Author Topic: Looking for feedback from Mustachians with an interest in real estate  (Read 1039 times)

ethangj

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Hey there. Really sorry if this is not kosher with the rules here (seems to be, from what I can tell) but I work for a real estate investing/tech company and, as a longtime MMM reader, I'd really like to get feedback and thoughts from other readers. I think there's a lot of overlap in our community and the MMM mindset.

Just looking for 10-20 minute phone calls, anytime next week at your convenience. If you'd like to participate, you can email me at ethangjones@icloud.com or just message me directly through the forum.

Thank you! And if this is the wrong place for this, please point out where it should go or what rule I missed and I'd be happy to correct.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Re: Looking for feedback from Mustachians with an interest in real estate
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 03:40:33 AM »
Feedback and thoughts on what, specifically?

Why not post your questions here for input?
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!