Author Topic: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking Part II: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig  (Read 1901473 times)

ducky19

• Pencil Stache
Re: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking Part II: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig
« Reply #1100 on: April 20, 2017, 09:45:02 AM »
Payment should be sent 4 weeks from your card statement closing. I have them DD and it usually takes a few days from there. If it goes more than a week, I would contact them. If you're getting a paper check mailed to you, you might give it a week and a half before contacting them.

FrugalSaver

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1101 on: April 20, 2017, 12:23:07 PM »
As a heads up, I had my first 2 adds after 3 months on my Capital One GM Card. Both failed.

From talking with the company they believe I did everything correct. Fingers crossed for next time.

Anyone been able to use a GM card?

TWoK

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1102 on: April 20, 2017, 04:04:18 PM »
I noticed they misspelled a name on an add from a week ago.  Is that something that should be corrected?  Address is right, no way to know if they got the SSN right or not.

Of course you need to fix it!

hoodedfalcon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1103 on: April 20, 2017, 05:01:26 PM »
I just removed an AU today and didn't realize until I went to remove him that they spelled his name incorrectly. I already confirmed with the new company that the add posted correctly so maybe I just got lucky this time. Will be more vigilant next time.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
    • Age of Eon - Overwatch player videos
« Reply #1104 on: April 20, 2017, 05:07:10 PM »
I just removed an AU today and didn't realize until I went to remove him that they spelled his name incorrectly. I already confirmed with the new company that the add posted correctly so maybe I just got lucky this time. Will be more vigilant next time.

If it's "close enough" it will work but there is risk.  To reduce the risk, I always use the pilot alphabet (Alpha Bravo Charlie Delta Echo, etc.) and have the CSR spell back the name and read back DOB and SSN.

PennySaved75

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1105 on: April 20, 2017, 06:24:29 PM »
I got a email request today about 4:30 pm to add AU to my PNC card- first AU for that card.  I was supposed to add him today and instructions were to call PNC to add, not add online.  I ask to put on an AU and got put on hold for a bit.  Then I gave the person's name (spelled it out) and was asked if the person lived with me.  I said no, he lives in California and that I have his address. Before making the call, I had done some googling of the name and figured it was a male Iranian name.  I figured I would have to give his address so why say he lives with me. Then I was put on hold again for a few minutes.  Then a different customer representative asked me who the person was and I said it was a friend of my nephew's.  They said this was a high risk situation and that I would have to go to a PNC bank branch to add this person. I said the person lives in CA but is staying here with me temporarily.  I asked if I would have to take the person with me to PNC branch.  They said yes and I told him I would have to find a PNC branch and I was not sure I had time to take off work to do this.  I asked why it was a risky situation, given that I am responsible for paying the bill and they said it was because this person lived in California (I live in east coast state).  I acted annoyed and said I may try to put him on one of my other credit cards.  I never had a chance to give the address, SSN or DOB.

I have emailed the company about this but have not heard anything back.

DavidAnnArbor

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1106 on: April 20, 2017, 08:03:46 PM »
I got a email request today about 4:30 pm to add AU to my PNC card- first AU for that card.  I was supposed to add him today and instructions were to call PNC to add, not add online.  I ask to put on an AU and got put on hold for a bit.  Then I gave the person's name (spelled it out) and was asked if the person lived with me.  I said no, he lives in California and that I have his address. Before making the call, I had done some googling of the name and figured it was a male Iranian name.  I figured I would have to give his address so why say he lives with me. Then I was put on hold again for a few minutes.  Then a different customer representative asked me who the person was and I said it was a friend of my nephew's.  They said this was a high risk situation and that I would have to go to a PNC bank branch to add this person. I said the person lives in CA but is staying here with me temporarily.  I asked if I would have to take the person with me to PNC branch.  They said yes and I told him I would have to find a PNC branch and I was not sure I had time to take off work to do this.  I asked why it was a risky situation, given that I am responsible for paying the bill and they said it was because this person lived in California (I live in east coast state).  I acted annoyed and said I may try to put him on one of my other credit cards.  I never had a chance to give the address, SSN or DOB.

Wow that's a challenge!

PennySaved75

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1107 on: April 20, 2017, 08:22:00 PM »
Wondering what I did wrong.  Will report back on what the company says if I hear from them.  I am not going to try and call again to add the AU or to add him online.  i figured I have been "flagged" now for something.

Malaysia41

• Magnum Stache
    • My mmm journal
« Reply #1108 on: April 20, 2017, 11:37:35 PM »
Wondering what I did wrong.  Will report back on what the company says if I hear from them.  I am not going to try and call again to add the AU or to add him online.  i figured I have been "flagged" now for something.

Don't blame yourself - Pnc may have trained their people to be on alert.

As for why they care - if there's a fraudulent charge claimed in future they will have to investigate and deal with it. Time and money.

I've put my card in hold. Too much heat! :)

DavidAnnArbor

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1109 on: April 21, 2017, 07:36:06 AM »
I got a PNC card in the hope that it would eventually be a good card to get for tradelines. Now I'm frustrated.
Is Barclay the best card to get?
Also, wondering if we could help each other's credit scores by giving each other authorized users for each other, to boost our credit score, so that when we apply for a credit card we get the maximum credit limit possible.

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1110 on: April 21, 2017, 07:38:30 AM »
I got a PNC card in the hope that it would eventually be a good card to get for tradelines. Now I'm frustrated.
Is Barclay the best card to get?
Also, wondering if we could help each other's credit scores by giving each other authorized users for each other, to boost our credit score, so that when we apply for a credit card we get the maximum credit limit possible.

Barclays sounds like the best card. The wifey and I got Barclays cards a few months ago mostly for the travel rewards, but also for some possible tradeline sales down the road. Worst case scenario is we only get to use the travel rewards. Still a win!

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1111 on: April 21, 2017, 07:41:56 AM »
Another vote for Barclays.  They do not seem to care about AUs, good card selection and easy online adds.

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1112 on: April 21, 2017, 08:17:56 AM »
I wonder where arebelspy is? He hasn't been around in a while.

boarder42

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1113 on: April 21, 2017, 08:22:13 AM »
Another vote for Barclays.  They do not seem to care about AUs, good card selection and easy online adds.
You do have to call with the SSN.

no you dont - ARS any many others have not had issue adding online and not calling in with social ...

sw1tch

• Bristles
« Reply #1114 on: April 21, 2017, 08:29:12 AM »
Got my first add with new company since joining on Jan 3rd - yay! (coincidentally got one with old company on the same day as well, on a different card that I have with them). Overall it's been a productive day :). Thank you ARS, we have been enjoying the extra cash in our early FIRE days.

Awesome!  :)

New company wants me to call Citi to make sure the SSN is added. I suppose this is to ensure the tradeline posts correctly, but what a pain. I'll make the 2-5 mins call, but it was nice to just be able to add online and not have to deal with anyone over the phone.

Yeah, the phone calls are a pain in the rear. I love the all online ones.  But I can confirm that one Mustachian's Citi add from January didn't post because he didn't call to add the SSN, only did it online. It'd be a bummer to lose out on $200 (or whatever) just because of the annoyance of a 5 minute call.

FYI, I always thought that ARS recommends calling in to add the SSN even if it's not required to ensure that it posts correctly (see above post about Citi).
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 08:33:33 AM by sw1tch »

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1115 on: April 21, 2017, 08:53:23 AM »
I have not added SSNs since BC changed their web site a few months ago.  No issues yet.  My BC is with old TL co.  No sales yet with new co on other BC card.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1116 on: April 21, 2017, 09:05:22 AM »
I wonder where arebelspy is? He hasn't been around in a while.

Quite busy with life. :)

Kind of you to notice!

I just haven't had time for participating in the forums since early March, almost 1.5 months now. From my "show unread replies to your posts," looks like I stopped foruming March 7. The only foruming I've done since then has been (in order of priority):
1) Responding to PMs.
2) Popping on to respond to moderation requests or problems with the site (after the server move).
3) Responding in this thread.

I haven't done #3 in a week or two either now, but you guys seem to handle most stuff.  :)

I do keep an eye on the thread via email notifications (thus me seeing this comment) and have some comments/suggestions sometimes, but nothing major enough for me to worry about jumping in, unless no one responds to something and I need to send a PM. (Tip: if you get an unhelpful CS representative, just say thanks, hang up, and try a different one).

I'm in SoCal right now (flew back from Japan earlier this week), and probably going to meet up in person with owner of new company, so that'll be good. Headed to Seattle soon. Would love to meet up with any Mustachians.  :)

Like I said above though, I respond to all PMs, usually quite quickly, definitely within 24 hours, even if I've scaled back my normal participation. If you need anything, or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me, and I'll do my best to help. Asking in this thread usually works great as a first resort though.  :)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

tj

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1117 on: April 21, 2017, 09:30:10 AM »
Got my first add with new company since joining on Jan 3rd - yay! (coincidentally got one with old company on the same day as well, on a different card that I have with them). Overall it's been a productive day :). Thank you ARS, we have been enjoying the extra cash in our early FIRE days.

Awesome!  :)

New company wants me to call Citi to make sure the SSN is added. I suppose this is to ensure the tradeline posts correctly, but what a pain. I'll make the 2-5 mins call, but it was nice to just be able to add online and not have to deal with anyone over the phone.

Yeah, the phone calls are a pain in the rear. I love the all online ones.  But I can confirm that one Mustachian's Citi add from January didn't post because he didn't call to add the SSN, only did it online. It'd be a bummer to lose out on $200 (or whatever) just because of the annoyance of a 5 minute call.

FYI, I always thought that ARS recommends calling in to add the SSN even if it's not required to ensure that it posts correctly (see above post about Citi).

The reason Citi doesn't work is because the tradeline company doesn't give you the AU's address. IIRC, Citi does have a field to put this address, so I don't know why they don't provide that information.

cheapass

• Pencil Stache
  • On track for FIRE @ 40
« Reply #1118 on: April 21, 2017, 11:16:40 AM »
Payment should be sent 4 weeks from your card statement closing. I have them DD and it usually takes a few days from there. If it goes more than a week, I would contact them. If you're getting a paper check mailed to you, you might give it a week and a half before contacting them.

4 weeks after which statement closing?

My first add was March 14, right before closing. I have to keep the AU on until approx. May 14 to fulfill my obligation. When would I expect to be paid?

tj

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1119 on: April 21, 2017, 11:23:23 AM »

My first add was March 14, right before closing. I have to keep the AU on until approx. May 14 to fulfill my obligation. When would I expect to be paid?

I don't think it's that structured. Still waiting for my payment from one that closed on 3/6.

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1120 on: April 21, 2017, 11:34:01 AM »

You won't get paid within 4 weeks of the add. Expect it more like 8 weeks or so. That seems to be about average. You added in March so payment "should" be sometime in May. 

PennySaved75

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1121 on: April 21, 2017, 11:50:25 AM »

Wow that's a challenge!

The other thing that went wrong on this PNC call was that I was unable to give an answer to one of the initial security questions about my Mom.  A year or so ago, I stopped providing actual family names for security questions for financial accounts and was assigning ficticous names and keeping track of them.  i did not have this info handy when I called PNC and I told them so, so they asked me some other questions like DOB and last four of SS and I thought I was all good.  But this may have flagged me as a potential fraud problem, which led to further questioning by the 2nd CSR and them scrutinizing the request.  It turns out my security info that I have been tracking for PNC did not involve my mother, so they probably have the actual name they were seeking from when I established an account with years ago and I did not have that name written down.  Lessons learned, have all the correct security info you need before you make the phone call.

I did hear back from the company and they said they have never experienced that kind of problem with PNC, that PNC is pretty reliable.  We discussed trying to add again and telling PNC that the AU lives with me, but then thought maybe the backtracking might be a risk, so I am going to take a pass on this and the company is going to try and get this AU a replacement card.  So hopefully this is not a PNC problem that others need to worry about, but me just screwing up on the call.

cheapass

• Pencil Stache
  • On track for FIRE @ 40
« Reply #1122 on: April 21, 2017, 01:29:25 PM »

You won't get paid within 4 weeks of the add. Expect it more like 8 weeks or so. That seems to be about average. You added in March so payment "should" be sometime in May.

Good to know. Thanks

DavidAnnArbor

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1123 on: April 21, 2017, 02:28:50 PM »
Glad to hear you'll - Arebelspy - likely meet with the owner of the tradeline company.
 Face-to-face meetings are probably the best way to develop trust, get a sense of how things are going, I just think the communication all around is vastly improved.
 I'll bet you'll have some great suggestions for the owner - you have a lot of experience with websites.

TWoK

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1124 on: April 22, 2017, 06:52:21 AM »

Hang Up, Call Again (HUCA)

FrugalSaver

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1125 on: April 23, 2017, 12:18:19 PM »
Anyone I'd any issues with a Capital One GM Card?   Both of mine failed last month.

Arebelspy, any insights from the owner of the company?

LukeS

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1126 on: April 23, 2017, 07:08:26 PM »
I have two cards that are old enough / high enough limit for this; a citi and a Bank of America that each have an existing authorized user that I will be keeping on them, so this is exciting but could be so much better if I had several existing cards.

I would like to get 2 or 3 more accounts established and maturing in age for this sort of use down the road, any recommendations on specific cards with no annual fee that have decent sign up bonuses?  Preferably statement credit or check rather than specific purpose like airfare tickets.  Also I don't really like the idea of manufactured spending so no crazy spending requirements.

: )

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 07:50:53 PM by LukeS »

y3ll0wsubmarine

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1127 on: April 24, 2017, 08:12:40 AM »

Wow that's a challenge!

The other thing that went wrong on this PNC call was that I was unable to give an answer to one of the initial security questions about my Mom.  A year or so ago, I stopped providing actual family names for security questions for financial accounts and was assigning ficticous names and keeping track of them.  i did not have this info handy when I called PNC and I told them so, so they asked me some other questions like DOB and last four of SS and I thought I was all good.  But this may have flagged me as a potential fraud problem, which led to further questioning by the 2nd CSR and them scrutinizing the request.  It turns out my security info that I have been tracking for PNC did not involve my mother, so they probably have the actual name they were seeking from when I established an account with years ago and I did not have that name written down.  Lessons learned, have all the correct security info you need before you make the phone call.

I did hear back from the company and they said they have never experienced that kind of problem with PNC, that PNC is pretty reliable.  We discussed trying to add again and telling PNC that the AU lives with me, but then thought maybe the backtracking might be a risk, so I am going to take a pass on this and the company is going to try and get this AU a replacement card.  So hopefully this is not a PNC problem that others need to worry about, but me just screwing up on the call.

I always add my PNC AUs via the website, and they respond within a day that it has been added. This time, however, I got the same response you did - please bring the person into the bank.

So, I called and was able to add no issue.

However I feel, like you do, that probably our accounts are being looked at with more scrutiny so I am pausing my PNC for now. Don't want to get it canceled.

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1128 on: April 24, 2017, 08:55:56 AM »
I have two cards that are old enough / high enough limit for this; a citi and a Bank of America that each have an existing authorized user that I will be keeping on them, so this is exciting but could be so much better if I had several existing cards.

I would like to get 2 or 3 more accounts established and maturing in age for this sort of use down the road, any recommendations on specific cards with no annual fee that have decent sign up bonuses?  Preferably statement credit or check rather than specific purpose like airfare tickets.  Also I don't really like the idea of manufactured spending so no crazy spending requirements.

: )

Ask the tradeline company for a list of preferred cards.  They do change over time.  I have the list printed and posted on my pegboard in front of me.  I also assume that any card I give to them is going to eventually be cancelled, so if you use a certain card all the time, don't list it.  I use Citi doublecash and a number of chase cards all the time so none of these are listed with the tradeline company.  Any listed card can be cancelled and I really don't care other than losing the tradeline income.

hoping2retire35

• Handlebar Stache
  • just want to see where this appears
« Reply #1129 on: April 25, 2017, 08:56:46 AM »
So they are taking BoA now?

Lis

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1130 on: April 25, 2017, 12:17:48 PM »
Following along. Have one eligible card (BofA) that may not be eligible? Also considering opening up a new card for this purpose (knowing I'll have to wait a year for this). It seems the general consensus is Barclays?

Car Jack

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1131 on: April 25, 2017, 01:07:39 PM »
So they are taking BoA now?

Nope.  You can enter it, but it goes from pending immediately to resting.

FrugalSaver

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1132 on: April 25, 2017, 08:18:10 PM »
Anyone I'd any issues with a Capital One GM Card?   Both of mine failed last month.

Arebelspy, any insights from the owner of the company?
That would seem to be a no.

Maybe someone else will have a different experience

kudy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1133 on: April 26, 2017, 01:01:55 PM »
I received a text today, referencing a past order: "Login to your Custom Documents and upload this credit card for [customer name]!"

I found the "Customer Documents" section of the online portal, but I am not sure what they want - a photo of the credit card?

ZagNation

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1134 on: April 26, 2017, 01:20:07 PM »
I received a text today, referencing a past order: "Login to your Custom Documents and upload this credit card for [customer name]!"

I found the "Customer Documents" section of the online portal, but I am not sure what they want - a photo of the credit card?
Today I too received a similar text message and email requesting me to upload a photo of the Citibank AU credit cards...which I do not have because I destroyed them for my two April adds. I provided a screenshot proving both AUs were successfully added (a balance also posted) and asked them to advise me how to proceed. Has anyone else received similar communication? Would it raise a red flag for Citi if I requested additional cards for the AUs to be mailed to me?

trailcamaddict

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1135 on: April 26, 2017, 01:47:50 PM »
Got my first add this week and noticed that the buyer's social security card shows a date in the bottom right corner which is for a date in the future.  Is this a fake, or some other interesting circumstance?

tj

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1136 on: April 26, 2017, 01:54:46 PM »
Yep, I received this email too:

A broker has notified us that your credit card line has not reported on the customer's report.  Sometimes this can happen by no fault of anyone's....however in an effort to be transparent, We want to show proof to our broker that the their customer was in fact added to your credit card as an Authorized User.  Please take a picture of the Authorized User's card that you received in the mail and upload it to the customers profile under CUSTOMER DOCUMENTS under OTHER TOOLS on our website.  If you need help or do not know how to do this please contact us A.S.A.P. and we will gladly help you with this small task.  VERY IMPORTANT.  When you take the pic of the users credit card COVER UP THE CREDIT CARD NUMBER COMPLETELY.   We do not want to see your card number. 

ARS is apparently able to sell tradelines while nomadic, but it's becoming quite the hassle.

DavidAnnArbor

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1137 on: April 26, 2017, 03:30:09 PM »
It sounds like the new rule should be get the credit card for the authorized user, and then keep the credit card for the duration of the time you have the authorized user added on your card.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #1138 on: April 26, 2017, 03:51:28 PM »
It sounds like the new rule should be get the credit card for the authorized user, and then keep the credit card for the duration of the time you have the authorized user added on your card.

New company has always advised me to keep the AU card after I receive it.  I only destroy it after removing the AU.

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1139 on: April 26, 2017, 04:14:03 PM »
On the portal, does "conf'd" next to Posted mean "confirmed"?  ie the AU posting properly was confirmed.

TomTX

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1140 on: April 26, 2017, 05:49:41 PM »

New company has always advised me to keep the AU card after I receive it.  I only destroy it after removing the AU.
That's been my method, easy way to track the AU is to just keep the card by my computer and shred when removed.

kudy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1141 on: April 26, 2017, 07:57:29 PM »
I sent in a photo of the front/back of the card in question and then wrote an email asking if I'd still be paid for the add - haven't heard back yet. I have kept issued cards for a few months afterward out of habit - happy I didn't shred this one, as this is the first time I've had a request like this.

tj

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1142 on: April 26, 2017, 08:12:22 PM »
The email I received was re: Elan.

The subsequent email that they sent me:

Hi,

We are new to using Elan cards but we are finding that they are not reliable.  Your choice we can still send you adds for this card with  a minimal rate of posting or discontinue.  Let me know.

DavidAnnArbor

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1143 on: April 26, 2017, 08:34:16 PM »
That explains why my Elan card wasn't getting any adds

bigalsmith101

• Pencil Stache
  • Yes, that's really my face.
    • No Jobs, No Responsibilities, No Better Time then Now
« Reply #1144 on: April 26, 2017, 11:57:55 PM »
Has anyone seen a correlation between credit score and the number of adds? Or do you think it's purely an age/credit limit combo?

Just wondering. It seems that US Bank and Discover have been my only cards to get requests, but I've gotten a couple/month so far.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #1145 on: April 27, 2017, 07:49:19 AM »
Has anyone seen a correlation between credit score and the number of adds? Or do you think it's purely an age/credit limit combo?

Just wondering. It seems that US Bank and Discover have been my only cards to get requests, but I've gotten a couple/month so far.

The TL company does not get your credit score.  The only information they have is CC company, age, and credit limit (although they could get payment history from the AU's credit report if they wanted to - I doubt they do).

So I think it is mostly CL/age.  I get the most sales on my 11 year old $34K USAA CL.  Next is a Barclays 3 year old $32,500.  I had one sale, and it was recent, on a USBank 2 year $25K.  Oddly I have a 2 year USBank $58K with no orders yet.

The other thing that I suspect matters is the closing date.  I think most CC companies report to the credit bureaus on or shortly after the closing date.  AUs who want their scores boosted are probably in a hurry - they want to close on a house, or buy a car, or whatever - so they may choose to purchase a TL that closes and reports sooner rather than later.

cheapass

• Pencil Stache
  • On track for FIRE @ 40
« Reply #1146 on: April 27, 2017, 07:52:24 AM »

That's been my method, easy way to track the AU is to just keep the card by my computer and shred when removed.

Shit, I shredded all 3 of mine after I put small charges on them. I'll start keeping them now.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #1147 on: April 27, 2017, 09:02:17 PM »
Everyone should have been paid for March's adds today.  Should be in the bank in 2-3 business days, but you should have received an email.

EDIT: I spoke too soon on the latter. The owner is going out of town for the weekend, so he wanted to get all payments out, but didn't also have time to send out the confirmation emails on that. If you see your AU is green in the portal, it posted, and you should be paid.  If it was a March sale under the old system (not in the portal), you should have been paid as well for that.

So payments are on their way.

If by, say, Tuesday, you have not received it in your bank account, PM me and I can check into it for you!  :)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 10:15:00 PM by arebelspy »
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

ducky19

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1148 on: April 28, 2017, 07:53:00 AM »
Thanks arebelspy, I have sent two emails about payment and was beginning to wonder!

monarda

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1149 on: April 28, 2017, 09:01:52 AM »
Writing to report that the transition to the portal worked well for me. I've been paid and removed AUs for the adds I had pre-portal, and added my first two AUs the other day through the portal.  Thanks for the tip, ARS, I'll look in the portal to see when they turn green (they should choose other colors besides red/green for colorblind cardholders- magenta instead of red works)

It sounds like they are on the tail end of the transition to the portal. Hopefully it's as smooth for the rest of you once the March pre-portal adds complete their cycle.