Author Topic: Things you hate  (Read 79343 times)

Pigeon

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Things you hate
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2018, 12:37:52 PM »
Another thing I hate is when you make a phone call and go thru all the pre recorded prompts. They ask you to put in your account number and other information. Then they finally transfer you to a human operator and they then ask you for your account number and all the other crap you have just entered on your key pad.

Not to mention when you are on hold and they have the pre recorded music that is blasting, is some horrible song that is on a loop that plays over and over and then is constantly interrupted by more information this company can do for you.

I particularly resent the recorded voice interrupting the canned muzak every 30 seconds to say, "Please hold, your call is important to us."  No, if my call was important, you'd pay someone to answer the damn call.

sequoia

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2018, 12:42:53 PM »
Lawn service guys who park their truck with trailer IN the road on narrow roads with no parking lane, or even shoulder.

+1. We have a narrow access road that connects everyone's garage to the main road. Lawn service guys who have wide trailer will block more than half of the lane. I can kinda tolerate this since they are only parking for short time, everyone has a small lawn here. What really bug me are neighbors who parked on the road everyday while their driveways are empty.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2018, 01:04:08 PM »
Okay, this is the latest thing I hate. Husband went to the deli at the grocery store the other day and got two one lb packages of roast beef. Some ham and cheese. He brings it home and I look at the packages and all the meat and cheese is jumbled up in the bags! The roast beef looked like softballs jammed into the bags, same with the ham and the cheese was all in messy piles. I was furious. This stuff is not cheap! So I took each package and had to restack the meat and cheese in normal piles of meat. Slicing meat and putting it in simple piles isn't rocket science. If I had not 'fixed' the meat and cheese it would have been a real problem getting the slices to peel off without ripping. This was a young guy and obviously just doesn't give a crap! Good future for him if he can't even slice deli meat with skill. Imagine if this guy had to do a job where he had to THINK?

Poundwise

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2018, 02:39:15 PM »
Rising interest rates just when I want to refinance.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2018, 03:21:02 PM »
Today got what must be the 40th phone call from some JERK that claims to be from Microsoft and they have discovered a problem with my computer. DUH!
I told the guy...YEAH, you've called me 100 times already and hung up. OMG, if they have called me 40-50 times, have they run out of people to scam?

BookLoverL

• Bristles
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2018, 03:55:23 PM »
I hate light pollution.

I just want to see the stars how they should be again, like I did when I went on holiday to Iceland when I was a teenager. There were so many stars in the sky that my mind was blown. It was genuinely a life-changing moment.

Then I came back home and could once more only see the skeletons of the constellations, the stars' light dimmed by hundreds of street lights and security lights and floodlights. The stars are a genuine wonder of the world, and so many people will never get to properly see them at this rate.

There are better ways to achieve safety and security than to flood the world with dazzling light. I really hope the public's opinion changes on this some day.

Padonak

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2018, 05:35:52 PM »
I hate everything and everybody

jk

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2018, 02:13:42 AM »
I hate light pollution.

I just want to see the stars how they should be again, like I did when I went on holiday to Iceland when I was a teenager. There were so many stars in the sky that my mind was blown. It was genuinely a life-changing moment.

Then I came back home and could once more only see the skeletons of the constellations, the stars' light dimmed by hundreds of street lights and security lights and floodlights. The stars are a genuine wonder of the world, and so many people will never get to properly see them at this rate.

There are better ways to achieve safety and security than to flood the world with dazzling light. I really hope the public's opinion changes on this some day.

+1000

Indeed, seeing the milky way is just amazing. I do stargazing through a telescope and the difference between doing that at home, near the capital, or somewhere remote in a darker place is enormous. Some objects I just cannot see at all at home. And as long as I have to work, I need to do this hobby at home. The hobby takes away enough sleep as it is, without travelling and setting up the telescope from scratch each time.
In my neighbourhood there are no streetlights. Therefore everyone has a bright light at the entrance, often with a darkness sensor, that is on the whole night. When I am observing, I put blankets over the terrace rack. But I need to sit on a limited part of the terrace to not be bothered by the lights.

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2018, 11:53:59 AM »

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2018, 11:58:12 AM »
People who leave their cars idling in the parking lot. I've got a buddy who hates this too, and he'll actually open the door and turn the car off... if there's nobody in it, that is. I don't have the nerve to do that.

Valet parking. I HATE HATE HATE valet parking. Who wants to give their car and their car key to a complete stranger who parks it in some unknown location? And then, to top it all off, you have to tip them! God.

Crawlspaces

Mosquitos

Fixing broken shit. I know 90% of MMM people find fixing things to be life affirming, but I just consider it a pain in the ass. I'd always rather be playing music or reading.

People who leave their cars idling at SONIC. Yeah, I get it - some folks are just waiting for their order and then they'll leave like any other fastfood joint. Some will order, idle, wait for their food, idle, and then eat their food, idle, and then leave. We visit places like Sonic twice a year perhaps as a treat for the kids and it would be more fun to sit outside and eat if I didn't have to listen to various cars idle, a/c cycling, and the cooling fan cycling. And then there are those few really oblivious people who leave their headlights on the whole time... ;)

To be honest our patio is a much better place to eat a burger!

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2018, 01:12:31 AM »
Stressful "emergencies" happening when I am trying to have a quiet breakfast after a difficult wakeup.

And sometimes the emergency turns out to be quite easy to handle, so why make so much fuss about it...

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2018, 07:13:39 AM »
Suicide jokes and gestures

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2018, 07:44:38 AM »

Ugh. I reflexively do this from time to time. I really try not to, and I hate myself every time I do it. But they slip out before I can stop them. I do apologize for them, though, because gross.

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2018, 07:56:46 AM »

Ugh. I reflexively do this from time to time. I really try not to, and I hate myself every time I do it. But they slip out before I can stop them. I do apologize for them, though, because gross.

Thanks.
It never bothered me before, but now it just makes me see my brother's brains all over the truck (which thank god I never actually saw for real). Lately it's getting worse and I had a small meltdown at work when a friend/coworker did it and I struggled to breathe and to get the words out to ask her not to.

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2018, 08:01:12 AM »

Thanks.
It never bothered me before, but now it just makes me see my brother's brains all over the truck (which thank god I never actually saw for real). Lately it's getting worse and I had a small meltdown at work when a friend/coworker did it and I struggled to breathe and to get the words out to ask her not to.

I'm so sorry.

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2018, 08:05:41 AM »

Thanks.

I'm so sorry.

<3
Thanks

Ironically all day yesterday I was frustrated at work and IN MY MIND I was making those same gestures. I'm hoping that between this and the meltdown I'm at some sort of tipping point and my reactivity will be dramatically lowered going forward.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2018, 08:35:59 AM »
I hate delivery windows that are four hours. Do they expect people to work half a day?

PDXTabs

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2018, 09:28:50 AM »
Cars

ketchup

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2018, 09:51:33 AM »
I hate delivery windows that are four hours. Do they expect people to work half a day?
My favorite is when they screw even that up.  I was told "8am-12pm" for our AT&T DSL/DirecTV install.  DirecTV guy shows up at 9am, DSL guy shows up at 2:30pm.  He wasn't done until almost 5.  They told the DSL install contractor a "whole day window." Thanks, jerks.  Literally took almost my entire day to get hooked up.

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2018, 12:23:26 AM »

Thanks.

I'm so sorry.

<3
Thanks

Ironically all day yesterday I was frustrated at work and IN MY MIND I was making those same gestures. I'm hoping that between this and the meltdown I'm at some sort of tipping point and my reactivity will be dramatically lowered going forward.

It sounds like you could use some help with this. Have you tried contacting a support group?

Johnez

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2018, 03:42:01 PM »
Looking for a job, have shot apps to about 40 different companies in the past 3 weeks, mostly warehouse and HVAC companies, and yet I'm still only getting unsolicited phone calls about resumes I've "sent" to marketing companies, which I've never actually sent. Thanks Ziprecruiter for wasting my time with this crap. :-(

I wish there was some option to pay like $50 and get only phone calls from the actual companies I want to work for. Why must so many companies go the suboptimal route for their customers???

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2018, 04:15:02 PM »
Sorry Johnez on the job search issues. I lost my job twice in my 50's. The older you get the harder it is but they say jobless is down to an all time low. Take a look at jobs your town is offering. Go to the municipal websites and look under careers. Same with State jobs. I know guy who went to college for 5 years and is a janitor in a school system. His benefits are awesome and the pay isn't bad at all. However, I find it a bit disturbing to think his parents paid mega money to educate him and he has taken a job that requires no higher education. I think he hopes eventually he will get promoted to a manager position. Think outside the box on employment. I see lots of signs out for help wanted at car part places. Even if it isn't what you want, it can be a fill in job till you find something that is a better fit. Then maybe you can transition that job to part time when you get a better full time job. Good luck!

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2018, 04:20:19 PM »
This is another thing I hate! Has anyone noticed that every commercial on tv has to have a STUPID musical jingle associated with it? UGH!

Johnez

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2018, 04:32:07 PM »
Sorry Johnez on the job search issues. I lost my job twice in my 50's. The older you get the harder it is but they say jobless is down to an all time low. Take a look at jobs your town is offering. Go to the municipal websites and look under careers. Same with State jobs. I know guy who went to college for 5 years and is a janitor in a school system. His benefits are awesome and the pay isn't bad at all. However, I find it a bit disturbing to think his parents paid mega money to educate him and he has taken a job that requires no higher education. I think he hopes eventually he will get promoted to a manager position. Think outside the box on employment. I see lots of signs out for help wanted at car part places. Even if it isn't what you want, it can be a fill in job till you find something that is a better fit. Then maybe you can transition that job to part time when you get a better full time job. Good luck!

Thanks Roadrunner53 for the encouragement. I actually just started going down the govt jobs route. There is an amazing assortment out there with some really good pay and benefits. If I had any inclination to be a cop, I might have considered that route because there seem to be tons of listings and pretty decent pay rates. Side benefit, almost every govt listing has salary and benefits clearly laid out so as not to waste an applicant's time.

I am considering putting a good outfit together and hoofing it in person with 20 resumes in hand. Good thing with Indeed and Ziprecruiter is I've got all the companies listed right there, just have to map out my day. Better than sitting at home in front of a damn screen for another day!

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2018, 05:41:56 PM »
Johnez, my Dad worked for the State of CT for the highway department. He was an agent that dealt with eminent domain when the state was building highways and things. He presented the offer to buy the property to the owners and tell them their rights. When he retired he was able to have health insurance and then when he turned 65 Medicare was his primary insurance and the state insurance was his secondary. It basically covered everything and prescriptions were like $4 each. My Mom was also allowed to go on it and she was very sick over the years and racked up tons of bills but never really had to pay much of anything. Once in a while one would filter in and would be very tiny...like $20-$30. There are a lot of hidden perks in State jobs. They used to say the pay was lower than the private sector but the bennies made up for it. I also know a guy who worked for the state working in the sign making department. He worked there from the time he left high school and retired after over 40 years so I imagine his state retirement would be pretty good!

I worked in research and development at one of the biggest food companies in the world. A lot of these companies have maintenance departments or shops where they fabricate stuff. There are so many hidden jobs. Look up corporations in your town/area and look at their career websites and see what they are offering. Sometimes you have to get a grunt job and once they see you have potential, they will move you to a place where you can use your true potential. Good luck!

ketchup

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2018, 07:21:22 AM »
Looking for a job, have shot apps to about 40 different companies in the past 3 weeks, mostly warehouse and HVAC companies, and yet I'm still only getting unsolicited phone calls about resumes I've "sent" to marketing companies, which I've never actually sent. Thanks Ziprecruiter for wasting my time with this crap. :-(

I wish there was some option to pay like $50 and get only phone calls from the actual companies I want to work for. Why must so many companies go the suboptimal route for their customers???
Ugh, Ziprecruiter!  I've been on the other side of them, and they really suck if you're looking for someone specialized.  I posted a job on there for a Lotus Notes (shoot me) developer, specifying local applicants only.  We got about 50 resumes, at least 45 of them completely irrelevant (Java/.NET developers and whatnot), and none of the relevant ones were within 500 miles.  After a few days of that horseshit, I cancelled, and started getting whiny phone calls from Ziprecruiter every day.  Fuck that.

Freedomin5

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2018, 08:23:50 AM »
Following our investment plan and buying index funds at specified times of the year, and then having the fund price drop the very next day. I keep reminding myself that it doesn’t matter in the long run.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2018, 01:24:28 PM »
I hate it when I am home on a Sunday morning and someone is banging at my front door. It is always people trying to push their religion on us. My dogs go berserk barking as these jerks keep banging on the door. I typically won't answer the door. Just got a sign on the front door that says no solicitors, no politicians, no peddlers, no religious groups and maybe a couple other things on the list.  I hope it works. How dare they try to peddle their religion door to door. I don't go knocking on their door peddling my religion. There is one particular religion and their church is only about one mile down the hill from my house. So they work their way up stopping house to house. DUH, they have been to my house a million times...go away! I wish I could put a blinking neon light on the sign with a buzzer on it because I have a feeling they will still knock on the door regardless of the sign!

mountain mustache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2018, 01:41:40 PM »
- I hate medical bills.
- I hate trying to pay medical bills, leaving endless messages, and never getting calls back when I am trying to give someone money.
- I hate my friends who have kids, and then completely ditch our friendship. I used to say I didn't mind, but it has happened with 4 friends now, and really sucks!

Johnez

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2018, 02:51:14 PM »
I'm guilty of the "ditching friends after kids" thing. I gotta say, it's a major bummer on my side as well because friends are few and far between. Having kids makes life very different though. Leaving the house used to involve me throwing on my shoes and slicking back my hair. Now, we have a baby bag that inevitably needs something packed (change of clothes, snacks, diapers, wipes, blankets, pacifier), 2 babies that need their diaper changed right before we head out the door, have to make sure they are fed, dressed, and cleaned before leaving, and then we get to deal with the baby who threw up as we are halfway out the door while the other one is screaming. Don't even ask me to hang out without mama and the kids lol, I'm sorry but leaving the kids with her while I go to work is tough enough.

Maybe see if you can visit them, a game night or movie night? Ours are babies, so we do movies and pizza when my bro or friends come over. They love it, and it's low stress all the way around.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 02:53:00 PM by Johnez »

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2018, 03:18:43 PM »

Thanks.

I'm so sorry.

<3
Thanks

It sounds like you could use some help with this. Have you tried contacting a support group?

I've tried a few different groups and counselors, especially in the beginning, but they never seemed very helpful for me. I know my mom gets a lot of help from them.

TartanTallulah

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2018, 02:09:43 AM »
Spending a couple of hours of every working day sifting through medical records to determine the significance of marginally abnormal lab results from scattergun tests requested by clinicians other than me on patients I've never even met.

rocketshiprocks

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2018, 08:18:16 AM »
Cockroach and flying cockroach!

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2018, 09:53:46 AM »
Stinkbugs and flies!

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2018, 09:59:35 AM »
The commercial for Peyronie's disease (curvature of the penis). It is on TV all the time. They say on the commercial that you can injure your penis during intercourse. OMG, do we really need to hear this and much worse do children need to be exposed to this?

Cpa Cat

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2018, 10:01:58 AM »
I hate leaf blowers. I think they should be illegal. People are constantly wandering around with leaf blowers, blowing lawn clippings, or nothing. Sometimes they just seem to walk around with them running on windy days because they have nothing better to do. I don't get it. It's the worst kind of useless noise pollution.

On the topic of appointment windows, I frequently have clients who try to do appointment windows. "I can be there between 1pm and 2pm, but it could be as late as 3pm." In my head, I always think, "What are you, the cable guy??" Out loud, I try to politely inform them that my schedule doesn't allow for that kind of open window and they'll have to pick a time.

dang1

• Bristles
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2018, 11:03:20 AM »
I hate scam / telemarketer phone calls.  They just don't stop.   I usually answer and hang up on them.

My solution is easy. Live is too short for picking up calls from unknown number. If it is legit, they can leave me a vm.
But then I have to call the vm and that is more work than just answering and hanging up.

I use Google Voice and vm that leave msgs, the msg gets transcribed and I can read in my notification that msg. If its spam, I block that number immediately. vm that dont leave a mgs goes directly into the spam folder- I dont get notification for calls that went directly to the spam folder, so I dont get bothered with those.

markbike528CBX

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2018, 11:46:59 AM »
I hate it when I am home on a Sunday morning and someone is banging at my front door. It is always
people trying to push their religion on us. My dogs go berserk barking as these jerks keep banging on the door. I typically won't answer the door. Just got a sign on the front door that says no solicitors, no politicians, no peddlers, no religious groups and maybe a couple other things on the list.  I hope it works. How dare they try to peddle their religion door to door. I don't go knocking on their door peddling my religion. There is one particular religion and their church is only about one mile down the hill from my house. So they work their way up stopping house to house. DUH, they have been to my house a million times...go away! I wish I could put a blinking neon light on the sign with a buzzer on it because I have a feeling they will still knock on the door regardless of the sign!
I have a list of things to say to piss off solicitors, religious or otherwise, posted on the inside of the front door. The religious things have been reviewed by current or former members of the likely proselytizing sects, and been approved/ disapproved.  Only used it once.  It is a MPP, in that, I'm all prepared, and no one tests the list.

Edit:  SUNDAY morning? Shouldn't most of them be in church?   

« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 11:54:32 AM by markbike528CBX »

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2018, 12:12:14 PM »
Not sure they go to church on Sundays, maybe Saturdays. They seem to be out in droves knocking on doors on Sundays. They bring a herd of 3 or 4 people to the door. Yeah, sure, I am going to let 4 strangers into my home to preach to me. Why don't they do something useful like help some homeless people.

Pigeon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2018, 06:33:48 AM »
Not sure they go to church on Sundays, maybe Saturdays. They seem to be out in droves knocking on doors on Sundays. They bring a herd of 3 or 4 people to the door. Yeah, sure, I am going to let 4 strangers into my home to preach to me. Why don't they do something useful like help some homeless people.

Even worse IMO, are the ones who come after dark.  You probably know the drill, two very clean cut extremely young "elders," in white shirts and ties.  No, I'm still not answering the door, even if you have a name tag on.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2018, 07:04:30 AM »
Can't say I have had them come to the door at night, mostly Sunday's. It is kind of funny because the tv is near the front door so I know they can hear it and the dogs are barking. We can peek out the front window to see who is at the front door. We just let them stand there and bang on the door till they leave! LOL!
Usually a boat load of people in one car when they leave. Then I see them drive up my neighbors driveway. Seems they leave pretty quick. My neighbor probably tells them to get the hell off his property and drag their A$$!

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2018, 07:21:11 AM »
Have you noticed the bottle caps on water lately. They are half the size and hard to grip to twist off. Then the bottles are so thin that when you do manage to get the cap off you end up with water all over from holding the bottle too tight. They have made the bottle so thin and the cap so small, how can they manage to cheapen it further? I am sure they will come up with something to make it more miserable.

DS

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2018, 07:52:57 AM »
Have you noticed the bottle caps on water lately. They are half the size and hard to grip to twist off. Then the bottles are so thin that when you do manage to get the cap off you end up with water all over from holding the bottle too tight. They have made the bottle so thin and the cap so small, how can they manage to cheapen it further? I am sure they will come up with something to make it more miserable.

Hopefully they come up with not selling it anymore!

Solution: reusable water bottle :)

Davnasty

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2018, 07:57:05 AM »
I hate water bottles too, maybe for a different reason.

http://www.slate.com/articles/business/operations/2012/06/poland_spring_s_new_bottles_why_are_they_so_thin_and_flimsy_.html

Like you said, companies are trying to save money but I'm all for minimizing the plastic waste they create. If these little bottles are miserable, you should get something reusable.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2018, 08:39:53 AM »

http://www.slate.com/articles/business/operations/2012/06/poland_spring_s_new_bottles_why_are_they_so_thin_and_flimsy_.html

Like you said, companies are trying to save money but I'm all for minimizing the plastic waste they create. If these little bottles are miserable, you should get something reusable.

I do use a stainless steel to go thermal bottle but once in a while I do drink out of a water bottle. Really, water bottles are controversial but think of all the other plastic out there. Juice, frozen fruit in plastic bags, cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese in plastic bags, soda, just about everything in the grocery store has some kind of plastic, even bread and milk.

Davnasty

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2018, 09:08:29 AM »

I do use a stainless steel to go thermal bottle but once in a while I do drink out of a water bottle. Really, water bottles are controversial but think of all the other plastic out there. Juice, frozen fruit in plastic bags, cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese in plastic bags, soda, just about everything in the grocery store has some kind of plastic, even bread and milk.

Indeed, I was trying not to sound too preachy. I often think of the other types of bottled drinks when someone complains about how wasteful bottled water is. Is buying bottled water with sugar and dyes added for a higher price somehow superior? Not to mention soda bottles use more plastic because they need to withstand the pressure of carbonation.

Well then it's settled. I hate drinks in disposable bottles. (except when I really really want one)

Schaefer Light

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2018, 09:13:30 AM »
When my rewards credit card gets hacked 2 days before I'm scheduled to make a big purchase.  I had to disable the card yesterday and won't have a replacement until after the big purchase has been made, thus missing out on the rewards points.  Damn hackers.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2018, 09:20:08 AM »

Indeed, I was trying not to sound too preachy. I often think of the other types of bottled drinks when someone complains about how wasteful bottled water is. Is buying bottled water with sugar and dyes added for a higher price somehow superior? Not to mention soda bottles use more plastic because they need to withstand the pressure of carbonation.

Well then it's settled. I hate drinks in disposable bottles. (except when I really really want one)

I am sure there is no real incentive for companies to do away with plastic. Maybe someday there will be cost effective environmentally friendly packaging materials.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 09:25:58 AM by Roadrunner53 »

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2018, 09:57:34 AM »
Just heard a commercial for Pepto Bismol and they were singing about stomach upset and diarrhea. Songs about the Big D! Gotta have a jingle for everything!

ketchup

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2018, 10:57:25 AM »
Just heard a commercial for Pepto Bismol and they were singing about stomach upset and diarrhea. Songs about the Big D! Gotta have a jingle for everything!
Not the D word would I would immediately connect with that phrase...