Author Topic: Zillow and Mint Fighting?  (Read 3395 times)

Jon Bon

• Handlebar Stache
Zillow and Mint Fighting?
« on: October 07, 2019, 05:41:49 AM »
They no longer updated the Zillow values on Mint. Considering that mint only has one job: to display values from other sites. I am thinking that some sort of dispute is going on. Mint says oh, well we are aware of the problem but dont know when it will be fixed. Which makes me even more suspicions that something is going on between the two companies.

Can anyone shed any light to this?

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
Re: Zillow and Mint Fighting?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 06:44:24 AM »
https://help.mint.com/Known-Issues/888963011/Why-is-the-Zillow-value-not-updating.htm

Why is the Zillow value not updating?

We are aware that there is an issue with Zillow Zestimates not updating. Our development team is working to fix the issue as soon as possible but we do not currently have a time frame for when the issue will be resolved.

We sincerely apologize for any convenience this may cause.

AO1FireTo

• Stubble
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 07:04:34 AM »
I am having issues with MINT and my bank PC Financial too.  Hasn't updated in about a year.  It's has made tracking my monthly spending much more manual.  I am thinking of leaving PC financial just because of this but I do like the rewards they give.

Jon Bon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 10:31:45 AM »
Yeah I dont need it to update to track my NW or anything, but I do find it a bit annoying as it helps me keep my figure on the pulse of local RE in my area.

Yes I too read their note on why it is not updating. Reading between the lines it really felt like negotiations have broken down and the one company has cut the other-one off and just waiting to see who will blink first.

I just wanted to know if anyone had inside information.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!