Author Topic: removed  (Read 287997 times)

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Re: Southwest 100,000 bonus points + 2 years of Companion Status badass offer
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2014, 04:53:30 PM »
Sure, but only the points that post after that will count for your 110k for 2015 - the ones you already had post in Dec obviously won't.

I haven't even activated my SW card I got in Oct, I'll do it, and all of it's spending, in early January.  No need to mess with figuring out when closing dates are, etc.  YMMV.  :)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

kudy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2014, 09:51:00 AM »
I'm trying to wrap up my spending so that I get both the points and pass in mid-january, so I can book a flight for March.

nawhite

• Handlebar Stache
    • The Reckless Choice
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2014, 10:47:37 AM »
I'm trying to wrap up my spending so that I get both the points and pass in mid-january, so I can book a flight for March.

I did this last year. One option to help yourself: if you have the points already or fly enough that you'll be buying flights with money to use with the Companion Pass eventually, buy the flight for yourself ASAP or whenever the flight is cheapest (which usually means earlier is better with Southwest). Once you get the companion pass you can add your companion to any already booked flight as long as there is a single seat free on the plane. There is no need to book them at the same time or wait until you get the companion pass to book your flight.

kudy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »
Thanks for the tip! I'll book a ticket as soon as I have the initial deposit of points, and add on a companion after I get the pass.

mjz

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2014, 12:21:01 PM »
Brand new to this.  Has anyone used serve with chase sw premier in last day or so and still have it go thru as purchase?  Would like to do so but don't want ca charges.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2014, 01:40:03 PM »
Brand new to this.  Has anyone used serve with chase sw premier in last day or so and still have it go thru as purchase?  Would like to do so but don't want ca charges.

It works fine.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

fujiters

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2014, 09:49:18 AM »
Does anyone have a referral for either the 50000 bonus personal Plus card or for either of the 50000 bonus business cards?

kudy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2014, 11:18:49 AM »
Not sure if anyone else got the Choice Hotels card like I did - I will be transferring 8000 (bonus points) + 4000 (purchased points) for a total of 3600 Southwest points (to help reach the 110k companion pass goal). Anyway... if you are doing the same thing, I wanted to point out that buying points at Choice is currently discounted 30% as a holiday promotion. My 4000 extra points just cost ~$31 instead of $44.

bye-bye Ms. FancyPants

• Stubble
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2014, 01:21:34 PM »
I totally screwed myself - I accidentally hit my 50,000 bonus on my first card in December. I called to see if there was anything I could do and beyond making a $50,000 purchase they said no.  ... Since that's never going to happen I thought I would check here to see if anyone has any tricks?

I did call SW to see about combining points (with my husband) or even buying points - its a no go for the companion pass. Tell me there is another way? 

shotgunwilly

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2014, 01:51:43 PM »
I totally screwed myself - I accidentally hit my 50,000 bonus on my first card in December. I called to see if there was anything I could do and beyond making a $50,000 purchase they said no.  ... Since that's never going to happen I thought I would check here to see if anyone has any tricks?

I did call SW to see about combining points (with my husband) or even buying points - its a no go for the companion pass. Tell me there is another way?

So, you will get 50,000 from one card in 2015, and you're needing another 50,000 Southwest points for next year?

You could get the Chase Ritz-Carlton Rewards card.  Current promotion is 140,000 points (after spending $3k in 3 months) which are Mariott points, which transfer to Southwest at a rate of 2.8:1.  Which means the 140,000 Mariott points are worth 50,000 Southwest points.  The bummer is that the annual fee is $395.

purplepear

• Stubble
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2014, 02:08:18 PM »
So I just now thought to check when the statement closing date was today... and found out that my closing date was tomorrow. O_O

I've already hit the $2K spending on one card, so I was freaked out that the 50K miles would post in 2014.

Called chase, changed my closing date to early January. Boom.

bye-bye Ms. FancyPants

• Stubble
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2014, 02:43:26 PM »

So, you will get 50,000 from one card in 2015, and you're needing another 50,000 Southwest points for next year?

You could get the Chase Ritz-Carlton Rewards card.  Current promotion is 140,000 points (after spending $3k in 3 months) which are Mariott points, which transfer to Southwest at a rate of 2.8:1.  Which means the 140,000 Mariott points are worth 50,000 Southwest points.  The bummer is that the annual fee is $395.

Yikes, $395 annual fee is steep, but an option. Thanks for sharing.

So I just now thought to check when the statement closing date was today... and found out that my closing date was tomorrow. O_O

I've already hit the $2K spending on one card, so I was freaked out that the 50K miles would post in 2014.

Called chase, changed my closing date to early January. Boom.
Just in the nick of time! I'm glad you remembered :)

KiloRomeo

• Stubble
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2014, 12:55:09 PM »
Do you get the points no matter when you pay it? Ie, if my statement close is 12/11 but I don't pay until 1/5/15....when do the points hit?

Also, whats the point of Serve/ Redbird? Is it just to front load $ amounts to get teh points and then you use the redbird card later instead of the credit card? How can you tell what kind of bills can be paid with Serve/Redbird? I wonder if I can pay my rent.

KiloRomeo

• Stubble
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2014, 12:55:29 PM »
Do you get the points no matter when you pay it? Ie, if my statement close is 12/11 but I don't pay until 1/5/15....when do the points hit?

Also, whats the point of Serve/ Redbird? Is it just to front load $ amounts to get teh points and then you use the redbird card later instead of the credit card? How can you tell what kind of bills can be paid with Serve/Redbird? I wonder if I can pay my rent.

Zamboni

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2014, 05:19:32 PM »
I had Choice hotel point that were expiring on the 31st, so I just converted 6000 Choice points into 1800 SW points.  It doesn't really matter to me if they show up on the 2014 or 2015 point tally.  Here is the hilarious part, though:  I had to call them on the phone to do it bc my online efforts were futile (apparently it wanted me to enter my SW RapidRewards number with a bunch of leading zeros, but I did not know that.)  I had my online accounts pulled up during the transaction and the Choice points disappeared from my account online instantaneously, but the phone agent told me that it may take "6 to 8 weeks for the points to post in my SW account."  What, are they mailing these points on the slow boat from India?

Exflyboy

• Walrus Stache
  • Expat Brit living in the New World..:)
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2014, 06:08:56 PM »
I'm not this hardcore but I did get my United explorer card today.. $50,000 signup bonus miles ( I still have a couple of hundred thousand United miles) when you spend $2000 in 3 months. So far I have spent $575 (rental insurance, some supplies for the horse boarding business).. Both before the end of the year to deduct against 2014 taxes.

In march I will pay the car insurance $850 or so.. thats within range of hitting the $2000 if you throw in normal spending on utilities etc... Plus maybe a Home Depot gift card  for the balance.

Add this to the $840 We got for the chase freedom CC's and the Capital one accounts.. Not a bad end to the year..:)

Frank

KiloRomeo

• Stubble
« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2014, 09:06:04 AM »

Thank goodness I didn't hit the bonus but I kind of screwed myself too. I called Chase any spending in December would post in January. I tried to move my close date but they said it was not necessary. Well sure enough, points posted in December and won't count towards 2015. Now I have about $7,500  to go instead of $4,000. Oh well, looking into softcard now.

Quick question. I made a large purchase which was reflected in my points posted in December. The item wasn't used and now I am going to return it.....what happens to those points?

kudy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2014, 09:43:27 AM »
I'm curious if bye-bye Ms. FancyPants ever got the redcard to work - if so, it is a better choice than Serve, because it allows for $5k in credit card loading per month.

I am planning to charge $500 on both the 1st and 2nd to my Serve card - I just hope the transactions aren't "pending" still when the statement closes on the 3rd. If they both go through, I will have fit all of the spending I needed to get the companion pass in one month (combined with 3600 points from Choice hotels transfer).

Quick question. I made a large purchase which was reflected in my points posted in December. The item wasn't used and now I am going to return it.....what happens to those points?

I think the statement credit for the returned item will deduct from points earned on the statement with the credit.

bye-bye Ms. FancyPants

• Stubble
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2014, 10:02:57 AM »
@Kudy -  I went back the next day and had no problems. I think it was just a computer glitch. I've been back several other times, worked like a charm. Good Luck!

kudy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2014, 11:12:48 AM »
@Kudy -  I went back the next day and had no problems. I think it was just a computer glitch. I've been back several other times, worked like a charm. Good Luck!

Awesome! Thanks for the report... I am definitely going to switch cards the next time I need to manufacture spend.

kudy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2015, 09:16:54 AM »
Just put in my last $500 load on Serve.

My billing cycle closes tomorrow, which means if the Serve loads from yesterday and today close out and are in this statement cycle I'll have:

Premier Card: 50,000 bonus + 3100 points
Plus Card: 50,000 bonus + 3389 points
Transfer from Choice Hotels: 3600 points

Total: 110,089 points

If one or both of the serve loads from the past 2 days don't get on this statement (and they seem to be "pending" for a while), I'll either have to wait another month for the companion pass, or use something like the 1800flowers promo to get the missing 1000 points. I'd prefer not to spend more money (buy flowers), but I am booking a trip in March with these points, and it would be one less worry to have both seats booked right away, rather than waiting a month and worrying that there won't be a seat available when the companion pass comes in.

Who else is hopefully wrapping this up this month?

dhbike01

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2015, 10:23:43 PM »

Just checked my January statements for Southwest cards.  Excited to see the 50,000 welcome bonus points on each.  Really neat to see it work.

I used Redbird to generate 5,500.  Paid Mortgage, Property Taxes, a few other bills, and sent the balance back to one of the cards.  My kids thought I was crazy as they witnessed one of the transactions.

Premier and Plus Card: 108,299 points
Transfer from Choice Hotels: 1800 points
Total: 110,099 points

An interesting note on Choice:  I had 990 points left from somewhere/sometime that were going to expire 12/31.  With the 30% bonus sale on Choice points, I was going to purchase just enough points for $33 that when added to the 8,000 bonus would generate 12,000 points, and just throw away the 990 points.  However, part of my calculation was the points earned by the purchase itself with the Choice credit card which generates even more points than I thought.  Anyway, the Choice statement closed on me before the purchase converted to points.  I was left with something like 12, 940 points.  Since I would have less than 12,000 after 12/31, I panicked somewhat and decided to go ahead and purchase enough points to exceed 18,000 and convert 6,000 in 2014 and 12,000 in 2015.  To my surprise, the Choice points say they take 4 to 6 weeks to convert to Southwest points as was previously mentioned in another post.  I think I may end up getting the converted 2014 points in 2015 and still have 12,000 plus points lingering in my Choice account which I can either convert or not.  Just something to keep in mind.

flashpacker

• Stubble
« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2015, 10:28:51 PM »

Me! I am so pumped for this.

kudy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2015, 09:40:19 AM »
I received the points from one of the cards today, bringing my balance to 52,600 (that last Serve load didn't make it in). I haven't received any points for the 2nd card yet, I imagine they'll show up tomorrow?

kudy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2015, 05:09:11 PM »
I guess I just checked too early in the day - the points from the other card arrived this afternoon, putting me at a sweet 105,972 points so far!

I just realized that I transferred my Choice points on 12/31 - I am hoping there's no change they'll be backdated to that date? Assuming they arrive with a 2015 date, I'll be at 109,572... so close.

I have enough spending on the cards to reach the magic 110k after the next statement closes. I will use 25k points right now to book a flight for March, and then when the companion pass is earned, add on my 2nd flight for that trip.

Also considering using the Southwest shopping portal to sign up for the New York Times digital subscription ($5) for 1300 bonus points... this would be solely to speed up the companion pass (assuming the points post in the next 1-2 weeks, rather than waiting an entire month).

nawhite

• Handlebar Stache
    • The Reckless Choice
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2015, 07:05:03 PM »
OK, so now for the important question regarding companion pass status...

Where are the two of you going?

iamlindoro

• Handlebar Stache
    • The Earth Awaits
« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2015, 07:10:32 PM »
Paid my quarterly taxes on 1/1, Companion Pass in two transactions :)

We're already looking at the Southwest destinations to see about long weekends places we might not otherwise go.  We plan to really work the Companion pass hard :)

bigalsmith101

• Pencil Stache
  • Yes, that's really my face.
    • No Jobs, No Responsibilities, No Better Time then Now
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2015, 08:13:20 PM »

I should be wrapped up by the end of this month. I've been working a contract for the past 5 weeks (with two more to go) and have spent every cent of my expenses on the cards. Might have to flex some manufactured spending to hit the rest, but it'll be close.

Made to cardinal mistakes though. Wasn't able to pay the first months lodging ($1,000) via card, and had to pay that in cash. Then FORGOT to buy the first $500'ish dollars in fuel on the cards, as I used my default PenFed card (5% cash back on fuel). So there went $1.5k in qualifying spending that I can't reverse. OOPS.

kudy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2015, 11:08:04 PM »
OK, so now for the important question regarding companion pass status...

Where are the two of you going?

Visiting family first, and then hopefully next year going to Costa Rica (southwest is planning to add a route this year). Maybe a trip to some other cool town thrown in as well?

Frugal Consumerist

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • The Frugal Consumerist
« Reply #129 on: January 05, 2015, 07:48:04 AM »
Today I got my 110,000 points in my Southwest account from the Plus and Premier cards, but as of yet it does not show the Companion Pass achievement since the last update to the account was on 1/2, i/e before the points from the Chase cards vested. So, hopefully that will update soon. My wife and I are heading to Aruba on Southwest and the points + companion pass will save us ~$1,000 and will still have ~75,000 points left.

Earned the points paying off the wedding reception costs. Oof!

In case it hasn't been mentioned here, there will be a promotion from 1/7 to 1/16 for a 30% discount on points purchase. So, if I'm not mistaken, book your travel then and make your CP + points go even further!

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #130 on: January 05, 2015, 07:52:06 AM »
In case it hasn't been mentioned here, there will be a promotion from 1/7 to 1/16 for a 30% discount on points purchase. So, if I'm not mistaken, book your travel then and make your CP + points go even further!

Link?  Typically that sort of promo means when you are buying points, which people here shouldn't really need to do - it's not buying tickets with points.

Frugal Consumerist

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • The Frugal Consumerist
« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2015, 07:59:22 AM »

Link?  Typically that sort of promo means when you are buying points, which people here shouldn't really need to do - it's not buying tickets with points.

Rats, I think you are right...Here is the screen shot from my account.

cashstasherat23

• Stubble
« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2015, 09:46:28 AM »
Anyone not have the points post to their account yet? Do I need to wait for my billing cycle to end? I have reached the $2k in spend on both cards, but they don't close until 1/08 and 1/28, so I am not sure if they will post once I pay the bills? The only thing I've paid is the $69 fee on one account, but no points showed up for that. Anyone else experience this?

Edit: Just kidding! The points were not showing up on my Chase account, but once I checked my RR account on SW.com, I had 53,000 points post on 1/02. Hopefully the other points will post soon!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 09:50:46 AM by kwaz29 »

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
    • Age of Eon - Overwatch player videos
« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2015, 09:54:22 PM »
I did all my (mostly manufactured) spending in December, statement closed 1/2 I think, and ~53K points have already posted at Southwest.  Unfortunately since I didn't get the second card, I'm stuck with just a free (well, $69 plus some hassle) ticket.  Still not a bad deal.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #134 on: January 05, 2015, 10:45:50 PM »
I did all my (mostly manufactured) spending in December, statement closed 1/2 I think, and ~53K points have already posted at Southwest.  Unfortunately since I didn't get the second card, I'm stuck with just a free (well, $69 plus some hassle) ticket.  Still not a bad deal.

You still have ~11 months to get the other card and earn another 50k and have the companion pass until the end of 2016.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #135 on: January 06, 2015, 12:00:26 AM »

You still have ~11 months to get the other card and earn another 50k and have the companion pass until the end of 2016.

ARS, I'd love to, but according to an earlier post

http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/share-your-badassity/southwest-100-000-bonus-points-2-years-of-companion-status-badass-offer/msg473687/#msg473687

the promotion is over.  If you have a link that is still active, I'd appreciate it.  I'll also check the link in the OP again to see if it is back on.

Frugal Consumerist

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • The Frugal Consumerist
« Reply #136 on: January 06, 2015, 06:14:34 AM »
Looks like you have the Plus....here is a link to the Premier with 50,000 bonus.

https://creditcards.chase.com/6000329

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #137 on: January 06, 2015, 09:41:52 AM »

http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/share-your-badassity/southwest-100-000-bonus-points-2-years-of-companion-status-badass-offer/msg473687/#msg473687

the promotion is over.  If you have a link that is still active, I'd appreciate it.  I'll also check the link in the OP again to see if it is back on.

If Frugal Consumerist's link doesn't work, just wait.  It'll come back around.  Just snag it when it's active later this year and hit the 110k in one year.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2015, 03:27:42 PM »

If Frugal Consumerist's link doesn't work, just wait.  It'll come back around.  Just snag it when it's active later this year and hit the 110k in one year.

@FC and @ARS, thanks.  FC's link didn't work for me, so I'll follow ARS's advice.

Frugal Consumerist

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • The Frugal Consumerist
« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2015, 09:10:43 AM »

@FC and @ARS, thanks.  FC's link didn't work for me, so I'll follow ARS's advice.

Bummer. Sorry about that. I didn't click the apply link to see that the offer was unavailable. I figured they would take down the landing page if the offer was pulled, but I guess not.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2015, 01:49:31 PM »
@FC, no worries.  I'm used to that sort of thing and it doesn't bother me a bit.

The link posted by tyd450 is still working for the Premier.  I just applied and was instant approved for the card (with a $31K (!) credit line).  Time to go dig out my manufactured spending tools again :-)

ejw001

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2015, 10:33:34 PM »
For those that have taken advantage of this Southwest offer, I just read about a good option for using some of your points if you're willing to churn another credit card.

The Chase Hyatt card has a sign-up bonus of 2 free nights at ANY Hyatt property after spending $1000 in the first 3 months.  (https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/hyatt-card.aspx)  The $75 annual fee is waived the first year.  Hyatt has some pricey all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica, Los Cabos, and Cancun that you can use your free nights at -- all places that Southwest is now flying to.  Couples (or whoever your companion pass partner is) could both sign up for this offer and combine their 2 free nights, to get 4 nights at an all-inclusive resort for free.  With the Hyatt card, you will also get free Hyatt Platinum Elite status, which includes a complimentary upgraded room if available (so you could show up to find you get to stay in a suite!), late check-out, and free wifi.  So, you'll end up with round trip flights and 4 nights, possibly in an upgraded room, at an all-inclusive resort for just the price of the international ticket taxes/fees from Southwest (keep in mind these are higher than the $5 domestic fees you might be used to).  You could also use the 4 nights at any non-all-inclusive Hyatt property if you'd prefer to go to a different location.

I'm in Denver and I see some flights to Cancun right now for just 15,680 points (even on some weekends!) and $76.71 in taxes/fees round trip ($153.42 for 2 people).  There's some options to Los Cabos for only 9,800 points and $79.61 round trip ($159.22 for 2 people).  My companion and I could go on this 4 day all-inclusive trip for $159.22 total and still have 100,000 Southwest points left - is this real life??

*note: I have not actually done this myself (yet), but here's the original article I read from a travel hacking blog that gave me the idea: http://millionmilesecrets.com/2015/01/04/can-a-couple-combine-their-hyatt-free-nights-at-all-inclusive-resorts/  Let me know if you see any flaws in my logic.

Frugal Consumerist

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • The Frugal Consumerist
« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2015, 06:36:12 AM »
My status showed as "status pending" for a few days and now that is gone.  All of my points have posted but it shows my companion pass status at 0%.   I'm guessing it takes a few days to register or something?

When was your date of last activity in Rapid Rewards (should say in your account)? Mine was 1/2, which is before my points transferred over from Chase. I'm wondering if the activity refreshed then because it was the start of a new year, or if they do it every Friday. If it's every Friday, I would expect the the CP will be awarded tomorrow, if not, it will be interesting to see how long it takes. Got a flight I'm itching to book...don't want to book one seat now, just in case the flight sells out before the I get the CP.

johnny847

• Magnum Stache
    • My Blog
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2015, 09:52:21 AM »
Apparently all the 50k signup bonuses are back http://millionmilesecrets.com/2015/01/08/theyre-back-all-3-southwest-cards-offering-50000-points/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=millionmilesecrets

nawhite

• Handlebar Stache
    • The Reckless Choice
« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2015, 10:11:14 AM »
I'm sure we have nothing to worry about and are just being impatient but I was just curious if there is anyone here that was already awarded their CP.... If not, that would put my mind at ease!

I got mine in January 2014 :-) but that does't help you much. I remember it taking about a week to post to the account and another couple days for the companion pass status to be applied. We got the useless card about 2 weeks after I set it up.

dhbike01

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2015, 02:14:11 PM »
My status showed as "status pending" for a few days and now that is gone.  All of my points have posted but it shows my companion pass status at 0%.   I'm guessing it takes a few days to register or something?

Mine also were pending until today, but now that's clear.  And also my Companion Pass shows 0%.

I transferred some Choice points at the end of Dec that posted on 1/05.  If you view Reward Activity, you can choose "Companion Pass Qualifying Points" from the "Type" dropdown.  Interestingly, the Plus and Premier points show on this list, but the Choice points do not.  I'm hoping that just requires some further processing as well.

kudy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2015, 03:08:35 PM »
I transferred some Choice points at the end of Dec that posted on 1/05.  If you view Reward Activity, you can choose "Companion Pass Qualifying Points" from the "Type" dropdown.  Interestingly, the Plus and Premier points show on this list, but the Choice points do not.  I'm hoping that just requires some further processing as well.

My Choice transfer points showed up today, and are also not showing as pass qualifying points... agreed that I hope it's temporary!

shotgunwilly

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #147 on: January 09, 2015, 08:09:20 AM »
Bonuses are back for the Southwest Cards! I'm jumping in this time.

cashstasherat23

• Stubble
« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2015, 08:19:11 AM »
48% of the way to my companion pass-just need that second card's points to transfer over!

mustachemayhem

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #149 on: January 10, 2015, 11:34:48 AM »
Any idea how long it takes for the bonus points to post? My account closed on 1/4 and i payed the bill on 1/5. Southwest shows the 2k points for the regular spend but no bonus points.