Author Topic: Million Woman March  (Read 17746 times)

golden1

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Million Woman March
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2017, 01:42:50 PM »
I love how every time people bring up Trumps indiscretions, they scream "Hillary is just as bad!"  They really have no leg to stand on.  It's pitiful.  Hillary didn't do shit.  She got cheated ON.  A woman is not responsible for her husband's infidelities. 

Trump raped his first wife according to her book.
He cheated on her and got the mistress pregnant, and pressured her to have an abortion. This one just kills me because he is backed by evangelicals.
He treats that daughter like crap basically.
He talked about kissing women and grabbing pussy while married to his third wife. 

But by all means, let's keep talking about Hillary. 

purple monkey

• Bristles
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2017, 02:59:13 PM »
I love how every time people bring up Trumps indiscretions, they scream "Hillary is just as bad!"  They really have no leg to stand on.  It's pitiful.  Hillary didn't do shit.  She got cheated ON.  A woman is not responsible for her husband's infidelities. 

Trump raped his first wife according to her book.
He cheated on her and got the mistress pregnant, and pressured her to have an abortion. This one just kills me because he is backed by evangelicals.
He treats that daughter like crap basically.
He talked about kissing women and grabbing pussy while married to his third wife. 

But by all means, let's keep talking about Hillary.

Great one!

BlueHouse

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2017, 06:45:03 PM »
I entertained myself by reading all the materials from the disaffected march organizers who pulled out of the march due to the racist undertones of the organizers.  Then I read even more about the violence and mayhem that some of the protesters decided it was their "right" to inflict on businesses. I also saw many many pictures of blocked traffic.

But, mostly, I just spent time with my kids, enjoying the beautiful day.
I think you're thinking of the other event that weekend. 

BlueHouse

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2017, 06:52:36 PM »

I don't think it is a doesn't matter, more people are laughing at the irony because we know who most people protesting voted for and we know who she is married to.  Cigars, white house, settlement of lawsuits with women..........

I didn't vote for Bill way back then (20 years ago) but even if I did, I cannot for the life of me understand why I would judge Hillary by her husband's actions.  Really?  do you think she wanted to be married to a dickwad who couldn't keep it in his pants?  Do you want your children or your wife to be judged because of your words and actions?

Do you think less of Melania because she is married to a total douchebag and because she didn't leave him after she heard the Billy Bush tape? 

Your opinions on women are obvious from your statements.

Metric Mouse

• Walrus Stache
  • FU @ 22. F.I.R.E before 23
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2017, 07:09:02 PM »

I believe much of the flack she receives from that is related to the way she dismissed the concerns of Bill's accusers and the rather derogatory comments she made about his victims. This is my understanding, anyway.