Author Topic: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig  (Read 206014 times)

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
Re: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig
« Reply #900 on: November 02, 2017, 02:51:06 PM »
They absolutely get your address and possibly your name on their credit report, like when your parent adds you as an AU... I still have childhood addresses on my CR even though I didn't have my first account in my own name until age 19.
Interesting. Do some CR agencies now report the full account numbers on the report? I've had reports from all 3 in the past and I don't recall any of them having complete numbers. Guess it's time to get updated reports.

I think the typical annual report is like last 5 digits, but that’s enough to identify the card to ama CSR.  The credit agency also clearly has the entire account number and may give it up in a dispute or other inquiry

tj

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #901 on: November 02, 2017, 03:07:11 PM »
They absolutely get your address and possibly your name on their credit report, like when your parent adds you as an AU... I still have childhood addresses on my CR even though I didn't have my first account in my own name until age 19.
Interesting. Do some CR agencies now report the full account numbers on the report? I've had reports from all 3 in the past and I don't recall any of them having complete numbers. Guess it's time to get updated reports.

I think the typical annual report is like last 5 digits, but that’s enough to identify the card to ama CSR.  The credit agency also clearly has the entire account number and may give it up in a dispute or other inquiry

Whenever I've ordered an annaul report, it has the last 4 digits as asterisks. There may or may not be a setting to show full account numbers.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #902 on: November 02, 2017, 09:32:43 PM »

Whenever I've ordered an annaul report, it has the last 4 digits as asterisks. There may or may not be a setting to show full account numbers.

I guess I remembered wrong.  Last 4 digits as asterisks is even worse IMO.  Just gotta go through your trash (they have your address) for a receipt*

*although now I'm seeing more AUs getting their own CC#, some companies still issue the AU card as the same CC# as the main card

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #903 on: January 17, 2018, 09:34:15 PM »
--PSA--

I noticed that 2017 1099's are available in the new payroll web site.

HipGnosis

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #904 on: July 29, 2018, 12:19:25 PM »
Re:
So I tried to enter the game with the old company and got back this email.
Thank you for your interest in our program! We are currently only looking for cards with a minimum $10,000 credit limit, at least 5 years of history, and from one of the following bank issuers: Barclay, Discover, PNC, USAA, Elan, Cap One
Seems like they went very strict on the cards they are accepting now. Very few banks and harder limits.
I have an Elan card with the old Co.  But.. it is "resting".  How do I get it 'un-rested'??

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #905 on: July 29, 2018, 12:37:00 PM »
Re:
So I tried to enter the game with the old company and got back this email.
Thank you for your interest in our program! We are currently only looking for cards with a minimum $10,000 credit limit, at least 5 years of history, and from one of the following bank issuers: Barclay, Discover, PNC, USAA, Elan, Cap One
Seems like they went very strict on the cards they are accepting now. Very few banks and harder limits.
I have an Elan card with the old Co.  But.. it is "resting".  How do I get it 'un-rested'??

Email the support email address.  If you don't know what I am refering to, please PM and I will send it to you.

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #906 on: January 06, 2019, 12:24:12 PM »
--PSA--

I noticed that 2017 1099's are available in the new payroll web site.

2018 1099's are available.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!