Author Topic: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking Part II: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig  (Read 1906419 times)

Gogore

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking Part II: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig
« Reply #4550 on: November 17, 2020, 08:46:22 AM »
I've hit the lifetime AU slot limit on a Barclays card.  Does anyone know of any tricks to reset the limit?

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
    • Age of Eon - Overwatch player videos
« Reply #4551 on: November 17, 2020, 09:33:35 AM »
I've hit the lifetime AU slot limit on a Barclays card.  Does anyone know of any tricks to reset the limit?

I don't think anyone has found anything yet.  The only workaround I have come up with - and it's not great - would be to apply for a new Barclays card, season it, and then transfer the CL over from the AU limited card to the newer card.

CanuckExpat

• Magnum Stache
    • Freedom35
« Reply #4552 on: November 17, 2020, 10:35:11 AM »
Somewhere way back in this thread someone posted a link to a thread about taxes.  That thread is a good one.  I will post it if I can find it.

I am deducting PO box rental.  I probably need to deduct the annual fee for 1 CC that has it and is used for TL sales.

Did you mean this one: Small Business and Miscellaneous Income Best Practices ?

(Thread created to break off tax strategy discussion from Selling Tradelines Side Gig thread.)

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4553 on: November 17, 2020, 04:00:59 PM »
Somewhere way back in this thread someone posted a link to a thread about taxes.  That thread is a good one.  I will post it if I can find it.

I am deducting PO box rental.  I probably need to deduct the annual fee for 1 CC that has it and is used for TL sales.

Did you mean this one: Small Business and Miscellaneous Income Best Practices ?

(Thread created to break off tax strategy discussion from Selling Tradelines Side Gig thread.)

Yes, thanks @CanuckExpat !

MoneyTree

• Bristles
    • Journal - The Best Time to Plant a MoneyTree
« Reply #4554 on: November 17, 2020, 04:26:47 PM »

Hi Gogore, would you be willing to try requesting a credit card number change on your Barclays card and report back on whether that resets your AU limit. A TL company I've been using said that sometimes that is successful in reseting the limit, though not 100% of the time.

I would try this myself but I'm not at the limit yet.

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4555 on: November 17, 2020, 08:04:54 PM »

Hi Gogore, would you be willing to try requesting a credit card number change on your Barclays card and report back on whether that resets your AU limit. A TL company I've been using said that sometimes that is successful in reseting the limit, though not 100% of the time.

I'm game... the only option for this, I think, is to report the card stolen or lost.  Is there a better option?

Padonak

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4556 on: November 17, 2020, 08:31:54 PM »

I'm game... the only option for this, I think, is to report the card stolen or lost.  Is there a better option?

I tried that for one of my barclaycards. Didn't work. Product change didn't work either

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #4557 on: November 19, 2020, 07:32:24 AM »
Anyone having issues with Citi cards reporting on AUs? What do I say to Citi without raising any red flags?

MoneyTree

• Bristles
    • Journal - The Best Time to Plant a MoneyTree
« Reply #4558 on: November 19, 2020, 09:52:33 AM »
Anyone having issues with Citi cards reporting on AUs? What do I say to Citi without raising any red flags?

Citi has always had issues reporting AUs, in my experience. Even if you do everything correctly with plenty of time to spare, I'd say about 1 in 3 will just not post, inexplicably.

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #4559 on: November 19, 2020, 09:58:18 AM »

Citi has always had issues reporting AUs, in my experience. Even if you do everything correctly with plenty of time to spare, I'd say about 1 in 3 will just not post, inexplicably.

Is there anything I can say/ask to ensure that it gets fixed? Maybe ask them to remove and re-add? Or is that too fishy?

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #4560 on: November 19, 2020, 10:08:21 AM »

Is there anything I can say/ask to ensure that it gets fixed? Maybe ask them to remove and re-add? Or is that too fishy?
+1 to what Moneytree said. I don't get a lot of Citi adds for that reason I'm sure as the tradeline company knows Citi is hit or miss. Not much you can do really. 

ducky19

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #4561 on: November 19, 2020, 11:18:29 AM »

+1 to what Moneytree said. I don't get a lot of Citi adds for that reason I'm sure as the tradeline company knows Citi is hit or miss. Not much you can do really.

That hasn't been my experience at all with Citi! I have had 7 AUs this year on a couple of different cards, and they have all posted. I had 3 not post with Barclay and 1 with Discover. Citi is admittedly a PITA as far as adding/removing users as you have to call them in. I never do any of the add process online - I know some people will add online then call to add the SS#. If I'm already going to have to call, I may as well just do it all at once. Occasionally I will get sent to their fraud department and have to complete some extra verification steps before they will complete the add, but the last add I've had for Citi that didn't post was January 2019.

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #4562 on: November 19, 2020, 12:11:14 PM »

That hasn't been my experience at all with Citi! I have had 7 AUs this year on a couple of different cards, and they have all posted. I had 3 not post with Barclay and 1 with Discover. Citi is admittedly a PITA as far as adding/removing users as you have to call them in. I never do any of the add process online - I know some people will add online then call to add the SS#. If I'm already going to have to call, I may as well just do it all at once. Occasionally I will get sent to their fraud department and have to complete some extra verification steps before they will complete the add, but the last add I've had for Citi that didn't post was January 2019.

Yeah I suppose it's different for everyone YMMV. I've only had 1 issue with Barclays having sold over 30 slots in last couple years. 

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4563 on: November 19, 2020, 02:45:29 PM »
I only have a Sears Citi which has always posted fine, although I'll admit it hasn't sold many slots.

I had my Barclay Uber suddenly stop reporting and when I look in my account, the AUs have disappeared.  I added my wife as a test and she stuck just fine. 

I have another Barclay and in the same time frame had a couple non-postings.  Again, the AUs disappeared from my account.  I noticed the tl company hasn't sold any of the slots for that card lately.  If it continues, I'll move it to the other company and see if it works again.

Since having a rash of non posting, including also a couple US Bank spots, I'm making sure to keep the cards sent to me.  I did save my commission on 2 AUs by taking pictures of the actual cards, since you can't see in the US Bank web site if AUs exist or not like in Barclay.

It's all part of the game.  Well worth it, in my opinion.

beekayworld

• Stubble
« Reply #4564 on: November 19, 2020, 06:34:29 PM »

Citi is admittedly a PITA as far as adding/removing users as you have to call them in. I never do any of the add process online - I know some people will add online then call to add the SS#. If I'm already going to have to call, I may as well just do it all at once.

Agreed.  When I would add an AU online and then call in the SSN, the CSR was always confused.  It is far easier to just call it in from the get-go.

They do make me jump through hoops. Generally they text me a code to verify it's me (after mother's maiden name); a few times they want my other Citi account number or the bank I pay my bill from to verify it's me. Also, I almost always get passed to another person.

A couple of times they have not asked for the address and then won't take it when I offer, so I go online and put in the address.  As long as they take the SSN, it posts.

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4565 on: November 20, 2020, 10:01:05 AM »
Hello gang!  I ran into something with barclays today and am wondering if anyone else has seen it.  I received a new TL to add.  When I went into the authorized users screen, I noticed a message saying I needed to verify AU's.  When I clicked on the screen, it said I needed to verify two AU's (the 2 current ones) or the card might be restricted.  At first, I was alarmed...  I went into the screen for each AU and it wanted me to verify DOB, Citizenship and Address.  It had DOB and Address populated but neither yes nor no on citizenship.  I rarely get non US citizens for TL sales so I knew both of these should be yes.  I set them to yes and proceeded.  All seems fine.

Has anyone else seen this? 

I am hoping it is not a sign that BC is going to tighten up in this area..!

Lastly, the fact that I know I set citizenship when adding these AU's makes me wonder if this was just some glitch in their system.

thanks for any thoughts here!

FYI... update

I ran into this again on spouse's card.  Same experience, no issues.  I noticed that both AU's posted fine in the past 30-45 days (1 later and 1 earlier in that period).  I am thinking those who suggested a glitch in BC's system are likely right.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #4566 on: November 20, 2020, 03:36:27 PM »
FYI, it appears that those among us who have had tradeline sales this year will probably receive a 1099-NEC with box 1 filled in.  It appears to me (an amateur tax person) that this is equivalent to a 1099-MISC with box 7 filled in.

Just a heads up that it's a different tax form and a different box.

PVkcin

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4567 on: November 21, 2020, 10:48:42 AM »
I applied for a Chase southwest business card (performance) and was denied, surprisingly. Does anybody know how long I should wait before applying for a different card? Either the premier business card from southwest or simply one of the non-business southwest cards. I had hoped to get the companion pass for 2021-2022 but not sure why I was denied. For what it's worth I have over 800 credit (like most of us on here) and have been in the credit card hacking game for years. Recently - I have only signed up for one card in the last 12 mo and in the last 24 months have only signed up for two cards total. I was hoping to use my remaining spots (3) to get two southwest cards.

harrydogyo

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4568 on: November 22, 2020, 08:38:01 AM »
Chase business denials can often be due to business structure.  If you applied as a sole prop that may be why.  Worth a call to recon.  Could also be if you have more than 50% of your income in available credit with them.

PVkcin

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4569 on: November 22, 2020, 02:44:32 PM »
Thanks, harrydogyo for the info! I just called the reconsideration line. They ended up approving it! It was definitely worth a 15 minute phone call.

Unique User

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #4570 on: November 24, 2020, 09:10:09 AM »
Does anyone know the new payment schedule for the old company?  I sold my first (after about a year) and got paid $50.  This was for a $25k limit card that was 4 years old.  I seem to remember a payment schedule that was quite a bit higher than $50. 

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #4571 on: November 24, 2020, 10:09:57 AM »
Does anyone know the new payment schedule for the old company?  I sold my first (after about a year) and got paid $50.  This was for a $25k limit card that was 4 years old.  I seem to remember a payment schedule that was quite a bit higher than $50.

Check out this post:
https://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/share-your-badassity/selling-tradelines-piggybacking-part-ii-$1000hr-20-40kyr-side-gig/msg2721828/#msg2721828

It should have definitely been more than that. Depending on the issuer (and thus how long you need to leave on the AU, and getting paid more to leave them longer) it should be $175-250.

Email them. Old company's customer support is pretty good. Please post back here results either way.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

Unique User

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #4572 on: November 24, 2020, 03:06:37 PM »

Check out this post:
https://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/share-your-badassity/selling-tradelines-piggybacking-part-ii-$1000hr-20-40kyr-side-gig/msg2721828/#msg2721828

It should have definitely been more than that. Depending on the issuer (and thus how long you need to leave on the AU, and getting paid more to leave them longer) it should be $175-250.

Email them. Old company's customer support is pretty good. Please post back here results either way.

Thanks for the quick response!  Now I’m second guessing myself whether it is the old company or new company, is Erica at the old company?  The card is a Chase card.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #4573 on: November 24, 2020, 03:29:59 PM »

Check out this post:

Thanks for the quick response!  Now I’m second guessing myself whether it is the old company or new company, is Erica at the old company?  The card is a Chase card.

That is new company. I'm not sure I have their latest payout schedule, but it should be in the same range, you should absolutely email. Response times can be less than ideal, however.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4574 on: November 25, 2020, 09:12:42 AM »
Erica for new company stuff, Cliff for accounting/payment stuff, arebelspy when nobody responds for a long time.

threepacballer

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4575 on: November 28, 2020, 09:04:15 AM »
Just got an another add notice from old company and went to add the user on Discover and got this message

"You've reached the maximum number of requests to add Authorized Users at this time. You'll be able to add your next Authorized User on 03/30/2021 if you have fewer than 5 Authorized Users at that time."

I've been using the card for adds about 2 years now and usually have 2 users at a time. At least Discover gives you this instead of cancelling the card.

ZagNation

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4576 on: November 30, 2020, 11:56:14 AM »
Just got an another add notice from old company and went to add the user on Discover and got this message

"You've reached the maximum number of requests to add Authorized Users at this time. You'll be able to add your next Authorized User on 03/30/2021 if you have fewer than 5 Authorized Users at that time."

I've been using the card for adds about 2 years now and usually have 2 users at a time. At least Discover gives you this instead of cancelling the card.

I believe we determined that Discover has now changed their policy to limit AU activity. I am waiting until 12/2 to be able to add authorized users again. YMMV.

gary3411

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4577 on: November 30, 2020, 12:16:57 PM »
Does anyone know an easy way to find the opening date of my old credit cards? Is this only available on creditkarma assuming I no longer have a record of it myself? I'm having trouble signing up for credit karma. It could be because my credit is frozen at the major bureaus or possibly some other reason I don't feel like figuring out just to get an opening date.

Thanks for any help.

Gary

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #4578 on: November 30, 2020, 12:19:12 PM »
Does anyone know an easy way to find the opening date of my old credit cards? Is this only available on creditkarma assuming I no longer have a record of it myself? I'm having trouble signing up for credit karma. It could be because my credit is frozen at the major bureaus or possibly some other reason I don't feel like figuring out just to get an opening date.

Thanks for any help.

Gary

You can always ask the credit card companies.  They know when you opened the cards.

gary3411

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4579 on: November 30, 2020, 12:54:05 PM »
Yea that is true. I had thought of that, but was trying to keep activity (calls, inquiries, etc.) low on the cards I'm trying to use in order to not get red flagged or draw attention. I'm sure asking a simple question like that wouldn't raise any, but it's a risk I'd rather not take unless have to. Especially considering I've already made calls today on all these cards now to increase credit limits and what not.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #4580 on: November 30, 2020, 01:02:01 PM »
Yea that is true. I had thought of that, but was trying to keep activity (calls, inquiries, etc.) low on the cards I'm trying to use in order to not get red flagged or draw attention. I'm sure asking a simple question like that wouldn't raise any, but it's a risk I'd rather not take unless have to. Especially considering I've already made calls today on all these cards now to increase credit limits and what not.

I understand your POV.  My view is that the CSRs at the big CC companies answer thousands to tens of thousands of calls a day, and as long as they answer your question they don't care what you're doing.  They just want to meet their call volume and customer satisfaction rating numbers (which is why I always give the CSRs who add and remove my AUs on the phone top notch customer service marks).

Now the fraud people - who I always envision as a different department from the front line CSRs - they care if you try to game them.  But I personally doubt they try to find piggybackers via CSR tipoffs.  It'd be far more efficient to mine their data for people who have had 22 AUs over three years and buy one $3 Amazon gift certificate each month, or to programmatically limit AUs in some way.

Vlad

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4581 on: November 30, 2020, 02:53:41 PM »
The easiest way to find the account opening dates if you have a lot of cards across several banks is to pull one of your credit reports (either through the annual free process, creating an account directly with one of the bureaus or through an account with Credit Karma).

gary3411

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4582 on: December 01, 2020, 11:06:28 AM »
FYI, enrollment in old company is closed.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #4583 on: December 01, 2020, 11:23:17 AM »

They may make some exceptions depending on ages/limits, but yeah, typically for large chunks of time they don't accept any cards, then they reopen enrollment for brief periods when they need new ones. Supply and demand. Hopefully everyone got their cards enrolled in the most recent window, and/or are aging some for the next. :)

PVkcin

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4584 on: December 02, 2020, 11:15:18 AM »
I now have my first ever business card - but I can't seem to find the account online. It's a chase card, and I have other chase personal cards. When I login to my chase account it only shows my personal card, but not the business one. Is this normal, or does anybody know how I get access to see my transactions, pay my bill, etc for the business credit card?

missundecided

• Bristles
« Reply #4585 on: December 02, 2020, 12:08:14 PM »
I now have my first ever business card - but I can't seem to find the account online. It's a chase card, and I have other chase personal cards. When I login to my chase account it only shows my personal card, but not the business one. Is this normal, or does anybody know how I get access to see my transactions, pay my bill, etc for the business credit card?
Not sure why you're asking on this thread, nor why it is this way with Chase, but you're gonna have to register a second account with chase. I just tacked "B" onto the username for my main chase credit cards account to make it easy to remember.

Once you create aogin for your business card, you can combine access to your personal cards with one sign-in. You'll need to get customer service to help with that last part.

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #4586 on: December 02, 2020, 01:59:32 PM »
I made a separate thread in Ask a Mustachian but wanted to post here in case, too:

I am providing a "piggyback" to a friend for his credit, and am scratching my head because something seems amiss.

In November, he had a score of 558 due to zero accounts and 1 collection. I disputed the collection for him and actually succeeded in getting it removed. Yay! His credit score went down to "n/a". Great, fresh slate.

I put him on three of my cards, and his score went from 760 to 777 to 790 per CreditKarma. He had no credit, and got added to 3 mature lines with high-ish credit limits, so this tracks.

However, when searching for prequalified credit card offers, he's getting nothing. As though he has zero credit again.

What gives?! Is there something I'm missing?
Transunion is scoring him at 790 and Equifax is scoring him at 785.
Cardmatch is showing ZERO offers.

Advice and input appreciated. Thank you!

ZagNation

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4587 on: December 02, 2020, 02:02:21 PM »

I believe we determined that Discover has now changed their policy to limit AU activity. I am waiting until 12/2 to be able to add authorized users again. YMMV.

Unfortunate update for y'all. Today I expected to be able to add my latest add from the old company but Discover had other plans. They moved the goalposts and actually extended the date of the maximum authorized users reached notice to 1/30/2021! So now that is 3 authorized users (from my most lucrative tradeline) since October that I have missed out on and my card has been placed on hold. Good grief. Still going strong with my Barclay's, US Bank, and Capital One cards.

ZagNation

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4588 on: December 02, 2020, 02:13:10 PM »
I made a separate thread in Ask a Mustachian but wanted to post here in case, too:

I am providing a "piggyback" to a friend for his credit, and am scratching my head because something seems amiss.

In November, he had a score of 558 due to zero accounts and 1 collection. I disputed the collection for him and actually succeeded in getting it removed. Yay! His credit score went down to "n/a". Great, fresh slate.

I put him on three of my cards, and his score went from 760 to 777 to 790 per CreditKarma. He had no credit, and got added to 3 mature lines with high-ish credit limits, so this tracks.

However, when searching for prequalified credit card offers, he's getting nothing. As though he has zero credit again.

By no means am I an expert but could it be a data timing issue? How recently did the three lines he's been added to report to the credit bureaus? Something to consider is if Cardmatch partners with the credit card companies perhaps you may experience better luck searching for prequalified offers directly with Amex, Chase, Citi, Discover etc. Just my humble $0.02.

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4589 on: December 02, 2020, 04:25:41 PM »

Apply for a Discover card.  It won't have a high limit, but they are very easy to get.  My son got one (just out of college) with something like $2250 for a credit limit.  Once received, use it.  Pay off all but maybe $100 a week before the due date each month.  Then let autopay pay off the remaining balance.  They may automatically raise the rate, but if not, call at 6 months.

Otherwise.....shrug.  I dono.

harrydogyo

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4590 on: December 07, 2020, 01:06:46 PM »
For those looking to season new cards, JetBlue+ is up to 100k sign up bonus with Barclays and Elan just rolled out a 5% category rotating card (though it's 2k per quarter capped): https://card.myaccountaccess.com/credit/elanmicro/pdfs/categories_max_cash_preferred_visa.pdf Most of the Elan banks have it available (and there are a lot of Elan banks)

Anyone have multiple Elan cards?  I have an older one that I currently sell spots on and would love to product change it and get some new ones for the 5% but seems like everyone just has Fidelity only.

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4591 on: December 07, 2020, 02:09:24 PM »
For those looking to season new cards, JetBlue+ is up to 100k sign up bonus with Barclays and Elan just rolled out a 5% category rotating card (though it's 2k per quarter capped): https://card.myaccountaccess.com/credit/elanmicro/pdfs/categories_max_cash_preferred_visa.pdf Most of the Elan banks have it available (and there are a lot of Elan banks)

Anyone have multiple Elan cards?  I have an older one that I currently sell spots on and would love to product change it and get some new ones for the 5% but seems like everyone just has Fidelity only.

Do you have a link for JetBlue+? I don't see it on their website.

waltworks

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #4592 on: December 07, 2020, 02:31:27 PM »
FYI, everyone, I got an order, so one slot of 4 is now filled. It looks like it has to stay on until May of next year, so I won't be seeing any cash for a while, but still, it's not like it was a lot of work.

-W

harrydogyo

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4593 on: December 07, 2020, 03:40:02 PM »
for the Jet blue offer go to Jetblue.com and click on the "best offer ever" link and you'll see the 100k points.

chicagomeg

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4594 on: December 08, 2020, 06:48:53 AM »
Does the PO Box resolve the issue of them not delivering mail in your name? I really underestimated how quickly these cards would turn over & I'm starting to get nervous about the volume of them floating around in the universe. Here in Chicago, they don't deliver anything unless the name is on the box.

Michael in ABQ

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #4595 on: December 08, 2020, 06:49:50 AM »

This Elan card looks intriguing. Is there a list of Elan banks? I started searching and found some random credit unions and out-of-state banks. I'm not sure which one of those is most likely to grant a high credit limit suitable for tradelines.

Catica

• Bristles
« Reply #4596 on: December 08, 2020, 07:06:33 AM »
for the Jet blue offer go to Jetblue.com and click on the "best offer ever" link and you'll see the 100k points.
Too bad it has $99 annual fee. I'm not sure it's worth it just for tradelines but maybe if one wants points it is?  What can 100K points buy?

harrydogyo

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4597 on: December 08, 2020, 07:29:26 AM »
For the new Elan card this message board has a list to a bunch of the banks that have it: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Elan-quot-Max-Cash-quot-vs-US-Bank-Cash/td-p/6198795

Some of them you might even stack a bank account opening bonus from looking on doctor of credit.

As for the JB+ annual fee if you value points around a penny that's about $1k value.  Once the card gets to two years old it turns into an ATM for tradelines (my older Barclays usually has 4 spots filled at any given time and as many of us know adding and removing is easy)  But you can also product change to the no fee JB card after a year as well.

Rhinodad

• Stubble
« Reply #4598 on: December 08, 2020, 07:37:54 AM »

They may make some exceptions depending on ages/limits, but yeah, typically for large chunks of time they don't accept any cards, then they reopen enrollment for brief periods when they need new ones. Supply and demand. Hopefully everyone got their cards enrolled in the most recent window, and/or are aging some for the next. :)

Will they let us know when they are enrolling new cards?

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4599 on: December 08, 2020, 08:12:33 AM »

This Elan card looks intriguing. Is there a list of Elan banks? I started searching and found some random credit unions and out-of-state banks. I'm not sure which one of those is most likely to grant a high credit limit suitable for tradelines.

Valley Bank is out of state for me and I was approved ~2 months ago for an elan CC.

https://www.valley.com/personal/banking/credit-cards

Looks like they have the card @harrydogyo  mentioned with $150 cash back.  Looks like a winner to me!  :)