Author Topic: Things You Should Like, But Just Don't  (Read 128953 times)

EricP

• Bristles
Re: Things You Should Like, But Just Don't
« Reply #300 on: September 01, 2015, 09:56:49 AM »
Knitting. In my hipster millenial city, I really should love knitting. But tiny crafts just make me lose my patience usually. I don't have the hand-eye coordination I think.

I will expand this to crafting in general, I think. Scrapbooking party? No thanks.

Oh, holy shit, am I with you there. Every time I hear someone talk about scrapbooking, it takes all I have in me not to audibly snort in disdain.

Do people even scrapbook anymore? Its heyday seemed to be in the 1990s. What was the company? Something like Creative Memories? I haven't heard of them for a while. I remembered being invited to scrapbooking parties.

Now all the MLMs are more about essential oils, nail wraps, etc.

Funny story  - I was just invited to an ADULT COLORING PARTY. Apparently that's the new thing. And, no, it's not about coloring bodies or anything salacious. It's just a bunch of adults drinking wine and coloring. $10 entrance fee. No, thanks. I'll color at home with my kids for free.

Coloring party?  I went to a painting event like that where we had a professional teach us to paint a mountainscape and I thought it was fun enough, but coloring, like with Crayons?

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #301 on: September 01, 2015, 10:04:12 AM »
Knitting. In my hipster millenial city, I really should love knitting. But tiny crafts just make me lose my patience usually. I don't have the hand-eye coordination I think.

I will expand this to crafting in general, I think. Scrapbooking party? No thanks.

Oh, holy shit, am I with you there. Every time I hear someone talk about scrapbooking, it takes all I have in me not to audibly snort in disdain.

Do people even scrapbook anymore? Its heyday seemed to be in the 1990s. What was the company? Something like Creative Memories? I haven't heard of them for a while. I remembered being invited to scrapbooking parties.

Funny story  - I was just invited to an ADULT COLORING PARTY. Apparently that's the new thing. And, no, it's not about coloring bodies or anything salacious. It's just a bunch of adults drinking wine and coloring. $10 entrance fee. No, thanks. I'll color at home with my kids for free.

Coloring party?  I went to a painting event like that where we had a professional teach us to paint a mountainscape and I thought it was fun enough, but coloring, like with Crayons?

I think the idea is to do like madalas and stuff. A study got really popular that showed that the same parts of the brain are active and you get the same effects as meditation when you do mandala coloring. Since people don't actually like meditating, but love the idea of it, it's really taken off =P

KMMK

• Handlebar Stache
    • Meena Kestirke Insurance
« Reply #302 on: September 01, 2015, 10:21:16 AM »
Yes, colouring is the new scrapbooking/card making thing. I had a friend over once and I cross-stitched and she coloured. It was pretty relaxing. I'd consider going to a colouring party, but not for $10. I also don't have kids to colour with, so I'm happy to borrow other people's to colour with. Though I prefer drawing I think to colouring. I don't like being constrained to the lines.

Mississippi Mudstache

• Handlebar Stache
    • A Riving Home - Ramblings of a Recusant Woodworker
« Reply #303 on: September 01, 2015, 10:37:11 AM »

I think the idea is to do like madalas and stuff. A study got really popular that showed that the same parts of the brain are active and you get the same effects as meditation when you do mandala coloring. Since people don't actually like meditating, but love the idea of it, it's really taken off =P

I've been tempted by the adult coloring books that are for sale these days. It looks enjoyable to me. I like coloring my kids' coloring books, but they don't like it when I color their books :)

justajane

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #304 on: September 01, 2015, 03:24:39 PM »
Gardening. We just bought a compost bin in an effort to reduce our landfill contributions but now I have to figure out what to do with the resulting compost since I don't really want to start a garden (flowers or food).

Just spread it on your lawn.

PFHC

• Pencil Stache
  • Busy doing.
« Reply #305 on: September 01, 2015, 03:43:44 PM »
Football and all pro sports, hamburgers, hot dogs, beer, loud music, all TV, history books, gas powered toys, hunting, fried food, and the economics of modern medicine.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

milesdividendmd

• Handlebar Stache
    • Miles Dividend MD
« Reply #306 on: September 01, 2015, 04:30:11 PM »
Football and all pro sports, hamburgers, hot dogs, beer, loud music, all TV, history books, gas powered toys, hunting, fried food, and the economics of modern medicine.

This is a shocking list (except for TV.)   Good job.

I'm now intrigued to know what you do like?

justajane

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #307 on: September 01, 2015, 04:42:06 PM »
Gardening. We just bought a compost bin in an effort to reduce our landfill contributions but now I have to figure out what to do with the resulting compost since I don't really want to start a garden (flowers or food).

Just spread it on your lawn.
We live in a townhouse so we don't really have a lawn. We get 8 feet out from the building to do what we want but the HOA covers lawncare and I'm not sure how the guy would feel about me spreading around fresh compost

If you spread fully broken down compost out right before a rain, it will just be absorbed by the ground. He wouldn't even notice it.

Alternately, do you ever walk in a park? Just throw it there. I can't imagine you produce that much compost that you couldn't contain it in a small bucket once in a while and dispose of it that way. Or conversely give it to a friend who does garden. If your friends had a sense of humor, you could put a bow on it and give it to them for Christmas.

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #308 on: September 01, 2015, 06:31:29 PM »

Bonus! Frugal hustle. Make it good and sell it! Or gift it to the gardeners in your life so you don't need to buy them something else.

Use of used free starbucks coffee grounds highly encouraged =)

Zaga

• Magnum Stache
    • A Wall of Hats
« Reply #309 on: September 01, 2015, 07:34:19 PM »
Gifting it is a great idea, I'd love the gift of compost!

justajane

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #310 on: September 01, 2015, 07:39:14 PM »
On my 30th birthday, a friend from out of town had red worms mailed to me as a gift. Eight years later they are still going strong in my outside compost - well, obviously not the same worms, but their descendants. So, yeah, to the right friend, black gold would very much be welcomed.

PFHC

• Pencil Stache
  • Busy doing.
« Reply #311 on: September 01, 2015, 09:45:23 PM »

My wife, my kids, strenuous labor, reading, classical music, wrestling, swimming, messing about in my boat, cooking, bonfires, popping a wicked wheelie, tinkering, playing legos with my son and daughter, the vistas on the open ocean, impromptu dance parties, meditating with my wife or alone, arguments, getting unplanned shit-faced and dancing my face off, bourbon on ice, baked chicken, green smoothies, high school football and basketball (if I know a player), pick-up basketball, making shit out of wood, playing murderball with my brothers, our house, our town, my family, travelling, road trips, foosball, doing pull-ups, sex, marriage, snuggling with my whole family while the sun comes up over the trees and shines directly into my eyes, talking to old people with lots of stories, telling stories, hearing new jokes, sea stories, kimchi, learning a new skill, getting better at an old skill, proficiency, efficiency, understanding people, listening, seeing my children grow into people I like to be around, a dumb movie, a smart movie, thunderstorms, cold-as-fuck weather, the fall, apple season, making 13 gallons of apple sauce in 6 hours on a homemade processing station that cost zero bucks, 50 Cents "In Da Club", bluegrass music, wearing a tank top in the hot ass summer, flip flops, eating food you made over a fire outside, movie night in the tent no matter the weather, having a goal, working towards it, dreams, good god, dreams, when I saw my first flying fish, when my dad used to make these awesome riddles for our Christmas gifts and build up this huge suspense and the gift would be the most utterly amazing thing ever, my dad and his loving way, my mom and her passion and fire, passion, calm, quiet, thinking about shit for days, the path to FI, and on and on, man.

Holy shit, that's a big question to ask. :)

milesdividendmd

• Handlebar Stache
    • Miles Dividend MD
« Reply #312 on: September 01, 2015, 10:47:28 PM »

My wife, my kids, strenuous labor, reading, classical music, wrestling, swimming, messing about in my boat, cooking, bonfires, popping a wicked wheelie, tinkering, playing legos with my son and daughter, the vistas on the open ocean, impromptu dance parties, meditating with my wife or alone, arguments, getting unplanned shit-faced and dancing my face off, bourbon on ice, baked chicken, green smoothies, high school football and basketball (if I know a player), pick-up basketball, making shit out of wood, playing murderball with my brothers, our house, our town, my family, travelling, road trips, foosball, doing pull-ups, sex, marriage, snuggling with my whole family while the sun comes up over the trees and shines directly into my eyes, talking to old people with lots of stories, telling stories, hearing new jokes, sea stories, kimchi, learning a new skill, getting better at an old skill, proficiency, efficiency, understanding people, listening, seeing my children grow into people I like to be around, a dumb movie, a smart movie, thunderstorms, cold-as-fuck weather, the fall, apple season, making 13 gallons of apple sauce in 6 hours on a homemade processing station that cost zero bucks, 50 Cents "In Da Club", bluegrass music, wearing a tank top in the hot ass summer, flip flops, eating food you made over a fire outside, movie night in the tent no matter the weather, having a goal, working towards it, dreams, good god, dreams, when I saw my first flying fish, when my dad used to make these awesome riddles for our Christmas gifts and build up this huge suspense and the gift would be the most utterly amazing thing ever, my dad and his loving way, my mom and her passion and fire, passion, calm, quiet, thinking about shit for days, the path to FI, and on and on, man.

Holy shit, that's a big question to ask. :)

Ok. I get it. You're another thirty something corporate slave who need to consume stuff to entertain yourself.

Kidding. Great stuff!

pbkmaine

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #313 on: September 02, 2015, 04:33:00 AM »
Love that list.

PFHC

• Pencil Stache
  • Busy doing.
« Reply #314 on: September 02, 2015, 06:08:55 AM »
Love that list.
Thanks. :)

CabinetGuy

• Stubble
« Reply #315 on: September 02, 2015, 06:17:03 AM »
Love that list.

Agreed, great list.  Will you be my friend?  Need more people like you out there in my life!

PFHC

• Pencil Stache
  • Busy doing.
« Reply #316 on: September 02, 2015, 06:40:13 AM »
Love that list.

Agreed, great list.  Will you be my friend?  Need more people like you out there in my life!
Of course. :)

If you find yourself in Maine, PM me.

cautiouspessimist

• Bristles
« Reply #317 on: September 02, 2015, 10:26:09 AM »
Nonfiction books. Blech.

PFHC

• Pencil Stache
  • Busy doing.
« Reply #318 on: September 02, 2015, 03:30:04 PM »
Nonfiction books. Blech.
Try A Voyage for Madmen. Reads like fiction it's such a wild story.

iknowiyam

• Stubble
    • The Honest Yam
« Reply #319 on: September 02, 2015, 04:14:41 PM »
Onions. Oh, how much easier eating at restaurants/other people's houses/potlucks would be if I could stand the taste of onions. They're in everything, which means everyone except me likes them, right?

I HATE onions and you are right they are in EVERYTHING. I meticulously read descriptions of everything I buy and today they still ended up in my lunch. :-(

But, yeah, apparently it's just the two of us :-)
I hate onions too... I really dislike liars and try not to lie when possible, but I can't tell you how many times I've told people I'm allergic to onions... LOL. I get so many strange looks when I spend 5-10 minutes looking for onions and picking them out of a dish before I eat it. People will say, "you can't even taste them". However if that were true, I'm fairly certain people wouldn't use them so religiously.
Yup. +1
I can tolerate trace cooked onion, but raw or in large bites... bleh!

1967mama

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #320 on: September 02, 2015, 04:43:54 PM »
Fiction! Bleh! Haha!

I might read a classic such as Jane Eyre or Pride and Prejudice once a year but its very rare for me to read a novel.

cerebus

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #321 on: September 03, 2015, 12:36:11 AM »
Onions. Oh, how much easier eating at restaurants/other people's houses/potlucks would be if I could stand the taste of onions. They're in everything, which means everyone except me likes them, right?

I HATE onions and you are right they are in EVERYTHING. I meticulously read descriptions of everything I buy and today they still ended up in my lunch. :-(

But, yeah, apparently it's just the two of us :-)
I hate onions too... I really dislike liars and try not to lie when possible, but I can't tell you how many times I've told people I'm allergic to onions... LOL. I get so many strange looks when I spend 5-10 minutes looking for onions and picking them out of a dish before I eat it. People will say, "you can't even taste them". However if that were true, I'm fairly certain people wouldn't use them so religiously.
Yup. +1
I can tolerate trace cooked onion, but raw or in large bites... bleh!

I love onions and use enormous amounts of onion and garlic in my cooking. All kinds of onion too - yellow, red, green, chive, pearl, pickling, scallions, shallots, leeks, spring... mmmmmm

michaelrecycles

• Stubble
« Reply #322 on: September 03, 2015, 01:28:41 AM »
The Doors

CabinetGuy

• Stubble
« Reply #323 on: September 03, 2015, 04:20:06 AM »
Love that list.

Of course. :)

If you find yourself in Maine, PM me.
Perfect!  We're thinking about moving back to MA (not happy about it, but the SO is missing her kids,)

Will look you up if/when that happens!

Astatine

• Magnum Stache
  • Pronouns: they/them
« Reply #324 on: September 03, 2015, 04:43:04 AM »
Fine literature. I'm sure it's worthy and all, but I have zero interest in the type of literature that might win a Nobel Prize or other literature prizes. Quite a few of my friends in one particular social circle like this stuff and pay attention to those authors but I really don't get it.

Philociraptor

• Handlebar Stache
  • Eat. Sleep. Invest. Repeat.
« Reply #325 on: September 03, 2015, 07:40:06 AM »
The Doors

I'm all for an open-door policy, but to not like doors at all? Sheesh.

cerebus

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #326 on: September 03, 2015, 08:25:45 AM »
The Doors

He did use the definite article, so he was probably referring to his own house when he said that. I sympathise, I too have some pretty ugly doors.

cjottawa

• Stubble
« Reply #327 on: September 03, 2015, 10:47:23 AM »
Fiction! Bleh! Haha!

I might read a classic such as Jane Eyre or Pride and Prejudice once a year but its very rare for me to read a novel.

YES to this.

I read a tonne of non-fiction. I have limited time. I'd rather spend it reading about stuff that actually happened. The world is filled with intriguing, inspirational stories.

I do enjoy film and TV fiction. (Walking Dead, anything space related...)

abiteveryday

• Stubble
« Reply #328 on: September 03, 2015, 11:04:59 AM »
I think you can tell a lot about a person by their answer to this question: Do you prefer the beatles or the stones?

As for me, I don't have anything I can add to this thread, I love everything. Or maybe I just don't dwell on this topic much, IDK.

I think the Beatles are "fine", and can mostly take or leave the Stones EXCEPT! that Gimme Shelter is musical genius.   I heard something a while back where someone had separated all the tracks and slowly recombined them.   It was true synergy, much much greater than the sum of its parts.

RunHappy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #329 on: September 03, 2015, 11:09:38 AM »
Swimming.

I love to workout, run, and cycle.  Everyone tells me that I should start doing triathlons (because I run and cycle), but I really hate swimming.  I love the idea of the physical benefits of swimming, but dislike the actual practice of swimming.   

abiteveryday

• Stubble
« Reply #330 on: September 03, 2015, 11:23:29 AM »
Running.  It just hurts my knees.   Maybe I have bad knees and would like it otherwise, but I find a way around the knee pain for other activities like hiking and biking, so maybe I just don't like running.

IPAs.    I like many other beers, but not these.

Game of Thrones (the tv show).   I read the books, thought they were alright, but the show is just needlessly gratuitous.   I'm not against nudity and violence per se, but it often doesn't really further the plot.

The Silmarillion.    I loved LOTR.   I even read and enjoyed all the appendices to Return of the King.   But I just CANNOT read this one.   It's like reading an almanac of nonsense.

stlbrah

• Bristles
« Reply #331 on: September 03, 2015, 11:58:59 AM »
Watching other people play sports. This is a phenomenon that I don't understand. Why would I want to watch other men play sports, no benefit to me whatsoever.

Freckles

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #332 on: September 07, 2015, 02:35:47 AM »
Tattoos
Beer
Sunny days
Gardening (sorry Erica! I tried to like it, but no.)
Camping
Sports
Classical music
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:01:20 AM by Freckles »

C. K.

• Bristles
« Reply #333 on: September 07, 2015, 03:46:30 AM »
Good coffee.

A friend works for a coffee importer, is master barista or something of the sort, and has been a judge at the world barista championships...so he knows his coffee.  He made me a cup of what was rated as the best coffee in the world from 2014, from some small farm in Ecuador I think.  Eh.  Maybe I just don't know enough about coffee to truly appreciate it.  It tasted way different than any coffee I had ever tasted, but I'd take my bulk costco brand house blend over it.  Probably similar to how Bob W feels about craft beer, although I do love all sorts of craft beer and dislike the macros.

Careful. Your friend will have you drinking "cat" scat next. Yes, it's a thing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak
(And if he does, tell me how it tastes.)

michaelrecycles

• Stubble
« Reply #334 on: September 07, 2015, 06:57:18 PM »
The Doors

He did use the definite article, so he was probably referring to his own house when he said that. I sympathise, I too have some pretty ugly doors.

Thank you for your understanding.

Rural

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #335 on: September 07, 2015, 08:11:21 PM »
Eggs. Just about the cheapest protein source out there. I gave my mother hell about it when I was too young to know my parents were struggling to feed me.

Now, I still hate eggs, but if my mother ever offers me any? Totally eating and will give no sign of the disgust. But she remembers; it was traumatic for us both.

Hard boiled is tolerable, as is fried rice if it's spiced enough you can't taste the eggy nastiness.

Goldielocks

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #336 on: September 08, 2015, 01:59:27 AM »
A healthy Canadian should emit a distinctly bright glow under proper lighting.  :P

I know you probably didn't mean it this way, but I'm going to call you on it because sometimes being confronted leads to learning about the hidden assumptions in our own minds.  Right now you're implying that only white people can be Canadian.

Not because we sweat in the heat?

Lizzy B.

• Stubble
« Reply #337 on: September 08, 2015, 08:03:36 AM »
The Silmarillion.    I loved LOTR.   I even read and enjoyed all the appendices to Return of the King.   But I just CANNOT read this one.   It's like reading an almanac of nonsense.

Yeah, I almost listed this too. I've started it three or four times, and even got about half way through it one trip when I hadn't brought anything else to read. Bookmark hasn't moved in years, and probably never will

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #338 on: September 08, 2015, 08:05:42 AM »

Yeah, I almost listed this too. I've started it three or four times, and even got about half way through it one trip when I hadn't brought anything else to read. Bookmark hasn't moved in years, and probably never will

Big +1.

I love a lot of the stuff Tolkien did, but that was a brutally boring slog.

Kitsune

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #339 on: September 08, 2015, 08:32:47 AM »
PEOPLE. Give me a cabin in the woods with my immediate family and an internet connection, and I'd happily never see anyone face-to-face ever again (or at least for a few months). Crowded spaces full of strangers make me want to punch people until I can see an escape route. (Obviously, I don't really like sports spectatorship, large concerts, etc.)

G-dog

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #340 on: September 08, 2015, 08:55:40 AM »
PEOPLE. Give me a cabin in the woods with my immediate family and an internet connection, and I'd happily never see anyone face-to-face ever again (or at least for a few months). Crowded spaces full of strangers make me want to punch people until I can see an escape route. (Obviously, I don't really like sports spectatorship, large concerts, etc.)

I dislike crowds too. State fairs, warehouse stores on crowded days, etc.
Certain events gphave a focus, so can be tolerated, like a football game, but fighting the crowds for travel, parking, getting to the seat, accessing a bathroom, etc. irritates me. More unstructured events like fairs and the like are worse, just too random and chaotic. In general, traffic doesn't bother me, since we are all going the same way.

I suspect it may be somewhat of a sensory overload for me.

Kitsune

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #341 on: September 08, 2015, 09:38:55 AM »

I dislike crowds too. State fairs, warehouse stores on crowded days, etc.
Certain events gphave a focus, so can be tolerated, like a football game, but fighting the crowds for travel, parking, getting to the seat, accessing a bathroom, etc. irritates me. More unstructured events like fairs and the like are worse, just too random and chaotic. In general, traffic doesn't bother me, since we are all going the same way.

I suspect it may be somewhat of a sensory overload for me.

Oh, man, you're right - what I hate about sports (hockey, in my case -I'm Canadian) isn't so much the game itself as it is the traffic and crowds getting to and from the game. (Also the price of the tickets. I will go if I'm offered free tickets, but I will NOT pay 150$+ to go to a 2-hours sports game. Nope.)

State (or county) fairs are the exception for me - where we are, it's crowded but there's always a decent line of sight, so I never feel like I'm surrounded and can't get out. Plus there are cows. Cows are calming, for some reason. (Gawd, you'd  think I was an 80-year-old farmer, the way I describe this...)

1967mama

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #342 on: September 08, 2015, 11:20:10 AM »
Coffee. I only drink tea. I tried coffee once and didn't like it. I do like the smell of brewing coffee, but don't like coffee flavoured anything: cheesecake, chocolate bars, brownies.  Ewwww!

Mississippi Mudstache

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #343 on: September 08, 2015, 11:33:48 AM »
Coffee. I only drink tea. I tried coffee once and didn't like it. I do like the smell of brewing coffee, but don't like coffee flavoured anything: cheesecake, chocolate bars, brownies.  Ewwww!

The problem is that you only tried it once. I had to drink coffee at least a dozen times before I found it tolerable. Now it's one of the best simple joys that I have. Like beer, a taste for coffee is one that must be cultivated intentionally.

1967mama

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #344 on: September 08, 2015, 11:56:12 AM »
And that one time I tried coffee was in 1983! haha! Maybe I should give it another chance? Nawww ... I love tea and have a great stash. Plus, people give me tea gifts because they know how much I love it. Just this week I received a tea steeper in the shape of a heart from a friend who had been in Sweden and a tin of my favourite loose tea from my son's girlfriend!

abiteveryday

• Stubble
« Reply #345 on: September 08, 2015, 12:05:36 PM »

The problem is that you only tried it once. I had to drink coffee at least a dozen times before I found it tolerable. Now it's one of the best simple joys that I have. Like beer, a taste for coffee is one that must be cultivated intentionally.

I thought I'd never drink coffee.    Got through college, had a kid, still no coffee.     Then I went back to grad school while working full time, and had a second kid.     I'm drinking it every morning.    Sometimes it's just a delivery method for caffeine, but once you are hooked  you are hooked.

Mississippi Mudstache

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #346 on: September 08, 2015, 12:28:04 PM »
And that one time I tried coffee was in 1983! haha! Maybe I should give it another chance? Nawww ... I love tea and have a great stash. Plus, people give me tea gifts because they know how much I love it. Just this week I received a tea steeper in the shape of a heart from a friend who had been in Sweden and a tin of my favourite loose tea from my son's girlfriend!

That's cool. I'm not suggesting that you should give coffee another chance - only that your experience is pretty typical for a first-time coffee drinker. I would posit that the majority of coffee lovers didn't like it the first time they tried it. Unless they first tried it stuffed with buttloads of sugar and cream.

cerebus

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #347 on: September 08, 2015, 01:13:16 PM »

Coffee can vary in quality almost infinitely. If you want to try it, do yourself a service and go to a proper barista. I have begun to cut down on coffee because I realized that I do myself a great injustice by drinking it indiscriminately, especially the slop they serve at my office.

Chris22

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #348 on: September 08, 2015, 02:17:03 PM »
Anything fantasy-based, like LOTR, Harry Potter, wizards and dragons movies, etc.  It's just all goofy and silly and stupid and juvenile.  I like my action movies and novels at least a little believable, I'm more of a James Bond/Tom Clancy/Bourne trilogy fan.  The more recent Batman trilogy is about as far-fetched as I can go.

1967mama

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #349 on: September 08, 2015, 02:22:31 PM »
I just can't do Sci-Fi - the only exception is time travel. I don't know why, but I've always enjoyed time travel movies since "Back to the Future!" I just can't suspend reality for Sci-Fi (and other fantasy-based stuff like Chris22 mentioned).

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!