Author Topic: Before and After MMM  (Read 2747 times)

ginjaninja

• Bristles
    • My Journal
Before and After MMM
« on: January 08, 2018, 01:38:53 PM »
I started reading MMM in late November 2017.  I was looking at all of my spending for the year and realized that my hair was on fire.  I have been using Mint for almost 2 years so I have a pretty good history of my spending that I usually don't look too far into.  December 2017 was the first month I was actually proud to see. 

Not including rent, my average spending was $1,700 per month from January-November 2017.  This includes gas, entertainment, eating out, alcohol, shopping, amazon, traveling, cellphone, insurance etc.

Not including rent, my spending in December 2017 was $501.  This included Christmas presents for my friends and family, my share of the adopt a family I participate in each year, all car expenses, insurance, cell phone, entertainment, and food. 

I am so thankful to this community for showing me that a few quick changes have made a huge difference.  I have really not changed my lifestyle much and I know there is room to become even more Mustashian in the future. 

nurseart

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Before and After MMM
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 04:50:48 PM »
that is awesome!!! way to go :)

Nurse_Nash

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 10:29:17 AM »
This is fantastic and inspirational. Way to go and keep trudging forward. You got this. <3

Roe

• Stubble
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 08:12:53 AM »
Love this!

Looking forward to see your progress. It's such a great feeling, spending what you need/want to spend instead of spending all that is available.

soccerluvof4

• Walrus Stache
  • Retired at 50
    • My Journal
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 03:22:57 PM »
Thats damn inexpensive!