Author Topic: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking Part II: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig  (Read 1906756 times)

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
    • Age of Eon - Overwatch player videos
I have 2 Bank of America Cards that qualify for Tradelines with the old company. I'm told that using 2 or more cards from the same lender increases the risk of closure since the overall numbers of AU being added and removed is increased. Each of these cards would earn $200 per spot. Is it worth risking? Would you do it?

Who told you that, and what was the factual basis for their assertion?

FWIW, I have two cards with two different CC cards enrolled with one of the recommended TL companies, both have had multiple AUs on them and none of the four cards have been shut down.

However, there is always a risk to account closure (read the OP); nothing is guaranteed.  I only enroll cards that I am willing to have get locked or closed.

Catica

• Bristles
I have 2 Bank of America Cards that qualify for Tradelines with the old company. I'm told that using 2 or more cards from the same lender increases the risk of closure since the overall numbers of AU being added and removed is increased. Each of these cards would earn $200 per spot. Is it worth risking? Would you do it?

FWIW, I have two cards with two different CC cards enrolled with one of the recommended TL companies, both have had multiple AUs on them and none of the four cards have been shut down.

However, there is always a risk to account closure (read the OP); nothing is guaranteed.  I only enroll cards that I am willing to have get locked or closed.
The old company told me that.
Are the cards that you have enrolled from the same bank?

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.

Interesting.

Yes, I have two Chase cards enrolled and two USBank cards enrolled with the old company.  They didn't mention that to me when I enrolled them.

BikeFanatic

• Pencil Stache
I had my BOA cards shut down i was placing 4 user on each card with one of the companies not listed here. Since then I lplayed nice no more than 2 users at a time on either of my chase cards for a total of 4users on  cards. Discover has had 40 users  but only 2 at a time. It has been a while since BOA shut me down.

hay_otsuka

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Does anybody know if a person can sort of "accelerate" the number of on-time payments on a single credit card by splitting a payment into 2 payments, both paid before the due date for that payment?  I was just rejected by Cap One for a credit line increase, which the explanation claimed was because I almost never use the card.  (This is true).  So I just started using the card.  Meantime, I found an old letter from Cap One while doing some cleaning, which stated that I could apply for a credit line increase after 5 on-time payments.  That started me wondering about a way to expedite the process w/o waiting the 5-6 mo. that process would normally take.  If the 1st technique I asked about wouldn't work, does anybody out there know of any other tricks to accomplish this?
The cli after 5 payments is usually offered on their 2nd tier account and often those accounts never increase or increase only minimally . It maybe better to open a new one

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Catica

• Bristles

I don't have a BofA card so I can't speak directly to how they look at that, but I would not. At each bank I will only actively sell one card but I will have others that are seasoning, so when the active card gets shut down (I'm operating off the assumption that it will get shut down at some point), I have a seasoned card ready to take its place. This obviously won't work for banks that shut down all your accounts at once.
It would be good to know which banks close all the accounts vs which ones only shut down one card. I know Chase closes all accounts.

Catica

• Bristles

Interesting.

Yes, I have two Chase cards enrolled and two USBank cards enrolled with the old company.  They didn't mention that to me when I enrolled them.
It's in their FAQ.  I was reminded of it today when I asked them to add another card of mine.

Catica

• Bristles
I had my BOA cards shut down i was placing 4 user on each card with one of the companies not listed here. Since then I lplayed nice no more than 2 users at a time on either of my chase cards for a total of 4users on  cards. Discover has had 40 users  but only 2 at a time. It has been a while since BOA shut me down.
But did you have more than one card from BOA enrolled in tradelines?

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.

Interesting.

It's in their FAQ.  I was reminded of it today when I asked them to add another card of mine.

I went back and read my copy of their FAQ, and you're right; it is in there.  I guess I didn't worry about it as that risk is covered by my practice of only enrolling cards that I'm willing to have them shut down.

As far as your comment above that about which banks close all cards vs. individual cards:  Chase is the only one that I have heard of that closes down all cards.  I believe I have also read that Chase will also close down other lines, such as checking and savings accounts.  I have not read of any other issuer doing anything like that.  I think the data points are limited on what the banks do, but generally they seem to close down only the single CC in question.

The only data point I have to offer is that a USAA CSR talked to me once openly about my piggybacking history on my card with them, and he asked me nicely to stop doing so.  Given that my insurance lines are with USAA, my oldest CC is with them, and adding an AU with them was a hassle, and he helped me feel guilty about what I was doing, I elected to voluntarily stop piggybacking on that card.

Riker626

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
I recently went to sign up with the new company but whenever I click the login link to create an account I get a security warning from my web browser and it really wants to block me.  This happens with both Firefox and Google Chrome.  Is this normal?  Is there a better method to create an account?

Thanks in advance
John

erutio

• Pencil Stache

I don't have a BofA card so I can't speak directly to how they look at that, but I would not. At each bank I will only actively sell one card but I will have others that are seasoning, so when the active card gets shut down (I'm operating off the assumption that it will get shut down at some point), I have a seasoned card ready to take its place. This obviously won't work for banks that shut down all your accounts at once.
It would be good to know which banks close all the accounts vs which ones only shut down one card. I know Chase closes all accounts.

Close down all accounts:
Chase
USBank
Discover (you usually can only have one discover card at a time anyways, but they will blacklist you, meaning they will not allow you to apply for a new card, even years after shutdown)

Will just close affected account:
BofA
Capital One

Unknown:
Citi
Barclays (no known reported cases of Barclay shutdowns)
Wells Fargo

SilverAg47

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
I have received the message "Your authorized user request wasn't completed. Please resubmit your request" a couple times too. But when I log in to check, the AUs are clearly there. So I just ignored the texts and everything worked out fine.

I just did an add on my Barclay card and after hitting submit, it said pretty much the same thing, that the user could not be added at this time, and to please call X phone number.  But now when I look at my list of AU's on that card, I see the person listed.  So I think I'm going to just sit tight and not call in.

Saretire

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
What are your thoughts about it distorting the risk for lenders? We provide loans to individuals based on their credit score which has been boosted through this. The scores are artificially high and receive a loan, whereas they never should have received one based on their scoring. It messes with peer to peer lending as well, the individuals behind those loans are still the bad payers that they always were, despite the boosted score.

TL;DR It's cheaper for the individuals to boost their credit score and default on the next loan, compared to the goods they receive on which they default.

Has anyone been affected by boosted scores on the lender side?

MoneyTree

• Bristles
    • Journal - The Best Time to Plant a MoneyTree
A rep from a tradeline company (not the 2 discussed on this thread) told me that for those who hit their lifetime AU limit on Barclays cards, sometimes asking for a new card number will reset the limit. He said they've seen a 50/50 success rate with that.

I've read through this whole thread, and I don't think I've actually read a confirmed instance of someone successfully resetting their Barclays AU limit. Seems like a legend. Has anyone actually successfully reset their Barclays limit? I would love to try and report my results to the group here, but I'm probably still 15 or so AU's away from the limit.

ducky19

• Pencil Stache
Point of reference: Bank of America shut down all of my accounts, not just those I was selling tradelines on. This included a business account. Thankfully, I wasn't relying on any of them.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
What are your thoughts about it distorting the risk for lenders? We provide loans to individuals based on their credit score which has been boosted through this. The scores are artificially high and receive a loan, whereas they never should have received one based on their scoring. It messes with peer to peer lending as well, the individuals behind those loans are still the bad payers that they always were, despite the boosted score.

TL;DR It's cheaper for the individuals to boost their credit score and default on the next loan, compared to the goods they receive on which they default.

Has anyone been affected by boosted scores on the lender side?

That would be very shortsighted of them to pay a bunch of money to boost their score, take on new debt, then default on that debt, resulting in an even lower score than ever (since the AU boost would be removed, and they'd have newly defaulted debt).

One of the best uses of boosting your credit score is to turn it around--boost it so you can get new credit, which you pay responsibly, and improve your credit. It sucks being in a hole credit score-wise and not being able to get out of it because you can't get anyone to issue you new credit to pay on time and show you're credit worthy.

Another really good use is to boost it temporarily to get a better rate on a big loan, such as a car or house purchase. In that case, that's not something one would purposefully willingly default on, typically.

Now you can argue that people with bad credit might make shortsighted, irresponsible moves, and that may be true, but I'd also posit that many who are looking to improve their credit are trying to be more responsible, and someone going to the effort to boost their score might, in fact, be a lower risk than their score indicates due to this. I don't know one way or the other, but it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility to me.

Finally, if someone wants to scam money, there's much easier and cheaper ways. It seems hard to imagine someone paying 1k to get a 3-5k limit CC, run up that bill, default on it, and trash their credit more. I'm sure it happens, but I wouldn't think, and would hope, that most AU boosts don't go that way.

A rep from a tradeline company (not the 2 discussed on this thread) told me that for those who hit their lifetime AU limit on Barclays cards, sometimes asking for a new card number will reset the limit. He said they've seen a 50/50 success rate with that.

I've read through this whole thread, and I don't think I've actually read a confirmed instance of someone successfully resetting their Barclays AU limit. Seems like a legend. Has anyone actually successfully reset their Barclays limit? I would love to try and report my results to the group here, but I'm probably still 15 or so AU's away from the limit.

I've never heard it working.

Point of reference: Bank of America shut down all of my accounts, not just those I was selling tradelines on. This included a business account. Thankfully, I wasn't relying on any of them.

Weird. B of A shut down one card of mine, and one of my wife's, but we each have other cards with them, and bank accounts, that we all unaffected.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

cooking

• Stubble
Re "distorting the risk" of the borrower.  I've been seeing a lot of advertisements lately by one of the credit bureaus (forget which one, might be Equifax?) that try to lure customers to pay to have their credit score raised.  I believe it's guaranteed, although I usually don't pay much attention.  The thought that always goes through my mind, though, is "Oh seems like they don't like what piggybackers do, because they're not the ones making money from it".  I mean, how many ways are there to raise someone's score?  Their customers couldn't all have mistakes on their credit histories that they're are directing them how to correct.

Padonak

• Handlebar Stache
Does selling tradelines count as work for those who receive unemployment insurance? In many states, if you earn more than a certain amount per week and/or work more than a certain number of hours, you have to report it and it makes you ineligible for UI or your UI is reduced.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 10:07:56 AM by Padonak »

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
Does selling tradelines count as work for those who receive unemployment insurance? In many states, if you earn more than a certain amount per week and/or work more than a certain number of hours, you have to report it and it makes you ineligible for UI or your UI is reduced.

The two companies recommended here send 1099-MISC's with your commissions in box 7 non-employee compensation.  Typically this is treated as you running a business and receiving business income which you would report on a Schedule C.  In this typical case, I would think that most states would consider it work income, since you pay self-employment taxes on that income (after subtracting for business expenses such as annual CC fees if you pay those on lines on which you sell TLs).

There is the option of considering the income to be hobby income, in which case you don't pay self-employment taxes but also don't get to subtract business expenses.  Hobby income is reported as Other Income on Schedule 1 line 8.  There is an IRS doc somewhere which lists the criteria for whether it's hobby income or business income; I think there are 8 or 9 criteria.

Whichever path you choose, I would choose the path that is most consistent with my situation; if it is ambiguous then I would be comfortable choosing whatever path is most tax advantageous.  However, I would also be consistent within a tax year - don't claim it as hobby income for purposes of UI and then claim it as business income when you file taxes.  I'd also be consistent from tax year to tax year if my situation were roughly the same from year to year.

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache

I think it is a legend also.  I think there was some discussion of this earlier in the thread.  My experience did not work out but I didn't try too hard to product change or get a new card #.

CanuckExpat

• Magnum Stache
    • Freedom35

Can also confirm this recently, last month or so: My wife was selling AU's on two BOA personal cards. Immediately after an AU add something triggered a security alert (locked out of her account, had to reset password, verify identity, etc.). End result was all her BOA personal credit cards, and a business credit card were shut down.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian

Can also confirm this recently, last month or so: My wife was selling AU's on two BOA personal cards. Immediately after an AU add something triggered a security alert (locked out of her account, had to reset password, verify identity, etc.). End result was all her BOA personal credit cards, and a business credit card were shut down.

Interesting. My (B of A single card) closure was in the summer of 2017, about three years ago, so I wonder if they've changed their policy since then to shut down them all, or if they just didn't shut down all my things since I had 2 bank accounts, 2 mortgages, and multiple CCs with them.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

BikeFanatic

• Pencil Stache
BOA shut down all my cards I did do trade lines on both BOA cards. I was closed in 2018 maybe March.

Catica

• Bristles
So it seems that if you do tradelines on more than one BOA cards, eventually all your BOA credit cards will get shut down. So, it's wise to just use one BOA card for tradelines.  Has anyone had all their BOA accounts shutdown after using just one card for tradelines?

Zap

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
So it seems that if you do tradelines on more than one BOA cards, eventually all your BOA credit cards will get shut down. So, it's wise to just use one BOA card for tradelines.  Has anyone had all their BOA accounts shutdown after using just one card for tradelines?
I have. I lost all 3 BOA cards that I had, and only one was being used for tradelines.

Catica

• Bristles
I have. I lost all 3 BOA cards that I had, and only one was being used for tradelines.
How many AUs did you have at any given time on that card?  How frequently were you removing and adding them?  Which tradeline company was it with?

Zap

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
How many AUs did you have at any given time on that card?  How frequently were you removing and adding them?  Which tradeline company was it with?
"Old" company.
No more than 2 at a time and probably no more than a dozen total tradelines over 18 months.
It had been maybe 6 months since my last add/remove when I was shut down.

One of my tradelines disputed the entry on their credit report. I'm sure that's probably what tipped off BOA.

Catica

• Bristles
"Old" company.

One of my tradelines disputed the entry on their credit report. I'm sure that's probably what tipped off BOA.

Ha! that could have been it.  Will you be trying to apply for more cards from then after some time passes?

Zap

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Ha! that could have been it.  Will you be trying to apply for more cards from then after some time passes?

Unknown. If I see a nice cash back offer, and I have the spend to qualify, maybe.

goodlivin23

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Hi all,
Has anyone had any issues getting new cards? I requested 2 credit increases last May. Wanted to try to get some more cards but was denied by Citi and Barclays for having 'too many credit inquiries' on my account. How often do you wait between different credit line increase requests and trying to open up a new account? I have excellent credit. Thoughts? Thank you!

Catica

• Bristles
Hi all,
Has anyone had any issues getting new cards? I requested 2 credit increases last May. Wanted to try to get some more cards but was denied by Citi and Barclays for having 'too many credit inquiries' on my account. How often do you wait between different credit line increase requests and trying to open up a new account? I have excellent credit. Thoughts? Thank you!
Yes, same experience here.  I got denied for Barclays and Capital One, and can't get any more credit increase on any card.  I think I need to sit and wait and maybe use the cards that are just sitting and not being used.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
On Aug 15, once again Old Company is opening enrollment for cards that are 6 months - 2 years in age with the following payouts:

Spoiler: show
Limit $1,000 - $20,000 and 6 months - 2 years old - $25 per spot
Limit $20,001 - $40,000 and 6 months - 2 years old - $50 per spot
Limit $40,001 -  or more 6+ months - $75 per spot

Email them then (or just do a scheduled email now so you don't forget) with your card issuer, limit, opening date, statement date. They requested no emails to enroll cards before the 15th.

They had enrollment open for shorter cards about a year and four months ago, and a number of people saw significant sales on those cards.

Riker626

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking Part II: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig
« Reply #4182 on: August 01, 2020, 03:28:39 AM »
Trying to figure out what bank/institution services TD Back/TD Ameritrade, does anyone know?
Similar to Elan Financial servicing Fidelity.

Thanks in advance
John
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 03:30:16 AM by Riker626 »

Catica

• Bristles
« Reply #4183 on: August 01, 2020, 04:11:48 AM »
On Aug 15, once again Old Company is opening enrollment for cards that are 6 months - 2 years in age with the following payouts:

Email them then (or just do a scheduled email now so you don't forget) with your card issuer, limit, opening date, statement date. They requested no emails to enroll cards before the 15th.

They had enrollment open for shorter cards about a year and four months ago, and a number of people saw significant sales on those cards.
Knowing that there is a lifetime AU limit on most cards, is it worth enrolling those cards that will only earn $25 per spot? Probably not.

MoneyTree

• Bristles
    • Journal - The Best Time to Plant a MoneyTree
« Reply #4184 on: August 01, 2020, 11:22:37 AM »
Knowing that there is a lifetime AU limit on most cards, is it worth enrolling those cards that will only earn $25 per spot? Probably not.

From my understanding we only know of a lifetime AU limit on Barclays Cards, so those you might want to save for higher payouts. For all the other issuers it seems to be more a probability thing, depending on whether the AU itself flags their system, a periodic review of unusual AU activity, or doing too many adds in a short period of time.

dantheman46

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4185 on: August 01, 2020, 04:40:53 PM »
Has anyone searched for their cards on the retail sites of any of the tradeline companies? I found my Discover cards listed and saw that they are being sold in the $800-$900 range. Obviously there's a LOT of overheard for the tradeline sales company and I'm sure customer acquisition costs are very expensive. I suspected that the amount that people pay was pretty high but I was honestly surprised at how much it actually is. I was thinking more in the range of $500. Crazy how much some quick credit repair costs!

Catica

• Bristles
« Reply #4186 on: August 02, 2020, 08:21:19 AM »
Does anyone know how to ask B of A to consolidate two credit cards to have just one card with the credit line of two cards?  I have two cards with them and since I only want to use one of the cards for  tradelines, what's the best way to do that, so it doesn't tick them off.  Is it better not to do that just in case it looks suspicious?  I don't want to get shut down. 

beekayworld

• Stubble
« Reply #4187 on: August 02, 2020, 10:12:36 AM »
I don't think it looks suspicious. It just looks like you want to simplify.  Obviously you want to keep the total amount of credit line as it helps your credit score. It seems totally reasonable to me that anyone would request that.

If you feel you need an excuse to explain needing so much credit (which you haven't previously been using to a high percentage), you can think of some big expense coming up.  I one time asked for a CL increase and said I was getting ready to do some home remodeling. (which I was).

This fall my daughter is going to graduate school so if I request a CL increase and am asked why, I will use that as my reason.

If the CSR asks you, she most likely just needs to fill in a blank on her form. She is unlikely to dig.  (like in the grad school example, I don't think she'll ask me "do you mean tuition, room and board, or travel expenses?" Or in the home improvement example she didn't follow up with "Does your contractor accept cards? Or are you simply charging materials at Home Depot?" )
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 10:18:55 AM by beekayworld »

Catica

• Bristles
« Reply #4188 on: August 02, 2020, 11:26:29 AM »
I don't think it looks suspicious. It just looks like you want to simplify.  Obviously you want to keep the total amount of credit line as it helps your credit score. It seems totally reasonable to me that anyone would request that.

If you feel you need an excuse to explain needing so much credit (which you haven't previously been using to a high percentage), you can think of some big expense coming up.  I one time asked for a CL increase and said I was getting ready to do some home remodeling. (which I was).

This fall my daughter is going to graduate school so if I request a CL increase and am asked why, I will use that as my reason.

If the CSR asks you, she most likely just needs to fill in a blank on her form. She is unlikely to dig.  (like in the grad school example, I don't think she'll ask me "do you mean tuition, room and board, or travel expenses?" Or in the home improvement example she didn't follow up with "Does your contractor accept cards? Or are you simply charging materials at Home Depot?" )
Thanks.  That's reassuring. I'll give them a call and use the large charge coming up if asked.

Catica

• Bristles
« Reply #4189 on: August 02, 2020, 11:33:54 AM »
Does anyone one have any kind of idea of chances getting an AU add on a card with a credit line over $30,000 vs a card between $15,000-$20,000? I'm wondering if there is a lesser chance of getting an AU add on a card that's $30,000 because it's more expensive. The pay commission difference is $50 between these two credit lines with the old company, so it's not huge, and I'm wondering if it's worth getting a credit line increase to over $30,000 if it means that a chance of getting an AU add drops significantly.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #4190 on: August 02, 2020, 01:02:43 PM »
Does anyone one have any kind of idea of chances getting an AU add on a card with a credit line over $30,000 vs a card between $15,000-$20,000? I'm wondering if there is a lesser chance of getting an AU add on a card that's $30,000 because it's more expensive. The pay commission difference is $50 between these two credit lines with the old company, so it's not huge, and I'm wondering if it's worth getting a credit line increase to over $30,000 if it means that a chance of getting an AU add drops significantly.

I've got CLs all over the place, including the ranges you're asking about, and seem to get sales roughly equally across all my cards.  I also don't notice any difference across issuers in terms of AUs purchasing slots.

As to your other question, BofA has lately given me a hard time about moving CLs around between cards.  I haven't done it in a while, but last time I did they went over my income in a pretty detailed fashion, wanting to know not just how much I made in total but the breakdown of where it came from and how much from each source.  Maybe they did this because I reported being 49 and retired when I called.

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4191 on: August 03, 2020, 09:31:48 AM »
For BoA, just call and ask.  I had 4 cards.  I wanted all the credit on one card, and they moved most of it there.  We cancelled a "branded" card that was something like Major League Baseball that BoA doesn't consider "their" card and then for 2 cards, they dropped the limit to $5k.  The last card (oldest BoA card), it got the limits all moved over. 

Catica

• Bristles
« Reply #4192 on: August 03, 2020, 01:46:42 PM »
Thanks, I'll call BoA and see what happens.  Curious if they will be pissed that I just got this card to get a bonus and now I'm canceling it. Also, I just called Discover to get CL increase and the computer immediately told me that I can't get more CL and I should call when my card is at least 12 months old.  I was hoping to use it for TL since they opened up for credit cards that are at least 6months old.  Not sure if it's even worth it if it just earns $25 (if it gets shut down it won't even earn much but if it's older with higher CL it will earn much more.

imctkh

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4193 on: August 03, 2020, 02:44:25 PM »
This may sound like a stupid question, but could someone clarify what everyone means by "The Old Company" and why no one is using the name of the company? I'm also wondering if there is a "New Company" that I should be switching to?

I have been with my tradeline company for several years, and haven't visited this thread in quite a while. Just wanted to make sure I'm up to date, but there are 85 pages of posts and it would take me forever to try to sort out what happened.

Michael in ABQ

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #4194 on: August 03, 2020, 03:10:44 PM »
This may sound like a stupid question, but could someone clarify what everyone means by "The Old Company" and why no one is using the name of the company? I'm also wondering if there is a "New Company" that I should be switching to?

I have been with my tradeline company for several years, and haven't visited this thread in quite a while. Just wanted to make sure I'm up to date, but there are 85 pages of posts and it would take me forever to try to sort out what happened.

If the names get published then search engines will pick it up and they'll probably get flooded with a million people trying to sign up.

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4195 on: August 04, 2020, 07:48:33 AM »
The names are not secret, but you have to ask Joe in a PM for them (arebelspy).  In my humble opinion, the old company is vastly superior.  I get tons of AUs through them.  The new company has had a history of forgetting to pay for a while and the number of AUs I get through them is minuscule.  I have different cards with each company, but any new qualifying cards are going to the old company for me.

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4196 on: August 04, 2020, 12:57:51 PM »

They also seem to be open for older cards too, correct?  Just want to be sure I am not mis-reading the email somehow.  Thanks!

greencooper

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4197 on: August 05, 2020, 12:59:01 AM »
Could a kind person please PM me companies you guys recommend for this? Thank you :)

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #4198 on: August 05, 2020, 01:16:50 AM »
Could a kind person please PM me companies you guys recommend for this? Thank you :)

PM sent.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:21:57 AM by secondcor521 »

HBFIRE

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4199 on: August 05, 2020, 11:19:35 AM »
Just got my Discover login locked and they are requiring a 4506T verification.  Normally this is used for income verification purposes, but it's weird this is happening out of the blue so I'm pretty sure it's tied to authorized user additions.  Has anyone had this?  My limit on this card is around 35 K, so it's possible with the current economic conditions they are verifying income on higher limits.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!