Author Topic: ISO Roommate - Uptown Dallas $800/mo  (Read 2367 times)

#MoneyGoals

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Mustachianism. Minimalism. Health. Happiness.
    • #MoneyGoals
ISO Roommate - Uptown Dallas $800/mo
« on: July 11, 2021, 04:32:41 PM »
Hey y'all, my roommate is moving to Austin at the end of our lease, so looking for a new roommate to take their place! Here are some quick facts:

- The apartment is a 2 bed/2 bath, so you would have your own private bedroom, bathroom and walk-in closet. I own the W/D, which are in-unit.
- Complex is right on the Katy Trail, near the Ice House
- Rent + utilities comes in at right around $800 per month (give or take maybe $20). We got a deal on the place during the depths of COVID, and they aren't increasing the price too much which is awesome.
- You can move in as early as October 1st, but if you're looking for a place a few weeks later than that and would be a good fit, I can be flexible.
- Covered parking in the parking garage is included in rent.
- Ideal roommate would be a professional male in their mid-20's who is quiet after 10PM.
- I am 25, I work at a private equity firm and am all about staying active and healthy. I work out a lot and cook most of my own food. I enjoy playing guitar, watching/playing basketball, walking/running on the Katy and having some good deep conversations.

If you're interested, please send me a DM! I'd love to get a phone call scheduled and see if we would be a good fit. Thanks!

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
Re: ISO Roommate - Uptown Dallas $800/mo
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 04:50:08 AM »
That's a nice floor plan! Hope you find a good roommate.