Author Topic: Menstrual Cups  (Read 106238 times)

elaine amj

• Walrus Stache
Re: Menstrual Cups
« Reply #300 on: October 04, 2017, 10:07:17 AM »
Haha.,..DH doesn't care too much. It's to spare MY tender sensibilities!

La Bibliotecaria Feroz

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #301 on: October 04, 2017, 11:35:14 AM »
I accidentally left my tiny drawstring bag in the Boy's bathroom and had to ask him to bring it back. He was like, what on earth is the function of this tiny bag?

rockstache

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #302 on: October 04, 2017, 11:48:32 AM »
I accidentally left my tiny drawstring bag in the Boy's bathroom and had to ask him to bring it back. He was like, what on earth is the function of this tiny bag?

So??? Did you tell him?  :D

fuzzy math

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #303 on: October 04, 2017, 01:19:32 PM »
I look for the single room bathrooms at work. Generally i can reach from the toilet to the sink to rinse...

If that's not an option, I wash my hands before entering the stall and soak the paper towels... Remove cup, reinsert and then wipe any mess off my hands with the wet paper towels. I put that in the little sanitary trash can in each stall so I don't have to walk out with bloody paper towels.

Sex toy cleaner works too as a cleaner. Or just plain soap and water! Boiling is going to lessen the lifespan. Vaginas are not sterile environments and do not require products to be sterile...

La Bibliotecaria Feroz

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #304 on: October 04, 2017, 04:07:16 PM »

Yes. Yes I did. I said it was for my menstrual cup and he refrained from inquiring further.

rockstache

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #305 on: October 04, 2017, 04:45:01 PM »
Haha! Good job FP!

With This Herring

• Handlebar Stache
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #306 on: October 06, 2017, 11:30:12 AM »

Yes. Yes I did. I said it was for my menstrual cup and he refrained from inquiring further.

"It's where I keep my marbles."
"Marbles?"
"Otherwise I'll lose them."