Author Topic: iPhone 11 128GB (T-mobile) for $600 - two available  (Read 4992 times)

ketchup

• Magnum Stache
iPhone 11 128GB (T-mobile) for $600 - two available
« on: November 30, 2019, 08:58:46 AM »
Hey Mustachians, figured I'd give you guys a shot before taking this ship to eBay.

I did the iPhone trade-in deal at Costco and have two iPhone 11s burning holes in my pockets.  They're 128GB units locked to T-mobile.  Retail price is $749 for this flavor.  They are both purple.

They are literally 100% like-new in-box, as true as that label could ever be.  Only turned on to activate them on T-mobile service.  Still have everything the phones came with including charger and headphones (never used at all), still have the protective plastic sheets on the phones themselves.  Bought them outright on Wednesday and have separate Costco receipts if you care.  Will remove my SIM cards and do a factory restore for good measure before shipping them out but that's it.

Can post pictures if needed but there's not much to see.  If you've seen a brand new iPhone in a box, it looks like that.

Any takers?  I know this isn't typically the sort of device recommended around here, but $600 takes one.  $1100 takes both if you're crazy enough.  I accept PayPal.