Author Topic: Hacking the system — how to get free money in Canada  (Read 17254 times)

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
Hacking the system — how to get free money in Canada
« on: January 30, 2015, 06:57:51 PM »
1) Switch to Tangerine Bank (up to $440 of free money)
Got $150 of free money (signed up myself $50 + refered my wife $100), another $240 are on the way (switched 2 payroll direct deposits).
I have a page on my personal website with a list of steps: http://www.ildar.ca/tangerine.html
I switched to Tangerine, because of this recommendation: http://canadiancouchpotato.com/model-portfolios-2/
Total: $390 of free money for couple hours of actual work and about 2-3 weeks of waiting.

2) Call your service provider (Shaw, Telus, etc...) and ask for a discount
I called Shaw, asked for a discount for being a loyal customer. They offered $10 off for 6 months.
Total: $60 savings for 7 minutes on the phone!
Go do it too, worth trying :)
Update: check out this message from smilla for more tips:
http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/share-your-badassity/hacking-the-system-(canada)/msg559674/#msg559674
Here's a nice video:
The First Honest Cable Company
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ilMx7k7mso

3) Apply to ScotiaBank Visa Card ($75 amazon gift card)
http://www.amazon.ca/Scotia-Momentum-VISA-Infinite-card/dp/B005WXN5R0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/183-6467905-9866347

This card is good on it's own: 4% cashback for gas and groceries, 2% cashback for drugs and recurring payments, 1% on everything else. Annual fee is $100, first year is free.

Total: $75 for 25 minutes of online work and 10 days of waiting. Repeat the process for your spouse to get another $75.

4) Switch to ATB (up to $850 of free money)
http://www.atb.com/personal-banking/tools-and-resources/Pages/ATB-Friends.aspx
Important: I haven't done this yet myself, but here's the plan:
Open chequing account, switch 2 PAD payments or 1 payroll direct deposit to them. Receive $350.
Refer a spouse for $150. Repeat switches for spouse account for another $350.
Close both accounts.
Total: $350 + $350 + $150 = $850 bucks for couple hours of online work and waiting 3 months

5) Apply to Amazon.ca gift card and get $20 amazon gift card
Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00AFGCPZ2/ref=ca_ya_cbcc_en?ie=UTF8&plattr=CAYA&pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=05F552XD9V3ES6P2HDGX&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1713635522&pf_rd_i=5412224011
You don't have to use a card if you don't need it. You'll receive a gift card instantly after approval.

I've received a card by mail today, then called, cancelled the account and cut credit card.
Total: $20 amazon credit for 5 minutes of work. Apply for your spouse for another $20

6) Apply to Capital One credit card and get $50 amazon gift card
Here's the link:
https://www.ratesupermarket.ca/deals/capital_one/
You don't have to use a card if you don't need it. Just receve a gift card and cancel your application.

Total: $50 amazon credit for 5 minutes of work. Apply for your spouse for another $50
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 02:56:54 PM by ildar »

YK-Phil

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Hacking the system (Canada)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 07:32:51 PM »
I was in the process of applying for a ScotiaBank card when I read your post. I used your link so I guess you should be receiving a $25 gift card soon.

I was also considering closing a TD account I opened a year ago in order to receive 25,000 Aeroplan points, and I was also shopping for new bank account offers. This offer from ATB comes at the right time, so I'll be opening a couple of basic, no monthly fee accounts for my wife and I!

Thanks for the tips!

Canadian Nicole

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 09:43:51 AM »
My husband and I both got capital one aspire mastercards through Great Canadian rebates.   It's 2% back for any kind of travel with bonus points annually which make the annual fee only $20, plus great sign up bonuses, and we can transfer points to each other since it works best if you use at least $600 in points at a time.  Plus we each get a rebate of $75 through great canadian rebates.

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 01:06:15 PM »
I was in the process of applying for a ScotiaBank card when I read your post. I used your link so I guess you should be receiving a $25 gift card soon.

Nice, thank you.

This offer from ATB comes at the right time, so I'll be opening a couple of basic, no monthly fee accounts for my wife and I!

Open account for yourself first, then refer your wife (or vice versa). You'll get $150 for referral just for changing couple steps.
Post your referral link here, I'll apply through it.

hunniebun

• Bristles
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 06:02:04 PM »
Thanks for sharing! We did the tangerine accounts and I might do the credit card one as well...depending on what high income means!?!? 

lax4life93

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 08:06:20 AM »
Nice work Ildar!
Easy way to bank a couple grand in just a few hours.

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 08:30:21 AM »
depending on what high income means!?!?

Visa momentum infinite has 60k personal and 100k household requirement
They have american express without requirements.

Easy way to bank a couple grand in just a few hours

And a lot of waiting time. And it's not repeatable :(

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 02:16:12 PM »
Thanks. :) I'll use your ScotiaBank referral link shortly.

I already have a Tangerine account, but I need to start using it more. Hopefully I can get the other rewards (for payroll direct deposit), and even though it's an old account.

Will have to look into ATB and call Shaw too. :)

TrMama

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2015, 02:38:47 PM »
Nice list! That ATB one looks really interesting. If you post your referral code after you apply, I'd be happy to use it when I apply ;-)

I already have a Tangerine account, but I need to start using it more. Hopefully I can get the other rewards (for payroll direct deposit), and even though it's an old account.

Yes, you can benefit from this promo even if you already have a Tangerine account. I did this last summer, by opening a new Tangerine checking account.

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2015, 10:57:25 PM »
If you post your referral code after you apply, I'd be happy to use it when I apply ;-)

There's no such thing as "referral code" with atb :)

It all looks complicated compared to Tangerine offer:
1) you have to visit a branch with a printed/saved in mobile phone email from your friend
2) you have to wait 3 months
3) atb accounts suck, no point to keep them after getting bonuses

The money is good though ($850 if you sign up with your spouse). I am still on the fence about this offer.

I'll use your ScotiaBank referral link shortly.

Nice, thank you! Refer spouse with your own link though :)

What's your main bank now? Tangerine is good on it's own, even without bonuses.

Will have to look into ATB and call Shaw too. :)

Yeah, $60 for 10 minutes on the phone is like earning $360/hour.
If you make less, then there's no excuse to not try a luck :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 11:03:26 PM by ildar »

lax4life93

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 05:43:55 PM »
Hey Ildar,

I know we discussed this offline but I figured I would post up the ATB account process really quickly so everyone could read it, and make sure they can make the process as simple as possible!

1) Call and make an appointment to open a new account.  They don't really do walk ins, and when they do you could be waiting for awhile.  Call ahead and set up an appointment.  branch hours and phone number can be found here http://www.atb.com/contact-us/Pages/default.aspx
2) Bring 2 pieces of GOVERNMENT ID, one photo, one photo or non photo.  They told me a major credit card wouldn't do
3) Research the account types ahead of time to make sure you are optimizing any fees.  Account types are here http://www.atb.com/contact-us/Pages/default.aspx
NOTE: pay as you go isn't eligible for the $350.  Basic checking or higher (unlimited is free with a balance of 2500 throughout the month)
4) Show up and sign up!
Note: They will ask for your employment history for the last 2 years, including work address, so have that ready if its hard.
ALSO: They will do a credit check, so have your SIN ready...
ProTip: Ask the worker to tell you your credit score! this is a free way to check it, especially if they are already doing the work for you
5) Tell them who referred you!
You might need a middle name if they have more that one person registered.
6) Ask them for direct deposit/direct debit forms so you can jump through the hoops to get your money!

DONE!

They said that the first payouts won't be until june/july, so technically the "2 month counter won't start until may"
The entire process took EXACTLY 30 minutes in the branch, and now another 5-10 to change over my direct deposit.

My referral is "Ken Kaminski-Raab".

Cheers, and let me know how it goes!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 05:52:27 PM by lax4life93 »

lax4life93

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 05:51:45 PM »
The whole thing sounds difficult and detailed, but it was actually completely pain free! Now I just have to wait around for a free $350 plus whatever comes from referrals.

Even if you put $2500 into an unlimited account for 3 months until they pay, thats a 14% return on your money, and it only took 3 months!! if you get 1 referral, its 20%

Not too shabby for 30 minutes of work

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2015, 10:08:16 AM »
My referral is "Ken Kaminski-Raab".

I think atb also requires your postal code. Here's the email I got when I filled "refer a friend" form on this page:

(check out the last paragraph in attached screenshot)

lax4life93

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2015, 10:30:31 AM »
That's an interesting point.
When I spoke with the teller she simply looked up the referral individuals name, and  found them within the system no problem what so ever.
A postal code definitely wouldn't hurt though!

I guess we will both be waiting until July to cash in on this promotion!

Also, I am crunching the numbers and I will likely be using your Scotia Visa referral!

TrMama

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2015, 11:47:55 AM »
Hey Ildar,

I know we discussed this offline but I figured I would post up the ATB account process really quickly so everyone could read it, and make sure they can make the process as simple as possible!

1) Call and make an appointment to open a new account. 

So, you have to do this in person? In Alberta?

That's going to be a bit of a problem. I knew there was a catch!

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 12:00:54 PM »
So, you have to do this in person? In Alberta?
That's going to be a bit of a problem. I knew there was a catch!

Check out:

It's not Alberta-only promotion.
The catch: you need to switch 1 payroll direct deposit or 2 preauthorized payments for 3 months

YK-Phil

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 10:28:25 AM »
My wife and I just opened our ATB account. If anyone needs a referral, please send me a message at ykphil@gmail.com and I will reply with my name and postal code. The process to open an account was easy but it took a bit longer because we both opened an account at the same time.

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2015, 02:21:32 PM »
because we both opened an account at the same time

Were you able to refer your spouse at the same time when you opened your own account?

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2015, 04:13:03 PM »
Just added another way to earn $20 for 5 minutes of work. Check out the first post!
If you make less than $240/hour, then it's worth doing it :)
You can repeat the process for your spouse and get another $20.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 04:16:17 PM by ildar »

smilla

• Stubble
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 04:42:00 PM »
For services like telephone, internet or cable, where you have more than one possible provider in your area, you can almost always get a significantly better deal than $10 off.  Just find the competitors promotional rate and call your provider with the info, threatening to switch.  I have never not had the rate matched or bettered (but I am always prepared to switch if necessary).

If there are no competitors and you are willing to cancel if you don't get the price you want, say so.  In January I called to cancel Shaw internet outright and they offered a small discount, $10 dollars I think, but they called back 2 or 3 days later and offered to drop it to $30/month for 6 months which would have been a savings of over 60%.  Shaw has a 30 day cancellation period so if you don't get a reduced offer during that time you could always chicken out and call to keep your internet on after all.

I also called Telus to let them know that $40 was too much for a land-line and if they couldn't get me an acceptable rate I would have to cancel it.  I didn't say what I would find acceptable ($25) and they offered to lower the monthly bill to $20 with no stated end date. 

So with two 10 minute phone calls I saved $52/month plus taxes for 6 months and $15/month plus taxes thereafter or $400 for the year.  (I am actually saving $82/month plus tax because I still cut internet entirely.)

Everyone should call their telecommunication/cable providers at least once a year to do this, if not directly after the last promotional rate ends, since it is fairly certain we are overcharged in Canada for these things.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 04:45:17 PM by smilla »

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 05:11:42 PM »
but I am always prepared to switch if necessary

the fact is, I don't want to switch :) I like Shaw for their free wifi around the town, I use it a lot

Shaw has a 30 day cancellation period so if you don't get a reduced offer during that time you could always chicken out and call to keep your internet on after all

Good to know, I'll probably try this when my current discount ends.

smilla, Thanks for your message, a lot of useful information!

here's a nice video:
The First Honest Cable Company
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ilMx7k7mso
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 05:29:32 PM by ildar »

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 05:39:42 PM »
Hey, Tangerine is the best deal, btw. If you still don't have an account, then check it out: no fees banking, nice interest rates, easy balanced mutual funds and scotiabank ATMs. Me and my wife switched to it from RBC.

And they give you free money!
I got $500 from Tangerine so far: 5 referral bonuses + payroll direct deposit switch bonus.

Step-by-step instruction is here:
http://www.ildar.ca/tangerine.html

YK-Phil

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2015, 10:33:19 AM »
because we both opened an account at the same time

Were you able to refer your spouse at the same time when you opened your own account?

Now that you are asking, I don't know. I assumed that since we were both there together, one of us would be referring the other. I will have to confirm.

Cornelia

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2015, 11:42:27 AM »
Thanks for the info on the Tangerine accounts, I think I may have to set up a couple for me and DH ! Totally great hack 😊

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2015, 02:32:48 PM »
I assumed that since we were both there together, one of us would be referring the other.

I hope you're right. $150 for referral is not a pocket change :)

I think I may have to set up a couple for me and DH. Totally great hack

Btw, give Tangerine a chance to become your primary bank, maybe you'll like it.

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2015, 02:54:41 PM »
I've updated my first post:
1) Added a link to smilla's post with tips on dealing with service providers.
2) Updated ScotiaBank Visa offer. $100 promotion is expired, replaced with amazon's $75 gift card promotion. $100 is better than $75, but $75 is always better than 0. So if you want to make $75 for 20 minutes on filling the forms, then go do it. Repeat the process for your spouse for another $75 :)
3) Added Capital One credit card promotion ($50 amazon gift card).
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 02:59:15 PM by ildar »

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
Re: Hacking the system — how to get free money in Canada
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2016, 11:14:04 AM »
Tangerine got me $1190 CAD in total so far:
$440 — referrals + payroll switch for me and my spouse (step-by-step instructions: http://www.ildar.ca/tangerine.html)
3 * $50 — referring family members
$150 — tangerine bonuses for referrals
9 * $50 — random referrals from this forum (thank you!)

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2016, 03:02:55 PM »
Rebate for the best cashback credit card is $100 again:
https://www.greatcanadianrebates.ca/register.php?r=189427&p=Scotia-Infinite

Best cashback credit card is 4% for groceries/gas, 2% drugs/recurring payments, 1% everything else.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 11:10:45 PM by beee »

Meggslynn

• Bristles
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2016, 08:51:31 PM »
Rebate for the best cashback credit card is $100 again:
https://www.greatcanadianrebates.ca/shop.php?cid=31643&mid=189427&e=hello@ildar.ca

Best cashback credit card is 4% for groceries/gas, 2% drugs/recurring payments, 1% everything else.

Sorry I am new to this, what form does the rebate come in? A credit on the account?

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2016, 11:12:51 PM »
oops, wrong link
here's the right one:
https://www.greatcanadianrebates.ca/register.php?r=189427&p=Scotia-Infinite
also edited my original post

You register at that site, then click through it to the application.
Once approved, you'll get $100 to your account. You can withdraw money 45 days later via paypal, cheque or amazon.ca gift certificate. I used paypal, worked great.

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2016, 03:35:23 PM »
Just called shaw, they lowered my bill by $44/month for the next 12 months. You should do it too (get to the cancellation departments, mention competitors prices).

peteyk

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2016, 11:57:54 AM »
Have you looked into switching to Teksavvy? They just emailed me the other day, telling me that my rate will go down to $32/month. 15mb/s plan seems to be enough for 2 people netflix/streaming.

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2016, 12:22:41 PM »
Have you looked into switching to Teksavvy?

I did, but as I understand they charge additional money for overages and equipment rental. They're also just a reseller of shaw internet, so there's a really good chance that shaw can match their offer and still make money.

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2016, 01:47:24 PM »
Hey beee what are you paying with Shaw?  I pay $61 for high speed and a landline tax in. 
With the Scotia card is there any annual fee?  I may just sign up for that one.

Was 109 with tax. Will be 63 with tax. $50 for internet, $10 for home phone.

Yes, it has $100 annual fee, first year free.
We got $558 cashback this November, so it's well worth it for us.

eueueu

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2016, 03:56:46 PM »
For those who are looking to an alternate of the Tangerine investments, I have a referral link for Wealthsimple, the robo-investment/advising service.

http://wsim.co/xlvo633

You get another $5000 managed for free, on top of the intro $5000 management offer. I will also get another $5000 managed for free.

So far, I like them. The app is simple, the paperwork is fast. MER is cheaper than Tangerine, but more expensive than Questrade. As a relatively new investor, Wealthsimple works for now as I build up my investments.

And for those living in Toronto, Fermentations has a new customer offer of $25 off a beer order. Their beers are wonderful and the owner Charles is great. (He also offers me  lots of wine when I visit). They can customize your beer, so I have been working with them on re-producing all my favorite Quebec beers. The best part is how cheap it is (It gives me great satisfaction not to give money to LCBO). You just need to spend about 30 minutes bottling.

http://www.fermentations.ca/

The order makes two and a half 24 pack of beer, so I am always looking to split an order with people! Fermentations also makes great cider and wine too.

beee

• Stubble
    • HoneyMoney.io
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2018, 02:58:30 PM »
Get $25/person for free from Loblaws.
Details: https://loblawcard.ca
No requirements!

And $25/person more from Save on Foods, if you have their card:
https://www.morerewards.ca/25

"One of our competitors who has admitted guilt is providing a $25 shopping incentive to their customers". And we, we're not like them, we're heroes, but we will still give you $25 :) Just in case.

Lews Therin

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Magnum Stache
  • Fee-only Financial Planner
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2018, 05:28:33 PM »
Feel free to search for a better one, But this one of the best cards I could find for welcome bonuses right now

Scotia bank amex gold (Not the same as amex gold cards, you can have both) 250$ travel welcome bonus after 1k spend, + 50$ GCR rebate for applying through them.

https://www.greatcanadianrebates.ca/details/Scotia-Amex-Gold/

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2018, 05:38:20 PM »
Have you looked into switching to Teksavvy?

I did, but as I understand they charge additional money for overages and equipment rental. They're also just a reseller of shaw internet, so there's a really good chance that shaw can match their offer and still make money.

Teksavvy is a great company, we've been with them for years.  They are Rogers/Bell/Shaw/Cogeco resellers, but their prices are pretty good compared to what the cable providers around here offer.   You are free to go out and buy your own cheap cable/dsl modem (they'll tell you what models will work for your connection) and then you never pay a rental fee again.  As far as overages, our limit is 300gb per month . . . but your limit carries over.  If I download 150 gb one month and 450 the next, there are no fees.  I've found pretty hard to rack up overages this way.

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2018, 05:52:51 PM »
Feel free to search for a better one, But this one of the best cards I could find for welcome bonuses right now

Scotia bank amex gold (Not the same as amex gold cards, you can have both) 250$ travel welcome bonus after 1k spend, + 50$ GCR rebate for applying through them.

https://www.greatcanadianrebates.ca/details/Scotia-Amex-Gold/

Arguably the Amex Platinum cards are better... in fact the Gold cards as well, depending on how you value the transfer partner cards. No First Year Free though.

You have to get a referral for the Plats though, those bonuses are a lot better. Lots on reddit's churningcanada sub. Alas, I don't have a Plat at the moment. Working my way through the Cobalt, which unfortunately just lost an extra sign up bonus.

Lews Therin

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Magnum Stache
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2018, 05:58:13 PM »
I can barely do the 1k spend (that includes 600$+ of gift cards)

While I read the crazy post on how to pass from one card to another self-referrring, there's no way I could hit the spend requirements. Buis Plat is insane bonuses, but for someone who can't fill the spends the yearly fees are too high to make it profitable.

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2018, 05:59:48 PM »
I do not like the Robo Advisors at all. Particularly now Vanguard have come out with single solution ETFs - that are either 20, 40, or 60% bonds. MER is ~0.25%

Wealthsimple is closer to 1%.

Questrade + single ETF = 0.25%. WAY WAY cheaper, almost the same distance from a robo than a robo is from a traditional shitty 2% mutual fund.

I will recommend, if you can live with it, switching from a normal cell phone + data plan to something like the Fido 'tablet' plan + VOIP.ms. You then get 3Gb data for $17 a month, and pay another $1 + 1 cent a minute - ish - for phone calls.

I am currently using a dual sim phone with Fido + Freedom/Wind mobile prepaid. The latter costs $45 to top up for 6 months, but I barely use the phone. $90 a year to $20... just not sure if it's worth the bother. On the upside, Voip.ms has voicemail.

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2018, 06:01:54 PM »
I can barely do the 1k spend (that includes 600$+ of gift cards)

While I read the crazy post on how to pass from one card to another self-referrring, there's no way I could hit the spend requirements. Buis Plat is insane bonuses, but for someone who can't fill the spends the yearly fees are too high to make it profitable.

Even with PayTM and/or Plastiq? No tax bill - income, or property? Bills? Tricky if not, agreed.

I need to get some new card when we pay for our home insurance for the year. That's ~$1k. Unfortunately they don't take Amex. And 'unfortunately' I don't think I'm going to have much of a tax bill this year.

Lews Therin

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Magnum Stache
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2018, 06:06:43 PM »
With PayTM and Plastic, the return isn't all that high.

I'd also have to time the card deal at the exact right time, since they are usually throughout the year/summer (which is past the time I've payed my bills.)

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2018, 07:29:31 PM »
With PayTM and Plastic, the return isn't all that high.

I'd also have to time the card deal at the exact right time, since they are usually throughout the year/summer (which is past the time I've payed my bills.)

Actually scratch PayTM, they are pretty much Mastercard only now :-/

Plastiq isn't too bad. Depending on how you value the points. 2% fee isn't terrible.

Goldielocks

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2018, 10:57:33 PM »
Get $25/person for free from Loblaws.
Details: https://loblawcard.ca
No requirements!

And $25/person more from Save on Foods, if you have their card:
https://www.morerewards.ca/25

"One of our competitors who has admitted guilt is providing a $25 shopping incentive to their customers". And we, we're not like them, we're heroes, but we will still give you $25 :) Just in case.
Thanks, this made it easy to apply and not procrastinate any longer.