Author Topic: We wrote a book!  (Read 2723 times)

BallardStubble

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
We wrote a book!
« on: August 11, 2018, 05:17:53 PM »
**I made sure to check with the mods before posting here :)**

Hi Everyone!

My wife and I stumbled across the FIRE community roughly 5 years ago and our life trajectory has completely changed since. Over the last few years, we've read, researched, and consumed as much content as we could get our hands on. This started with content from MMM, then from the MadFientist and most recently, ChooseFI. While these blogs and podcasts did a great job of covering all of the important aspects and strategies behind FIRE (expense reduction, frugal living, debt payoff, investing, investment vehicles, tax optimization, etc.), we never came across a book that provided a one-stop guide for reaching and sustaining financial independence. Although there are fantastic books that cover some aspects (i.e. Simple Path for investing, Frugalwoods for frugal living), we couldn't find a book that covered everything or at least most of the strategies behind both defense (reducing expenses/frugal living) and offense (building and sustaining wealth). So, we saw a need for this and wrote a book dubbed Clocking Out Early: The Ultimate Guide to Early Retirement. We hope this can be a tool for the community and especially for the FIRE-curious that might be feeling overwhelmed with all of the information out there. The ebook version (Amazon Kindle) went live this morning and the paperback version will be live in a few days, along with other ebook versions.

You can find our book here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GCSVXWQ

If you find it of value, please share with your friends and leave us a review.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:55:31 PM by BallardStubble »

BallardStubble

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: We wrote a book!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 10:54:29 AM »
Paperback version is now live! You can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1725164949