself. if reward is material, count me out. social and emotional rewards, i'm all for that. it is what enriches my life.

(I get thoughts of stupid lustful purchases and have posted in that thread: https://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/welcome-to-the-forum/what's-the-stupidest-thing-you're-lusting-after-right-now/)

not achieving something, but having attempted, is not complete failure. true failure is what happens if you quit trying. if you don't achieve the goal the first time but learn some lessons on what to do right/wrong for the next attempt, and try again, is that considered a failure? or just iterating towards success.

my family never once said i failed. they said, try harder. asked what i learned and how should i do it next time and offered suggestions/ideas. the same from my teachers. you learn when you fail don't succeed. that's what I try to do with my kids. encouragement to work on challenges.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2022, 10:41:43 AM »

the thread Q is about how one rewards themself. if reward is material, count me out. social and emotional rewards, i'm all for that. it is what enriches my life.

(I get thoughts of stupid lustful purchases and have posted in that thread: https://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/welcome-to-the-forum/what's-the-stupidest-thing-you're-lusting-after-right-now/)

not achieving something, but having attempted, is not complete failure. true failure is what happens if you quit trying. if you don't achieve the goal the first time but learn some lessons on what to do right/wrong for the next attempt, and try again, is that considered a failure? or just iterating towards success.

my family never once said i failed. they said, try harder. asked what i learned and how should i do it next time and offered suggestions/ideas. the same from my teachers. you learn when you fail don't succeed. that's what I try to do with my kids. encouragement to work on challenges.

You've never had something that you tried really hard at for an extended time, but didn't succeed?  Or run into something where trying harder didn't give you success?  Maybe I just suck or something, but I've definitely run into both of those scenarios in my life.

It's just a foreign concept to me that someone would never have to learn when to cut their losses and give up on something that's clearly not working.  My time management would be completely screwed with that approach.  I'd be wasting my whole life chasing things that I'm not particularly good at rather than focusing on areas where I excel.

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2022, 11:33:39 AM »

You've never had something that you tried really hard at for an extended time, but didn't succeed?  Or run into something where trying harder didn't give you success?  Maybe I just suck or something, but I've definitely run into both of those scenarios in my life.

It's just a foreign concept to me that someone would never have to learn when to cut their losses and give up on something that's clearly not working.  My time management would be completely screwed with that approach.  I'd be wasting my whole life chasing things that I'm not particularly good at rather than focusing on areas where I excel.

Maybe it is perspective, or how you or I were raised. Or semantics.

Yes, I have worked on stuff that wasn't 100% delivered or I sucked at it and didn't succeed, but I'm not defining it as "failure". I learned in the process that this is harder than I initially thought, I needed to do some more learning/research and keep trying, and if that didn't work, I needed to get someone better skilled to get it done better/faster/cheaper or get some help. And the follow-on was that I could state exactly what was needed to be done instead of a general <this shit needs fixing>.

What you describe about cutting losses - you gained some knowledge or data points during the process to come to the decision to bail out. That's not a total failure. That's being savvy.
Agree, can't be chasing things we can't be good at, and make optimal use of time.

Maybe we have different definitions of failure.

Tempname23

• Stubble
« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2022, 12:13:36 PM »

"HOOKERS AND BLOW" is surely the only valid answer here.

As a reward, I had a threesome, unfortunately, two didn't show up!

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2022, 12:18:00 PM »

"HOOKERS AND BLOW" is surely the only valid answer here.

As a reward, I had a threesome, unfortunately, two didn't show up!

Wristina and Palmela can usually be relied upon in a pinch.