Author Topic: Here's the latest post on my new blog - What will you do with your 30,000 days?  (Read 3756 times)

GetRichODT

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
I'd appreciate any feedback you may have and thank you for taking the time to read my latest article.  Share with your friends if you're so inclined! 

http://www.getrichodt.com/youre-lucky-get-30000-days-live-rich-full-life/

-Get Rich Or Die Trying

PencilThinMust

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Thought it was good!  Fun way to look at life!

Exflyboy

• Walrus Stache
  • Expat Brit living in the New World..:)
Yup.. I already burned 19,167 days..:(

RFAAOATB

• Pencil Stache

Now you can visualize that by making each row represent a day in Excel.  Fill up the columns with PT/Caloric Intake/Net Worth/Sexual Activity, New Toys, Bills, and everything else people worry about.  How's your life looking?

boarder42

• Walrus Stache
burned thru 10,253 days so far.  only need about 3000 more days til i retire then i can do what i want with the rest of my ~16K days on earth

Exflyboy

• Walrus Stache
  • Expat Brit living in the New World..:)

Now you can visualize that by making each row represent a day in Excel.  Fill up the columns with PT/Caloric Intake/Net Worth/Sexual Activity, New Toys, Bills, and everything else people worry about.  How's your life looking?

I suspect I will have less columns than a lot of people..:)

Frank

Johnez

• Handlebar Stache
This is actually a really great way to look at time's value. So timely as well. I wonder how many of my days have been burned with my eyes glued to a screen of some sort, too many thanks thousand I'm afraid...

GetRichODT

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
This is actually a really great way to look at time's value. So timely as well. I wonder how many of my days have been burned with my eyes glued to a screen of some sort, too many thanks thousand I'm afraid...

Thanks everyone for the kind feedback so far.  I'm always open to constructive criticism.  I really enjoyed writing this article and thinking about my own life in this way.  Helps to put things into perspective and keep them there.

We can all avoid lifestyle creep, but there's no way to avoid time creep.

All men die.  Not every man (or woman) truly LIVES.

Taran Wanderer

• Handlebar Stache
I'm hoping for more than 30,000, but since that's the title... 15,000 down, 15,000 to go.  Uggh.  Wake up call.

minority_finance_mo

• Pencil Stache
    • Minority Finance
This is an epic post. That 30,000 number really scared the crap out of me!

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!