Author Topic: The Clean House Challenge  (Read 43033 times)

happy

• Walrus Stache
Re: The Clean House Challenge
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2013, 08:16:36 PM »
I learnt a lot from FlyLady, but I never got the "shine your sink" and "get dressed to your shoes".  I thought they were some sort of American thing like apple pie.  Obviously not.

impaire

• Stubble
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2013, 08:19:17 PM »
Ha! I totally get it. I'm gluten-intolerant, and in the early days of going gluten-free, I bought all kinds of expensive/weird flours. Most of them are totally grody, and while I don't want to waste them, I also don't want to actually use them.
Thankfully, my husband is like a human garbage disposal, and will eat whatever you put in front of him.

That was indeed an attempt to bake gluten-free for a friend... I also have some other crazy flours (gluten-full, like malted barley or whatever I ever saw a recipe for), but these I feel more comfortable mixing with regular old flour to bake our weekend scones with!

RootofGood

• Handlebar Stache
  • Retired at age 33. 5 years in, still loving it!
    • Root of Good
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2013, 08:35:32 PM »
I've been unfucking parts of the house and yard lately.  Being retired now, I have no excuse.  And the wife is still working, so I figure I can at least clean shit up while she's slaving away (in her cushy office job).

Cleaned up 40 years of stained countertops in the kitchen (mostly baking soda and vinegar).  Spent a couple hours in the yard doing fall maintenance tasks (spreading fire ant killer and spraying all edges of the yard adjacent to the concrete or fence with weed killer).  On top of cooking pizza from scratch (and making enough leftovers for another meal for the five of us).  And did the dishes.  And walked the kids to/from school.  And took care of a whiny 1.5 year old.  Domestic Diva right here folks (I'm a dude, but that's my self imposed honorary title around the house). 

In your face, messy house! 

EK

• Pencil Stache
    • Happily Enough
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2013, 07:19:21 AM »
Since I'm home all week this week I've been working on a bigger and very horrible unfucking project.

The kitchen of our (rented) 1952 house is original- red crackle ice laminate counters, metal cabinets, even a diner booth.  In its own way it's very awesome and in pretty good condition considering the age, but the original inhabitants cooked a lot of greasy foods and it shows.  So this week I'm working on scraping the decades old grease off the walls and cabinets... FUN!  But me and this kitchen are at a serious breaking point and it must be done.  Then I can finally paint and change the light fixtures and then it will be nice!

oldtoyota

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2013, 11:50:32 AM »
I am up to 74 items donated/given away. That doesn't even include a friend's painting work stuff, which he picked up yesterday or another friend's box of movies (which she lent me but I never really wanted in the first place).

My house looks pretty great.

CommonCents

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2013, 12:08:58 PM »
I am up to 74 items donated/given away. That doesn't even include a friend's painting work stuff, which he picked up yesterday or another friend's box of movies (which she lent me but I never really wanted in the first place).

Kudos.  It's great when you really get the momentum going!  Cleaner house, easier to find stuff, less mental and physical clutter, etc.

ichangedmyname

• Bristles
    • Luxe Frugality
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2013, 08:46:52 PM »
I am planning to do major unfudging on my 2 days off this coming Sunday and Monday. Today I washed our sheets and collected and threw away garbage from our bedroom and office. Also washed dishes and cleared out all the nasty leftovers in the fridge.

Another Reader

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2013, 10:18:33 PM »
My favorite reminder is to look up, find five things that aren't where they belong, and put them away.  We are seeing a lot less clutter around here by doing that a couple of times a day.  Tonight it led to the dishwasher being run, because a couple of the five things belonged there, and gosh darn it, the thing was full of dirty dishes!

oldtoyota

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2013, 06:45:10 AM »

Kudos.  It's great when you really get the momentum going!  Cleaner house, easier to find stuff, less mental and physical clutter, etc.

Thank you, Common Cents!

I came home last night and spouse told me all the mail was junk and had been recycled. I love how it was taken care of right away. So cool!

Now, I'm moving on to organize/purge various drawers full of random items.

Norrie

• Bristles
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2013, 08:14:50 AM »
My favorite reminder is to look up, find five things that aren't where they belong, and put them away.  We are seeing a lot less clutter around here by doing that a couple of times a day.  Tonight it led to the dishwasher being run, because a couple of the five things belonged there, and gosh darn it, the thing was full of dirty dishes!

Yep, love that one.
My favorite tip that I ever got from the site was to never leave a room without improving it in some way, even if that just meant throwing away a tissue or throwing your dirty socks in the hamper. Doing one small thing (which actually turns into two or three small things) each time you leave a room adds up quickly too, and it's an easy habit to form.

This weekend: the switch over from summer to winter clothes, and a massive purging to go along with it.

CommonCents

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2013, 08:30:33 AM »
I came home last night and spouse told me all the mail was junk and had been recycled. I love how it was taken care of right away. So cool!

Paperwork is my achilles heel in keeping a clean house.  Like you, I've learned the best way for me to deal with it is to process immediately and NOT START THE PILE.  Once the pile is started, it's a lost cause.

This has motivated me.  This weekend, I'm getting back on the band wagon to clean and declutter.

EK

• Pencil Stache
    • Happily Enough
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2013, 10:57:24 AM »
I did some more work on the kitchen.  I cleaned some cabinets and I pulled all the old nails out of the wall.  I peeled a bit of the old wallpaper just to see how easily it may or may not come down, and it's going to be a tougher job than I hoped.  So I'm saving that for Monday.  The kitchen is stuck in that awful it-has-to-get-worse-before-it-can-get-better place right now.

Did some laundry though and my husband and I have done a GREAT job keeping on top of the dishes and not letting them pile up!!  Many times the dish situation spirals out of control to the point that we consider moving rather than dealing with them... and we have a dishwasher. >.< so this is big!!

dorkus619

• Stubble
    • SimplyBex
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2013, 02:57:20 PM »
Okay I have never heard of Fly Lady or Unfuck your Habitat. But I'm at work so I will wait to research at least the latter until I get on my home network ;)

I NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CHALLENGE
MY HOUSE IS FUCKED and I have wayyyy too much junk

sweet. will check back and read the full thread later!

EDIT: Okay I'm back and I checked out the site. I have an issue with paying for apps. In 4-5 years of smartphone ownership, I can't think of a single app I've purchased. I probably need to get over this right now.

I'm off to do my first ever 20/10 consisting of laundry and dishes and kitchen counter. then I'm off to a Halloween party (which I didn't purchase a costume for, just wearing one I wore a couple years ago)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 05:07:19 PM by dorkus619 »

lifejoy

• Magnum Stache
  • Lovin' the Mustachian life!
    • Not Buying This
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2013, 04:52:55 PM »
Ha! I totally get it. I'm gluten-intolerant, and in the early days of going gluten-free, I bought all kinds of expensive/weird flours. Most of them are totally grody, and while I don't want to waste them, I also don't want to actually use them.
Thankfully, my husband is like a human garbage disposal, and will eat whatever you put in front of him.

That was indeed an attempt to bake gluten-free for a friend... I also have some other crazy flours (gluten-full, like malted barley or whatever I ever saw a recipe for), but these I feel more comfortable mixing with regular old flour to bake our weekend scones with!

Side note: This is the best gluten-free recipe I have ever tried: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/garbanzo-bean-chocolate-cake-gluten-free/

And you don't have to buy anything weird that will live in your cupboard forever! :D

oldtoyota

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2013, 07:20:24 PM »

EDIT: Okay I'm back and I checked out the site. I have an issue with paying for apps. In 4-5 years of smartphone ownership, I can't think of a single app I've purchased. I probably need to get over this right now.

I'm off to do my first ever 20/10 consisting of laundry and dishes and kitchen counter. then I'm off to a Halloween party (which I didn't purchase a costume for, just wearing one I wore a couple years ago)

I'm the same way. I did not download the app. I read the idea at the website and just do 20/10s or 45/15s here and there. Also, I've played a "game" with the family over the years. Each person picks up 10 things and puts them away. With three of us, that can go a long way toward cleanliness.

impaire

• Stubble
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2013, 07:25:46 PM »

Side note: This is the best gluten-free recipe I have ever tried: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/garbanzo-bean-chocolate-cake-gluten-free/

And you don't have to buy anything weird that will live in your cupboard forever! :D

Awesome, thanks! AND we do eat chickpeas regularly, too...

oldtoyota

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2013, 07:29:08 PM »

Whoa. You are my new favorite person.

HappierAtHome

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2013, 12:06:34 AM »
I haven't bought the UFYH app either, just checked out the website and taken on the basic principles.

Today I will unfuck my habitat by dusting my bedroom. I do not know the last time I did this :-/

Lina

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2013, 05:24:38 AM »
I didn't see the value in the app. I can use the timer in my cellphone to achieve the time challenges if I want to. Two dollars saved.

4alpacas

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2013, 02:58:18 PM »
Anyone unfucking their weekend?
http://www.unfuckyourhabitat.com/2013/04/08/unfuck-your-weekend-day-1/

I'm 2 challenges in to day one.

HappierAtHome

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2013, 07:06:37 PM »
I have unfucked my bathroom exhaust fan! It was covered in gunk and I cleaned it with a microfiber cloth. Now I won't be staring at the dirt on the damn thing every time I shower.

Carrie

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2013, 07:15:52 PM »
I'm not going to buy the app, but I am planning to make better use of my kitchen timer.   I used to belong to a facebook group based upon Proverbs 31 (apparently being the perfect wife mostly revolves around house cleaning without complaint), and I must say, the UFYH fits my personality a little better.  After a week of neglecting my poor house, I did a pretty good job of straightening up yesterday (vacuumed the whole house, caught up with laundry, cleared the counters, wiped down the bathrooms).  I need a new mop.  I need to clear out more clutter.
I need to participate in this challenge!

imustachemystash

• Bristles
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2013, 08:36:57 PM »
I mopped my kitchen floor both yesterday and today.  Anyone have tips for keeping my 2 year old from dropping food all over the flow when he eats?

CommonCents

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2013, 08:48:30 PM »
I mopped my kitchen floor both yesterday and today.  Anyone have tips for keeping my 2 year old from dropping food all over the flow when he eats?

Well you could do a variant on what a friend of mine did for walls.  I asked her about the plastic taped to the wall.  "Oh, we call that the [kid name] splash zone!"  Brilliant idea that let the kid learn to eat but made for easy cleanup.  Put plastic down that you can pick up and shake off?

Agreed, I am not buying the app.  But, today I did return a slew of books to the library, roll up and drop off $17.50 in coins at the bank, give a friend a bag full of my very old jewelry I wouldn't wear again for her kid with newly pierced ears, cleaned the trash can liner, and swept and vacuumed the place.  Actually I'm most thrilled I got my husband to finally realize that there is dirt/cat hair in the apartment (his eyes are defective) by having him help me clean out the vacuum bin, then showing it to him (fairly full) after vacuuming.  Baby steps all around.

Norrie

• Bristles
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2013, 09:25:32 PM »
The app frequently goes on sale for $0.99, but there's really no need for it. I bought it last year, but have only ever used it once. I just visit the site a bunch.

Today we purged even more clothes, and are swapping out our summer/winter stuff. Didn't get through it all today, because we had a soccer game, and it's my aunt and uncle's last day before heading back to Australia (insert lots of tears here). But tomorrow afternoon, our bedroom should be lovely. And then onto our bathroom.

As for keeping the eating area around the two year old clean, nah, no solutions. We had a splat mat, or whatever they call them, but it just got filthy and was harder to clean than our tile floor. Our nine year old still makes a bit of mess, but we hand him the little dustpan and hand-held broom thing, and he does an okay job of tidying up himself.

It's a lot more fun when you know that other people are cleaning too. This thread is making me happy.

imustachemystash

• Bristles
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2013, 09:44:01 PM »
Oooh, I love the dustpan and handheld broom idea!  I think my 4 year old would enjoy that job!

ichangedmyname

• Bristles
    • Luxe Frugality
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2013, 10:53:04 PM »
Anyone unfucking their weekend?
http://www.unfuckyourhabitat.com/2013/04/08/unfuck-your-weekend-day-1/

I'm 2 challenges in to day one.
I am doing my first unf*ck my weekend tomorrow. My weekend is Sunday and Monday :D I am excited!

nikki

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2013, 02:27:43 AM »
I'm an obsessive cleaner, and looking at some before AND after pictures on UFYH is making me cringe. I'm always down for cleaning things, but I'd say I'm on a completely different level than this site's target audience haha!

But I'll keep checking UFYH and apply it to my situation. Count me in, cleaners :)

kdms

• Stubble
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2013, 06:51:56 AM »
Out of sheer morbid curiousity about whether the UFYH site would be blocked through my company's completely random network security filter (it wasn't - go figure) I took a brief look around.  We've got clutter problems, but nothing to compare to some of the stories there!  But I did appreciate the statement right on the home page - we all deserve to live in a clean home.  To that end, over the last few days I've started tackling small jobs that do always eventually get done, but usually drive me batty by the time I get around to it, like sweeping the kitchen floor (I totally understand the above comments about toddlers and neat food habits, and my little guy is actually better than some teenagers I know), getting laundry folded asap and put away....etc, etc.

The day to day stuff we find easy....just annoying.  What I'm really pleased with that this challenge has motivated me to get going on projects that will take more time but have been bothering me forever.  Yesterday I cleaned off my desk - by scanning important paperwork and either shredding or burning.  We've got 10 years of assorted paperwork that I can't stand storing but am too chicken to throw out, and I really need the filing cabinet for other things.  I sorted through the toddler's toy storage shelf (had to do that really early to avoid a fight) and cleared it of 2/3's of the contents, either because it was just garbage, or because he hasn't played with it in ages, and baby-proofed the contents at the same time for the impending (within the month) sibling.  He hasn't even noticed that toys aren't there anymore, and a bag went into the garbage, a bag went into storage for said sibling, and all of a sudden he's started playing with the toys that are left instead of being overwhelmed.  (We didn't buy any of these toys, btw....everything was gifted to him or handed down when I didn't have the gumption to say no thanks.)

Pile of stuff has been boxed up and is sitting out in boxes, waiting for a run to the local charity, and bookshelves have been stacked more neatly and everything just looks cleaner and tidier.  Definitely feels much better.  :)

Rural

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2013, 06:10:27 PM »
I've been very pleased with our new place and our habits here. One big part is actually having a place to put everything, and another is that we didn't bring all the crap we own up from the trailer. Some of it will go straight into the roll-off in the backhoe bucket when we tear the place down, and good riddance.

All the antiques are now moved, though, and that's so nice I've discovered I'm not a minimalist.

Also, I don't personally give a damn if the underwear is still in a laundry basket now that I have a laundry room for the basket to hang out in instead of tripping over it in the bedroom all the time. It will get put up when it gets put up, and that's fine by me. The kitchen and bathroom are clean and there's not clutter scattered everywhere. I like the UFYH site, very much, and I'm also happy that I'm starting to get a real sense of "good enough," and starting to feel it really is good enough.

SavingMon(k)ey

• Bristles
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2013, 06:59:59 PM »
Oh, I so need this. I subscribed to the Flylady for a while a couple of years ago, but it didn't work for me. There were days I got something like 16 emails from them! It cluttered up my mailbox and I didn't have time to read all the blessings and god-knows-what. And what if I want to clean barefooted???

However, I did find a free app called HomeRoutine that is based on the Flylady system of rotation of rooms, but none of the other bull. It's helped when I followed it. Right now I'm not following it, and I'm not doing a fantastic job cleaning my home. I do live with a neat-freak for a partner, so I don't get away with a total mess anymore (which is really good) but I don't feel like I'm doing my part around the house. I'll check out UFYH also and then decide which system I like better. Either I'll set up HomeRoutine for the new house or I'll switch over to UFYH. Something. I need something to keep me on track!

KimPossible

• Stubble
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2013, 07:09:54 PM »
I've been unfucking all day long....and the kids keep coming behind me and fucking things right back up.  Sigh.

Freckles

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2013, 07:16:04 PM »
That sounds exactly like my day, Kimpossible.  Damnit!

Freckles

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2013, 07:17:38 PM »

Get a dog?

:)

jamface10

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2013, 07:22:25 PM »
This sounds perfect, I'm in the process of unloading a lot of my junk and packing up to move city. I'd like to be able to leave with a fresh start on the rubbish I accumulate, and start with good habits in the new room :)

RootofGood

• Handlebar Stache
  • Retired at age 33. 5 years in, still loving it!
    • Root of Good
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2013, 07:34:25 PM »
Crapped up houses full of junk and in need of a good unfucking bug me so much, I wrote a long tirade against Stuff:

The Cost of Being a Hoarder

I figure some here might get a kick out of it!

4alpacas

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2013, 09:57:47 PM »
Crapped up houses full of junk and in need of a good unfucking bug me so much, I wrote a long tirade against Stuff:

The Cost of Being a Hoarder

I figure some here might get a kick out of it!

Great post!

I completed a little over half of the unfuck your weekend challenges.  Nota complete success, but I'll take it. :)

Pollyanna

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Financially aware, not yet financially independent
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2013, 10:54:27 AM »
Hi, I so need this thread!  I tried flylady, didn't like the approach; I actually paid for Clutter Diet last year -- didn't have the discipline but Lori Marrero's free clutter diet video tips are helpful to watch for some momentary motivation and advice/thought.  I have  pulled up the UfYH web page and will definitely read through -- not sure about the app since many of you indicate it isn't that helpful (and is $1.99 right now).  In the app it's called UnFilth your habitat, for those of you that are a little sensitive to the vocabulary!   Even though I love MMM and read every post, it wouldn't be beyond me to spend $1.99 on an app (although the frugal part of me will make me wait for a sale!)  My husband and I are empty-nesters, and have accumulated 20 years of stuff in this house (our children's stuff is still around to some extent, but I am the main culprit, I can't blame it all on their remaining toys and clothes never removed). 

pachnik

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2013, 11:07:38 AM »
I checked out the Un*&%$ Your Habitat site and it makes cleaning more fun.   

So this morning I un&%@#ed our recycling by returning some containers to the store.  Gosh, I feel so ridiculous saying this on here but before I found MMM I used to just put our returnable-for-money containers in the regular recycling and didn't return them to the store to get the refund.  No more! 

Plus, that site has a challenge for the unemployed which included sending out three resumes.  I got one out this morning for a job, another one for a web site where employers go and once I get off of here I am going to start on my LinkedIn profile. 

Dee18

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2013, 11:21:09 AM »
Any suggestions for what to do with my (thankfully small) stash of coconut flour?

oldtoyota

• Magnum Stache

ichangedmyname

• Bristles
    • Luxe Frugality
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2013, 07:27:43 PM »
Any suggestions for what to do with my (thankfully small) stash of coconut flour?
I second the pancakes and I used it for pizza crust too. Also cupcakes...

impaire

• Stubble
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2013, 09:37:53 PM »

I made these cookies this weekend (for a vegan friend): http://www.foodiefiasco.com/chocolate-chip-coconut-flour-cookies/

They taste very fruity--too much for me tbh, but she liked them.

oldtoyota

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2013, 07:06:34 AM »
WFH today so during my normal "commuting" time, I threw laundry into the washer and emptied a few trash cans.

I also drew/wrote an "infographic" for my kidlet that explains the new allowance/chore system. The allowance goes up by $5  to $8 and now there are official and regular chores to do. From that money, she will learn to budget for birthday presents for her friends and other parent-approved purchases.

Norrie

• Bristles
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2013, 08:03:16 AM »
That's awesome, OldToyota. Working from home is just lovely for that type of thing. My dh works from home a lot of the time, and in between projects will do laundry, change sheets, etc.

I sucked at the weekend challenges on UFYH. Between work and having family here from Australia, we've been super busy lately. My family left on Sunday afternoon, and I found that I just wanted to do no thing. I did vacuum our bedroom and purge a few more shirts, and we cleaned out our beds in our front yard. But that's about it. Oh, and our kids were trying to be helpful by running the dishwasher, but didn't close the door all the way (it's old and sort of broken), so they flooded the kitchen and dining room, which lead to those being mopped.

My plan is to go really easy on myself this week, then get back on track over the weekend.

dorkus619

• Stubble
    • SimplyBex
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2013, 10:16:23 AM »
I had a super productive Saturday unfucking the back yard and porch, laundry & dishes, and a quick bathroom cleaning. I'm preparing for a PARTY at my house Friday night so I have LOTS to do. I like the 20/10 and 45/15 ideas but I never want to stop cleaning so i end up going for a few more minutes until I get to a good stopping point, then I feel the break is too short! Probably because I let myself get to a good stopping point! I will get better at this!

The most annoying thing for me is dishes and laundry. It's like they are always on my to do list and by the time I can cross it off, there's another load to do! Lame.
I secretly started re-folding & putting away my BFs worn t-shirts if they look/smell okay. haha. He probably wouldnt care anyway.

oldtoyota

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2013, 11:26:30 AM »

My plan is to go really easy on myself this week, then get back on track over the weekend.

That is good you are being kind to yourself. We had house guests, and I feel the same way as you. I wanted to do nothing at all the first few days (well, I worked so it wasn't really nothing at all). I wanted to do as little as I could for those days. =-)

Before the house guests, we had a month of people coming into town to visit. Only one stayed with us, but I was still busier than normal going places to meet the other non-house-guest visitors. The month was fun yet tiring. =-)

kkbmustang

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2013, 09:31:58 PM »
Can I join? The Fly Lady emails drive me nuts. Mostly because of the spelling, grammar and typing mistakes, but whatever. It sounds like UYH is more my speed.

krenwren

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2013, 10:11:08 PM »
Devoting at least 20 minutes a day to cleaning.  Not too bad when I figure I spend at least a half an hour a day on line just breezing around.  I want to do a 10 item EBAY challenge.   10 items up for bid in the next 24 hours!!!! I am also going to try one of those 30/30 challenges to unclutter my closets.  I will have to really work on hubs, he's the clotheshorse in the family also number one son, 30 "band hoodies" and counting.  Maybe my zeal will be infectious!!!!

I spent my 20 on the basement, one corner looks perfect!

lizfish

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2013, 03:31:16 AM »
My house is a tip. My DH is pretty tidy but I think I've turned him. I liked parts of the flylady plan (I still buy her calendar) but the conservative outlook and religion bothered me. Her meal planning and routines made the most sense. (The routines slipped, we still plan meals though) I liked the zones too, but could never stick to them.

I'll take a look at this site. Sounds like it might be right for me. We still have way too much clutter and i tend to store clothes on the floor at the moment.

EDIT I am in! I plan to UF my side of the bedroom floor today as well as regular washing/washing up/ DW to do.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 03:47:43 AM by lizfish »