Author Topic: I have refferals for both 50,000pt southwest cards used for companion pass  (Read 2854 times)

CmFtns

• Pencil Stache
Hey I snagged the southwest companion pass earlier this year and now chase has sent me referrals for the two cards generally used to get the companion pass. If anyone wants these offers you can PM me.

-Chase Southwest Airlines Rapid Reward Plus Credit Card (50,000 pts after $2,000 in spending)
-Chase Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card (50,000 pts after $2,000 in spending)

Steps:
1) Sign up for both cards and you will have to pay $99 & $69 annual fee
2) Use cards for $2,000 each in regular spending and you get 100,000 bonus pts
3) You also receive 4000 pts for the 1% back rewards on that spending so now your at 104,000
4) You must reach 110,000 in a calendar year to get the companion pass so you need to get 6000 more points through more 1% back spending on these cards or from other southwest offers

110,000 pts is worth about $1,700 in free flights and when you bring your companion free that's $3,400 in free flights and once the points are gone you still get free flights for companion till 2017. I reached the bonus limits with some remodeling expenses I was going to spend anyway so basically all I paid was the $169 in fees.

Disclosure* I will get 5,000 points for every referral that signs up

bobcobb7

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
In case comfyfutons is out of referrals, I also have the same referrals available. Send me a PM if interested.

mikefixac

• Bristles
    • Uncommonly Brilliant
I got the RR Plus card. Hasn't come in the mail yet, but it showed up on my bank website. What I'm concerned about is not seeing anything about the 50K reward points. And that's the express reason I applied for the card.

So I'm biding my time for the card to come in the mail and to see if the rewards points art discussed there. If not, I guess I'll call customer support and ask them.

If the points can't be earned, do I just not open the card? Thanks for any help. I'm trying for the companion pass as my goal.

apdale

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
I got the RR Plus card. Hasn't come in the mail yet, but it showed up on my bank website. What I'm concerned about is not seeing anything about the 50K reward points. And that's the express reason I applied for the card.

So I'm biding my time for the card to come in the mail and to see if the rewards points art discussed there. If not, I guess I'll call customer support and ask them.

If the points can't be earned, do I just not open the card? Thanks for any help. I'm trying for the companion pass as my goal.

In my experience you won't see anything about the signup bonus - even when the card does come in the mail.  I typically confirm the details of the signup bonus when I activate the card.  I think it is too late to not open the card - you could not activate it but I don't think that will help anything.  Good luck with the companion pass - earned mine last week!

I also have some SW RR Premier referrals if anyone would like one.

boarder42

• Walrus Stache
If we're broadcasting referrals i have amex spg blue cash preferred. Southwest plus hhonors amex