Author Topic: Just Ebayed $1200 worth of attic junk  (Read 2114 times)

kendallf

• Handlebar Stache
Just Ebayed $1200 worth of attic junk
« on: April 22, 2015, 05:56:24 PM »
Not particularly bad ass, but I'm super happy that I just made some good money from old car parts that were in my attic.  I'm cleaning out stuff at our old house, which is *still* a repository for project cars and parts, as well as a large variety of stuff which my daughters left when they went off to college.

Most of these items were parts that were left from an old race car project of mine; stuff that I had spent a lot of time on but little money.  I'm happy to see the parts going to others who'll (hopefully) utilize them, and happy to realize that I don't mourn seeing any of it go, and happy to get the money.  All good things.  :-)

Now of course I have to pack and ship it all, which I hate.  I've only listed about half of the items I had to get rid of, as well.  Still good problems to have..

WranglerBowman

• Stubble
Re: Just Ebayed $1200 worth of attic junk
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 07:11:56 AM »
That's awesome man!  Every 6 months or so I will go through my house and whatever I haven't touched in while goes up on Craigslist and then to Ebay if it sits on CL to long.  I have also made a decent amount of money just buying and selling Jeep parts.  They are very high in demand and lots of people buy all these custom parts and never install them.  If you know what you're looking at for car parts you can flip and make a handsome profit.