Author Topic: Jim Collins Live Youtube Show 8:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Jan. 27  (Read 1833 times)

kpd905

• Handlebar Stache
Jim Collins Live Youtube Show 8:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Jan. 27
« on: January 25, 2015, 07:19:54 PM »
Jim Collins of jlcollinsnh.com is going to be a guest on the Mike and Lauren Youtube channel, for a live show about buying a house vs. renting.  There is a chat bar on the side, so you can ask anything you want as the show goes on.

Preview vid link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdGiX_v-k5g

Their channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7kRD_HaTF9t17PZC7QN6iw

noviceatinvesting

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Jim Collins Live Youtube Show 8:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Jan. 27
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 07:28:11 PM »
Thanks for the heads up!

M from Loveland

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 10:02:56 PM »
Awesome!!!, thanks for sharing:)

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 11:47:46 AM »
I disagree with Jim's stance on buying versus renting.  I hope they get someone on there to argue the opposite of his viewpoint as well so they have a balance.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

kpd905

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 05:47:30 PM »
I disagree with Jim's stance on buying versus renting.  I hope they get someone on there to argue the opposite of his viewpoint as well so they have a balance.

I'm not sure how in depth they are going to go.  These live shows are usually about 20 minutes long.  But if anyone puts their opposing view into the chat feature of the show, I'm sure they would address it.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!