Author Topic: Any life coaches?  (Read 9195 times)

Northern gal

• Bristles
  • Life at the beach shack
Any life coaches?
« on: October 26, 2019, 02:55:11 PM »
Forgive the spendipants connotation but...

I really struggle with all this freedom. And I'd like to talk to someone about it, preferably a 'life coach' who knows what it is like...

I have done the (obligatory :)?) travelling the last year and thought I'd return wiser - but I didn't.

myhotrs

• Stubble
Re: Any life coaches?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 11:20:03 PM »
Hi Northern Gal, I definitely feel where you're coming from. I met a coach at a two camp mustaches that might be of help. His name is Hunter Post, you can look him up on LinkedIn. He's a fantastic, bright guy and obviously understands FIRE. Did a few talks that were very good, knows his stuff.

Greg

FreeBird

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Any life coaches?
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 03:47:04 PM »
Hi Northern Gal,

I am a professional life coach.

I think I understand where you're coming from. People often associate who the are with the job they do. And the job often provides us with a sense of self worth. Once that is gone it can be fantastic to be free, but it can also leave a gaping hole in our lives.

You most likely earned your financial freedom to have a more meaningful life. So we would work together to identify what that looks like and how to bring it about.

Your post was light on details, so that is just my first guess.
I would listen to you and hear about your unique situation and we would work on things from there.

I sent you a PM. If you (or anyone) are interested in talking about this let me know.
First two sessions are always free. That way you can see if coaching is for you and possibly even make a breakthrough during that time.

All the best,
Chris (FreeBird)

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!