Author Topic: Loan to buy a used car  (Read 2149 times)

williamfrank

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Loan to buy a used car
« on: January 22, 2017, 11:37:50 PM »
Hi all, I am William. I have something to discuss related to vehicle loan. I have been in Canada for the last 2 years. I would like to buy a car now. I don't have enough money to buy a brand new one. So I prefer to buy a used car. I think it is not very difficult in Canada to get the best condition used cars between $10000 and $15000. What is your opinion about this? Anyway, I don't have enough money for a full payment. So I need to get a vehicle loan. I found some auto loan companies like this https://www.autoloansolutions.ca who provide vehicle loan services for the used vehicles. But my credit score is not that good now. Will it be a trouble to get the loan? Please share your opinions and suggestions. Thank you.

Paul der Krake

• Walrus Stache
Re: Loan to buy a used car
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 11:43:50 PM »
You are not in good shape to buy a car in the price range indicated.

Consider significantly lowering your expectations to the $2-6k price range, or even better, continue to live without one. :)

Livingthedream55

• Pencil Stache
Re: Loan to buy a used car
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 08:15:24 AM »
William,

I see this is your first post. I think you are a troll but will play it straight in case you are not.

This is not a community which encourages people to take out loans for a depreciating asset which they likely can't afford.

Are you open to other ideas? If yes, you may want to post a Case Study in the Ask a Mustachian thread.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!