Author Topic: Using up fabrics , sewing, and crafting supplies  (Read 89347 times)

riverffashion

• Pencil Stache
Re: Using up fabrics , sewing, and crafting supplies
« Reply #250 on: October 19, 2016, 10:18:23 PM »
I had been collecting metal charms for a few years and decided to begin creating some jewelry with them. This wasn't too long ago, maybe 2 months. Anyway, I used up all the charms,  then acquired a lot more odds and ends, beads, old jewelry, etc from other people- as I have said before, I primarily upcycle. This is a win for me ( not just because it has turned out to be incredibly profitable ) because I finally made use of all the charms I had been collecting. And now I am not collecting, but using the incoming stuff.

oneday

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
  • only good pies and no bad pies -mspym
« Reply #251 on: October 20, 2016, 08:27:26 PM »
iowajes & MrMoogle: I am still knitting the baby hats for charity.  You have inspired me to count how many so far!  I did get a little bored & moved over to a baby blanket for the same charity, so output of FO's has slowed and it makes me feel a little unproductive. 

ThreadCookie: your projects turned out really well!  As a knitter, I especially like the last one :)

I'm up to 24 baby hats, 3 adult scarves & the baby blanket-in-progress.  It's a really big bag.  I'm feeling productive again :)

I can probably make at least another 10 hats with the yarn I have left.  That's my goal before the collection deadline in November.  I may make it if the deadline is late November.  Otherwise, I will have a harder time using up & moving on the stashed yarn.

MrMoogle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #252 on: October 21, 2016, 08:00:31 AM »
iowajes & MrMoogle: I am still knitting the baby hats for charity.  You have inspired me to count how many so far!  I did get a little bored & moved over to a baby blanket for the same charity, so output of FO's has slowed and it makes me feel a little unproductive. 

ThreadCookie: your projects turned out really well!  As a knitter, I especially like the last one :)

I'm up to 24 baby hats, 3 adult scarves & the baby blanket-in-progress.  It's a really big bag.  I'm feeling productive again :)

I can probably make at least another 10 hats with the yarn I have left.  That's my goal before the collection deadline in November.  I may make it if the deadline is late November.  Otherwise, I will have a harder time using up & moving on the stashed yarn.
Nice!  Baby hats would be a good way to finish off a skein.

oneday

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #253 on: October 21, 2016, 10:32:54 PM »

Nice!  Baby hats would be a good way to finish off a skein.

Very true; I am doing 2-color stranded knitting & using up bits & bobs.  It pleases me to use all but <1yard of a skein.

Sibley

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #254 on: October 24, 2016, 08:47:12 AM »
I got a bunch of odds and ends from my mom's fabric stash, and I'm making mini quilts for the animal shelter. 2 layers of fabric, 2 layers of batting. Very simple. I have 4 currently in progress.

I SUCK at quilting. Seriously, I'm bad. Luckily, the animals won't care.

MrMoogle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #255 on: October 24, 2016, 09:30:38 AM »
I got a bunch of odds and ends from my mom's fabric stash, and I'm making mini quilts for the animal shelter. 2 layers of fabric, 2 layers of batting. Very simple. I have 4 currently in progress.

I SUCK at quilting. Seriously, I'm bad. Luckily, the animals won't care.
That seems like a good way to learn.   

I learned to knit after I was in a car wreck, and I was on some serious pain killers.  I made my then girlfriend an afghan as my first creation, and one side was probably 1.5x the size of the other, since my knits were not consistent at all.  And the colors were definite not her style.  So it was more the thought that counts and I was drugged up gift.  After I came out of the stupor, months later, I realized what I had done, and I made her a better one.

Kitsune

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #256 on: October 24, 2016, 12:52:05 PM »
In the spirit of this thread: I found the Very Hungry Catterpilar fabric I had bought ages ago, and will be using it for a change table cover for the baby and for a few baby gifts for everyone else who is expecting. I've brought out 2 quilts that have been 3/4 done for about 2 years and stalled there (1 baby quilt which will be a present, and 1 toddler-sized quilt which will go in the new baby's room since it'll be big enough to use as a lap blanket for parents in the middle of the night), and I've been working on them. Should have them finished by mid-November! :)

Question: does anyone have suggestions on organizing craft supplies?

I just moved, and I don't actually have that much - maybe 1 rubbermaid bin's worth of random supplies (candle-making, crafty-stuff in a variety of categories, etc), and 1 bin's worth of cloth/material, all of which I actually do use, just not super regularly (like, I make candles every 6 months, but not weekly, so I need to actually store the stuff... but not get rid of it because it's actually used). I use the fabric stash faster than I build it up, so that's encouraging, but I still need to store it sensibly so I can see what I have so that it gets used!

There's a wall in my basement that I could turn into a crafty-things area (say, a broad shelf as a table, and 2-3 10-inch shelves above that for storage - as long as I don't block the returning air vents on the bottom of the wall, so no actual armoirs). But what's a way to have it not look super cluttered? I was thinking maybe smaller boxes, labeled by projects (like, all candle-making in 1 box, labeled, and only taken out when needed)... but does anyone have a better idea?

oneday

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #257 on: October 24, 2016, 08:11:27 PM »
Kitsune, I mainly just knit, but I have several boxes for yarn & separate boxes for needles & other tools.  I think separate boxes by craft the way you suggest would be my preference for a multi-craft space.

Mtngrl

• Bristles
« Reply #258 on: October 29, 2016, 08:23:07 AM »
I checked out a book from my local library that I wanted to recommend: Sewing Happiness: A Year of Simple Projects for Living Well, by Sanae Ishida. It's the story of a woman who dealt with chronic illness by sewing and is a joy to read. And -- pertinent to this thread -- most of the 20 projects in the book use relatively small amounts of fabric and notions, and are simple to sew. Many would make good gifts. So far I have pulled fabric from my stash to make book covers, zippered pouches, and a pair of yoga pants, using the directions in this book. Definitely give it a look.

riverffashion

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #259 on: October 29, 2016, 06:45:41 PM »
I have been reworking some of my fashion illustrations from a few years ago, adding paint and ink.
I really understand at this point that I don't really even like to make any new projects (meaning raw materials). I love the challenge of reworking a piece. While leaving or using some elements, the "new" piece is typically unrecognizable. So, to tye into this: I am using up paint, pens, glue, etc

Zaga

• Magnum Stache
    • A Wall of Hats
« Reply #260 on: November 05, 2016, 08:30:23 AM »
In the spirit of this thread: I found the Very Hungry Catterpilar fabric I had bought ages ago, and will be using it for a change table cover for the baby and for a few baby gifts for everyone else who is expecting. I've brought out 2 quilts that have been 3/4 done for about 2 years and stalled there (1 baby quilt which will be a present, and 1 toddler-sized quilt which will go in the new baby's room since it'll be big enough to use as a lap blanket for parents in the middle of the night), and I've been working on them. Should have them finished by mid-November! :)

Question: does anyone have suggestions on organizing craft supplies?

I just moved, and I don't actually have that much - maybe 1 rubbermaid bin's worth of random supplies (candle-making, crafty-stuff in a variety of categories, etc), and 1 bin's worth of cloth/material, all of which I actually do use, just not super regularly (like, I make candles every 6 months, but not weekly, so I need to actually store the stuff... but not get rid of it because it's actually used). I use the fabric stash faster than I build it up, so that's encouraging, but I still need to store it sensibly so I can see what I have so that it gets used!

There's a wall in my basement that I could turn into a crafty-things area (say, a broad shelf as a table, and 2-3 10-inch shelves above that for storage - as long as I don't block the returning air vents on the bottom of the wall, so no actual armoirs). But what's a way to have it not look super cluttered? I was thinking maybe smaller boxes, labeled by projects (like, all candle-making in 1 box, labeled, and only taken out when needed)... but does anyone have a better idea?
I use those cheap plastic shoeboxes just like you are thinking.  They are clear so I can see what's in them, they line up on my shelves nicely, and I labeled the end of each box.  Some examples I have are:
  • white lace
  • colored lace
  • zippers
  • velcro
  • buttons (in little jars sorted by color in the box)
  • trim, etc

I'm a red panda

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #261 on: November 05, 2016, 11:58:28 AM »
I ended up sending 50 baby hats to the NICU. I would have done more, but the puppy makes knitting impossible.

Sewed a stocking for my nephew using only fabric on hand

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #262 on: November 07, 2016, 06:29:16 AM »
I finally found a heel I like for toe-up socks, so am almost finished my first pair.  Have a few more pairs ready for heels.  Double win - projects finished, and warm socks for winter.

oneday

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #263 on: November 10, 2016, 09:41:24 PM »
I finally found a heel I like for toe-up socks, so am almost finished my first pair.  Have a few more pairs ready for heels.  Double win - projects finished, and warm socks for winter.

Ooo, what heel is it? I pref toe-up, but also enjoy new techniques.

MrMoogle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #264 on: November 11, 2016, 09:00:14 AM »
I had surgery a couple weeks ago, and took most of a week off from it.  Finished my afghan, two hats, a scarf, and 9 mini scarves (for miniature snowmen).  I'm down to 3 full skeins, and some extra black and white that I randomly add to things.

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #265 on: November 12, 2016, 06:45:31 AM »

Fleegle heel, perfect fit, so easy.  If I had done short rows I would have been counting every row.  Want a picture?

CU Tiger

• Bristles
« Reply #266 on: November 12, 2016, 09:21:41 AM »
I had surgery a couple weeks ago, and took most of a week off from it.  Finished my afghan, two hats, a scarf, and 9 mini scarves (for miniature snowmen).  I'm down to 3 full skeins, and some extra black and white that I randomly add to things.

If you are having to rest and recuperate, might as well get a lot done too! Impressive.

oneday

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #267 on: November 12, 2016, 05:02:41 PM »

Fleegle heel, perfect fit, so easy.  If I had done short rows I would have been counting every row.  Want a picture?

Totes! But I was gently informed once before that this is not the thread for showing off our projects. Feel free to PM me or post on my journal.

I had not heard of that one. I will try it on my next sock!

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #268 on: November 12, 2016, 05:17:23 PM »

Totes! But I was gently informed once before that this is not the thread for showing off our projects. Feel free to PM me or post on my journal.

OK, when I get a picture I will post on your journal (and maybe mine).  I offered more to show the niceness of the technique than to show off, but I can see how the thread would fill up fast if we all did that.

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #269 on: November 15, 2016, 04:43:28 PM »

OK, when I get a picture I will post on your journal (and maybe mine).  I offered more to show the niceness of the technique than to show off, but I can see how the thread would fill up fast if we all did that.

Posted on my journal, with web site

http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/journals/definitely-thinking-of-moving-to-coastal-bc-now-in-early-planning-stage/750/

geekette

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #270 on: November 15, 2016, 04:50:00 PM »
Oooooh!  I just discovered the Fleegle heel just a couple pairs ago - love it!  I'd tried flap, short row, and sweet tomato before, and the tomato heel was the closest before this.

I tend to knit two at a time, so this works well for that, too, whereas the others don't.

oneday

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #271 on: November 15, 2016, 07:37:01 PM »
geekette, I just googled the sweet tomato heel & that's a Cat Bordhi invention!  She is one of my fave designers. I'll have to try this on my next-next pair of socks.

oneday

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #272 on: November 15, 2016, 07:42:49 PM »
Thanks to RetiredAt63 & geekette, this thread was a gift to me this week :) 

I swear I will post an update on my "using up" progress.  Probably next week when the deadlines at work ease up.

Zaga

• Magnum Stache
    • A Wall of Hats
« Reply #273 on: November 17, 2016, 11:59:48 AM »
I was cleaning out my closet recently and I decided to "save" some of my t-shirts by making them into fitted tank tops.  I had WAY too many t-shirts and like 2 casual tanks, now I'm happier with the mix.

I cut off the arms, cut a lower neck line, took in the sides using my serger, made a dart by the chest, and did a folded hem at the neck and arm holes using a stretch stitch.

Another larger shirt was made into a t-shirt dress to wear with leggings.

I mended a hole in a shirt.

I'm about to make 2 hats and some fingerless mittens from a cashmere sweater that I got from Goodwill for $1, it has some damage and I didn't like the fit anyways so it's not so useful as a sweater, but the fabric is amazing!  Planning on one of the hats having cat ears because why not?  I'll leave the other hat earless so my DH will wear it.

All in all an excellent use for a random vacation day from work and several small projects cleared out of my sewing room!

Mtngrl

• Bristles
« Reply #274 on: November 17, 2016, 04:19:13 PM »
You go, Zaga!  Sounds like a fun and productive day.

eeho

• Stubble
    • Check out my MMM journal - Stubblefaced-aussie-girl-with-a-five-year-deadline-for-fire!
« Reply #275 on: November 17, 2016, 04:53:47 PM »
My mum and I went through the two big boxes of wool, finished and half finished knitting projects that have been languishing in my linen cupboard when she visited over the weekend. We now have a date for drop off to donate woollen items (June next year) and we bagged up the finished and half finished items to be completed when I'm at my parent's house over Christmas (she has the original patterns that were used). Now to begin small projects to use up all the small pieces before mid next year (striped scarves, booties, beanies). It's great to have a date to work towards, I'll let you all know how it goes!

Zaga

• Magnum Stache
    • A Wall of Hats
« Reply #276 on: November 18, 2016, 07:50:11 AM »
About the cashmere sweater being turned into hats and mittens, well, one of the hats was great and the other looked terrible!  When DH got home I had him try it on and though it fit he said it was uncomfortable because of the serge stitching on the inside.  So I turned it inside out, and it looks fantastic! 

Who would have thought that a light grey wool hat with extremely obvious black serge stitches in a giant X inside a circle would actually look really cute?  And DH likes it because the part against his head is all soft cashmere.  Win-win.

Oh, and the hat for me looks so classy that I just can't being myself to put ears on it.  I might change my mind later, but for now it will remain earless.

theadvicist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #277 on: November 21, 2016, 08:50:44 AM »
Oh, and the hat for me looks so classy that I just can't being myself to put ears on it.  I might change my mind later, but for now it will remain earless.

The joy of making your own things - you can have them exactly as you want, and when they are no longer how you want them... you can add ears!

CU Tiger

• Bristles
« Reply #278 on: December 07, 2016, 09:28:16 PM »
My guild has its biennial quilt show next March, so I am moving into high gear to finish projects to hang in the show. Today I spent about four pleasant hours working on various things. Three projects were moved one or two steps closer to completion. After the show most of these quilts will be given away or hung on the walls, so they will no longer be stash or guilt inducing UFOs.

Frankenthaler1980

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #279 on: December 10, 2016, 08:25:17 PM »
This is a great conversation!  My goal for 2017 is to refrain from buying art supplies, and only use what is already in my collection.  The extra bedroom in my house is bursting at the seams with specialty papers and printmaking supplies.  Maybe I should share this forum with my mother, the quilter in the family.

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #280 on: December 12, 2016, 05:38:28 AM »
I made a gift hat out of two balls of yarn that were a colour I will never wear - the recipient liked it, it suits her colouring perfectly.

I was almost finished a scarf that was coming out too short (handspun, no more available) so I frogged it - I now have a winter toque in a soft greeny blue with heather spots of green and yellow, pretty and warm and a perfect fit. 

Lots more WIPs to finish and stash to use/donate.

oneday

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #281 on: December 12, 2016, 06:41:19 PM »
Just set up a meeting time/location with the charity volunteer to drop off all the scarves & baby hats I've been working on.  That will be about a grocery-bag size donation!  I'm happy to be able to use my resources to make winter a little warmer for the receipients and also to get that chunk of yarn out of my stash!

appleseed

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #282 on: December 21, 2016, 08:34:24 PM »
I checked out a book from my local library that I wanted to recommend: Sewing Happiness: A Year of Simple Projects for Living Well, by Sanae Ishida. It's the story of a woman who dealt with chronic illness by sewing and is a joy to read. And -- pertinent to this thread -- most of the 20 projects in the book use relatively small amounts of fabric and notions, and are simple to sew. Many would make good gifts. So far I have pulled fabric from my stash to make book covers, zippered pouches, and a pair of yoga pants, using the directions in this book. Definitely give it a look.

Thank you for the recommendation! I just requested from my library. I'm working up a list of WIPs to finish in 2017 and no new starts (at least none that require purchasing fabric). I will need to make some thank you and end of the year teacher gifts, so this book looks like it might be a good resource.

Poundwise

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #283 on: December 22, 2016, 09:02:57 AM »
Finishing knitting a cardigan in size 7Y that I began for my oldest son 6 years ago!  I have another chance to finish it before my second son outgrows it. Just need to sew it all together, add a button band and collar.

http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter07/PATTlc.html

I'm a red panda

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #284 on: December 24, 2016, 09:36:49 PM »
Made two sets of coasters using tiles I bought like 10 years ago and some vinyl (which admittedly is new, I just got the silhouette).

They are super cute and will make great hostess gifts tomorrow. And the tiles have finally served their purpose!

Kitsune

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #285 on: December 25, 2016, 09:35:42 AM »
I have to express thanks for the unused, bought-5-years-ago art supplies this Christmas. We're on a bit of a tighter budget than usual, but this let me make nice gifts to bridge the Gap VERY nicely. :)

Tick-Tock

• Stubble
« Reply #286 on: December 25, 2016, 07:23:37 PM »
I've joined a challenge for 2017.  I've marked twelve quilting projects 1-12 and will work on whichever number is pulled for that month.  Hopefully it will mean at least a few of these projects will be finished!

I'm a red panda

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #287 on: December 25, 2016, 10:09:53 PM »
I'm cleaning out the craft room. All supplies have been moved out of the room into the craft room annex (which husband still insists on calling a guest room).

Now I have to put it all back, or else throw it away. So as I find works in progress, do I finish them before finding the next thing, or do I find a good "works in progress spot" and get to them when decluttering is done?

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #288 on: December 26, 2016, 06:07:18 AM »
I'm cleaning out the craft room. All supplies have been moved out of the room into the craft room annex (which husband still insists on calling a guest room).

Now I have to put it all back, or else throw it away. So as I find works in progress, do I finish them before finding the next thing, or do I find a good "works in progress spot" and get to them when decluttering is done?

You can't declutter ALL the time.  I vote for the works in progress spot.  How many WIPs are there?  Maybe sort them too - want done soon (go into active progress site), want done, don't care (frog, ditch, donate, whatever is appropriate).  If you finish each thing as you find it your decluttering will stall.

Mtngrl

• Bristles
« Reply #289 on: December 26, 2016, 09:02:02 AM »
I have three areas I want to focus on in 2017 -- yarn, quilting fabric, and beads.
I was gifted a lot of yarn in 2015 and have made good progress this past year in using it up, but I still have more to whittle down. The plus side is that I really got back into knitting this year (while listening to audio books) so I'm excited about doing more in 2017.

I have material set aside to make a new queen-size quilt for our bed in 2017, so that will be my big quilting project, but I also want to use up my many smaller pieces of fabric. I made some hot pads and zipper bags in 2016 and plan to do more of them in 2017. I'd also like to do some patchwork pillows.

I have a bunch of beads and findings that I would like to turn into jewelry this coming year -- I made a few pieces in 2016, but not many.

oneday

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #290 on: December 30, 2016, 10:30:27 PM »
What a nice surprise too see so many of us here dedicated to cleaning up now & in the new year!

Well, after the charity donation, I've moved on to a bag of super bulky yarn, about 1/2 an Ikea bag full.  I am making a long coat/jacket for myself & will use the leftovers to make more charity projects.  It's going quickly so far, so I'm hopeful I'll be able to wear the coat this winter.  And it will be nice to reclaim that space in the closet!

Poundwise

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #291 on: December 31, 2016, 08:01:17 AM »
Is there some sort of website for sewing like Ravelry is for knitting, where you can post materials for sale or swap?  This December I was excited to use up stash to make potholders, but then realized I had no solid colored cotton fabric for bindings so I had to buy it.  So I saw a net increase in stash after all. If I come up with a project to use up the new leftover cloth, then I'll end up needing new materials which will end up being left over, etc.

Many times I would be happy to do a swap so that I can finish a project.

Zaga

• Magnum Stache
    • A Wall of Hats
« Reply #292 on: December 31, 2016, 08:36:29 AM »
Your local freecycle or craigslist?

Mtngrl

• Bristles
« Reply #293 on: December 31, 2016, 08:45:01 AM »
I've spent the past two days going through my stash of quilting fabric and organizing it. Fat quarters or larger were organized by color, along with a few larger swaths of material. I had a lot of smaller pieces, many oddly shaped, left-over from other projects. I had a lot of long, narrow pieces I cut two-inches wide to use as binding. The rest I cut into 5" charm squares, or 3" or 2" squares. I put all the trimmings in a bag to use to stuff a pillow one day. Everything is so much neater and I feel like I'm a step ahead on a lot of projects. I plan to make my MIL a couple of patchwork pillows for Mother's Day -- we're visiting her at the end of April, so I can take them with me then. I also found a small wall-hanging I had already cut the fabric for, so I will make this. I would also like to do a table runner, and I have everything cut out for a queen-sized quilt for my bedroom. Here's to finishing all these projects in 2017.

Today I tackle the yarn and knitting needles. I'm planning to make a needle case for the needles, and to set aside some yarn I don't have use for to sell or trade.

Kerowyn

• Magnum Stache
  • very "fuss" oriented
« Reply #294 on: January 03, 2017, 07:27:37 AM »
Is there some sort of website for sewing like Ravelry is for knitting, where you can post materials for sale or swap?

I don't know if Textillia has a specific swap functionality, but it is a fairly new site attempting to be Ravelry for sewing--you could probably post in the forums and get someone to swap with you.

Poundwise

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #295 on: January 03, 2017, 07:40:58 AM »
Is there some sort of website for sewing like Ravelry is for knitting, where you can post materials for sale or swap?

I don't know if Textillia has a specific swap functionality, but it is a fairly new site attempting to be Ravelry for sewing--you could probably post in the forums and get someone to swap with you.

Thanks!! I'll join and see. I just can't seem to hit the right balance of not buying more/using up stash/finishing projects. 

Mtngrl

• Bristles
« Reply #296 on: January 05, 2017, 01:09:11 PM »
I went through all my yarn (4 storage containers!) and pulled out enough for 10 eBay listings. I was able to consolidate the remaining hoard down to 3 containers. I hope to make a little extra money from the clearing out. I am not promising I won't use some of it to buy more yarn. <G>

frooglepoodle

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #297 on: January 05, 2017, 03:46:28 PM »
I sent a fabric care package as a random act of kindness. A gal posted in a sewing group on Facebook looking for budget-friendly knit fabric suggestions to sew for the baby boy she's expecting. I had plenty of boy-friendly prints sitting around (my son has received so many hand me downs he doesn't need anything and it feels wasteful to sew things he doesn't need) so she sent me postage via PayPal and I sent some of my surplus to a good home.

I also accepted a huge bag of fabric from a friend who is moving so my stash has definitely had a net gain this week.

SingleMomDebt

Using up fabrics , sewing, and crafting supplies
« Reply #298 on: April 02, 2017, 03:18:45 PM »
I FINALLY finished a project I cut last year. Artist apron for DD.

Butterick 4945A

sparkytheop

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #299 on: April 02, 2017, 03:28:23 PM »
I love aprons.  That one is so cute and fun!

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!