Learning, Sharing, and Teaching > Reader Recommendations

Delta Business offer is back! 60,000 miles! - ending May 16th!

(1/1)

ducky19:
Delta Business Gold AmEx brought back the higher signup bonus of 60,000 miles (50k after $2k spend, another 10k after an additional $1k spend). This is the highest offer you'll see for this card, which makes it the right time to get it since the sign up bonus for AmEx is once per lifetime. The other nice thing about business cards is they don't count toward Chase's 5/24 restrictions. Offer is good through May 16th, if you use the link below (or in my signature), I'll get a 10k mile bonus too. Sign up and share your own referral link with family and friends!

http://refer.amex.us/DEXTELIWdG?XLINK=MYCP

ducky19:
Even though the regular offer for this card has expired as of yesterday, you can still sign up through my referral link and get the higher 60,000 mile bonus through May 16th! I know boarder42 has links to the Platinum cards as well - those have 70,000 mile bonuses (with a $195 annual fee that's not waived). Get 'em before they're gone - there's no guarantee that AmEx will offer these high sign up bonuses again, and since they are a "once in a lifetime" bonus, if you're going to get them, get the highest bonus you can!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version