Author Topic: Start Biking To Work - cycling newbies chat  (Read 314878 times)

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
Re: Start Biking To Work - cycling newbies chat
« Reply #1300 on: January 09, 2020, 08:49:50 AM »
The way the cable sits on my front derailleur, when I am in one gear (I can't ever remember if it's high or low, but the "easier" one), the cable sticks out & brushes against my leg. This means the cap eventually comes off the end and then I just have pokey wires unraveling. Besides not using that gear, any suggestions on how to fix that? Also, should I be worried if the cable isn't bound together?

Bend the cable with some pliers to an angle so it doesn't brush your leg.  Try switching to different gear combinations to make sure that it's not brushing your leg in all settings.

As far as the cap coming off, yeah that happens.  I have a small bottle of black nail polish that I paint the end inch or so of my cables with (and also do touch up when I scrape the black paint on my bike).  This keeps the threads from coming apart better than those little press on caps.

TrMama

« Reply #1301 on: January 09, 2020, 01:32:45 PM »
The way the cable sits on my front derailleur, when I am in one gear (I can't ever remember if it's high or low, but the "easier" one), the cable sticks out & brushes against my leg. This means the cap eventually comes off the end and then I just have pokey wires unraveling. Besides not using that gear, any suggestions on how to fix that? Also, should I be worried if the cable isn't bound together?

Bend the cable with some pliers to an angle so it doesn't brush your leg.  Try switching to different gear combinations to make sure that it's not brushing your leg in all settings.

As far as the cap coming off, yeah that happens.  I have a small bottle of black nail polish that I paint the end inch or so of my cables with (and also do touch up when I scrape the black paint on my bike).  This keeps the threads from coming apart better than those little press on caps.

This. I usually use a bit of electrical tape wrapped around the end of the cable. The only real risk here is poking yourself in the leg with the sharp cable ends. Try not to do that.

TrMama

« Reply #1302 on: January 09, 2020, 01:56:09 PM »
My gears are struggling also to switch smoothly all the time and sometimes will fail to shift and then shift suddenly two gears at a time with a CLUNK. I figure I need to take it in for maintenance but I am curious what others think.

You're having the same problem as Yasha, so fiddling with the barrel adjuster on your rear derailleur may help. Just be careful to only make small adjustments (quarter of a turn at a time) since it's also possible to make the shifting worse this way. I like the GCN repair videos on YouTube for doing this. You want the one on "indexing" your rear derailleur done by the skinny British guy.

If you haven't changed your gear cables in a the last year, doing that may also help. Over time the cables get dirty and this makes shifting sluggish. You can DIY this job, but you'll need cables, cable housing and cable cutters.

robartsd

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1303 on: January 09, 2020, 02:37:16 PM »
Nail polish sounds like a good idea.

Last time I replaced my derailleur cables, I just found ways to route the excess out of the way without impeding shifting so that I could avoid cutting the factory ends.The front continues downward (top pull) to a small confined space in the frame behind the bottom bracket where it is folded into a few loops that holds itself there rather well. The rear is looped up into the bottom of my rack. Hadn't figured out a similar option for brake cables (but I have better luck keeping those together with the caps).

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1304 on: January 09, 2020, 04:47:29 PM »
Cut the damned cables you anarchist!  :P  That's wasted weight you're carrying around every time you cycle!

robartsd

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1305 on: January 10, 2020, 12:18:30 PM »
Cut the damned cables you anarchist!  :P  That's wasted weight you're carrying around every time you cycle!
It certainly isn't the greatest source of extra weight.

Kmp2

• Bristles
« Reply #1306 on: January 14, 2020, 10:42:31 AM »
A new personal low temp commute today -31C (windchill -39C)... tomorrow might break it again with a forecast of -32C.

My mitts are a bit tight around the thumbs and they got cold, but fingers stayed warm. I do need to solve this fogging glasses problem and pick up some goggles or a ski helmet with built in visor/goggles. Right now my cheeks and eyes get pretty frosty, because I can't pull a face warmer up over my nose because my glasses immediately fog and then frost up. Otherwise I was probably overdressed, but that was by intention. I wanted to be able to walk if my bike gearing failed me. The IGH was sluggish (it took time with no pedaling the shift), but otherwise the bike worked great! Dynamo lighting, braking (rim brakes) were all good.

The coldest time is really the time required without mitts to lock and unlock: doors, bike cage, bike lock etc.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1307 on: January 14, 2020, 11:35:13 AM »
The coldest time is really the time required without mitts to lock and unlock: doors, bike cage, bike lock etc.

Use thin gloves beneath your mitts.  Then you can leave the thin gloves on when you're locking up and putting things on/stripping them off of the bike, and slip your mitts back on immediately afterwards.

Kmp2

• Bristles
« Reply #1308 on: January 14, 2020, 12:22:27 PM »

Use thin gloves beneath your mitts.  Then you can leave the thin gloves on when you're locking up and putting things on/stripping them off of the bike, and slip your mitts back on immediately afterwards.

I do... but -31C is below the limit for thin gloves and the time I lock/unlock everything.

never give up

• Walrus Stache
  • Kindness is free to give and priceless to receive
« Reply #1309 on: January 15, 2020, 12:32:06 PM »
Hello. I was wondering if anyone commuted on a single speed bike (with a freehub, not a fixie)? I have a main bike that I use for longer rides but it’s too good to leave anywhere. I could do with a bike to purely act as a mode of transport e.g cycle to friends, post office, and other errands etc. I would expect to only use it within a 5 mile radius of where I live and that’s fairly flat so hills aren’t a concern.

I was looking for the cheapest bike with the lowest maintenance and a SS seemed like the best bet, but I don’t know much about them. Anyone use one or know of what to look out for maintenance wise?

turketron

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1310 on: January 15, 2020, 01:32:39 PM »
Hello. I was wondering if anyone commuted on a single speed bike (with a freehub, not a fixie)? I have a main bike that I use for longer rides but it’s too good to leave anywhere. I could do with a bike to purely act as a mode of transport e.g cycle to friends, post office, and other errands etc. I would expect to only use it within a 5 mile radius of where I live and that’s fairly flat so hills aren’t a concern.

I was looking for the cheapest bike with the lowest maintenance and a SS seemed like the best bet, but I don’t know much about them. Anyone use one or know of what to look out for maintenance wise?

I do, and I love it! It's got a combo hub but I've only used the freewheel.  I'll repost what I wrote in another thread:

https://www.straycatbicycles.com/Bicycles.html

Single speed commuter built by a local guy- nothing fancy, but it does what I need it to. My city's pretty flat so single speed works just fine, and there's no extra maintenance/weight from components I don't really need. Bought it just over a year ago, and I haven't made any major modifications to it yet. I just bought a set of Ergo grips to give me some added hand positions but haven't installed them yet. Will probably add a rack/panniers on the back at some point.

never give up

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1311 on: January 15, 2020, 01:52:44 PM »
Thanks for the reply turketron. That bike looks so simple and elegant! How’s changing tyres with the wheels not being QR. Is it simple to tension the chain properly or have you not had to do this yet?

turketron

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1312 on: January 16, 2020, 10:50:34 AM »
Thanks for the reply turketron. That bike looks so simple and elegant! How’s changing tyres with the wheels not being QR. Is it simple to tension the chain properly or have you not had to do this yet?

I haven't had to change either tire yet, knock on wood! My city has pretty well-maintained bike paths which I use for most of my commute so I don't ride on the street much, and so far I haven't had any flats to deal with.

never give up

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1313 on: January 16, 2020, 10:53:49 AM »
Ah well that’s good. Thanks again for the reply and congrats on having such a great single speed. Enjoy.

chicagomeg

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1314 on: January 20, 2020, 09:41:01 AM »
I rode in the snow for the first time ever on Friday. I normally have a 25 minute commute over about 4 miles but I had an errand to run in an inconvenient part of town. The first leg of my trip went totally fine, but by the time I finished my errand & got back on the bike, the snow had really picked up & the ride home was pretty treacherous. I walked as much as I biked and made a really bad judgement call in riding across a metal bridge which was SUPER slippery. Probably not something I'll make a habit out of, but I was back on my bike this morning and the roads are clear here in Chicago!

Kmp2

• Bristles
« Reply #1315 on: January 23, 2020, 10:24:13 AM »
I rode in the snow for the first time ever on Friday. I normally have a 25 minute commute over about 4 miles but I had an errand to run in an inconvenient part of town. The first leg of my trip went totally fine, but by the time I finished my errand & got back on the bike, the snow had really picked up & the ride home was pretty treacherous. I walked as much as I biked and made a really bad judgement call in riding across a metal bridge which was SUPER slippery. Probably not something I'll make a habit out of, but I was back on my bike this morning and the roads are clear here in Chicago!

Congrats! Riding in the snow does take some practice, and you're really only suggesting a direction for your bike and not a strict line of travel. It helps to keep a loose grip, white knuckled tight grips while trying to maintain your normal tight line can make for some stressful snow bikes.

I assume your snow was wet and heavy - not dry, light and fluffy. The dry stuff is amazing to cut through and make some fresh tracks even when quite deep (although it can hide some deadly stuff - like hard packed ice car tire tracks that have deep vertical walls). The wet and heavy stuff... you may as well be walking because it's easier than pushing your bike through it.  Eek metal sounds awful!

My snow biking has definitely improved with practice - that and my city doesn't plow the sidestreets, which are my main bike routes... sigh.

You really gain an appreciation for why the Inuit have so many different words for snow.

Tass

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1316 on: February 08, 2020, 10:22:58 AM »
This week I finally bought a cable lock to secure my front wheel to my u-lock, which I now lock through the rear triangle as @GuitarStv instructed several pages back. Part of me feels this is frivolous, since my wheel has never been stolen BEFORE, but there's a first time for everything.

triple7stash

• Stubble
    • Pension Prologue
« Reply #1317 on: February 08, 2020, 03:06:51 PM »
I finally pulled the trigger and got rid of my vehicle!

I moved to an urban area about 5 months ago and have been riding my bike to work (~5 miles one way) maybe once every 2-3 weeks. Since the new year I upped it to riding to work once a week. At the beginning of February I sold my vehicle and am forcing myself to ride more often.

I plan to be posting here more often.

TrMama

« Reply #1318 on: February 09, 2020, 04:04:35 PM »
I finally pulled the trigger and got rid of my vehicle!

I moved to an urban area about 5 months ago and have been riding my bike to work (~5 miles one way) maybe once every 2-3 weeks. Since the new year I upped it to riding to work once a week. At the beginning of February I sold my vehicle and am forcing myself to ride more often.

I plan to be posting here more often.

Way to commit!

Yesterday biking to the gym paid off even more than normal. I found a really nice blanket scarf abandoned on the sidewalk. Took it home, washed it and Spawn2 (my younger daughter) has been wearing it ever since. It goes especially nicely with her unicorn PJs. Only the best for my girl!

La Bibliotecaria Feroz

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1319 on: February 11, 2020, 01:44:41 PM »
I got a Monkey Wheel for my birthday! I am so excited to try it out, but alas, there has been too much snow and I haven't been on my bike this week at all.

Boofinator

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1320 on: March 04, 2020, 11:12:51 AM »
Just want to vent that I've had six flat tires in my last four rides. WTF!?!?!?

As far as I can tell, one (possibly two) was a pinch flat (my fault for being too lazy to fully air my tires and gawking at somebody being pulled over as I smashed over an uneven portion of sidewalk), two have been thorns, and the other two are a mystery.

I've switched over to slime tubes in hopes to stem the tide, fingers crossed. Also, props to the Tube Fairy, who stopped and gave me his spare tube when I was ten miles from home and had already used my spare tube on an earlier flat just a few miles back.

Seriously considering switching to tubeless for my road bike if my failure rate doesn't start decreasing significantly.

An update for the cycling newbies chat:

Since installing my slime tires, I've ridden at least 500 miles, with zero flats. Additionally, there's no noticeable rolling resistance penalty that I can feel. I'm hesitant to call it a complete win until after goathead season, but I'm very hopeful I have found a reasonable solution for flats. (Hopefully this doesn't jinx future me....)

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1321 on: March 04, 2020, 12:31:49 PM »
First rule of flatclub is you don't talk about anything being flatproof.  Ever.  :P

Tass

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1322 on: March 04, 2020, 12:37:46 PM »
I'm a bit concerned that my helmet isn't offering me the best protection. I have a prominent bony forehead, and while the helmet covers it, I can't seem to make it secure - I can push it backwards off my forehead without much force. Tightening the helmet makes it grab tighter to the back of my skull and actually pull backwards off my forehead. Given that I use the stuff in there for thinking, does anyone have tips for protecting unusual skull shapes? My helmet is approximately like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Zacro-Lightweight-Certified-Adjustable-Detachable/dp/B01NGZ44H1/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=bike+helmet&qid=1583350572&sr=8-5

Boofinator

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1323 on: March 04, 2020, 12:45:51 PM »
Second rule of flatclub: If it's flat, you're not drinking your beer fast enough.

I'm a bit concerned that my helmet isn't offering me the best protection. I have a prominent bony forehead, and while the helmet covers it, I can't seem to make it secure - I can push it backwards off my forehead without much force. Tightening the helmet makes it grab tighter to the back of my skull and actually pull backwards off my forehead. Given that I use the stuff in there for thinking, does anyone have tips for protecting unusual skull shapes? My helmet is approximately like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Zacro-Lightweight-Certified-Adjustable-Detachable/dp/B01NGZ44H1/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=bike+helmet&qid=1583350572&sr=8-5

My only small unqualified suggestion would be to try on a few helmets from a few different brands. My old cheap helmet flopped around a lot, but my fancier one seems to cinch down on my head.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1324 on: March 04, 2020, 01:03:02 PM »

Helmets do come in different sizes and methods of adjustment.  Properly adjusted, your helmet should fit on your head snugly enough that it can't slip forward/back/side to side, and the strap under your chin should be snug but not tight.

From what you're describing of the helmet it kinda sounds like it's too small for you.

TrMama

« Reply #1325 on: March 04, 2020, 08:20:17 PM »

Helmets also usually come with extra bits of padding so you can adjust the fit. If you can find the tiny bag of padding bits your helmet came with, they may help. Although, if it's too small, cramming more padding in there won't help.

Helmets do come in different sizes and methods of adjustment.  Properly adjusted, your helmet should fit on your head snugly enough that it can't slip forward/back/side to side, and the strap under your chin should be snug but not tight.

From what you're describing of the helmet it kinda sounds like it's too small for you.

Tass

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1326 on: March 04, 2020, 08:42:44 PM »

That does seem reasonable. I loosened it all the way and it does sit more forward on my forehead, but as I tighten it again it gets uncomfortably tight in the forward-backward direction while it's still loose on the side-to-side. It seems I have an unusually long and skinny skull. My trouble is that the only helmets I've encountered are very one-size-fits-all. The local bike shop caters to a lot of local athletes and is pretty pricey; is that my best option?

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1327 on: March 05, 2020, 07:58:12 AM »

That does seem reasonable. I loosened it all the way and it does sit more forward on my forehead, but as I tighten it again it gets uncomfortably tight in the forward-backward direction while it's still loose on the side-to-side. It seems I have an unusually long and skinny skull. My trouble is that the only helmets I've encountered are very one-size-fits-all. The local bike shop caters to a lot of local athletes and is pretty pricey; is that my best option?

The price of the helmet doesn't matter.  Any but the cheapest of helmets these days tend to have decent adjustment features.  First and foremost, you want the helmet to fit properly.  Unfortunately, there are no standards that I know of for this.  Your best bet is to try on dozens of helmets until you find one where you can snug it up without it feeling wonky.  This might be a bike shop, a Wal-Mart, or any other store that sells sporting goods.  Manufacturers make helmets that fit differently, so when you find one that works for you you'll have a starting point the next time you need a helmet.

stacheasaurus

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1328 on: March 05, 2020, 12:35:29 PM »
Just started riding to work!  commute is 13miles one way, mostly flat, mostly with bike lanes/protected paths.  What a life changer to get a workout during the commute, save money, reduce car use, help the environment all with one activity!

robartsd

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1329 on: March 05, 2020, 02:04:50 PM »
Be sure you're adjusting both legs of the triangle that goes around your ears.

Manufacturers make helmets that fit differently, so when you find one that works for you you'll have a starting point the next time you need a helmet.
I wouldn't count on this. By the time you need to replace your helmet the manufacturer has probably changed their product line several times and fit might not match what they had before.

Kmp2

• Bristles
« Reply #1330 on: March 09, 2020, 08:52:13 AM »
We've had a particularly snowy winter for us, and some spectacular thaw periods - that haven't cleared the ice. It's been a slog biking through new snow over frozen lakes... and it's never fun when the ice starts cracking under you and you don't really know how deep the puddle is. I actually preferred when it was super cold because the snow was hard packed and grippy - not soft and slushy.

I'm so looking forward to spring, but it was -13C this morning and we have another 20-25cm of snow forecasted for next weekend.
We've now had snow on the ground since about mid-October, and a snow storm every month since September.

How's everyone else's winter been. I hope some of you have had a mild one!

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1331 on: March 18, 2020, 05:36:16 PM »
This week will mark the first week in eight years that I've worked, been healthy, and not biked in even one day.  :(

I've been considering heading out for a ride around town just to clear my head before another day of WFH in the basement.  Does it still count as social distancing if cars are close passing me?

Boofinator

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1332 on: March 18, 2020, 06:14:12 PM »
This week will mark the first week in eight years that I've worked, been healthy, and not biked in even one day.  :(

I've been considering heading out for a ride around town just to clear my head before another day of WFH in the basement.  Does it still count as social distancing if cars are close passing me?

I used the excuse of having to pick up my laptop at work to do a nice 100 km yesterday (two-thirds of which were the trip to work and back). I'm thinking of doing another long bike ride tomorrow to get out of the dungeon.

Hopefully, things don't come to this: https://www.velonews.com/2020/03/news/restrictions-on-cycling-outdoors-extended-to-andorra_508085. Apparently the concern is for accidents that take up crucial hospital beds, but not sure why that wouldn't also apply to driving cars.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1333 on: March 18, 2020, 06:28:26 PM »
Cars don't get in accidents!

TrMama

« Reply #1334 on: March 18, 2020, 06:53:17 PM »

Just take the lane so they're forced to give you more space ;-)

I went for a ride after work today. It was the first time in many years I've biked without having a destination. Is this how recreational riders do it? My bike is so much lighter without the loaded panniers.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1335 on: March 19, 2020, 05:26:10 AM »

Just take the lane so they're forced to give you more space ;-)

I went for a ride after work today. It was the first time in many years I've biked without having a destination. Is this how recreational riders do it? My bike is so much lighter without the loaded panniers.

I always have a destination when riding recreationally.  Otherwise I wander off the map in my back pocket and end up getting lost.  Actually, often get lost even with a firm destination . . . but at least my wife knows roughly where to start searching if I don't come back home.

:P

La Bibliotecaria Feroz

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1336 on: March 19, 2020, 06:24:55 PM »
I just ordered a pair of running shoes since God knows when I will be going to work again, and I don't really bike recreationally.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1337 on: March 19, 2020, 06:28:52 PM »
So . . . I did 60 km on back roads behind my house after WFH today.  Not sure if I should feel terrible about myself, but I figure it's still socially isolating as I wasn't with a group.  Surprising number of cars out and about - was hoping that maybe things would be quieter.  I feel so much better.  Riding the bike trainer indoors is brutal compared to actually being outside.

chicagomeg

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1338 on: March 20, 2020, 08:22:40 AM »
So on top of everything happening globally, I broke my knee cap skiing two weekends ago. It wasn't even fun, it was VERY unmustachian, and now I can't bike when the roads are half empty. I'm so irritated. And if one person tells me it's a good time to be stuck inside I might scream. I'm so jealous of y'all.

Tass

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1339 on: March 21, 2020, 08:18:30 PM »
Now that we're not allowed to bike to work my partner and I biked 8 miles round trip today - and it felt short! I think biking is a pretty dang socially distant option - the only time I MIGHT have come within 6 feet of someone was when a guy buried in his phone almost stepped into the crosswalk at the wrong time. It's certainly better than using a communal gym, if that were even allowed.

erutio

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1340 on: March 21, 2020, 10:32:47 PM »
Now that we're not allowed to bike to work my partner and I biked 8 miles round trip today - and it felt short! I think biking is a pretty dang socially distant option - the only time I MIGHT have come within 6 feet of someone was when a guy buried in his phone almost stepped into the crosswalk at the wrong time. It's certainly better than using a communal gym, if that were even allowed.
Is bike commuting specifically not allowed in a shelter in place situation?

Tass

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1341 on: March 22, 2020, 11:31:32 AM »
My understanding is that outdoor exercise is still permitted. Usually the articles use walking and jogging as examples, and from my experience so far it is much easier to maintain 6 feet of distance in a bike lane than on a sidewalk.

chicagomeg

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1342 on: March 23, 2020, 09:08:33 AM »
Italy, France, and Spain have all banned outdoor activity now, claiming it's dangerous & could bring more people into their already overloaded hospitals. Really hoping we don't go this direction in the US.

Boofinator

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1343 on: March 23, 2020, 09:14:49 AM »
Italy, France, and Spain have all banned outdoor activity now, claiming it's dangerous & could bring more people into their already overloaded hospitals. Really hoping we don't go this direction in the US.

Ditto. We need outside activities more than ever right now just to stay sane. I would agree with a ban of doing any activities (outdoor or indoor) that consist of members outside of your housemates (let's face it: if our housemates have it, we're screwed anyways).

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1344 on: March 23, 2020, 09:44:44 AM »
People are not following quarantine procedures, are meeting with other people in groups.  I'm 100% certain that all outdoor activities will be banned.  When this happens it's going to be extremely hard to keep from going stir crazy!

robartsd

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1345 on: March 24, 2020, 02:22:44 PM »
In my area there are still people out and about, but I'd guess that traffic during commute hours has decreased to 25-30% of normal. Our transit system switched to operating their Sunday schedule this week. With rain in the forecast for home bound commute hours, I rode the bus in. My route is the most used bus route in the city. With service cut to half the frequency, the bus had about half as many passengers as it typically would.

Although my job is nearly 100% on a computer, most of it involves accessing confidential information. Information Security Officer has not approved remote access to the systems I need from personal computers and we don't have adequate work owned notebooks to issue me one. In spite of this my team is alternating days at the office and days "working" from home (half the team here today, the other half here tomorrow). I'd estimate that only about 20% of our work is actually essential during this situation. At home I can access email, have calls forwarded, and may be able to access our online training system; so mostly able to plan and communicate about the work I will do on site and spend the balance of the time working from home completing training modules - may also seek out other sources of free work related training materials online during those hours. Will continue to bike to the office as long as I am required to be there. Might bike around my neighborhood after work on days that I work from home.

erutio

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1346 on: March 24, 2020, 03:05:11 PM »
Fellow bike commuters beware.

With the reduced amount of cars on the road, many drivers are paying less attention to their surroundings.  So be careful. 

TrMama

« Reply #1347 on: March 24, 2020, 04:12:05 PM »
Fellow bike commuters beware.

With the reduced amount of cars on the road, many drivers are paying less attention to their surroundings.  So be careful.

Yes. And many people are generally acting weird and panicked. Be very careful.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1348 on: March 25, 2020, 07:32:06 AM »

never give up

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1349 on: March 25, 2020, 12:18:18 PM »
I can understand wanting the protection commuting to work on a Pinarello!

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!