Author Topic: Anyone know any good blogs/websites for the investor/landlord experience?  (Read 1771 times)

PadAdventure

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • padadventure.com
Anyone else have a blog or personal account on the web regarding their experience with real estate investing, land lording, etc? 

Would love to hear your strategies, trials, horror stories, all of it.  I’m posting my own on a blog at padadventure.com and am interested in following others.

This is a great platform and I owe a lot to this site, specifically the MMM blog.  It would be great to follow like minded people.  You see plenty of FIRE related sites, but I haven’t seen a ton of sites hitting both.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:29:48 AM by PadAdventure »

GrowingTheGreen

• Bristles
    • Growing The Green
Biggerpockets.com has a pretty active forum.

PadAdventure

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • padadventure.com
yeah, I’m quite aware of them.  I was looking for more of a personal experiences type website like my own.  But bigger pockets, and this site MMM are probably two of the best resources I have encountered, information wise.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 10:59:58 AM by PadAdventure »

thedayisbrave

• Pencil Stache
  • CFO @ My Life
Check out the Reluctant Landlord, Invest Four More, Afford Anything, Cash Flow Diaries...

PadAdventure

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • padadventure.com
perfect, love afford anything, thanks for the other recommendations.

J Boogie

• Handlebar Stache
I'll stump for my fellow Minnesotan.  NoNonsenseLandlord is one of the best landlord blogs out there.

marty998

• Walrus Stache
Hi Pad,

Please stop hawking your blog on this forum in every new post/thread you start....

You can ask for the link to be added to the Blogroll sticky, or have a line in your sig instead.

cheers

PadAdventure

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • padadventure.com
thanks for the info.  I’ll check it out

sorry, got overzealous...it is annoying.  my bad
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:44:23 PM by PadAdventure »

PadAdventure

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • padadventure.com
Nononsenselandlord looks great, plus from my original neck of the woods.  thanks again