Author Topic: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking Part II: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig  (Read 1901345 times)

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking Part II: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig
« Reply #3050 on: November 18, 2018, 03:25:36 PM »
Has anyone had experience on how long it takes for your first sale after you start?  I put in 2 cards in August - one Chase with $25k credit limit that has been open 4 years and one Elan with a $25k credit limit that has been open for 10+ years.  If I never get any sales I'm not concerned, but just wondering if I have the wrong type of cards in or maybe it just takes time?

It is hard to say.  It boils down to supply & demand.  I don't have any experience with Chase cards for this.  However, I would expect you will see sales on your Elan card.  Good age & limit so it should attract some AU's.

In case you have not seen it, there are some reports of Elan cards getting shut down after a relatively small number of AU's.  I have mine enrolled but assume it will get killed in the next few months or so.

Unique User

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #3051 on: November 20, 2018, 05:47:03 AM »
Thanks for all the replies.  I hadn't seen that on Elan, so good to know.  I'm not too worried if it gets shut down.  I have my 17 year old DD on as an AU, but can switch her to another card if it does.  I'm hoping that by having her as an AU (although she doesn't have the use of the cards) on two of our cards will produce a credit score for her when she is 18. 

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3052 on: November 20, 2018, 06:17:35 AM »
Great results, how many cards are you using for tradelines?

I started with seven and am down to six after voluntarily sidelining my USAA card.  I've got one or two more to add when they age past a year.

I will note that some of my cards are way more popular with the AUs than others, but I think I've had multiple sales on all of them.

Also, if anyone is curious, I seem to be very popular with people of Armenian heritage living in California.

My USAA card is by far my best selling and most profitable card. Did USAA request that you stop selling AU spots? That's my fear. 

charuhans

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3053 on: November 20, 2018, 09:33:23 AM »
Has anyone noticed that the secure email function on Citi has vanished? I logged in yesterday to sent a message to add SSN for an AU and the only options under "Contact Us" are Chat, Call and Mail.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
    • Age of Eon - Overwatch player videos
« Reply #3054 on: November 20, 2018, 04:09:20 PM »

I started with seven and am down to six after voluntarily sidelining my USAA card.  I've got one or two more to add when they age past a year.

I will note that some of my cards are way more popular with the AUs than others, but I think I've had multiple sales on all of them.

Also, if anyone is curious, I seem to be very popular with people of Armenian heritage living in California.

My USAA card is by far my best selling and most profitable card. Did USAA request that you stop selling AU spots? That's my fear.

Essentially, yes.  I sold several AUs on it, and then they called me about my activity.  They used the "We're disappointed in you" approach, which worked with my personality.  So I told them I would stop and I have.

I also have several other banking and insurance products with USAA and have been a member with them for over 30 years, so I felt it was worth protecting the relationship.

ThatGuy

• Stubble
« Reply #3055 on: November 20, 2018, 07:41:02 PM »
Has anyone noticed that the secure email function on Citi has vanished? I logged in yesterday to sent a message to add SSN for an AU and the only options under "Contact Us" are Chat, Call and Mail.

I had read they were doing away with the secure email, I think it was on Doctor of Credit.

Padonak

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3056 on: November 20, 2018, 08:33:25 PM »
A question about Barclays. I just tried to add an AU on their website as usual. After entering all the information, proceeding to add an AU and answering a security question, i was sent to the account summary page for that card instead of getting a confirmation that it has been added. I checked the list of AUs and didn't see the new one. Also, i always get an email confirmation after adding AUs but this time i didn't. 

Does anybody know what could have happened there? I did add quite a lot of AUs to this card but don't know exactly how many. Could it be that I have hit the limit on the number of AUs? I didn't get any warnings or messages about that though. Everything was as usual except no confirmation. What should i do?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 08:44:55 PM by Padonak »

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3057 on: November 21, 2018, 01:48:28 PM »
A question about Barclays. I just tried to add an AU on their website as usual. After entering all the information, proceeding to add an AU and answering a security question, i was sent to the account summary page for that card instead of getting a confirmation that it has been added. I checked the list of AUs and didn't see the new one. Also, i always get an email confirmation after adding AUs but this time i didn't. 

Does anybody know what could have happened there? I did add quite a lot of AUs to this card but don't know exactly how many. Could it be that I have hit the limit on the number of AUs? I didn't get any warnings or messages about that though. Everything was as usual except no confirmation. What should i do?

Is it showing now?  Did you get an email confirming it?

If not, do you think you have done more than 20 AUs on that card?  I hit the limit of AUs on a barclay card around 35.  When I went to add the next one, it would give a web site error message.  Eventually, a phone rep told me I had hit the limit (very nicely - they don't seem to care).

Hope this helps.

Padonak

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3058 on: November 21, 2018, 08:10:50 PM »

If not, do you think you have done more than 20 AUs on that card?  I hit the limit of AUs on a barclay card around 35.  When I went to add the next one, it would give a web site error message.  Eventually, a phone rep told me I had hit the limit (very nicely - they don't seem to care).

Hope this helps.
Edit: just tried adding the same AU online one more time and this time it did work as usual with account showing and instant email confirmation.

Not sure what went wrong yesterday.

Yes I did more than 20, not sure if I did 35.

Did you manage to reset that limit?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 08:44:20 PM by Padonak »

toppdealer

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • FIRE'd at 32. Husband and Father.
« Reply #3059 on: November 22, 2018, 07:47:37 AM »
I have two Discover IT cards. One of them got shut down yesterday from Discover after about 11-12 AU slots in the last five months.

I called in to find out why. Was only able to be told it was a "Business decision" and given an address I could write to for more specifics.

Never overdue or late on this card.

I do have three other cards with other banks with high balances (0% bt). I don't know if that triggered it or the AU slots.

They still left me with my second Discover IT card (which is 5 1/2 years old)

Anyways - 11 slots at $150 each was worth it. ($1650).

I just had the same experience. Tried to use the card and got declined. Called in and they said the notes stated “we made a business decision to close your card”. They are mailing my bonus and gave me a physical address as the only place to contact with questions. Anyone have success in reopening a closed Discover account? Mine is 5 years old with $29k limit. Have added about 2-3 AU/mo since Feb. makes me concerned about my other cards- Chase, Citi, etc.

monarda

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3060 on: November 22, 2018, 09:44:53 AM »
You're lucky they mailed your bonus. I lost mine from US Bank when my card was closed.

I haven't used my Discover yet for AUs, (it's only 1.5 years old) but I've been really happy with their customer service when I've contacted them for other issues.

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3061 on: November 22, 2018, 10:09:37 AM »

Essentially, yes.  I sold several AUs on it, and then they called me about my activity.  They used the "We're disappointed in you" approach, which worked with my personality.  So I told them I would stop and I have.

I also have several other banking and insurance products with USAA and have been a member with them for over 30 years, so I felt it was worth protecting the relationship.

I am considering putting my tradeline selling on hold with them in 2019. I have been with USAA for roughly 20 years now so I would hate to ruin my relationship with them as well. I've sold 6 spots in 8 months so I might be pushing that limit.

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3062 on: November 23, 2018, 12:00:13 PM »
Edit: just tried adding the same AU online one more time and this time it did work as usual with account showing and instant email confirmation.

No, I didn't find a way to reset the limit on AUs on that card.  It was my best seller too.  I have read that a product downgrade/product change works.  Unfortunately, there is no option for the card I have.  I am thinking it will be worthwhile to sign-up for new BC cards that are able to be downgraded.

ducky19

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #3063 on: November 24, 2018, 03:46:47 PM »

Hope this helps.

I've had this happen before, I just usually wait a while then try again. Here's a tip though - if you don't see the AU on your list of users, it wasn't added and you'll need to try again.

Unique User

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #3064 on: November 26, 2018, 06:43:11 AM »
Can someone PM me with the info on old company and new company?  I’m only signed up with one and not sure which they are. Assume both companies are reputable.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #3065 on: November 26, 2018, 11:14:57 AM »
Can someone PM me with the info on old company and new company?  I’m only signed up with one and not sure which they are. Assume both companies are reputable.

PM sent.

ThatGuy

• Stubble
« Reply #3066 on: November 26, 2018, 10:14:41 PM »
I just recently sold my first two tradelines.  I was shocked and happy to finally get the ball rolling.  Today I received mail from Experian for one of my tradeline buyers.  Near the top of the first page it says Dispute Results.  I'm guessing she is disputing some of the information in her credit history but I really don't understand what this letter is talking about.  The one thing I do understand is under the list of addresses my address is at the top.  I'm not real thrilled with that.  Might have to get a PO Box if I'm going to continue selling tradelines.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #3067 on: November 26, 2018, 10:25:04 PM »
I just recently sold my first two tradelines.  I was shocked and happy to finally get the ball rolling.  Today I received mail from Experian for one of my tradeline buyers.  Near the top of the first page it says Dispute Results.  I'm guessing she is disputing some of the information in her credit history but I really don't understand what this letter is talking about.  The one thing I do understand is under the list of addresses my address is at the top.  I'm not real thrilled with that.  Might have to get a PO Box if I'm going to continue selling tradelines.

My guess is that she is disputing your address from her credit history.  If that's the case, it's totally fine.  She's just saying she didn't live there, which is true.

ThatGuy

• Stubble
« Reply #3068 on: November 27, 2018, 08:25:41 AM »

My guess is that she is disputing your address from her credit history.  If that's the case, it's totally fine.  She's just saying she didn't live there, which is true.

That was my original thought but I'm still not sure.  I guess I'll have to contact the tradeline company to see if they can clue me in.

happymuzh

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3069 on: November 27, 2018, 09:09:46 AM »
Woo Hoo!  First Post :)

Took me a few tries to get registered, but now I'm ready to get started with this cool venture!

@ars: Thanks a million (or a hundred thousand, at least) for bringing this to our attention and for so carefully tending the flock.  PM sent for TL co. referrals.

happymuzh

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3070 on: November 27, 2018, 09:14:08 AM »
Woo Hoo!  First Post :)

Took me a few tries to get registered, but now I'm ready to get started with this cool venture!

@ars: Thanks a million (or a hundred thousand, at least) for bringing this to our attention and for so carefully tending the flock.  PM sent for TL co. referrals.

Funny how my @ reference got redirected to a different user. I was of course aiming at arebelspy.

=)

happymuzh

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3071 on: November 27, 2018, 02:52:14 PM »
Thanks ARS for your reply about the TL companies!

I tried to respond to your PM, but I can't for the life of me figure out which blog post is the "first blog post".  The oldest?  The one on the front page?  I understand the desire for security, but that's seriously annoying!

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #3072 on: November 27, 2018, 03:11:16 PM »

I tried to respond to your PM, but I can't for the life of me figure out which blog post is the "first blog post".  The oldest?  The one on the front page?  I understand the desire for security, but that's seriously annoying!

Yeah, the first is the oldest one,  "Meet Mr Money Mustache". You can find all posts here.

Feel free to email me directly using the email address I PM'd you, if you like or have more questions. :)

I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

SilverAg47

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3073 on: November 27, 2018, 06:58:28 PM »
I am such an idiot.  I received an AU card in the mail today and in trying to activate the card I noticed that I mixed up the First and Last name.   And since it is a Barclay card, I did not provide the SSN because they seem to post with just the Name, DOB and address.  Now I have to figure out how to fix this mess...

Whoops!

Although I also never bother with the SSN because they post with just the name, dob, address (the stuff you can put in online, without calling), in this case I'd likely call in now and add the SSN and hope that it still posts with the first/last name reversed (using the DOB, address, and SSN as enough info).

I took your advice and called in with the SSN.  Well, today I logged onto my order history and this one shows up as posted now!  Thanks! 

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #3074 on: November 27, 2018, 07:08:36 PM »
Excellent! Thanks for the followup. :)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

happymuzh

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3075 on: November 27, 2018, 10:39:24 PM »

Yeah, the first is the oldest one,  "Meet Mr Money Mustache". You can find all posts here.

Awesome!  You're a champ!
I got the puzzles all figured out now (I generally have to listen to the letters, since my old eyes can't handle the captchas... my wife laughs at me when I smear the screen with my nose trying to read them! :) so I guess I'm officially part of the mustache community, though only slightly stubbly...
Feel free to email me directly using the email address I PM'd you, if you like or have more questions. :)

toddmkl

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3076 on: November 28, 2018, 12:36:48 PM »
I have been renting my credit score since January 2017.  This works but is risky like mentioned throughout this thread.

Really the only risk is your card being cancelled which can drop your total average Credit age which I believe affects your credit score a bit.  Hasn't really afffected mine enough to worry about it.

Also since your credit is tied to your name and thus a phone number you will get calls from Debt Collectors unless you change your phone number on your account.

You will get mail to your address addressed to those authorized users you have added in the past. Best bet is to just shred them and throw them away.  These mailings can be anywhere from credit card offers to traffic tool violations that that person you added hasn't paid or defaulted on a loan, etc, etc.  If you are living with someone else this can be a problem unless you want all your mail directed to a PO Box which isn't ideal either.

I had a few of my cards cancelled/put on restriction mode on me.  Best Buy Citi, Discover Card and Capital One all sent me letters stating that they have cancelled my card/put on hold/fraud suspicion, etc.  ONce that happens there is nothing that can be done to  save it.

Oh, and Capital ONe actually wanted me to go back over a year of Authorized users and send them pictures of the users drivers licenses FRONT AND BACK along with SS# etc. THere was no way I could provide that information b/c I work with a middle man who gets some of that information but not pictures of licenses, onl information and sometimes SS#'s and pictures of licenses but not always b/c only Discover requested photographs for proof.

Now I get TONS AND TONS Of hard back type envelopes from Capital One with Credit card offers to my house with those other peoples names on them. Capital One actually has my card on Restriction, so it's not technically cancelled but has been restricted for almost a year now. 

If you can deal with those annoyances this is worth it. It's certaintle worth it to me!  :)

Now with the companies in this thread I"m not sure you have to deal with these issues but I like the person I deal with and it's hassle free otherwise.

Oh, and I mentioned this to family memembers and they wanted NO part of it and I didn't stop hearing about it for at least 2 weeks.  They think it's a crime but and it can't be that easy etc. .. but it really is NOT A CRIME but does carry a bit of risk as far as cancellation is concerned. 

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3077 on: November 28, 2018, 12:42:25 PM »
Oh, and I mentioned this to family memembers and they wanted NO part of it and I didn't stop hearing about it for at least 2 weeks.  They think it's a crime but and it can't be that easy etc. .. but it really is NOT A CRIME but does carry a bit of risk as far as cancellation is concerned. 

The first rule of tradelines is.....you don't talk about tradelines.

My son has some idea (he's 22) but I continuously throw him off, talking about the low balance forgiveness cards I use to get free gas every month.  I would not tell my wife in a million years what's going on.

frozen

• Stubble
« Reply #3078 on: November 28, 2018, 01:52:31 PM »

If you read CreditBoards, there is a recent thread there on Tradelines. Their stance is that selling tradelines is illegal, although I have not seen them cite any evidence. But as a site focused on do it yourself credit repair, score improvement, and qualifying for credit cards, it makes sense for them to take that view.

I'm a red panda

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3079 on: November 28, 2018, 02:00:13 PM »
I would not tell my wife in a million years what's going on.

That sounds like a healthy relationship dynamic.

ilsy

• Stubble
« Reply #3080 on: November 28, 2018, 11:07:35 PM »

That's why I am divorced. Well, not literally because of TL, but in general to be able to do with my money whatever I want.
And, btw, on the topic, still no sale on my TLs. Hopefully next year would be better for selling TLs.

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3081 on: November 29, 2018, 07:09:36 AM »

She is simply ultra-scared about money matters.  When she gets offers in the mail to get $400 for opening a credit card, that scares her and she throws it away.  She refuses to look at my simple spread sheet with our assets laid out and the total shown. 

We work as a team on everything except financial and medical issues.  I do financial and she (nurse and literally wrote the training book for nurse case managers) does all the medical stuff.  As much as she's averse to financial things, I am even more averse to medical things.  I've passed out numerous times when talking to a doctor about upcoming surgery.  Smelling salts anyone?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 07:11:46 AM by Car Jack »

toddmkl

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3082 on: November 29, 2018, 08:45:36 AM »

If you read CreditBoards, there is a recent thread there on Tradelines. Their stance is that selling tradelines is illegal, although I have not seen them cite any evidence. But as a site focused on do it yourself credit repair, score improvement, and qualifying for credit cards, it makes sense for them to take that view.

It really all boils down to your ethical point of view. 

elaine amj

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #3083 on: November 29, 2018, 08:51:57 AM »
Has anyone had experience on how long it takes for your first sale after you start?  I put in 2 cards in August - one Chase with $25k credit limit that has been open 4 years and one Elan with a $25k credit limit that has been open for 10+ years.  If I never get any sales I'm not concerned, but just wondering if I have the wrong type of cards in or maybe it just takes time?
We're still waiting too :) But didn't start until Sept/Oct. Oh well, it will happen when it happens and will be a nice bonus if it does.

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

toddmkl

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3084 on: November 29, 2018, 09:54:10 AM »
Anyone ever hear of using a TD Bank Card for this?  A friend of mine had a friend who sold Authorized user spots.  He deals with TD Card as one of his major card sellers.  However, at that time I had just gotten a TD Bank Card and I was and I'm still dealing with my guy and dint' want to split away from him. So that friend who dealt with TD got upset about that and I don't think he'll help me out when my TD Card matures enough to sell it. 

Also my current guy that I deal with never heard of anyone selling TD authorized user spots.   

Also anyone think about staring their own business selling tradelines? I hear all that you need is a brokers license but I have yet to look into it. 

flashflooder

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3085 on: November 29, 2018, 11:11:03 AM »
Why would you need a brokers license? Doesn't make any sense to me.

toddmkl

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3086 on: November 29, 2018, 11:33:33 AM »
Why would you need a brokers license? Doesn't make any sense to me.

This is why I'm asking. I'm not sure.  That's what someone told me and I don't know what to make of it. 

MoMoney88

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3087 on: November 30, 2018, 04:02:00 PM »
Anyone ever gotten an "error" when trying to add an AU online with Chase?
I entered the person's info in the Add an AU, and when I clicked on SAVE I get this error:
"It looks like this part of our site isn't working right now."

I will call them if it isn't working in the next day or two, but I am just curious if this definitely means my account has been "flagged" or something.

anonymouscow

• Stubble
« Reply #3088 on: November 30, 2018, 07:13:45 PM »
Anyone ever gotten an "error" when trying to add an AU online with Chase?
I entered the person's info in the Add an AU, and when I clicked on SAVE I get this error:
"It looks like this part of our site isn't working right now."

I will call them if it isn't working in the next day or two, but I am just curious if this definitely means my account has been "flagged" or something.

I’ve had this issue with the past two AUs I tried to add. The first one I called in to add, the second one I added through secure message. Secure message was easy, I just sent the info and said I wanted to add an AU and I received a message an hour later saying they were added.

It certainly feels like the account has been flagged somehow.

MoMoney88

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3089 on: November 30, 2018, 08:49:40 PM »
Did you use Secure Message on a Chase card?  I just submitted a secure message to Chase so we shall see.

Strange because this is the first AU I have added on this card.  (though I did add my wife and 3 kids many many years ago and recently removed the kids).

anonymouscow

• Stubble
« Reply #3090 on: December 01, 2018, 08:14:38 AM »
Did you use Secure Message on a Chase card?  I just submitted a secure message to Chase so we shall see.

Strange because this is the first AU I have added on this card.  (though I did add my wife and 3 kids many many years ago and recently removed the kids).

Yes, I used “secure message center” for a Chase card, I just told them I wanted to add an AU for card ending in xxxx. I have two cards and it’s letting me add for one, but I get the error with the other one.

I tried different browsers and different computers in case that was the issue. My only other thinking is maybe the website doesn’t like an address and there is a redirect to the wrong error page. I suppose I could ask Chase, but I don’t want any unnecessary attention.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 08:16:10 AM by anonymouscow »

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #3091 on: December 01, 2018, 10:06:41 AM »

Yes, I used “secure message center” for a Chase card, I just told them I wanted to add an AU for card ending in xxxx. I have two cards and it’s letting me add for one, but I get the error with the other one.

I tried different browsers and different computers in case that was the issue. My only other thinking is maybe the website doesn’t like an address and there is a redirect to the wrong error page. I suppose I could ask Chase, but I don’t want any unnecessary attention.

If it's the AU address that's causing it - maybe, maybe not - what I would do is take the address given to you by the TL company and put it into the US Post Office website and have them give it back to you in "standard form", then put that in at the Chase site.  Might fix it.

MoMoney88

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3092 on: December 01, 2018, 12:44:24 PM »
Thanks anonymouscow and secondcor.

I was able to add the AU via Chase's secure messaging.  Phew!

Might be right about the address.  The format they gave me looks like included an apartment #.
Like this:   145 Rambler 32   (missing the #)
I thought about entering in as:  145 Rambler #32 or putting "145 Rambler" on Addr 1 line and "apt  32" on Addr 2 line, but didn't think it would make any difference.

Thanks for the replies.

Unique User

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #3093 on: December 03, 2018, 07:58:57 AM »

PM sent.

Belated thanks.  I spilled coffee on my laptop and was out of commission for ten days.  Note to self - only drink coffee at desk from a cup with a lid. 

happymuzh

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3094 on: December 03, 2018, 01:46:12 PM »
Here's a curious data point:

I added an AU to my Chase card today (online) and sent the SSN info by secure message.  This is the response I got:

Due to the security of the account, certain
information/changes can only be requested by the
authorized user. I see that you are listed as the Primary
Cardmember on the account ending in XXXX. Please ask the
authorized user to send us an email or call us at the
number on the back of the card.

I hadn't heard that Chase or any other card had taken to requiring SSNs to be added by the AU themselves.  Particularly curious since my AU is my wife; same last name and address.

elaine amj

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
« Reply #3095 on: December 04, 2018, 03:29:12 PM »
We finally sold our first tradeline! We posted a few Chase cards with one company and are still waiting for bites. Last month we were feeling a little discouraged. Then DH found a forgotten card - a Bank of America card that was a few years old with a 20k limit and we posted that with a different company. We got our first AU this morning :) :) We were able to add the AU online and will get $200 from this. Pretty excited.

Also, it's probably just as well not to do too many tradelines with Chase anyway since we like our Chase CCs plus we also bank with them.

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

PatronWizard11

• Stubble
« Reply #3096 on: December 05, 2018, 06:45:16 PM »
I've search everywhere but does anyone know how to view your Chase AU's?

I had some family added a while back to help with Credit Score and want to remove one or two if they don't need it anymore but I cannot find a place to view them online.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #3097 on: December 05, 2018, 07:59:06 PM »
I've search everywhere but does anyone know how to view your Chase AU's?

I had some family added a while back to help with Credit Score and want to remove one or two if they don't need it anymore but I cannot find a place to view them online.

I don't think you can.  You can call and ask them.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #3098 on: December 06, 2018, 02:05:19 AM »
The old tradeline company is looking for newer and lower limit cards for the month of December.

Due to demand from AUs, the old company is looking for 6 months to two years in age.

Criteria: Barclays, Capital One, Citibank, Discover, PNC, US Bank, USAA.

Age limit: 6 months - 2 years.

Here is their commission schedule for these younger cards:
    Limit $1,000 - $20,000 and 6 months - 2 years old - $25 per spot
    Limit $20,001 - $40,000 and 6 months - 2 years old - $50 per spot
    Limit $40,001 -  or more 6+ months - $75 per spot

Here is their commission schedule on higher limit cards, for comparison:
Spoiler: show

Discover, Citibank, Barclays, US Bank, and PNC - 2 Month Cycle Commission:
    Limit $5,000 - $15,000 and 2+ years old - $75 per spot
    Limit $15,000 - $20,000 and 2+ years old - $125 per spot
    Limit $20,001 - $30,000 and 2+ years old - $175 per spot
    Limit $30,001 - $40,000 and 2+ years old - $200 per spot
    Limit $40,001 - or more 2+ years old - $225 per spot

Capital One and USAA - 3 Month Cycle Commission:
    Limit $5,000 - $15,000 and 2+ years old - $75 per spot
    Limit $15,000 - $20,000 and 2+ years old - $150 per spot
    Limit $20,001 - $30,000 and 2+ years old - $200 per spot
    Limit $30,001 - $40,000 and 2+ years old - $250 per spot
    Limit $40,001 - or more 5+ years old - $275 per spot

2/3 month cycle means you are paid that one amount to keep the AU on for 2 months or 3 months, respectively.

So a lower pay, obviously (if you had a card that was 18k limit and 2 years old on a three month cycle, you'd get $150, versus if it was less than 2 years you'd just get $25), but better than nothing if a card is otherwise ineligible, depending on the card/issuer/how aggressive they are in closures or limits.

If you want a referral to the tradeline company, Click Here To Send Me a PM. Please specify what information you need (if you're looking for information on both, or if you just want old company's information for younger/lower limit cards, or what). :)

Disclaimer: I will get a referral commission when you sell AU spots, but you will get paid the same whether you use my referral or not--it will not reduce your payment to have me as the referral, and for some ages/limits with the new company you'll earn more using my referral.

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3099 on: December 06, 2018, 07:13:00 AM »
I got the old company email.

I think they maybe hurried it out.  It doesn't specify any card being ok or not.  I attempted to get in this morning and start uploading all my qualifying cards and it won't let me in.  In case I did forget my password, I hit "forgot password" and with the email address THEY sent me the notice to, it said it was invalid.

Patiently waiting.