Author Topic: Getting rid of stuff / Clearing out clutter!  (Read 1850098 times)

.x.

• Bristles
Re: Getting rid of stuff / Clearing out clutter!
« Reply #3900 on: November 09, 2016, 03:57:48 PM »
Cleaned out the fridge - feels like de-cluttering to me.  :)

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3901 on: November 09, 2016, 04:32:37 PM »
ItsDeductible finally is working again, so I logged my last goodwill trip. FINALLY.

PMG

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3902 on: November 09, 2016, 05:11:59 PM »
Out:

A dried up bottle of super glue

A old  pair of panties

A used up notebook

A small pile of receipts

The packaging for my mace (why did I keep it?!)

theadvicist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3903 on: November 10, 2016, 06:17:19 AM »
Cleaned out the fridge - feels like de-cluttering to me.  :)

I keep our fridge soooo minimalist now, and it gives me joy everytime I open the door! I don't buy interesting condiments etc because they always became suspect before I finished them. It makes such a difference to my serenity being able to see everything I have in at a glance, and knowing nothing is 'lurking' at the back.

theadvicist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3904 on: November 10, 2016, 07:04:36 AM »
Well, I'm in the UK, so I think I have (as most people do) what you would call a mini-fridge or a bar fridge or something? 600mm wide and fits under the worktop.

Even then it's never full (except for parties), though I admit the only fruit I keep in there is grapes, everything else is on the worktop, which is not possible in some climates, I know.

Yes, we do call big fridges "American" fridge freezers!

couponvan

• Walrus Stache
    • My journal
« Reply #3905 on: November 10, 2016, 11:45:09 AM »
Basement entryway only...Tackled in 15 minute increments over the weekend and first two days of this week. I threw away one huge garbage bag, took a laundry basket full to Goodwill, and put away about 2 garbage bags full of stuff in the rightful location in said basement.  Dusted, wiped, and vacuumed 1/2 of the basement.  My dirty secret is getting less dirty. I still need to sell/donate a hoarder's anonymous amount of stuff from the storage area of the basement, but at least that door closes (and locks) in case of company....

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3906 on: November 10, 2016, 12:03:28 PM »
This one's embarrassing to admit.. Back when we bought our house in August, the homeowners left a few things. One was a set of big glass food storage jars- one filled part way with sugar, the other white flour. I wanted to keep the jars, but not knowing how old the food was, was not going to use it! So I just needed to empty and clean them. And you know what? I FINALLY did today. So now they'll be off the counter and holding useful items (or on the counter and holding useful items- either way, they won't be Totems of Procrastination Shame now.

Anatidae V

• Walrus Stache
  • Nullus Anxietas
« Reply #3907 on: November 10, 2016, 06:26:19 PM »
I finally got the 2 kiddie craft kits still pristine in their boxes put the door for the Christmas toy run yesterday, and today I'm taking in the board games :) so glad to be passing them on! Plus two puzzles to be dropped in the Sammie's bin, because they're already opened.

nnls

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3908 on: November 10, 2016, 07:45:32 PM »
My spare bedroom is now completely empty with nothing in any of the cupboards. I know I should probably utilise this space and rent it out or something but I enjoy living by myself for the moment (not very mustachian I know)

marty998

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3909 on: November 11, 2016, 02:39:31 AM »
We had a spring cleaning afternoon at work today. I chucked years and years of paperwork that was collecting dust on my desk.

It's so amazingly clean now, I'm almost afraid to keep anything on it for fear of spoiling it!!!

All that is there is a monitor screen and a desk phone. Even the laptop is put away in a draw when not in use.

mustachepungoeshere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3910 on: November 11, 2016, 03:32:41 AM »
Medals - DD (and me to a much lesser extent) used to compete in an activity where lots of medals got handed out.  I now have a grocery bag full of medals on ribbons, many with little clips.  They are from a bunch of different host groups, and do not get reused.  I hate to just throw them out, but they are so specific I can't see using them for something else (unless I do Christmas tree ornaments or streamers with them,but that is a desperation move).  Any suggestions?  Or just throw out?  They are not even worth putting in recyclng.

I posted this idea earlier in the thread.

Some churches who do mission trips to poorer countries collect medals and trophies (regardless of sport/event) and hand them out to kids as prizes for soccer, etc.

theadvicist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3911 on: November 11, 2016, 05:04:35 AM »
Or the medals, would they be fun for dress up? Perhaps a local children's centre / preschool could use them if you can't find a Church with the programme mentioned above.

ZiziPB

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3912 on: November 12, 2016, 07:02:09 AM »
Rearranged my walk in closet this morning.  I put away a few things for consignment and basically moved everything onto one side of the closet.  It feels cramped but I'm hoping that the cramped feeling will motivate me to get rid of more stuff.  If I spread the clothes around, it feels like I have lots of space that could be filled with more things...

Got rid of one house plant that was really old and scraggly.  Trying to pack a bag of things for donation as well.

ZiziPB

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3913 on: November 12, 2016, 12:15:29 PM »
Does anyone know if an enameled cast iron pot can be recycled?  I just bought a replacement for mine because the enamel started wearing off on the old one but I'm not sure what to do with it?  Should I put it in the recycling bin?

CU Tiger

• Bristles
« Reply #3914 on: November 12, 2016, 01:51:26 PM »
Does anyone know if an enameled cast iron pot can be recycled?  I just bought a replacement for mine because the enamel started wearing off on the old one but I'm not sure what to do with it?  Should I put it in the recycling bin?

Google "scrapping metal in ct" and a bunch of places come up. Call them and see what they buy.

I looked at one CT scrap buyer's web page and they buy tons of things that surprised me. It is worth a phone call.

mustachepungoeshere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3915 on: November 12, 2016, 09:27:26 PM »
The stuff is getting me down this week.

A birthday means I had more stuff coming in, a weekend away means I had more stuff sitting around, and a busy couple of weeks means I have bagged things up for donation but not actually gotten rid of them.

It's now all piled at the front door, along with some empty cardboard boxes and glass jars for recycling. Time to go.

WootWoot

• Bristles
« Reply #3916 on: November 13, 2016, 11:00:52 AM »
I  took some clothes to the Salvation Army over the weekend, and just tossed a large amount of paper into the recycle bin.
It is a bit discouraging. I know I'm taking baby steps, but it feels like a drop in the ocean, compared to what's in the house. Attic, basement, and six rooms. oy vey

alleykat

• Bristles
« Reply #3917 on: November 13, 2016, 02:14:58 PM »
I got another bag of clothes and shoes ready for drop off tomorrow.  It feels good to get some more out.  My walk in is starting to feel emptier.   Love it.

mustachepungoeshere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3918 on: November 13, 2016, 03:29:19 PM »
I took the easy way out this morning and asked my husband to take the pile away to donate.

I did all the work sorting through cupboards and draws and listing on eBay, so he can do this.

Once that load is gone, I can start another round of decluttering ahead of Christmas.

PMG

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3919 on: November 13, 2016, 08:21:13 PM »
I'm working on Christmas gifts using supplies on hand.  I finished a package of quilt batting.  I am down to 3 medium sized boxes of supplies and one box of current projects. I could consolidate them more, but this system makes them easy to use. A year ago I thought I didn't have any fabrics left to work with but every few months I manage to go through the boxes and find inspiration for a new project.

couponvan

• Walrus Stache
    • My journal
« Reply #3920 on: November 13, 2016, 09:10:53 PM »
Feel like I might jinx myself by posting this, but DH ON HIS OWN asked if we could go through some clothes in advance of our Thanksgiving shopping trip. I had him review the Kids' winter clothes donations and shoe donations before putting them in the car, so that had him on the donations thought process. Plus he was trying to avoid yard chores. He donated 35 dress shirts, 11 pants, 7 pairs of shoes, 2 winter coats, and 8 shorts. He balked when we got to polo shirts, t shirts and PJs, so I let it go. He lost a bunch of weight 2 years ago, and hadn't let those larger clothes go. He is by far the clothes pack rat of the family.

HappierAtHome

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3921 on: November 13, 2016, 10:10:59 PM »
Someone is stopping by this evening to pick up an old chest of drawers and some unused spice racks. Yay!

Yesterday I asked Mr Happier to look through his video games and see if there were any he didn't think he'd play again. He picked ONE out of hundreds. Sigh. Still, he's doing much better with decluttering than he used to - he let me give away four old jigsaw puzzles on the weekend!

UKMustache

• Stubble
« Reply #3922 on: November 14, 2016, 02:15:03 AM »
My wife and I are currently undertaking the 'minimalist challenge'. 
I've had a glance over the thread and haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere so I'll explain briefly the idea.

Day 1 - Sell, Trash or Donate 1 item
Day 2 - Sell, Trash or Donate 2 items
Day 3 - Sell, Trash or Donate 3 items

and so forth, we're up to day 14 and have so far removed 105 items from our lives :)

I've been amazed at some of the stuff we've accumulated over the years that I never realised was just completely useless. 

As a for instance we had several nearly empty bottles of spirits that people had brought to parties over the years, we didn't like them but kept them in case the original party goers ever wanted their drink of choice at our house again. 
Some of these bottles were 6 or 7 years old and have moved house with us several times, we haven't seen the people we were saving them for since either!

.x.

• Bristles
« Reply #3923 on: November 14, 2016, 09:06:58 AM »
In the declutter vein, I packed my travel bag with (imo) minimum stuff for four days away.  Didnt clutter up my backpack with more stuff just because had extra room.  Didn't bring extra books, art supplies, or various other things would have brought in the past due to fear of missing something i might need.  I'll just have to miss it. 

WootWoot

• Bristles
« Reply #3924 on: November 14, 2016, 11:44:32 AM »
Dropping off six books at the library, and giving one away to an acquaintance at work.

.x.

• Bristles
« Reply #3925 on: November 14, 2016, 12:45:05 PM »
WootWoot, i thought you said "giving away an acquaintance at work" and I thought that was so awesome!! =:O

Made me think of an acquaintance i am ready to give away! In the interest of deleting and lightening the load. 

Inadvertent inspiration!!

dorothyc

• Stubble
« Reply #3926 on: November 14, 2016, 01:25:56 PM »

As a for instance we had several nearly empty bottles of spirits that people had brought to parties over the years, we didn't like them but kept them in case the original party goers ever wanted their drink of choice at our house again.

Do you make Christmas cakes or home made mincemeat? Those are pretty flexible in terms of the alcohol you can use.

Chranstronaut

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #3927 on: November 14, 2016, 02:14:18 PM »
Fiance was using the term "spark joy" sarcastically for a few weeks after I showed him how I was following the KonMari method, but I think it sunk in subconsciously over the last few months.  Yesterday, he put a few things in our on-going donation bag because, "they no longer spark joy." ^.^

UKMustache

• Stubble
« Reply #3928 on: November 15, 2016, 02:52:56 AM »

Do you make Christmas cakes or home made mincemeat? Those are pretty flexible in terms of the alcohol you can use.

If we ever find ourselves with left-over booze we don't drink again I'll certainly try that!  The booze has already gone down the toilet and the bottles have been recycled this time though :)

Day 15 of the challenge today.  I threw away 15 miscellaneous items including old watch boxes (I have a fancy watch / cufflink jewelry box my mum bought me for Christmas years ago so the individual boxes don't get used), some old t-shirts and some half-broken headphones.

couponvan

• Walrus Stache
    • My journal
« Reply #3929 on: November 15, 2016, 11:25:12 AM »
I have two days off work this week, and am getting back on the Fly Lady bandwagon after abandoning all by my kitchen habits for Kon Mari.  Kon Mari got ko'd at paper....and since I still have so much paper I stalled out.  Plus I have ADHD, and can't keep with something for very long.

So, back to Flying...it's the main bathroom zone this week.  I've thrown away a full trash bag of 1/2 used items or almost empty items someone put back.  I have a large stash to donate to the homeless shelter that takes partially used grooming products.  I can actually see things on the shelves again - maybe I won't keep buying duplicates.  I also have a large bin of expired meds/vitamins to dispose of at the Fire Department.  Whew. 

WootWoot

• Bristles
« Reply #3930 on: November 15, 2016, 12:44:26 PM »
Five more books. A coworker took two; I put one on a table at the library where I work that says "Free" (it's a career guide for young folks) and the others are going to the public library.

Mel70

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3931 on: November 15, 2016, 02:43:41 PM »
And... out with more books.

CU Tiger

• Bristles
« Reply #3932 on: November 15, 2016, 08:49:47 PM »
Bag of donations going out tomorrow. The bag is by the door so I do not forget it.

theadvicist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3933 on: November 17, 2016, 05:44:51 AM »
I bought some drawer dividers yesterday. Usually I balk at buying stuff with which to organise. For two reasons: 1) I can often fashion something out of something I already have and 2) usually I don't need to 'organise' I need to declutter.

But I relented because the kitchen utensil drawer is currently divided up by two shoe box lids, and a few old takeaway containers, and they don't fit well and waste space in between. They are also tatty and battered.

I put the new dividers in, and told myself that anything that didn't fit in the specified place had to go. I have put a lettuce knife (I mean, how single-purpose is that?! A regular knife will do just fine thanks*) and a spatula in the donate box. My drawer looks fab.

*It's plastic and is supposed to prevent the cut edges browning. They still brown. Also, I not totally anti single-use knives. My tomato knife changed my life. 

Debts_of_Despair

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #3934 on: November 17, 2016, 09:17:25 AM »
Threw out a piece of scrap carpet I was saving in case I needed to repair the main piece of carpet it came with.  The main carpet has reached the point where it will be replaced in whole if it needs repair.

WootWoot

• Bristles
« Reply #3935 on: November 17, 2016, 11:38:55 AM »
I threw out some plastic and aluminum foil containers that were languishing in the kitchen cupboards. Also an old pair of shoes and a broken nightlight.

This is really eye-opening. You just get used to seeing so much CRAP lying around, it becomes part of your world/the landscape. When you really begin to question every single item...wow. It's life changing.

eeho

• Stubble
    • Check out my MMM journal - Stubblefaced-aussie-girl-with-a-five-year-deadline-for-fire!
« Reply #3936 on: November 17, 2016, 04:48:48 PM »
I sold a brand new in packaging cappuchino frother today that I've been carting round for about 10 years (and moved with at least 6 times).  Here's hoping that the person who is supposed to buy my old hair straightener turns up today as well!

Anatidae V

• Walrus Stache
  • Nullus Anxietas
« Reply #3937 on: November 17, 2016, 04:51:10 PM »
I threw out some plastic and aluminum foil containers that were languishing in the kitchen cupboards. Also an old pair of shoes and a broken nightlight.

This is really eye-opening. You just get used to seeing so much CRAP lying around, it becomes part of your world/the landscape. When you really begin to question every single item...wow. It's life changing.
It's amazing how your tolerance for junk changes as you get used to having less of it around as well!

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #3938 on: November 19, 2016, 09:37:52 AM »

*It's plastic and is supposed to prevent the cut edges browning. They still brown. Also, I not totally anti single-use knives. My tomato knife changed my life.

I rip lettuce - but then I don't like iceberg lettuce so rarely have it in the house to need a knife for.

What makes the tomato knife so special?  I just use a sharp paring/kitchen knife.  Am I missing something?  I do have several small kitchen knives, some are better at tiny tasks (hulling strawberries, for instance) and some are heavier duty (slicing cheese).

Duplicates - I found that with the dishwasher and cooking for one, I needed lots of some things because they collected in the dishwasher and I only ran it every second day.  If I were hand washing on a regular basis I could cut spatulas and tongs by 2/3.  On the other hand I would be using a lot more (expensive) hot water if I did dishes in small numbers.

mustachepungoeshere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3939 on: November 20, 2016, 03:25:50 AM »
I bought some drawer dividers yesterday. Usually I balk at buying stuff with which to organise. For two reasons: 1) I can often fashion something out of something I already have and 2) usually I don't need to 'organise' I need to declutter.

But I relented because the kitchen utensil drawer is currently divided up by two shoe box lids, and a few old takeaway containers, and they don't fit well and waste space in between. They are also tatty and battered.

I put the new dividers in, and told myself that anything that didn't fit in the specified place had to go. I have put a lettuce knife (I mean, how single-purpose is that?! A regular knife will do just fine thanks*) and a spatula in the donate box. My drawer looks fab.

I've been coveting a new cutlery tray since moving earlier in the year. The kitchen drawers in the new place are three times the size, and I'm not utilising that space properly.

I've held off on spending the money but if I get Christmas money...

HappierAtHome

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3940 on: November 20, 2016, 05:06:06 AM »
Gave away tea, alcohol and a spare paper towel holder through my local Buy Nothing group.

Mr Happier commented that he feels much more able to release items when he knows someone else needs or wants them :-) Buy Nothing might be the answer to his 'stuff' attachment!

shadowmoss

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3941 on: November 20, 2016, 07:51:24 AM »
I have resisted Facebook for all these years.  Sometimes brag about it, but not often because I have to brag then it means it is still affecting me.  But, Buy Nothing may be the thing that breaks me and I join.  Still pondering it.  And also pondering my 2 large storage units full of stuff.  I live in a 23' motor home, but still have the stuff.

On topic:  I sold Mom's portable air conditioner/heat pump yesterday that is part of what is in the storage unit.  It will be gone Wednesday morning and she will be $275 richer.  She moved into an apartment and no longer needs it.  Now to get rid of 2 microwaves, a small carpet cleaning machine...

BeautifulDay

• Bristles
« Reply #3942 on: November 20, 2016, 08:04:17 AM »
Two tubs of junk ready to go to the charity shop today.  We are getting ready to move from a 3 bed house to a tiny (0-1 bed most likely) apartment in Denver as soon as I find a job.  But starting the clear out now.  I am so excited to move into a smaller place that better fits our needs and lifestyle.  Hate cleaning a big house and hate how big houses collect junk.  By the time they feel cluttered it's too late.  In a tiny place we will have to keep the clutter under control. Yea for freedom from junk. 

ZiziPB

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3943 on: November 20, 2016, 10:14:13 AM »
Posted 9 items for sale on CL. And a bag of stuff almost ready to go to Goodwill.

WootWoot

• Bristles
« Reply #3944 on: November 20, 2016, 12:56:39 PM »
Yesterday was a big day. I took everything off four different bookshelves, vacuumed all the books, and decided which ones I was keeping. I had a lot of cookbooks that I never made a single item from (husband is the cook and he rarely uses books). I rearranged some books so they went into another shelving unit. I try to keep similar subjects together. Also threw out a lot of paper from grad school. I don't even know why I was keeping it. They were early drafts of papers, not even final drafts. I also put in the "toss" pile several old books that I used when I was doing a lot of collage.

One thing I'm having trouble with: Art supplies. Although I have not embroidered in OMG, six or seven years, I can't seem to part with the fabric, the threads and the books I have. It's like I keep saying, "I did enjoy it. I'm going to do it again sometime." Well, if I enjoyed it so much, why haven't I touched these items since 2010? Yet I'm afraid if I get rid of them, I'll be sorry.

Sibley

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3945 on: November 21, 2016, 07:17:51 AM »
I have resisted Facebook for all these years.  Sometimes brag about it, but not often because I have to brag then it means it is still affecting me.  But, Buy Nothing may be the thing that breaks me and I join.  Still pondering it.  And also pondering my 2 large storage units full of stuff.  I live in a 23' motor home, but still have the stuff.

On topic:  I sold Mom's portable air conditioner/heat pump yesterday that is part of what is in the storage unit.  It will be gone Wednesday morning and she will be $275 richer.  She moved into an apartment and no longer needs it.  Now to get rid of 2 microwaves, a small carpet cleaning machine...

Craigslist or ebay or similar an option? Not everything is on FB.

Sibley

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3946 on: November 21, 2016, 07:21:54 AM »
Earlier this year, a neighbor was an exploding volcano of waste and threw out half a house full of stuff. Roommie and I trashed picked a ton. Microwave, car stereo, sound bar, furniture, baby stuff, etc. Donated some stuff right away (including 2 boxed of diapers!), kept a few things for ourselves, sold a bunch on craigslist, gave a few as gifts to friends. I took the remainder to Goodwill as it clearly wasn't going to sell (or my roommate wasn't going to bother selling, and that was our deal). Boy, is it nice to be able to vacuum where all that stuff was.

theadvicist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3947 on: November 21, 2016, 08:47:41 AM »

One thing I'm having trouble with: Art supplies. Although I have not embroidered in OMG, six or seven years, I can't seem to part with the fabric, the threads and the books I have. It's like I keep saying, "I did enjoy it. I'm going to do it again sometime." Well, if I enjoyed it so much, why haven't I touched these items since 2010? Yet I'm afraid if I get rid of them, I'll be sorry.

I had exactly the same struggle. I decided to let them go, and let the craft shop store them for me. If I do want to take up cake decorating / jewellery making / embroidery again I will buy some new supplies, and actually, that will make the whole thing more fun! Looking at them in the corner instead fills me with dread, like they are remonstrating with me for ignoring them, so the supplies somehow suck the joy out of the thought of doing that thing anyway. Does that make sense or help at all?

I rip lettuce - but then I don't like iceberg lettuce so rarely have it in the house to need a knife for.

What makes the tomato knife so special?  I just use a sharp paring/kitchen knife.  Am I missing something?  I do have several small kitchen knives, some are better at tiny tasks (hulling strawberries, for instance) and some are heavier duty (slicing cheese).

Duplicates - I found that with the dishwasher and cooking for one, I needed lots of some things because they collected in the dishwasher and I only ran it every second day.  If I were hand washing on a regular basis I could cut spatulas and tongs by 2/3.  On the other hand I would be using a lot more (expensive) hot water if I did dishes in small numbers.

Yes, I too rip all lettuce except iceberg, which I only use for fajitas. So it really was the most single-purpose and therefore stupid knife ever. Glad it's gone.

The tomato knife is serated, which makes it easy to make that first cut in the shiny skin without it bouncing off. It's wavy along it's length so that the slice of tomato doesn't stick to it once cut. It's Global brand, and cost the ridiculous price of £70, but it was a birthday gift for my husband and genuinely improves my quality of life every day. We eat a lot of tomatoes! 

And my decluttering for the weekend: I went through all the paperwork from our new mortgage we completed on over the summer. There was a huge stack! Got it down to a small folder with just the important legal stuff. I am hopeful that this is our last ever mortgage! I would like to be done with it before DH turns 40.

This also gave me figures and head room for some FIRE calculations. All on track for 48 for DH and 45 for me. Pretty shocked by that as we have never been big earners. The power of MMM and maths!

WootWoot

• Bristles
« Reply #3948 on: November 21, 2016, 12:21:42 PM »
Yes, that does help. It's funny--I had a dream last night that I was trying to make something to embroider, and the experience was awful! Maybe it's a sign...

I had exactly the same struggle. I decided to let them go, and let the craft shop store them for me. If I do want to take up cake decorating / jewellery making / embroidery again I will buy some new supplies, and actually, that will make the whole thing more fun! Looking at them in the corner instead fills me with dread, like they are remonstrating with me for ignoring them, so the supplies somehow suck the joy out of the thought of doing that thing anyway. Does that make sense or help at all?

Yes, I too rip all lettuce except iceberg, which I only use for fajitas. So it really was the most single-purpose and therefore stupid knife ever. Glad it's gone.

The tomato knife is serated, which makes it easy to make that first cut in the shiny skin without it bouncing off. It's wavy along it's length so that the slice of tomato doesn't stick to it once cut. It's Global brand, and cost the ridiculous price of £70, but it was a birthday gift for my husband and genuinely improves my quality of life every day. We eat a lot of tomatoes! 

And my decluttering for the weekend: I went through all the paperwork from our new mortgage we completed on over the summer. There was a huge stack! Got it down to a small folder with just the important legal stuff. I am hopeful that this is our last ever mortgage! I would like to be done with it before DH turns 40.

This also gave me figures and head room for some FIRE calculations. All on track for 48 for DH and 45 for me. Pretty shocked by that as we have never been big earners. The power of MMM and maths!

WootWoot

• Bristles
« Reply #3949 on: November 22, 2016, 10:10:39 AM »
And today, tossed some books and donated some others.