Author Topic: Helped a client save $800/yr on insurance  (Read 898 times)

Chris @ Saturday Financial

• Stubble
Helped a client save $800/yr on insurance
« on: May 22, 2020, 08:10:35 AM »
So my side hustle is a small financial coaching business. I always tell my clients to shop around for insurance once per year using an independent broker, but a lot of them don’t bother. This week I stumbled upon a company called Gabi that makes quote-shopping for home and auto insurance super quick and easy.

I went through their process and had multiple quotes within about 5 minutes. 100% online and no phone calls. Holy crap - this is what quote-shopping should have been like all along! It’s the first company I’ve come across that I’m excited enough about to sign up for their affiliate program.

Last night I reached out to a couple that I coach and shared the link. They wrote back and said they were able to find a quote that saved them over $800 a year!

This is a double-win for me because I’m pumped to see this couple save that much. But I’m also pumped because this is the first tiny bit of income I’ve ever made through an affiliate program. (My side hustle is pretty young, and this was a really fun milestone to hit.)

If anyone wants to get a quote for themselves, here’s a link: https://gabipartners.go2cloud.org/SH9

In keeping with the forum rules, this is the only time I’ll post a link for Gabi. Side note: You can refer friends and family and receive an Amazon gift card without needing to be an affiliate. A friends/family referral bonus is actually a lot larger than an affiliate bonus. So if anyone else wants to share their own referral link in this thread, have at it!

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!