Author Topic: Recommendations for 0% Intro Cards  (Read 1154 times)

KYFIRE

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Recommendations for 0% Intro Cards
« on: January 19, 2019, 01:56:30 PM »
Hi all, I've been checking a bunch of options but looking to see any suggestions for best 0% intro cards right now.

The situation:  My wife and I are expecting twins this year and while we already planned to be going max out of pocket on insurance once they arrived we were not ready for the multiple hospital visits over the holidays due to some complications (we're holding steady now but it was certainly a scary couple of days).

As such, looking to maximize on those expenses by seeing what's the best sign up reward plus 0% APR to carry costs instead of draining more of our savings.  I already have a Delta card and Hilton card (mostly reimbursed for business trips) and the aforementioned kids means travel rewards won't really be necessary for a few years so would prefer cash or rewards.  We also have Chase Freedom card already, maybe someone can clarify if originally in my name, can I get a second one in just my wife's while getting the sign up benefit?  Right now looks like Capital One Quicksilver might be best option with 0%, $150 reward, and 1.5% back.

I think I need to stick with Visa, MC, or Discover since some places won't accept.  Any suggestions? 

soccerluvof4

• Walrus Stache
  • Retired at 50
    • My Journal
Re: Recommendations for 0% Intro Cards
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 03:56:31 AM »
Go to doctorofcredit.com  You will find everthing you need to know there.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!