Author Topic: May Cycling Challenge 2015  (Read 21480 times)

TrMama

Re: May Cycling Challenge 2015
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2015, 11:28:05 AM »
Ahh, spring . . . The season when drivers race around with their windows open. I'm so happy this makes it easier for them to flip me the bird when they get irritated with my presence on the road.

Soon it will be hot enough that they'll be sealed back up in their clown cars with the A/C on. I can't wait.

Nancy

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2015, 06:55:26 AM »
Sorry, Roadhog! It's a bummer when people spread their negativity like that. I also go with the technique of ignoring shouting drivers. Luckily, I haven't been yelled at by a driver since last fall (?). I was surprised to make it through the whole winter without a single honk/shout.

The weather/my rides have been amazing lately. Sunny skies, nice cool breeze. By the time I get off my bike at work, I feel like a Care Bear shooting rainbows out of my stomach. I could hug the world. It's absurd, but I can't help myself.

Thegoblinchief

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2015, 07:47:14 AM »
I posted this in my journal when it happened, but should probably share here as well. My 7 year old wiped out HARD on a downhill a few days ago. Wearing a helmet but still got some nasty bumps and scrapes on her face and elsewhere. Was groggy and complaining of neck pain, so an ambulance ride and ER visit later we were home.

She's managing pretty well, but has some knee pain that's hard for her to even walk on, so if that doesn't get better, we are going to have to take her in and see if there's a small fracture or other injury (sometimes micro fractures don't present until a day or two later).

Very scary but considering how and where it happened it could have been a lot worse.

So for foreseeable future we're biking with my 8 year old still solo but the younger two back in trailer until 7 year old's knee is better. God knows how she's going to react when we try to get her back on the bike, hopefully not too scared, but she needs to heal first.

---

In better news, I've convinced DW to take a bike ride. For whatever reason she no longer wants to ride on streets at all, despite doing a fair amount last year. So I picked a nice trail that's close driving to. Weather is supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow before 3 days of rain.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2015, 08:10:20 AM »
I posted this in my journal when it happened, but should probably share here as well. My 7 year old wiped out HARD on a downhill a few days ago. Wearing a helmet but still got some nasty bumps and scrapes on her face and elsewhere. Was groggy and complaining of neck pain, so an ambulance ride and ER visit later we were home.

She's managing pretty well, but has some knee pain that's hard for her to even walk on, so if that doesn't get better, we are going to have to take her in and see if there's a small fracture or other injury (sometimes micro fractures don't present until a day or two later).

Very scary but considering how and where it happened it could have been a lot worse.

So for foreseeable future we're biking with my 8 year old still solo but the younger two back in trailer until 7 year old's knee is better. God knows how she's going to react when we try to get her back on the bike, hopefully not too scared, but she needs to heal first.

---

In better news, I've convinced DW to take a bike ride. For whatever reason she no longer wants to ride on streets at all, despite doing a fair amount last year. So I picked a nice trail that's close driving to. Weather is supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow before 3 days of rain.

Man that stinks. Here I was feeling good about catching up to you in the tracking sheet. Now that I see why, it doesn't feel like much of an accomplishment. Hope everyone heals well and gets back in the saddle!

TrMama

« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2015, 09:22:31 AM »

---

Ouch! Poor kid. I hope she feels better soon. Don't forget to get her a new helmet. Sounds like she bumped her head pretty good and helmets work by breaking down a bit on impact. Maybe if you let her pick out one she likes, she'll be excited to ride again when she's better.

Nancy

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2015, 11:31:24 AM »
Sorry to hear it, GC! I hope she recovers quickly.

MLKnits

• Bristles
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2015, 01:12:16 PM »

Oh, that's awful. I'm glad she's all right. Hopefully (most likely?) this will just be an awesome story and accompanying cool scar in her near future, rather than a trauma--harder on you guys as the parents, remembering the fear of seeing your kid in pain.

ohyonghao

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2015, 10:12:16 AM »
I hope the little goblin is feeling better.

I managed to get 71mi in this week while on vacation, for a total of 102.4mi for the two weeks.  I've changed my opinion on folding bikes slightly, that being my only choice for most of my time here.  I was still able to get up to 30mph on it, and it wasn't much more difficult to ride, it was just harder to push hard, and downhill was a bit scarier.

Can hardly wait to get back to the states and get back on my road bike (really the only thing I look forward to about getting back to the states).

Maya

• Bristles
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2015, 08:39:25 PM »
Poor girl. Hope she's feeling better soo !

12 k today, taking the kids to a music class at a friends house. Man the trailer really is like a parachute. Strong winds riding home and I could barely get us going above 10 k/h. I can nearly run faster!

Thegoblinchief

« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2015, 09:15:45 PM »
Took a bike ride as a whole family today. First time all year DW has ridden. She's weirdly insistent on "no city streets" despite riding a fair amount last year, not going to push it.... So, since the weather was gorgeous, we drove over to a nice long section of trail. Her and my oldest both solo, then my injured daughter and my youngest in the trailer. Nice ride, 14.5 miles altogether.

My daughter seems to be on the mend. Main issue is a badly bruised knee. She refused to put weight on it at all at first, but lately has been doing some walking, even running -- then it hurts again. So maybe soon(ish) we can approach putting her back on her own bike and seeing how her fear level does.

Another random biking note - replaced my aging wheelset (had a really hard time staying true, and the low spoke count was never designed for the weights I carry anyways) with the Vuelta Corsa HD wheels recommended to me way back last year. Amazing the difference in the ride. Super nice - hope they hold up as well as they are reputed to.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2015, 09:51:12 AM »
Took a bike ride as a whole family today. First time all year DW has ridden. She's weirdly insistent on "no city streets" despite riding a fair amount last year, not going to push it.... So, since the weather was gorgeous, we drove over to a nice long section of trail. Her and my oldest both solo, then my injured daughter and my youngest in the trailer. Nice ride, 14.5 miles altogether.

My daughter seems to be on the mend. Main issue is a badly bruised knee. She refused to put weight on it at all at first, but lately has been doing some walking, even running -- then it hurts again. So maybe soon(ish) we can approach putting her back on her own bike and seeing how her fear level does.

Another random biking note - replaced my aging wheelset (had a really hard time staying true, and the low spoke count was never designed for the weights I carry anyways) with the Vuelta Corsa HD wheels recommended to me way back last year. Amazing the difference in the ride. Super nice - hope they hold up as well as they are reputed to.

Glad to hear you're back on the road! Now I have to go out and rive 15 miles ;)

Longwaytogo

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2015, 04:51:21 PM »
Just returned from Memorial day vacation where I went on a fun 10-12 mile ride at a place near colonial Williamsburg. It was really cool trails and reminded me I need to load my bike on the car once in a while despite the convenience of the trails I ride too from my home. Thinking over the Summer I'll try to get to a different trail at least once a month.

Also was invited to Golf with my in-laws during the trip but I politely declined as I pretty much gave up Golf in 2013 after finding MMM. Cost for the resort course they played Sat - $80 each, cost of the fun 2 hour ride I did on a deserted trial - $0

Thegoblinchief

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2015, 06:00:08 PM »
Just returned from Memorial day vacation where I went on a fun 10-12 mile ride at a place near colonial Williamsburg. It was really cool trails and reminded me I need to load my bike on the car once in a while despite the convenience of the trails I ride too from my home. Thinking over the Summer I'll try to get to a different trail at least once a month.

Also was invited to Golf with my in-laws during the trip but I politely declined as I pretty much gave up Golf in 2013 after finding MMM. Cost for the resort course they played Sat - $80 each, cost of the fun 2 hour ride I did on a deserted trial - $0

I always bring my bike along on vacations. Last time in Baltimore was the first time I really understood the geography, because I was biking it instead of driving. So much more awareness when you're not locked in a steel cage.

We have a bunch of cool trails that *I* can access via bike, but the distance and nature of the streets from the house means that my wife and kids will only see them if we drive a bit first. Did one of those on Saturday. Gorgeous weather.

Hope to hit some new trails this summer, including the oceanside trail on the Jersey Shore.

MLKnits

• Bristles
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2015, 06:37:49 AM »
This week (okay, okay, it's only Tuesday) has been all headwinds and humidity, not very uplifting. But one of my colleagues, unprompted, told me he's impressed that the plan to bike wasn't just a passing fancy and that I'm still at it--that helped! Outside validation isn't necessary* but is definitely helpful.

*She says, posting about it on a public forum

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2015, 07:14:58 AM »
OK - this morning we had our first real scare riding in...

When we come to an intersection, I always tell my kids to be like a car and wait at the back of the queue. Its teh law (although mostly ignored, I know) and it reduced the chance of a sideswipe/turning collision with a right turn vehicle.

So today we come to a signal, and the kid (7 yrs old) does a good job, stops at back of queue - about 7 cars long, and we wait out the signal. By the time the queue clears, the light is amber, and we are at the stop bar, so we wait for another cycle - we'll be first to go.

A school bus comes up behind us, and triggers the loops. I see sidestreet cycle into flashing Don't walk, and tell the little guy to get ready to go. A couple more cars queue up behind the bus, and the light changes.

Then the school bus pulls a right turn across the little guy's path. Bad manners, but I can handle it, we are just getting going, and no harm is done. Once the little guy is about 1/4 of the way into the intersection a black SUV (Tinted windows and lights) barks his tires, and makes a right coming right across the front of us. I thought he was going to clip my kid. I yelled, the little guy hit the brakes, the SUV squeals away down the  street.

Behind us another school bus is sitting way back watching it all unfold and motions us through the intersection. Thank gob one in three drivers knows how to make a right turn.

Safety wise, my kid is wearing a high visibility (construction) vest with fluorescent stripes on it. I have a neon yellow trailer behind me. There is no way that either the bus or the SUV didn't see us. They just couldn't be assed to wait.

Damned fucknuts. At least the kids learned a lesson about watching for cars and being dead right. Anyways, at least another 12 km today.

Thegoblinchief

« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2015, 09:35:22 AM »
Prospector - glad nothing happened!

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2015, 09:41:31 AM »
Thanks Goblin.

Hope you are doing well. Its a nice day out there. You should relax and put your feet up. No need for any rides. ;o)

Jeeze you're really pulling ahead of me now!

TrMama

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2015, 09:52:04 AM »
OK - this morning we had our first real scare riding in...

When we come to an intersection, I always tell my kids to be like a car and wait at the back of the queue. Its teh law (although mostly ignored, I know) and it reduced the chance of a sideswipe/turning collision with a right turn vehicle.

So today we come to a signal, and the kid (7 yrs old) does a good job, stops at back of queue - about 7 cars long, and we wait out the signal. By the time the queue clears, the light is amber, and we are at the stop bar, so we wait for another cycle - we'll be first to go.

A school bus comes up behind us, and triggers the loops. I see sidestreet cycle into flashing Don't walk, and tell the little guy to get ready to go. A couple more cars queue up behind the bus, and the light changes.

Then the school bus pulls a right turn across the little guy's path. Bad manners, but I can handle it, we are just getting going, and no harm is done. Once the little guy is about 1/4 of the way into the intersection a black SUV (Tinted windows and lights) barks his tires, and makes a right coming right across the front of us. I thought he was going to clip my kid. I yelled, the little guy hit the brakes, the SUV squeals away down the  street.

Behind us another school bus is sitting way back watching it all unfold and motions us through the intersection. Thank gob one in three drivers knows how to make a right turn.

Safety wise, my kid is wearing a high visibility (construction) vest with fluorescent stripes on it. I have a neon yellow trailer behind me. There is no way that either the bus or the SUV didn't see us. They just couldn't be assed to wait.

Damned fucknuts. At least the kids learned a lesson about watching for cars and being dead right. Anyways, at least another 12 km today.

I'm glad everything turned out OK. I hate those kinds of situations.

Even though I'm a fairly aggressive rider on my own, when I bike with my kids we stick to either the sidewalk or the bike lane. My 8yo is a pretty good rider, but like you, I've noticed when some drivers see a parent and child riding together they assume we're moving at the speed of molasses and can't wait to get around (or in front) of us. For some reason, drivers seem to give kids riding alone more respect.

Thegoblinchief

« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2015, 10:17:47 AM »
Prospector - lol. Though my mileage this year is tame compared to last year. Then I was putting up 400-500 mile months most of the time, between commute and long rides with kids (then in trailer so my legs were the only limitation.

TrMama - I don't know that I've seen the same trend. My asshole quotient goes way down when the kids are with me, and in general we've been much safer off the sidewalks. I could never keep my kids slow enough to be safe on the walks, and had way too many close calls with cars, especially since no one coming out of a side street stops at the stop sign (behind the sidewalk). They always stop at the actual corner, which means they plow right through the sidewalk right of way. After one near-miss that was less than a foot, I insisted my kids would learn to ride in the streets, bike lane or no.

Bike lanes are great, but unfortunately the network here is way too patchy to count on. In general, though, we can usually find streets that either have a good bike lane, or a good shoulder that's not full of parked cars.

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2015, 11:11:15 AM »
Bike lanes are great, but unfortunately the network here is way too patchy to count on. In general, though, we can usually find streets that either have a good bike lane, or a good shoulder that's not full of parked cars.

Same issues here - and I'm among the guys who put in the bike lanes, so only myself to blame. In this case, we were actually in the bike lane. I didn't see the driver of the SUV, but I suspect it was a younger driver, and his judgement may have been poor.

I got to work to see an email from a colleague in another municipality - she driven up behind us at another intersection with a busy Tim Horton's driveway, and wrote to say she was impressed with how safely the boy navigated it. It was nice to get that email.

jorjor

• Bristles
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2015, 11:21:16 AM »
I still need to post hours but I have been riding some. Weather here has been awful (rain almost everyday) and a few commutes have been washed out because the trails were flooded.

Today is the 1 year anniversary since I broke my kneecap mountain biking last Memorial Day. I'm celebrating by sitting in my office on this  (finally) nice sunny day and working too damn much. Can I fast-forward to FIRE now please?

b4u2

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2015, 12:43:51 PM »
Was a nice weekend and first for us! We went on a bike trail at Pikes Peak, Ia. The trail was fun but we had a few bike problems. The first attempt we got a flat. Went into Praire Du Chien and found a Walmart to buy some more inner tubes. I already had a pump in the camper. Second attempt we broke a chain. Over all I am sure we did more walking and pushing of the bikes than riding but it was fun what we could do.

We also decided to run/jog some of the other trails in between rain showers on Sunday. That was fun and very challenging as well.

Also gps (no idea why) and cell data is basically non existent for AT&T in that area so no true idea on miles that we were able to ride so I won't try and count them on my sheet.

TheContinentalOp

• Bristles
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2015, 01:52:19 PM »
Ninety-three miles this past Saturday. Down to Delaware City. Across the river to Ft. Mott on a ferry. Up through New Jersey to Camden. And then back over the Ben Franklin bridge to Pennsylvania.

Maya

• Bristles
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2015, 08:35:50 PM »
Just me and then kids for the next couple days and I'm trying to leave the car at home as much as possible. 17 k yesterday, 14 today. Total of 245 k since I started riding in May. Figure that works out to saving $24.50! And I'm getting some nice exercise in. Win win!

FunkyStickman

• Pencil Stache
    • Living Outside the Box
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2015, 06:06:03 AM »
I'm not back to commuting 100%, but rode several weeks in a row, a few days each week. Slowly working back up to it...

Thegoblinchief

« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2015, 07:17:29 AM »
I'm not back to commuting 100%, but rode several weeks in a row, a few days each week. Slowly working back up to it...

Nice! You were injured for quite a while, if I remember. Hope this means you're feeling better!

mskyle

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2015, 07:42:03 AM »
Very very glad I got my brake pads replaced this weekend* because otherwise I probably would have gotten in an accident this morning. Please, drivers of the world, when you're making a turn, use your turn signal, OR look, OR ideally both.

*  yes, I paid someone to replace them - in my defense it didn't cost much more than the cost of the pads, and my front caliper is a little tricky

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2015, 08:30:45 AM »
Started commuting by bike this week. Only 2 days out of 4 for week one.

FunkyStickman

• Pencil Stache
    • Living Outside the Box
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2015, 11:34:56 AM »

Nice! You were injured for quite a while, if I remember. Hope this means you're feeling better!

That was almost 4 years ago. I wish I could say it was anything but laziness. But I was just being lazy!

FoundPeace

• Stubble
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2015, 01:54:00 PM »
Started commuting this week too. 15 miles with 600 ft. of climb. I've been riding with my coworker to work in his car and biking home. Maybe one day I'll work my way up to going every day both ways, but 15 miles is a lot.

I did 2 days in a row and I wanted to give up a few times on the second day. I think in the future I'll need to try going every other day or something.

Maya

• Bristles
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2015, 08:32:19 PM »
Did 27 k today. 16 with bike trailer and kids and 10 without. Did take the car another 16 k, because I was worried about tiring out and well it rained. Glad I did most of the day car free.

ohyonghao

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2015, 11:26:05 PM »
One thing with getting back from vacation, I keep waking up early and getting to work by 8.  This means I get off early enough to go on the group rides.  Got two in this week.

Also just replaced the handlebars on my road bike, went from 48cm to 40cm, quite a difference.  Will probably try them out a little bit tomorrow night before putting the bar tape on.  If the angle and everything is good then I'll wrap them up tomorrow night and take them for a real ride Saturday morning.

jordanread

« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2015, 10:19:04 AM »
I've been out of it for a while. I'll eventually post more details in my journal, but between vacation and WFH, I've had very few opportunities to bike. A few miles here and there, but nothing beyond 1.8 RT. Going to be doing a charity ride that is about 22 miles soon, so need to get back in shape. I haven't been able to dismount very well for the past 3 weeks (clipped in or not...damn I love dual platform pedals). My jaw has been wired shut and broken, and my equilibrium has been way off. I can barely walk in a straight line, let alone bike, but I've run a couple of errands via bike. As long as I jump off before I stop, I think I'm okay, but we'll see.

It is super motivating to see everyone rocking this stuff, and overcoming injuries (I am not handling this very well...and yes, it was a dumb car accident that caused the broken jaw, biking is way safer). You guys are doing awesome, and I'm going to take some time to get the sheet more effective. The historical data may be causing some issues, but I'm not certain as of yet. The amount of memory that sheet takes is ridiculous. I'll touch base soon, and may even actually start the stats again.

The spreadsheet has been glitchy lately, both from work and home. I blame Google.

Can you PM me the glitchiness you've experienced?

TrMama

« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2015, 04:23:52 PM »
Jordan - Ouch! Broken jaws suck (pun not intended). Be kind to yourself and give it some time to heal and to get your strength back before you start stressing about mileage.

Maya

• Bristles
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2015, 06:59:34 PM »
Getting really close to 300 k for May! And I didn't even end up being brave enough to commute to work (take the train). June will be a lot lower because I need my car for work and will be working full time. Up to now I've been at 2 days a week.

Thegoblinchief

« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2015, 12:11:27 PM »
Got together with local Mustachian NateR to take a ride - ended up being far wetter than either of us anticipated. Puts me over the 200 mile mark for the first time in quite a while.

Longwaytogo

« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2015, 03:28:38 PM »
Rode the kids in the cargo bike in a parade in DC today. It's called the "tour de fat" put on by New belgium. Highly recommend if it comes to your city. My DW dressed as Dorthy including a little toto dog in her bike basket. Good times!!

http://www.newbelgium.com/Events/tour-de-fat.aspx

TheContinentalOp

• Bristles
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2015, 06:09:36 PM »
Final numbers for May:

Bike Miles: 524
Car Miles: 121 (excludes rentals cars for work and vacation)

Insanity

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2015, 07:02:50 PM »
Might have to take part in the June one.  Good job all.

Jakejake

• Pencil Stache
  • FIRE: June 17, 2016
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2015, 07:33:08 PM »
Strava thinks I broke 600 miles, but runkeeper has me at 595. Either way, it's a personal record - I found the national bike challenge to be a big motivator.

I wish I had thought to track car miles - I'm going to try to do that for June.

ohyonghao

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2015, 09:15:32 PM »
Didn't quite hit 500 this month, but considering I was out of country for 2 weeks I think I still did quite well.  I learned a lot from my last race and have implemented some changes in my riding to see how well it works.  This weekend I took 2 KOM's on Strava, though admittedly they are on segments that I made.

I tried riding only in zone 2 except my sprint at the end of the ride.  The result was an average speed an par with my normal average, and, as could be inferred from the above statement, a faster sprint.  Can hardly wait to try it out tomorrow at the weekly race.  Though it may be harder to maintain zone 2 without getting dropped by the peloton, I'm not going to exert all my energy on staying at the front.

Also in other news, the handle bars I replaced on my road bike were actually 46cm not 48cm, but still made a huge difference, and it no longer feels like I'm trying to hug a bear while riding.  Riding in the drops is actually comfortable, and I can feel my elbows coming in naturally and being more aerodynamic.  A big thanks to competitive cyclist for their Strava credit which allowed me to get these bars at a great price.  Only problem I'm really having now is numb fingers while riding, but that may be due to me reusing my bar tape.  Once I've settled on the angle of the bar and position of the brifters I'll rewrap them with a new set which I already have.

mskyle

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2015, 10:57:55 AM »
I fell 11 miles short of my April high-water-mark number, but still a pretty good month for me, cycling-wise. And I didn't drive much either - I only drove 15 miles more than I rode, and a lot of that was stuff that I genuinely needed a truck for - hauling a queen size bed and mattress, for example. I'm sure *someone* transports queen-size mattresses by bicycle, but honestly that is a little more hard-core than I feel the need to be.

jordanread

« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2015, 11:43:03 AM »
Team, you all rocked it this month. I'm working on getting the June challenge up, and will post here once I do. Get your miles in within the next couple of hours, and they'll be imported into history. I am going to be extracting the history into it's own form, that will be imported. This will allow for two things:
  • The glitchiness that people have experienced on mobile devices should go away.
  • I can manually and automatically import peoples' history, even after the sheet is enabled.

The import of history will probably happen once a day for the first week of the new month. This means that if you miss a month, your history will show up within a day or two. You can also comment here to request I do it manually. I was initially going to put a button on each worksheet, but that will slow things down too much. Talk to you all soon!!

Le Poisson

• CM*MW 2024 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2015, 12:29:03 PM »
Hey there - I'm not seeing the 'remember me' button - where can I find it?

jordanread

« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2015, 12:57:25 PM »
Hey there - I'm not seeing the 'remember me' button - where can I find it?

You have to use the form that is linked on the Summary page. I'd suggest waiting until I get June up and running. And it's a checkbox.

jordanread

« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2015, 01:15:47 PM »
Didn't forget about you folks, just having a few issues getting everything updated. A few more hours and I should have this licked and the new sheet up.

jordanread

« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2015, 12:19:08 PM »
I meant a day or two. But the new Gauntlet is up. Let me know of any glitches.

The gauntlet can be accessed by going to http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/throw-down-the-gauntlet/june-cycling-challenge-2015/

Maya

• Bristles
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2015, 11:05:36 AM »
I'm a bit late to the party. Has the sheet been locked or is it just not not accessible from an iPad?

I'll try to update again when I can get logged onto my computer. Did 320 km this month.

jordanread

« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2015, 12:00:13 PM »
I'm a bit late to the party. Has the sheet been locked or is it just not not accessible from an iPad?

I'll try to update again when I can get logged onto my computer. Did 320 km this month.

I'd suggest just jumping in on the June challenge. Link is above your comment.

Maya

• Bristles
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2015, 12:25:20 PM »
Ok I'll do hat. Thanks!

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!