• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Ham
« on: February 05, 2014, 10:06:39 AM »
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:40:30 PM by Exit »

matchewed

• Magnum Stache
Re: Mustachian Dates
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 10:23:41 AM »
Date nights are every night for SWMBO and I. One of us cooks for the other and we mostly just talk. Occasionally play games together. When it warms up we'll see as we're a new couple and haven't had spring/summer/fall together yet. I'm looking forward to hikes, various park activities, and long walks to nowhere in particular.

But I'm a simple dude with simple wants. :)

Also do a quick site search for dating as I'm sure that this has been covered in various formats previously.

ketchup

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 10:52:08 AM »
We usually do at least a few of the following: Home cooking, home eating, Netflix, video games, canine amusement, ranting, raving, planning, reminiscing, questioning, wondering, complaining, plotting, laughing, speculating, walking, talking, wandering, exploring, learning, relaxing, and sex.

ender

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 11:09:39 AM »
Something I've found great joy in recently is playing in the snow. We went for a walk in a FROLF course recently (which is another idea for non-winter) and spent about 2 hours playing in fresh snow by ourselves.

We didn't see anyone else and other than a single set of footprints had an entire FROLF course of fresh snow, which is pretty awesome.

Other ideas I didn't see listed:

• Explore local free touristy types of things - everywhere has neat little places, many are free/cheap. I live in Iowa and there are places like this all around, if you live anywhere you can find them
  • Watch movie at home and invite friends over
  • Go for walks outside and/or at local nature areas
  • Cook with friends too - split the cost multiple ways and it's really low-cost

cheeselover91

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • Bethany Likes Cheese
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 11:39:40 AM »
Tonight my boyfriend and I are going ice skating at the local park. I'm not a good skater and would like to improve, and we both have office jobs so exercise is needed. PLUS I gotta break in my new-used skates that I picked out of a garage sale free box.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!