Author Topic: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking Part II: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig  (Read 1901494 times)

Shade00

• Stubble
I honestly think it's better to give it a day or two before chatting.  Sending you to the "specialty team" seem s like it would raise flags after you do it a few times

That may be true, but typically the add has to be completed the day it's requested or you won't get credit for it, right?

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
    • Age of Eon - Overwatch player videos
I honestly think it's better to give it a day or two before chatting.  Sending you to the "specialty team" seem s like it would raise flags after you do it a few times

That may be true, but typically the add has to be completed the day it's requested or you won't get credit for it, right?

Nope.  They will ask you to add it the day they notify you, and doing so is the most conservative way to go to ensure getting paid, but - with me at least - they build in a few days of wiggle room.  My last add was on a Friday, and I added them that same day but just forgot to press the "Yup, I've added them" button in the online portal.  I got an email from them four days later asking if I had added them yet and if not it was still OK but needed to be done that day.  I reassured them via email and pressed the button in the portal.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member

Nope.  They will ask you to add it the day they notify you, and doing so is the most conservative way to go to ensure getting paid, but - with me at least - they build in a few days of wiggle room.  My last add was on a Friday, and I added them that same day but just forgot to press the "Yup, I've added them" button in the online portal.  I got an email from them four days later asking if I had added them yet and if not it was still OK but needed to be done that day.  I reassured them via email and pressed the button in the portal.

I think if it's approved by statement closing date it will post

BikeFanatic

• Pencil Stache
Canukexpat wrote
This sounds similar to what RedwoodDreams and I have been encountering with Discover. So far works out in end, but looks like some kind of increased monitoring or auditing?

I tried to Login to my Discover and they locked me out and made me contact account verification or fraud or some such department. They asked about the AU and lucky I had their names and good records. More like a friendly conversation versus an interrogation, but I think they are obviously monitoring the AU situation. Now I have a new add for today and not sure if I should add them today or wait, any opinions? I will contact the recommended company when they open. Hate to have my Discover card rest as it is the only card I get adds on so far. Just one every other month.

ditkanate

• Stubble
    • ditka's dumb journal
Ok, so I have a US Bank card enrolled with the recommended TL company.  The portal says "Month Limit: 2", which I take to mean 2 additional AU's on the card per month.  I had one add in May which I'm scheduled to remove on 7/28.  Then I got another sale on that card on 6/21 and successfully added the AU.  Now today I get another add for that card, which will put the total AU's at 3 for July.  Should I have any concern about that, or just add the new sale as instructed?

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
Ok, so I have a US Bank card enrolled with the recommended TL company.  The portal says "Month Limit: 2", which I take to mean 2 additional AU's on the card per month.  I had one add in May which I'm scheduled to remove on 7/28.  Then I got another sale on that card on 6/21 and successfully added the AU.  Now today I get another add for that card, which will put the total AU's at 3 for July.  Should I have any concern about that, or just add the new sale as instructed?

In situations like this, I usually send an email to the TL company asking them to confirm that they want me to add the AU.  If they say yes and I feel comfortable with the situation, I'll go ahead with the add.  If I feel *really* uncomfortable or have a problem with the add, I'll email the TL company and tell them I don't feel comfortable or it didn't work; the TL company will then move the sale to some other card.

The 2 AU limit on USBank is a recommendation.  I have had the TL company ask me to exceed the recommendation a time or two.  Up to each individual here if they're comfortable doing that or not.  In my case, each time it was on a USAA card and I think USAA won't allow more than 2 at a time, so I had to tell the TL company it didn't work.

ditkanate

• Stubble
    • ditka's dumb journal

In situations like this, I usually send an email to the TL company asking them to confirm that they want me to add the AU.  If they say yes and I feel comfortable with the situation, I'll go ahead with the add.  If I feel *really* uncomfortable or have a problem with the add, I'll email the TL company and tell them I don't feel comfortable or it didn't work; the TL company will then move the sale to some other card.

The 2 AU limit on USBank is a recommendation.  I have had the TL company ask me to exceed the recommendation a time or two.  Up to each individual here if they're comfortable doing that or not.  In my case, each time it was on a USAA card and I think USAA won't allow more than 2 at a time, so I had to tell the TL company it didn't work.

Ok thanks - that's kind of what I thought but haven't had enough sales until now to worry about it.  I've emailed the TL company.  The deadline to get them added is soon so I'll likely go ahead with the add. 

threepacballer

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Got first add today from recommended company on Discover Card. I signed up on 5/15 so it did not take that long. The online form rejected the address as it was a PO Box company address. I sent the TL company an email letting them know and they said call them to add. I was a little apprehensive given it was a name very hard to pronounce but I told the rep that upfront and just spelled it. They said fine and card is on its way. Smooth sailing so far.

The Fake Cheap

• Bristles
I assume these companies on deal with US credit/trade lines.   

Anyone know of any trade line companies where Canadians can catch a piece of this action?

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Anyone know of any trade line companies where Canadians can catch a piece of this action?

It doesn't work in Canada; they don't report the same way for credit reporting purposes, so it doesn't do anything for an AU's score.  US only, unfortunately.

I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

RedwoodDreams

• Stubble
Canukexpat wrote
This sounds similar to what RedwoodDreams and I have been encountering with Discover. So far works out in end, but looks like some kind of increased monitoring or auditing?

I tried to Login to my Discover and they locked me out and made me contact account verification or fraud or some such department. They asked about the AU and lucky I had their names and good records. More like a friendly conversation versus an interrogation, but I think they are obviously monitoring the AU situation. Now I have a new add for today and not sure if I should add them today or wait, any opinions? I will contact the recommended company when they open. Hate to have my Discover card rest as it is the only card I get adds on so far. Just one every other month.

I would go for it and add the AU. After my experience with Discover for last month's three adds, I feel more comfortable with the fact that they're just now being careful about adding any AUs. My sense is that they mostly want to make sure YOU as the cardholder are the one doing the adding, someone hasn't hacked your account, etc. All three posted fine and tomorrow is payday.

coolshemp

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Canukexpat wrote

I would go for it and add the AU. After my experience with Discover for last month's three adds, I feel more comfortable with the fact that they're just now being careful about adding any AUs. My sense is that they mostly want to make sure YOU as the cardholder are the one doing the adding, someone hasn't hacked your account, etc. All three posted fine and tomorrow is payday.

Really?  Was payday today?  Nothing was added to my account...

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache

I had 3 on my USAA card the first few months of the year. Wasn't a problem with USAA. Not sure I would do it again though.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
Canukexpat wrote

Really?  Was payday today?  Nothing was added to my account...

For some reason I think it will be around 7/7.

o2bfree

• Bristles
I read this in the FAQs:

"In a worst-case scenario, the credit card company may shut down other lines and accounts you have with them besides that one card, and/or refuse to issue you new cards.  Chase is the only one I'm aware of that does this, so be careful with them, but the other companies, if they shut your card down (which is rare) will likely only shut down that one single card, not any other accounts with them, nor refuse to issue you any new credit."

I have a 3-year old Visa with a $17,000 limit issued by Elan Financial via Fidelity. Fidelity handles my 401k and several other of my investment accounts. The card is just a backup card for traveling, so I might try selling some spots on it. I don't know if Fidelity would care if the card got closed since they're not the issuer, but being the cautious sort I'm a little nervous about doing anything to mess up my retirement accounts.

Up to this point, has anyone had other accounts shut down by anyone other than Chase?

BikeFanatic

• Pencil Stache
Thanks Redwooddreams!  I did post my AU to discover ( recommended company never replied to my email or my text) and the user was added without incident, guess I was just paranoid.
I am going to add another card this month a 2 year old Citibank that I have been holding back waiting fo it to turn 2 and maybe I can make 150 a month or so, worth the trouble I feel.

TomTX

• Walrus Stache
I read this in the FAQs:

"In a worst-case scenario, the credit card company may shut down other lines and accounts you have with them besides that one card, and/or refuse to issue you new cards.  Chase is the only one I'm aware of that does this, so be careful with them, but the other companies, if they shut your card down (which is rare) will likely only shut down that one single card, not any other accounts with them, nor refuse to issue you any new credit."

I have a 3-year old Visa with a $17,000 limit issued by Elan Financial via Fidelity. Fidelity handles my 401k and several other of my investment accounts. The card is just a backup card for traveling, so I might try selling some spots on it. I don't know if Fidelity would care if the card got closed since they're not the issuer, but being the cautious sort I'm a little nervous about doing anything to mess up my retirement accounts.

Up to this point, has anyone had other accounts shut down by anyone other than Chase?

BoA was recently shutting down accounts, but it wasn't due to tradelines - it was people with 5+ BoA cards, often duplicates or triplicates. Last year there was a MLB Cash card with a juicy signup bonus ($200 on $500 spend) - and you could pick different teams. So people started collecting teams, and BoA let them.

TomTX

• Walrus Stache

I would NOT put a 3rd AU on a US Bank card.

But that's me. I've already had to go through fraud verification (twice, because the first person verified me but didn't actually clear the flag)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 11:08:22 AM by TomTX »

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache
I read this in the FAQs:

BoA was recently shutting down accounts, but it wasn't due to tradelines - it was people with 5+ BoA cards, often duplicates or triplicates. Last year there was a MLB Cash card with a juicy signup bonus ($200 on $500 spend) - and you could pick different teams. So people started collecting teams, and BoA let them.

I was just reading about this the other day. Wish I could have gotten in on some of that action. Didn't do much CC churning last year so I missed out on it.

o2bfree

• Bristles
I read this in the FAQs:

Interesting! I just signed up for a BoA card for a $150 on $500 bonus, and I'll probably mature it for tradelines. I noticed they still offer the MLB card, but with the same $150 on $500 bonus.

TomTX

• Walrus Stache
I read this in the FAQs:

Interesting! I just signed up for a BoA card for a $150 on $500 bonus, and I'll probably mature it for tradelines. I noticed they still offer the MLB card, but with the same $150 on $500 bonus.

The $150 on $500 are pretty common. I try to hold out for at least $200 on $500 (got one of those from BoA and one from Barclay this year) or even better $500 on $3,000 (Barclay, Chase, CapOne) when I have a chunk of travel for work coming up - I can put the travel expenses on the new card and get reimbursed.

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache
I read this in the FAQs:

The $150 on $500 are pretty common. I try to hold out for at least $200 on $500 (got one of those from BoA and one from Barclay this year) or even better $500 on $3,000 (Barclay, Chase, CapOne) when I have a chunk of travel for work coming up - I can put the travel expenses on the new card and get reimbursed.

Haven't seen a $200 for $500 lately. I signed up for the same BoA card $150 for $500. Trying to be careful on the higher spend requirement cards since Serve was getting shutdown for a whole bunch of folks.

CanuckExpat

• Magnum Stache
    • Freedom35
FYI, for those discussing and interested in bank account opening bonuses, active thread here: Bank account churning: how to make $1600 in a year by being organized

kudy

• Pencil Stache
Just had a repo man knock on my door (at 10pm), trying to find a former AU, so he could re-posses an Audi A8.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Just had a repo man knock on my door (at 10pm), trying to find a former AU, so he could re-posses an Audi A8.

Wow. Fun story. Not so fun to experience.

May be worth running all tradeline stuff through a post office or mail forwarding address.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache

Wowzer. That's a bit scary!

kudy

• Pencil Stache

Wow. Fun story. Not so fun to experience.

May be worth running all tradeline stuff through a post office or mail forwarding address.

Yeah, I might consider a P.O. Box for my credit card mailing address - this one was actually my SO's former AU, so we should probably both consider changing things over. It wasn't a big inconvenience - obviously we didn't have the car here, and we just played dumb and explained to the guy that the person he was seeking did not live here - but it'd be ideal to not have creditors coming around occasionally. I am slightly surprised that they sent someone to check, since the AU lives in California. I imagine the repo man was disappointed that he didn't get a bounty for finding the car - not sure how they make their money, but I imagine it requires actual delivery of the item :)

This anecdote does further highlight the benefit of also adding the AU's address whenever possible. This was a Capital One add, so unless we call we can't add their address, so this type of thing may continue to happen with some AUs depending on the bank. We have also each received a few 'collections' calls from Capital One adds (the tradeline company told me to put in my phone number with Capital One adds) - but I just tell them they have the wrong number and they usually stop calling.

RedwoodDreams

• Stubble
Another Discover card anecdote: I went to remove two AUs from my card yesterday though the site's "Manage" section. In the past, I've just been able to remove AUs online, no fuss.

Yesterday, however, I got a message that the operation couldn't be done at the time, and to call an 800- number about lost or stolen cards.

I remembered that when I'd logged in, I'd gotten a nudge from Discover that I had AU cards to activate. So I went ahead and activated the cards of the users I wanted to remove, and after I got a confirmation email from Discover, logged back in and was able to remove the AUs from my card online.

Possibly a fluke, but possibly they want to see AU cards activated (?) before they let you easily remove 'em (?) Just something to be aware of if you run into a similar situation.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Another Discover card anecdote: I went to remove two AUs from my card yesterday though the site's "Manage" section. In the past, I've just been able to remove AUs online, no fuss.

Yesterday, however, I got a message that the operation couldn't be done at the time, and to call an 800- number about lost or stolen cards.

I remembered that when I'd logged in, I'd gotten a nudge from Discover that I had AU cards to activate. So I went ahead and activated the cards of the users I wanted to remove, and after I got a confirmation email from Discover, logged back in and was able to remove the AUs from my card online.

Possibly a fluke, but possibly they want to see AU cards activated (?) before they let you easily remove 'em (?) Just something to be aware of if you run into a similar situation.

Weird.  I always add/remove Discover online (removed two a few days ago) and have never activated their card.  I'd probably try logging out and back in, first, but good to know activating them solved it for you.

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
FYI, I recently discovered the activation link for Discover.  I was shredding them and not even trying to activate them previously.  Previous AUs posted fine without activation.  I don't think activation is needed.

poor

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Hi, new to MMM.  I keep a lot of cards and my friend recommended me to this thread.  I am definitely interested but looking to draw on the experiences of others.  I need to decide if it is worth the time investment or if the market is oversaturated at this point.  The 2 cards I would like to use are citibank and barclay (I think that these are two of the easier ones to use).  Each card is 2-4 years and $10k-$15k.  How much money would I expect to make off this?  Also, does it make sense to open a PO box (to keep creditors away from my home address)?

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Hi, new to MMM.  I keep a lot of cards and my friend recommended me to this thread.  I am definitely interested but looking to draw on the experiences of others.  I need to decide if it is worth the time investment or if the market is oversaturated at this point.  The 2 cards I would like to use are citibank and barclay (I think that these are two of the easier ones to use).  Each card is 2-4 years and $10k-$15k.  How much money would I expect to make off this?

It's pretty saturated, so I'd expect to make hundreds (possibly low thousands), rather than thousands (or high single-digit thousands), per card per year.  Whether or not that's worth the effort is up to you.

The hourly rate on whatever you sell is pretty insane (over $1000/hr), it's a very low amount of work.

Also, does it make sense to open a PO box (to keep creditors away from my home address)?

Depends. That's just a calculation on how you value the cost of the item versus annoyance of the event times the probability that it happens.

We've (collectively, as a group) now sold thousands of tradelines, and had:
1 report of a collector knocking on someone's door.
2-3 reports of a collector placing a phone call to someone.
3-5? reports of receiving junk mail for a previous AU.

The odds of it happening are pretty low. The annoyance if it happens depends on you. The cost for the PO box varies.

I'd just run all that together and make a decision.

lmf

• 5 O'Clock Shadow

I just had the same thing happen with my US Bank card.  I emailed the TL company to ask if I should remove one of the other two AUs before adding the new one and they said their new policy is to leave the AUs on for 75 days rather than 60 days.  That would mean that the card would have 3 AUs for the next two weeks.  Can anyone else confirm that?

Taz-d

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
I just had the same thing happen with my US Bank card.  I emailed the TL company to ask if I should remove one of the other two AUs before adding the new one and they said their new policy is to leave the AUs on for 75 days rather than 60 days.  That would mean that the card would have 3 AUs for the next two weeks.  Can anyone else confirm that?

I can confirm a similar experience. I already had 3 AUs on my US Bank card (1 add in late March, 2 adds in April). These were my first sales (yay!) and were done before I noticed the switch to the 2 AUs recommendation for US Bank.  Last week I was asked to remove the oldest AU and add a new one. I emailed the contact at the recommended company and was told they normally like to keep to 2 AUs with US Bank but that they sometimes will request a 3rd AU be added. And the estimate I was given for removal of the 2 adds done in late April does match the 75-day time frame you just mentioned.

So I'll have 3 AUs for an overlapping two weeks as well. But hey, I've already had 3 AUs for the last 2 months so I probably shouldn't worry about another 2 weeks at this point. Either my account gets flagged or it doesn't. Either way, it's pretty neat to see some income from this endeavor and I'll report back if I get any phone calls from the folks at US Bank in the near future.

ducky19

• Pencil Stache
We've (collectively, as a group) now sold thousands of tradelines, and had:
1 report of a collector knocking on someone's door.
2-3 reports of a collector placing a phone call to someone.
3-5? reports of receiving junk mail for a previous AU.

The odds of it happening are pretty low. The annoyance if it happens depends on you. The cost for the PO box varies.

I'd just run all that together and make a decision.

I was getting a recorded phone call about "important personal business... press '1' to hear this message in English..." I just ignored them, but they kept coming so I finally answered one day and they asked for one of my AUs. I told them they had the wrong number and haven't received a call since. I didn't report it as it was only mildly annoying. Agree though that it doesn't happen very often.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
So how do we notify the tradeline company that we removed an AU.  I haven't gotten any notifications to remove, and I can't click the "remove" button on the portal, but my understanding is to remove them after a couple months

mostly worried if their system is blocking me from new sales because it thinks I still have 2 active AUs

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
So how do we notify the tradeline company that we removed an AU.  I haven't gotten any notifications to remove, and I can't click the "remove" button on the portal, but my understanding is to remove them after a couple months

It'll alert you when to remove them. You'll just click a button to confirm you did it.

mostly worried if their system is blocking me from new sales because it thinks I still have 2 active AUs

You can click on the card details to see if it's "available"--it should be fine, an AU only blocks it off for two months, even if it's still on there.

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
Hi, new to MMM.  I keep a lot of cards and my friend recommended me to this thread.  I am definitely interested but looking to draw on the experiences of others.  I need to decide if it is worth the time investment or if the market is oversaturated at this point.  The 2 cards I would like to use are citibank and barclay (I think that these are two of the easier ones to use).  Each card is 2-4 years and $10k-$15k.  How much money would I expect to make off this?  Also, does it make sense to open a PO box (to keep creditors away from my home address)?

As a data point for you, I registered in January with 4 cards.  From 2 to 5 years old and from $10k to $20k credit lines.  Received 1 AU per month starting in April.  2 on one of my cards and 1 on another.  Typically get the request right about this time of month.  Each add has been $125 for me.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member

It'll alert you when to remove them. You'll just click a button to confirm you did it.

You can click on the card details to see if it's "available"--it should be fine, an AU only blocks it off for two months, even if it's still on there.

What's the time frame though?  I have one that's been like 3 months without a removal alert.  The remove button is not clickable

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
What's the time frame though?  I have one that's been like 3 months without a removal alert.  The remove button is not clickable

From my emails it looks like I receive them around 2 mo. and three weeks-ish.

Your card should show as available though if you go to my cards and click the + sign, and look at the individual months.

solon

• Handlebar Stache
I had the same problem with being unable to remove my AUs from the portal. I wrote to them and said I thought it was time to remove these cards, but didn't see a way. They flipped a switch for me, and then I was able to remove them.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member

From my emails it looks like I receive them around 2 mo. and three weeks-ish.

Your card should show as available though if you go to my cards and click the + sign, and look at the individual months.

Yes, it shows "available" but no adds
I had the same problem with being unable to remove my AUs from the portal. I wrote to them and said I thought it was time to remove these cards, but didn't see a way. They flipped a switch for me, and then I was able to remove them.

Sounds like SOP for this company: shts messed up, but we fix it if you email us

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
Sounds like SOP for this company: shts messed up, but we fix it if you email us

ah....that's ok.  Free money.  If they gave me the choice of a perfect system for half the payment, I'd stick with what's there now.

monarda

• Handlebar Stache
Paid yesterday for my late April adds (25th). No email correspondence like last time. Is this how the portal works? I'm trying to decide how often I should log in to the portal

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
Paid yesterday for my late April adds (25th). No email correspondence like last time. Is this how the portal works? I'm trying to decide how often I should log in to the portal

It seems like they're working on a notification basis - if they need you to do something (add or remove an AU), they'll send you an email.  You do whatever it is, then log into the portal and click a button to let them know it's done.  For payments, you're notified when you check your account balance at your bank... :-)

CanuckExpat

• Magnum Stache
    • Freedom35
If anyone wants some other data-points, wife and I have had 5 cards active on the "old recommendation" since about August, and have had four tradeline sales in that time for roughly $1000 in revenue. Not bad for some clicking around. I had a quick sale on Chase (which was removed after some changes) and no bites since then, wife has had a few more sales on her cards (higher limits and longer credit histories).

I got curious and tallied up today: first four months of this year my wife and I rang up ~$1,000 in sales between the two of us assuming they all pay out (one didn't post).

So relatively consistent dollar wise with what I said before, though last year, we had fewer sales, at higher payout each (before the price was cut).

If that averages out, it's still "free" $3,000 a year. I won't sneeze at that.

That's for about five cards distributed semi randomly between old and new recommendation; we added some new cards, and some cards, i.e. Chase, are no longer being sold. We are pretty lazy, if the card was already getting sales on the old recommendation, we kept it and didn't move over.

Mid year update: exactly $2,000 in sales between wife and I. Not a lot of money but it's free and easy; covers roughly one month of our expenses in retirement so far. Wondering if I killed the goose that lays the golden egg a bit by putting freeze on Discover, will see *shrugs*

FWIW, approximately the same or a bit more from bank bonuses. Between the two that could cover a good chunk (~20-25%) of our current retirement expenses if we stay thrifty. I don't expect the free money (or the super low expenses) to last for ever, but you don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
Two grand!  Wow.  Kills the $250 I've received.  Although $250 is better than a sharp stick in the eye.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
I just got the annual fee for two of our Barclay's cards (one each) today. $89 each.

I remember last year having just started tradeline sales, debating if it was worth it to pay the fee. Decided to speculate and pay it and see.

To date, have made $3925 with them from new company, and last year made $450 with old company = 4375 minus annual fees (89 times two cards, times this year and last year) = $4019 earned (or just over 2k/card for the year) after fees.  They aren't my most lucrative cards (too new, so smaller payout and less interest), but it's still free money.

This is just on those two cards (we have other Barclays and Discover and B of A and Capital One and such).  I saw the $89 fee hit both of them today (we signed up at the same time several years ago for a signup bonus, so same annual fee timing) and went "hmm, I think that was well worth it... let me check my spreadsheet on what those two cards in particular earned."

Sure, they're not close to maxing out their full earning potential, but it's hard to complain.

I know there are others making quite a bit, and not necessarily wanting to post about it, and that's okay. I know it's frustrating for those that aren't seeing many, or maybe any, sales, and that sucks.  It's worth it to enroll anyways, IMO, and wait, as there's very little downside and lots of upside potential if the tradeline business grows.

LukeS

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
I emailed the new company asking which banks I should get cards with now to mature for future use.  I'm wondering what strategy to use on filling out card applications and requesting CLIs.  ie is there any reason I shouldn't apply for 6+ cards in one day once they give card recommendations? 

And what about requesting credit increases?  Just request as frequently as possible until I reach top-tier on the payout chart?  I just wonder if the banks will look at my total available credit among all my accounts and at some point they would put the brakes on any increases and say I have too much available credit.

Credit Karma reports my score as 770transunion and 775equifax, one of my cards has a free FICO score they say is 774.  I have 2 or 3 inquiries on my report currently.

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache
I just started in Jan of this year with new company. Only placed one card with them and finally got another on the portal a couple months ago. Still saw roughly $900 in sales first half of the year. Bank account churning has been pretty lucrative for me as well. Not complaining about all the extra money.   

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!