Author Topic: Colorado Real Estate Offer Sheet  (Read 1732 times)

Jon Bon

• Handlebar Stache
Colorado Real Estate Offer Sheet
« on: April 03, 2016, 08:04:20 PM »
Hey guys.

In Ohio there is a standard offer sheet used to purchase residential real estate. It's pretty basic your fill in the terms but it does specify many important items.

I am looking for the same sheet for Colorado. Does such a document exsist? I know this type of thing is often held onto by Realtors but wanted to see how people traditionally wrote offers in Colorado. I have plenty of Ohio experience but this is for a relative.

If anyone can help please PM me!

Thanks!!

nedwin

• Stubble
Re: Colorado Real Estate Offer Sheet
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 10:43:14 AM »
In Colorado offers on residential property are generally made with complete contracts signed by the party making the offer, usually buyer.  There are additional signature lines for the other party to accept or reject the offer.  Forms prepared by the CO Real Estate Commission are standard for most any residential transaction (and many commercial transactions for that matter).  There is also a form prepared by the commission for a counter proposal.  All these forms are available online through the commission's website.

That does not stop you, however, from using a short offer sheet or letter of intent.  Just remember that that practice is not the norm here and people may react like you have a 3rd eye.

Miss Tash

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Colorado Real Estate Offer Sheet
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 03:08:51 PM »