Author Topic: Help A Mustachian While You Save Money On eBay  (Read 12232 times)

steevven1

• Stubble
Help A Mustachian While You Save Money On eBay
« on: October 05, 2019, 01:33:35 PM »
Did a write-up of the main ways we save money using eBay...Hopefully you'll find at least one of interest: https://www.tripofalifestyle.com/money/youre-wasting-money-not-buying-on-ebay/

The article has eBay affiliate links, so if you click on one before doing any of your own shopping on eBay (no matter what you buy), I'll get a cut.

Help me help you :-)

StashingAway

• Pencil Stache
Re: Help A Mustachian While You Save Money On eBay
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 12:24:11 PM »
I'm surprised that this is the first I've heard about buying coupons on eBay. I'm sure it's common enough, just never paid attention to it!

steevven1

• Stubble
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 12:35:30 AM »
I'm surprised that this is the first I've heard about buying coupons on eBay. I'm sure it's common enough, just never paid attention to it!

Glad to hear we could introduce you to it :-)

frugs

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 08:47:18 PM »
Good article

steevven1

• Stubble
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 06:55:09 PM »

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 09:31:42 PM »
I'm reluctant to click on the link, but I will say that DH buys coupons to Lowe's on eBay. He had better luck getting Home Depot discounts by getting a HD credit card.

steevven1

• Stubble
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2020, 12:58:43 PM »
I'm reluctant to click on the link, but I will say that DH buys coupons to Lowe's on eBay. He had better luck getting Home Depot discounts by getting a HD credit card.

Yeah, the Lowe's coupon is great...that's on our list :-)

You can even instantly buy digital scans of the coupons WHILE you're in the store, and they'll scan right from your phone. So even if you're not someone who plans these things in advance, you can still cash in.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2020, 11:14:54 PM »

Yeah, the Lowe's coupon is great...that's on our list :-)

You can even instantly buy digital scans of the coupons WHILE you're in the store, and they'll scan right from your phone. So even if you're not someone who plans these things in advance, you can still cash in.
Yeah, DH does that, too ;-)