Author Topic: Make Concrete Steps Towards a Dream!  (Read 1235 times)

TheBreeze

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • The Nova Ninja Project
Make Concrete Steps Towards a Dream!
« on: November 02, 2014, 01:49:37 PM »
Hey everybody! So it has been a big dream of mine to compete on American Ninja Warrior (for those who don't know, it's an obstacle-course based TV show (I know, you don't have cable but neither do I!)) It's a major test of physical fitness and will. So recently I decided to quit sitting on the sidelines of everything and really go after it. I launched a social media campaign despite having very little social media experience beforehand. I've already got months of training in. I built a website/blog, which I had been putting off forever. I'm reaching out to the community for help with the video submission process (historically I'm pretty sheltered). All in all, simply going after one of my dreams (even if it doesn't work out in the end), has broadened my horizons even ever so slightly and forced me to break out of my little box.

So my challenge to you, my fellow mustachians, is: pick one of your goals that you've been putting off and "saving for later" and go after it! Forget about later and just start grinding! Whether it's something huge like writing that ebook that's been sitting in your skull for years or something small like doing a pull up, map out a plan and go for it! Like, now! Not only will you be that much closer to your goal, but I bet you'll also learn something about yourself and maybe meet some awesome people along the way!